Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

My Sister Is Missing Please - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Sister Is Missing Please (36625 Views)

300L Student Of Obafemi Awolowo University Is Missing / Dr. Abdulkareem Tunde Abdulrahaman Is Missing / Usenbor Osasu Michael Is Missing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by thoollz: 7:56am On Aug 25, 2015
sammyyycole:
Hello Thoollz,thanks for your contribution,i was just about picking out those insensitive comment made here one after the other before i realized you have helped made my job easier,some people might be so dumb that they just type trash without thinking,the OP is a personal friend of mine,and the lady Funmi missing here is a daughter to the women leader of APC in Oyo state,they need ur prayers,it will go a long way because she is still yet to be found as at today,much luv.
sammyyycole, by the special grace of the Almighty, she'll be found. Let's join our faith together.
Out of every 12 disciple, there is always a Judas. We just need God's guidance, so as not to utter negative words to our fellow human being. It will be well.
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 25, 2015
awesomesossy:

My dear insensitive ass...commenting isn't compulsory...u should have just kept quiet instead of showing ur stupidity to d public...no b only make up...u for just make down nd sideways join...silly
*sick* your mum needs to be arrested for not bringing you up properly embarassed
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by Rich4god(m): 9:17am On Aug 25, 2015
vheMa:
*sick* your mum needs to be arrested for not bringing you up properly embarassed
SMH... Sometimes I just wonder, is it that some people are feed with growth enzyme that we are now having grown up people acting like toddlers... Shebi tomorrow now person go marry you keep for house.... God help us...
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by sammyyycole: 9:33am On Aug 25, 2015
thoollz:

sammyyycole, by the special grace of the Almighty, she'll be found. Let's join our faith together.
Out of every 12 disciple, there is always a Judas. We just need God's guidance, so as not to utter negative words to our fellow human being. It will be well.
Yeah i strongly believe too that she will be found,thanks for ur deep concern and i say a big AMEN to ur prayer..GRACIAS. HI Thoollz,i appreciate u a whole lot for ur concern,the missing girl Funmi has been found,her elder brother just called me to inform me about the development,she is still at the hospital weak,i just felt i should reach u personally to update u,thanks.
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by slimmyprince(m): 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
MISSINg sistenow FoUND
PRAiSE the name of d lord am rhyt here in d hospital where my sister is on the sick bed just regainning her streght back to life........she is now on. Admission and on drip.......she said she took a cab where d cab men took her and anoda lady to an uncompletebuilding dat they were alotof people dere. But. Wen she got dere she was able to kip her second fone in her panties but she could notbring it out.......d men were all wit matchets and knives taking dem one by one to an unoknown place...either for slaughter or sale....butd prayers and yearnings of u fellow nigerians helped a lot in the sense that on monday evening the boss of d kidnappers came ard and said what kind of gurl did his boys bring dat she should not be hurt but taking away from their camp.....befre tuesday aftn......she was nt touched or beaten but was starved......so on tuesday morning she was dropped at iwo road roundabt where she laid helpless before a good samaritan woman took her to hospital dat she was unkept and tattered looking...so as GOD would have it she kald mi and am happy to be with my little kid sister here is our pictures below...........may u all not b a victim of kidnap in jesus name.....my watsap number is stil 07038745119....

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by dominique(f): 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
Glad to hear she has been found, too bad the others she boarded the vehicle with were not so lucky. The police needs to do something about this kidnap issue in Ibadan, it's getting too rampant.
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by enolife(m): 5:12pm On Aug 25, 2015
slimmyprince:
MISSINg sistenow FoUND
PRAiSE the name of d lord am rhyt here in d hospital where my sister is on the sick bed just regainning her streght back to life........she is now on. Admission and on drip.......she said she took a cab where d cab men took her and anoda lady to an uncompletebuilding dat they were alotof people dere. But. Wen she got dere she was able to kip her second fone in her panties but she could notbring it out.......d men were all wit matchets and knives taking dem one by one to an unoknown place...either for slaughter or sale....butd prayers and yearnings of u fellow nigerians helped a lot in the sense that on monday evening the boss of d kidnappers came ard and said what kind of gurl did his boys bring dat she should not be hurt but taking away from their camp.....befre tuesday aftn......she was nt touched or beaten but was starved......so on tuesday morning she was dropped at iwo road roundabt where she laid helpless before a good samaritan woman took her to hospital dat she was unkept and tattered looking...so as GOD would have it she kald mi and am happy to be with my little kid sister here is our pictures below...........may u all not b a victim of kidnap in jesus name.....my watsap number is stil 07038745119....
am so Happy to hear this , Glory be to God. but no seeth e picture ooo.
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by enolife(m): 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
please we should continue praying for other victims's freedom and God should make those kidnappers arrested by police.
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by gbadexy(m): 5:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
Thank God for your sister.
I'm sure some nairalanders don't just type prayers but also go into prayers.
God surely answers prayers.
I'm still worried about the rampant cases of ritual killings in southwest generally now.
I think we all need to be our neighbors keepers. There are bound to be some people that would notice suspicious movement but would keep quiet.
I was a victim of these fraudsters that showcase fake dollars. A client i supplied pop
paint said some people came to his shop that they needed paint and he gave them my number or collected theirs. Can't recollect.
so I went there after several calls and they told me to wait for the person that would take me to the actual site.
They were discussing about a guy whose so called white boss died and left dollars. I was minding my business and waiting for the person that would take me to the site for inspection while they kept trying to draw me into the discussion.
when they brought the paper dollars out, i knew it was paper having being transacting with real foreign currency before.
I knew they were fraudsters so i played along and told them i needed to call a friend that would help me get money to buy chemical to clean it. So i went out pretending i wanted to make a call and i approached two of them i met outside that they are fraudsters and they didn't know i schooled in lasu and that areas is still my area. So one stupid man was still talking confidently and bringing out white handkerchief.
I was careful not to be close to him and i told him if he nears me with that rubbish if i handle him.
Now here is where I'm arriving at, some people were looking at us from afar and probably thinking this one has caught on.
They obviously knew what those guys were doing there and were just minding their business!
Same thing at the bus stop. I noticed like 2 different people while waiting for them to pick me at the bus stop also asking directions. They were apparently suppliers lured there. The bike men know them well and pick them and their victims.
I wanted to take it up seriously but my mum said i should just leave there and thinking then, i thought even the opc vigilantes there could be in on it so i just left but i petitioned the Nigerian police and efcc if memory serves me well.
I went to the websites of law enforcement agencies and reported with their phone numbers and area description.
So there is no way people won't notice suspicious movements by shady characters no matter how isolated the place may be. Even hunters or farmers would have noticed.
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by awesomesossy(f): 12:57am On Aug 26, 2015
vheMa:
Hahahaha grin....ur grand parents need to b arrested for teaching ur parents to talk silly angry...dats d only literal explanation for ur stupid comment...learning from d wrong source tongue tongue
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by awesomesossy(f): 1:01am On Aug 26, 2015
slimmyprince:
MISSINg sistenow FoUND
Waw God b praised....may God continue to keep u nd ur family....ur sister is just an epitome of grace...I pray no one in ur family encounters dis kinda incident again...amen
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 26, 2015
slimmyprince:
MISSINg sistenow FoUND

Thank God.
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 27, 2015
slimmyprince:
MISSINg sistenow FoUND
Praise the name of Lord Jesus Christ. Thank You Father for keeping your daughter from evil. My heart flows to the others in captivity of the wicked hands. Lord we wait for your coming to rapture your children from these evil world and to execute Judgement upon the Wicked. Congratulations brother. Am so happy
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by Prettiepixie(f): 9:24am On Aug 27, 2015
I am an ex student of the polytechnic Ibadan and also finished from d same department of this missing lady in 2013. it brought tears to my eyes reading this morning that she is missing. I pray may she be found soon hale and hearty cryI am an ex student of the polytechnic Ibadan and also finished from d same department of this missing lady in 2013. it brought tears to my eyes reading this morning that she is missing. I pray may she be found soon hale and hearty. pls God bring her home safely she is an administrator in making... #sighs#
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
Prettiepixie:
I am an ex student of the polytechnic Ibadan and also finished from d same department of this missing lady in 2013. it brought tears to my eyes reading this morning that she is missing. I pray may she be found soon hale and hearty cryI am an ex student of the polytechnic Ibadan and also finished from d same department of this missing lady in 2013. it brought tears to my eyes reading this morning that she is missing. I pray may she be found soon hale and hearty. pls God bring her home safely she is an administrator in making... #sighs#
hmmmm dont you have eyes to read and discern that she has been found? Keep reading thru pages and not just read the topic and comment without viewing the updated comments. She has been found
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by bosunjohns(m): 1:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
Thank you Jesus.
slimmyprince:
MISSINg sistenow FoUND
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by Rich4god(m): 2:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
Am so happy hearing this good news... prayers work....
May the name of the Lord be praised.

My heart still goes out to those other victims back there, may God come to their rescue and punish those behind this evil.
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by mrZENographer: 10:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
Thank God for his intervention on her. When i read your story i already knew they were ritualists. Because so many of The Lord's Chosen members had become victims of them but always escaped miraculously because of the dreaded declaration 'I am a Chosen, I am Chosen, I am a Chosen. WHO ARE YOU?

Be a chosen and be protected.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abimbola Fernandez Mourns Late Dad With Touching Throwback Photos / My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man / Pictures Of Python Found In My Compound Last Night At 2am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.