Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government (41972 Views)

Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement / Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On / Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by after1: 9:58am On Aug 25, 2015
[s]
biafranqueen:
So exposing Fashola is attacking your tribe you are really starting to show your IQ you just proved yourself to be a Buffon with no self esteem. So because I showed people living in extreme poverty in Lagos I was attacking your tribe?Only time you threaten me is when I expose Fashola and how he has squandered Lagosians wealth. You are such a low life you can't even admit that you've beed sucking Fashola nuts, be a man for once in your life and admit your a deranged stalker looking for attention. You can never post one time anywhere Biafranqueen attacking any tribe. I'm not even the type to waste my energy on such unproductive conversation. If showing poverty is making you uncomfortable you should stop riding Fasholas sac and fight against how he has turned Lagosians into a personal ATM machine. Stop acting like a female dog in heat and be a real man!
[/s]

Shutup you shameless liar. Point out where i exposed you cos of Fashola. Why do you like lying shamelessly? You were attacked on a tribal e-war thread but you will never admit cos you are a wicked bigot and smooth liar. I had an argument with you on a thread of national stadium where you were busy insulting me for saying the NA is the responsibilities of the FG, praised you after that same thread on another one you created on the achievenent of GEJ few weeks later yet you trying to lie and play the victim card. Chameleons like you dont end well, reason you lie to everyone online, you should be worried about the senile old dada ediot sleeping with his own daughter instead of making noise online. Moronic dingbat, I detest liars like you. Mscheww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by after1: 10:10am On Aug 25, 2015
[s]
Whynotthetruth:

1)Does others committing same crime make it good and justified to you to engage in same?...So because some Igbo people shed blood, so it is justified for after1 to shed blood because a politician was insulted...

2)I am shocked because I saw you as a friend and a gentleman... so hearing this dirty, despicable, inhumane and murderous act of yours is so painful to me...

3)If I am close to or have opportunity to talk to those my brothers that do same, I won't hesitate to do it...but it can NEVER justify this wicked & heartless act of yours because of a politician...

4)I make it APC/PDP thing because the lady you blackmailed is sympathetic to PDP and the politician you want to kill on his behalf is APC...

5)Tribe doesn't justify any crime...And so don't make it an escape route for your wicked & murderous act here...I feel so pained that you're not even ashamed or perturbed or disturbed or remorseful or whatever about this...You're simply indifferent which is symptomatic of a dead conscience, and dirty soul capable of shedding blood any day anytime...

6)Sorry for my epistle...It is not an attack on you but an expression of my disappointment, and litany of truth about your person and action here...thanks
[/s]

Hey, whats this noise of shedding blood you keep screaming, is that your new tactics of blackmailing someone? I will take you serious when you write all this epistle for your brothers that attack my tribe daily. For every action, there is always an opposite or equal reaction. I dont care whatever you think, thats your problem. I have got no time for all these back and forth but hate liars like that ediot trying to play the victim card. She was attacked on a tribal e-war thread and not Fashola thread, I praised her on a GEJ thread after that same Fashola thread few weeks later but you are trying to make it look like a pdp/apx thing. Na you sabi o. A guy called bloodikiller insult and curse people here daily but you will always quote him and even smile since he is in your camp and an Igbo guy, I hate hypocrisy. They attack me and I retaliate, you see nothing wrong in there action but trying to blackmail me for doing same. Who does that? Be truthful or ignore if you cant be honest in your judgement.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by BannedOtherView: 10:16am On Aug 25, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Hey, whats this noise of shedding blood you keep screaming, is that your new tactics of blackmailing someone? I will take you serious when you write all this epistle for your brothers that attack my tribe daily. For every action, there is always an opposite or equal reaction. I dont care whatever you think, thats your problem. I have got no time for all these back and forth but hate liars like that ediot trying to play the victim card. She was attacked on a tribal e-war thread and not Fashola thread, I praised her on a GEJ thread after that same Fashola thread few weeks later but you are trying to make it look like a pdp/apx thing. Na you sabi o. A guy called bloodikiller insult and curse people here daily but you will always quote him and even smile since he is in your camp and an Igbo guy, I hate hypocrisy. They attack me and I retaliate, you see nothing wrong in there action but trying to blackmail me for doing same. Who does that? Be truthful or ignore if you cant be honest in your judgement.

I see that alright - fire starters with varying levels of ability, crying foul; once real shitz begins to roll down hill.
The stoic silence that some of us maintain of these boards, even when we are goaded at each and every turn, is often mistaken for naivety.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:32am On Aug 25, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

cheesy Stop shifting goal post bro...

1)Did the lady open a thread against Yoruba or against a politician named Fashola?

2)Note bolded...Aren't you contradicting yourself...Denying it isn't a fashola thread and affirming it was a fashola thread again...

3)Did Bloodykiller hack account of those he insulted like you did...Have you ever seen me commenting on any tribal thread?...Did Bloodykiller blackmail anybody like you did?...Why are you justifying this heinous crime of yours?

4)If you can bring out time, energy, & expertise to hack, & blackmail people here because they insulted a politician...then you can also shed their blood if you meet them physically...

5)Since it is right for you to same because others are doing it...then I wish you well...enjoy your job...I don't envy you at all....
Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by after1: 10:50am On Aug 25, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

cheesy Stop shifting goal post bro...

1)Did the lady open a thread against Yoruba or against a politician named Fashola?

2)Note bolded...Aren't you contradicting yourself...Denying it isn't a fashola thread and affirming it was a fashola thread again...

3)Did Bloodykiller hack account of those he insulted like you did...Have you ever seen me commenting on any tribal thread?...Did Bloodykiller blackmail anybody like you did?...Why are you justifying this heinous crime of yours?

4)If you can bring out time, energy, & expertise to hack, & blackmail people here because they insulted a politician...then you can also shed their blood if you meet them physically...

5)Since it is right for you to same because others are doing it...then I wish you well...enjoy your job...I don't envy you at all....

You are the one shifting the goal post, and your hypocrisy on this matter is very glaring and clear. You are trying to make it a PDP/APC thing you do here daily, and I dont have that time. Just dont go there, he curse people's parent here daily for every little thing, he has been creating a tribal thread since few weeks ago but you will never advise him since he is Igbo and also PDP. For every action, there is always an opposite reaction, If you curse someone and they use another method to retaliate, its no big deal. The likes of customized, collynzo, and many other Igbos have been posting people's picture here but you cant see anything wrong in it since they are ibos.

Were you not the same person that curse people here daily cos of PDP matter, you can even kill if you get to meet people like Berem, passingshot or rilwayne. Stick to your defending of PDP, you are sentimental on this matter. Simple.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by after1: 10:50am On Aug 25, 2015
BannedOtherView:

I see that alright - fire starters with varying levels of ability, crying foul; once real shitz begins to roll down hill.
The stoic silence that some of us maintain of these boards, even when we are goaded at each and every turn, is often mistaken for naivety.

Bros, Kindly through this thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/2389160/tinubu-not-pdp-group-behind/6#34928840

This same lady lying here was on that tribal e-war thread saying people rape in the SW cos of Amala, I hate liars and hypocrites and its a shame the old ediot keep lying just to feel victimized. If defending my tribe makes me a tribalist, then I am very cool with it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by okolochyke: 11:02am On Aug 25, 2015
after1:

You are the one shifting the goal post, and your hypocrisy on this matter is very glaring and clear. You are trying to make it a PDP/APC thing you do here daily, and I dont have that time. Just dont go there, he curse people's parent here daily for every little thing, he has been creating a tribal thread since few weeks ago but you will never advise him since he is Igbo and also PDP. For every action, there is always an opposite reaction, If you curse someone and they use another method to retaliate, its no big deal. The likes of customized, collynzo, and many other Igbos have been posting people's picture here but you cant see anything wrong in it since they are ibos.

Were you not the same person that curse people here daily cos of PDP matter, you can even kill if you get to meet people like Berem, passingshot or rilwayne. Stick to your defending of PDP, you are sentimental on this matter. Simple.

Boss

U get time to dey reply these bastards i swear. Whynothetruth's file is now complete at HQ and now I understand why he is shouting. useless fool

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by BannedOtherView: 11:06am On Aug 25, 2015
after1:

Bros, Kindly through this thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/2389160/tinubu-not-pdp-group-behind/6#34928840

This same lady lying here was on that tribal e-war thread saying people rape in the SW cos of Amala, I hate liars and hypocrites and its a shame the old ediot keep lying just to feel victimized. If defending my tribe makes me a tribalist, then I am very cool with it.

You are going to have to trust me on this one, when I assert that I know the antecedents of the forumite in question very well.
I have seen her and many others in action, on hundreds of threads, so I know the extent to which a lot of her views are informed by primordial leanings.

The sad thing is; most of those clamouring for some kind of existential crises, are also the least prepared for the unintended consequences that is likely to form part of its payload. But I fear that much like the dog who no longer hears the whistle of the hunter, a lot of the hate-mongers on these boards have gone beyond the pale.

When all ducks are fully aligned in a row, we'll see how the much desired cataclysm pans out.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by attacker231: 11:12am On Aug 25, 2015
okolochyke:

Boss

U get time to dey reply these bastards i swear. Whynothetruth's file is now complete at HQ and now I understand why he is shouting. useless fool

I was viewing this thread earlier and disappointed in After1 for replying these people. I can list 16 monikers right now who are PDP and always insulting the SW cos of the last election, but when you give it back to them they will call the mod or label you tribalist. Everybody is a tribalist on this politics section including that guy whynotthetruth playing the nice guy. Smh

1 Like

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by after1: 11:19am On Aug 25, 2015
okolochyke:

Boss

Boss,

Whynothetruth is my guy, and reason I replied his mention. I owe no one any explanation cos no one preach/blackmail the likes of customized, collynzo,ichido and co for there daily act of posting pics and denigrating the SW. He is my guy and just sad he knows the truth but trying to play the PDP/APC card just to blackmail me.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by after1: 11:20am On Aug 25, 2015
BannedOtherView:

You are going to have to trust me on this one, when I assert that I know the antecedents of the forumite in question very well.
I have seen her and many others in action, on hundreds of threads, so I know the extent to which a lot of her views are informed by primordial leanings.

The sad thing is; most of those clamouring for some kind of existential crises, are also the least prepared for the unintended consequences that is likely to form part of its payload. But I fear that much like the dog who no longer hears the whistle of the hunter, a lot of the hate-mongers on these boards have gone beyond the pale.

When all ducks are fully aligned in a row, we'll see how the much desired cataclysm pans out.

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by okolochyke: 11:26am On Aug 25, 2015
after1:

Boss,

Whynothetruth is my guy, and reason I replied his mention. I owe no one any explanation cos no one preach/blackmail the likes of customized, collynzo,ichido and co for there daily act of posting pics and denigrating the SW. He is my guy and just sad he knows the truth but trying to play the PDP/APC card just to blackmail me.

I understand your point but you have made your position known to the fool but he is still talking rubbish.

whynotthetruth, you a big hypocrite and a fool

1 Like

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by ARIZONA123(m): 12:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
okolochyke:

Boss

. Tunde salam. U are really a usele.ss man. How do you feed ur family and ur aged mother with this ur 24/7 rantings on nairaland? You better change before you die like ur father. Hmmm
Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by ARIZONA123(m): 12:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
okolochyke:

I understand your point but you have made your position known to the fool but he is still talking rubbish.

whynotthetruth, you a big hypocrite and a fool
. Old man. How do you feed ur family and ur aged mother. You better change ur life and be responsible for once. Ur wife is pregnant and you have no plans for her maternity period. Tunde salam. Get a life biko
Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by ARIZONA123(m): 12:12pm On Aug 25, 2015
attacker231:

I was viewing this thread earlier and disappointed in After1 for replying these people. I can list 16 monikers right now who are PDP and always insulting the SW cos of the last election, but when you give it back to them they will call the mod or label you tribalist. Everybody is a tribalist on this politics section including that guy whynotthetruth playing the nice guy. Smh
. Dingbat. When are you going to get sense. Ezi ohia
Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:37pm On Aug 25, 2015
after1:

sorry for my late reply...

If you feel hacking and blackmailing people is justified because others are doing same...then happily continue...It's your choice...thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Diya, Gowon, Ukiwe Form Choir. Sing For Nigeria / Ateke Tom Sues APC: Pete Edochie, Protesters Storm Court In Support / Soldiers Kill 15 Boko Haram Members In Sambisa Forest, Recover Heavy Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.