Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government (41987 Views)

Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement / Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On / Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by biafranqueen: 8:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
BannedOtherView:

Harbour no fear. I am signed up to the 'didn't see, won't tell' code of honour. wink
I trust you, my family is a private thing which I am not here to discuss, I appreciate it!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by Rad1cal: 8:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
BannedOtherView:

[s]Do you have any further details on the actual borehole, to support this unrestrained masturbation?

I know logic is not your strongest point (you've made this damn obvious), but why don't you borrow a sharper brain for once.

If a hydrology firm told PREMIUM TIMES that the 154 million Naira quoted for a single borehole in Abuja covered cover "drilling and casing, installation of a solar-powered submersible pump, steel tower for the tanks, tanks, pipes, joints & suckers, installation and labour"; is it not conceivable that LSG might be entirely blameless here? Wait a minute; you have been thinking of the shitty 10 cm wide well, at the back of your face-me-I-face-you abode, all along grin grin grin I no fit laff!

Get a brain as I advised, you will thank me for it later.[/s]

Cretin, Premium times was reporting a scandal. The shameless you is desperately seeking to use one scandal to justify the other.

Wanking Zombie. Do you have no shame at your advanced age ?

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by BannedOtherView: 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2015
[s]
Rad1cal:

Cretin, Premium times was reporting a scandal. The shameless you is desperately seeking to use one scandal to justify the other.

Wanking Zombie. Do you have no shame at your advanced age ?
[/s]

My 10 year old son will put and your low IQ in the shade, for sure.
Premium Times was reporting on an undelivered project - nothing was actually built - dummy!

Damn, what night skooool did you attend again?
Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by BannedOtherView: 8:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
biafranqueen:
I trust you, my family is a private thing which I am not here to discuss, I appreciate it!

Nothing will emanate from me - I have neither the time, the inkling, or the malicious mindset for that vocation.
My primary interest is to skoool scallywags like your co-traveller - the same buffoon riding on my coat-tails - instead. grin

Is this a spirited defence of Fashola? Hell not!
It is more an attempt to show that no substantial evidence (beyond conjecture) has been tabled here.
I do this sort of forensic analysis for a living, I have earned my stripes grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
biafranqueen:
One slowpoke called After1

My God!!!... I take him as a friend...Really don't know much about him...What happened?... You can send me details through PM if you aren't comfortable saying it here...Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by Rad1cal: 9:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
BannedOtherView:
[s][/s]

My 10 year old son will put and your low IQ in the shade, for sure.
Premium Times was reporting on an undelivered project - nothing was actually built - dummy!

Damn, what night skooool did you attend again?

Your 10 year old son is definitely as dull as the shameless filth digging father. What a shame.

Premium times reported a scandal involving the awarding of a contract for a single borehole worth N154 million.

What is your point Old man ?

Are you trying to win a debate between the difference of 6 and half a dozen.

Bwahahahahahahahahahah !!

Nigeria’s Millennium Development Goals (MDG) office spent N154.2 million to construct a single borehole in Abuja, in what appears a shocking example of contract inflation that has helped undermine the country’s ability to achieve its MDG goals. Drilling a single borehole in Abuja averages N1.5 million. A hydrology firm told PREMIUM TIMES that amount should cover drilling and casing, installation of a solar-powered submersible pump, steel tower for the tanks, tanks, pipes, joints & suckers, installation and labour.

The firm allowed an expanded estimate of N10 million if a water treatment facility is included alongside other optional accessories.
The Abuja borehole, constructed at Gwarinpa, an expansive estate in the federal capital, had no such fittings. Indeed, the borehole had long become dysfunctional and was no longer dispensing water to the residents when PREMIUM TIMES visited in June 2015. Still, the Abuja MDG office told this newspaper it was more concerned with service delivery to the people, than the amount it takes to do so.

The eight target goals of the MDGs, set at the Millennium Summit of the United Nations in 2000, are eradication of extreme poverty and hunger; achieving universal primary education; promotion of gender equality; reduction of child mortality; improvement of maternal health; combating HIV/AIDS, malaria, and other diseases; ensuring environmental sustainability and developing a global partnership for development.
In 2010/2011 alone, N249.26billion was channelled through Nigeria’s federal ministries, departments and agencies, “Quick Wins” (Constituency projects, but now called Special projects), Conditional Grants Scheme (CGS) to state governments, and Special presidential interventions for MDGs programmes and projects.

Analysts say poor execution of projects, racketeering, inflation of contracts, and other contractual breaches are some of the factors responsible for Nigeria’s inability to achieve its MDG goals.

The Gwanrinpa borehole, constructed at N154, 242,200, according to the contract and budget papers obtained by PREMIUM TIMES, is located at Galadima ‘I’ community of the estate.

The contract was awarded to Zarm Global Service on March 28, 2008. The company has no address, contact person or telephone number.
Another N110.6 million was paid for the construction of a borehole at Tungan Nasara community of Jiwa Ward in Abuja Municipal Area Council. The contract was awarded to Global And Global Venture Limited on March 29, 2008. Also, the company has no address or contact person.
When our reporter visited one of the project sites supposedly executed by the MDG office at a primary school in Dutse Alhaji community and another in Kubwa area of Abuja, there were no signs of any projects in the areas.

Residents of the area told PREMIUM TIMES that the borehole had stopped working immediately after its completion. According to budget details, N8, 802,185 was paid for the construction of the borehole.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/188889-shocking-nigerias-mdg-office-pays-n154-million-for-one-borehole.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
BannedOtherView:

Do you have any further details on the actual borehole, to support this unrestrained masturbation?

I know logic is not your strongest point (you've made this damn obvious), but why don't you borrow a sharper brain for once.

If a hydrology firm told PREMIUM TIMES that the 154 million Naira quoted for a single borehole in Abuja covered cover "drilling and casing, installation of a solar-powered submersible pump, steel tower for the tanks, tanks, pipes, joints & suckers, installation and labour"; is it not conceivable that LSG might be entirely blameless here? Wait a minute; you have been thinking of the shitty 10 cm wide well, at the back of your face-me-I-face-you abode, all along grin grin grin I no fit laff!

Get a brain as I advised, you will thank me for it later.
Bro stop... Fashola is a thief... u must agree
Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by Rad1cal: 9:11pm On Aug 24, 2015
biafranqueen:
N23 billion IGR where did it go? Rad1cal:

Tax money that was collected by Tinubu's company was used for this...

BannedOtherview can do more filth digging to explain that.

Over to you eguerilla grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by after1: 9:15pm On Aug 24, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

My God!!!... I take him as a friend...Really don't know much about him...What happened?... You can send me details through PM if you aren't comfortable saying it here...Nawa o

She created a thread about National stadium and was blaming Fashola. How is the rot of national stadium the fault of Fashola? Have praised the ediot before when she created a thread about the achievement of GEJ. Moreover, She is a known tribalist here and i will always torment her if she continue with her ways.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by BannedOtherView: 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
[s]
Rad1cal:

Your 10 year old son is definitely as dull as the shameless filth digging father. What a shame.

Premium times reported a scandal involving the awarding of a contract for a single borehole worth N154 million.

What is your point Old man ?

Are you trying to win a debate between the difference of 6 and half a dozen.

Bwahahahahahahahahahah !!

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/188889-shocking-nigerias-mdg-office-pays-n154-million-for-one-borehole.html
[/s]

In case you haven't noticed, I am simply using you as a battering ram - to reach out to a wider audience.
I have long concluded that you lack the basic reasoning skills for a debate at this level.

Until you can show what was tendered, the actual design, and what was ultimately delivered, you are on a hiding to none.
Now get the hell off my mentions, you emaciated upstart.
Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by BannedOtherView: 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
[s]
crixtex:

Bro stop... Fashola is a thief... u must agree
[/s]

Provide proof and let's talk. cool
Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by Rad1cal: 9:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
BannedOtherView:
[s][/s]

[s]In case you haven't noticed, I am simply using you as a battering ram - to reach out to a wider audience.
I have long concluded that you lack the basic reasoning skills for a debate at this level.

Until you can show what was tendered, the actual design, and what was ultimately delivered, you are on a hiding to none.
Now get the hell off my mentions, you emaciated upstart.[/s]

Bwahahahahahahaha !!l

What a way to accept what a failed filth digging imbec1le you have become. Seeking to justify a scandal with another places you among first rate m0rons we have on this site.

Your mentions will keep coming up as long you keep deploying the infantile silliness of your 10 year old son. grin
Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
BannedOtherView:
[s][/s]

Provide proof and let's talk. cool
Lol... funny guy.. supporting ur tribal person buh stone oda tribes wen dere is no proof... dats y I voted Ambode to expose fash.ole.. eko will never baje...
Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by HzRF(m): 9:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
BannedOtherView:
[s][/s]

So tell me why the Federal Ministry of Water Resources (FMWR) was presented with the following quotes in 2007, Mr Forensic Accountant.

In Ur warp mind u have made a sensible comments
What was the exchange rate back den
Itz 120-125 https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_naira

Next excuse
Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
after1:

She created a thread about National stadium and was blaming Fashola. How is the rot of national stadium the fault of Fashola? Have praised the ediot before when she created a thread about the achievement of GEJ. Moreover, She is a known tribalist here and i will always torment her if she continue with her ways.

My bros...Does Her opening a thread to discuss or even insult Fashola or anybody warrant blackmailing her?...Hacking into her privacy and digging her identity out here ...Why are you people so intolerant?... And yet you criticise and insult Jonathan here yet nobody hacks into your privacy...Aren't you a tribalist too even using double moniker to attack people here?...Gosh!!!...

One of you(anuxalad or something) opened a thread today listing names of tribalist to be banned by seun and coincidentally when I peeped I noticed he listed all SE/SS tribal champions but never mentioned SW tribalists including you...I concluded he's one too and an insincere folk too...

97% of APC folks I have met here are intolerant, sadists, and very bitter folks...I try to give them as much heat too when I feel like...but it is unfortunate that Nigeria has no future with such bitter, hatred ridden and sadistic folks...Even the day I met you in Anambra thread, I thought you would quit but unfortunately I came back and noticed you continued...I had to ignore & walk away...

Believe me, it is not merely an online thing anymore or NL joke because out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks...Its unfortunate this dirty joke is going beyond bounds now and you're an active player in it...

Please yourself...it is your life...It's really unfortunate...enjoy it undecided

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by ladej(m): 10:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
wheredemdey:
Wow....politics is indeed dirty...the rate politicians betray themselves is appalling...same brf that helped ambode get to power is been hounded like some cheap hungry mushin rat.

Fashola should grow some balls and fight dirty too...but guess tinubu has massive dirty on him...if fashola tries rubbish...tinubu will open his book of sin...
brf did not help ambode. Brf helped hamzat and shashore who lost the primaries.
Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by ladej(m): 10:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
aresa:

You know it's inflated because they've shown you the contract details and stipulations?
if you are ok with 139m for two boreholes then you are right bro. Ride on !
Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by after1: 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

My bros...Does Her opening a thread to discuss or even insult Fashola or anybody warrant blackmailing her?...Hacking into her privacy and digging her identity out here ...Why are you people so intolerant?... And yet you criticise and insult Jonathan here yet nobody hacks into your privacy...Aren't you a tribalist too even using double moniker to attack people here?...Gosh!!!...

One of you(anuxalad or something) opened a thread today listing names of tribalist to be banned by seun and coincidentally when I peeped I noticed he listed all SE/SS tribal champions but never mentioned SW tribalists including you...I concluded he's one too and an insincere folk too...

97% of APC folks I have met here are intolerant, sadists, and very bitter folks...I try to give them as much heat too when I feel like...but it is unfortunate that Nigeria has no future with such bitter, hatred ridden and sadistic folks...Even the day I met you in Anambra thread, I thought you would quit but unfortunately I came back and noticed you continued...I had to ignore & walk away...

Believe me, it is not merely an online thing anymore or NL joke because out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks...Its unfortunate this dirty joke is going beyond bounds now and you're an active player in it...

Please yourself...it is your life...It's really unfortunate...enjoy it undecided

How I wish you are not one-sided on this issue. I had to reply you for a reason not that I owe anyone any explanation. When accusing me of something, you should be very fair in doing so. Were you not the same person that said Yorubas voted cos of tribal sentiment, even when i told you the likes of Obanikoro, Mimiko, Afenifere, Fayose, Bode George, Ooni of Ife e.t.c are all GEJ supporter, also he got more than 40% of votes in same region you accused of voting on tribal sentiments. This is not about APC/PDP cos I dont care about those party trash, if defending my tribe will make you call me a tribalist then am proud to be one. You mean you see nothing wrong in your brothers opening tribal threads and instigating tribal wars? Whatever I do here was started by your people way back, hacking into people's privacy was started by your people.

For the records, I have nothing to do with APC and dont know why you like tagging me APC, have you seen me on any thread about PDP vs APC, I dont have the time to argue for politicians destroying that country. You should have advice the likes of Anambradota and co that open tribal threads daily, there was thread about potentials of the Yoruba, yet your people derailed that thread with irrelevant pics but you see nothing wrong with that. Lastly, you said I insult GEJ, can you pls show me where I have done so, I will be waiting.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by VNOS(m): 10:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]There are boreholes and there are boreholes.
What kind of bore holes cost N139 million?

The borehole that Julius Berger will drill is different from the back yard borehole of your house.

Verify before you grudge and judge.
[/size]

I don't give a dang if it was Julius berger or agbero construction company that dug the bore hole. No bore hole should cost that much. & if a bore hole can actually cost that much, then it should be frowned at as a huge & unnecessary waste of resources that could be channeled else where to impact the lives of more suffering masses. I'm sure there would be far cheaper alternatives that ll equally work just fine. And that's even IF AT ALL any bore hole can actually cost that much, of which I highly doubt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by lebete3000: 11:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
Gboliwe:
This is getting messier. I am sure Fashola has as much dirt if not more on Tinubu. It should be entertaining and interesting news in the days ahead.

Here's Saint Fashola under pressure. This world sef. The evil that men do lives with them true true

Tinubu is too shrewed to be exposed...he's like a wind...he can't be caught! The reason I pity Fashola, he shouldn't have messed with Tinubu...such peeps don't forgive easily. Sadly just like me.
Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by lebete3000: 12:13am On Aug 25, 2015
Tinubu be telling Ambode: "Je Ka Bleep Bobo Fashola Yen Up Joor"
Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by seguntijan(m): 1:22am On Aug 25, 2015
President Buhari wants to make Fashola the minister from Lagos State
Tinubu is against that
Instructs Ambode to bring out some of Fashola's dirt
The dirt is to make Buhari realise Fashola is a "common thief"
Fashola according to inside sources is warming up to release some of Tinubu's dirt.
Fashola vs Ambode and Tinubu. This movie go sweet.
No need to take sides.
Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by BushidoBlue(m): 1:35am On Aug 25, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Now you know why many people will never give up replying (with venom) these hate filled, tribalistic, intolerant, hypocritical, sadistic, foul mouthed folk called APC supporters.
Personally I was neutral and never gave a sh*t abt politics and such, until I came across a post here on Nairaland.
That singular post and bigoted replies which followed in support, made me take a stand against them.
They say if you wallow in mud with pigs, you become one, hence I stay off their mud and take potshots at their swine infested folly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:18am On Aug 25, 2015
after1:

How I wish you are not one-sided on this issue. I had to reply you for a reason not that I owe anyone any explanation. When accusing me of something, you should be very fair in doing so. Were you not the same person that said Yorubas voted cos of tribal sentiment, even when i told you the likes of Obanikoro, Mimiko, Afenifere, Fayose, Bode George, Ooni of Ife e.t.c are all GEJ supporter, also he got more than 40% of votes in same region you accused of voting on tribal sentiments. This is not about APC/PDP cos I dont care about those party trash, if defending my tribe will make you call me a tribalist then am proud to be one. You mean you see nothing wrong in your brothers opening tribal threads and instigating tribal wars? Whatever I do here was started by your people way back, hacking into people's privacy was started by your people.

For the records, I have nothing to do with APC and dont know why you like tagging me APC, have you seen me on any thread about PDP vs APC, I dont have the time to argue for politicians destroying that country. You should have advice the likes of Anambradota and co that open tribal threads daily, there was thread about potentials of the Yoruba, yet your people derailed that thread with irrelevant pics but you see nothing wrong with that. Lastly, you said I insult GEJ, can you pls show me where I have done so, I will be waiting.....

1)Kindly show me where and how my statement was one sided...

2)You blackmailed & hacked her simply because she opened a thread which you felt insulting to a politician(Fashola)...and yet you say you don't do APC/PDP stuff or defend politicians...I defend those I feel like defending based on facts available to me but NEVER to hack them or blackmail them like you did...

3)Yes...Igbo are insulted for supporting Jonathan including myself...Does it mean all the Igbo supported Jonathan...I hope this answers your question about my position on SW voting pattern since independence which is along tribal lines & APC which I said is a political party founded on bigotry(Religious for North & Ethnic for SW)...These are verifiable facts bro....

4)On hacking people...listen to yourself bro...Because someone else hacked people so it is justified and sensible for you to reciprocate same...Gosh!!!...BTW when I learnt about this hacking stuff going on here...It was same APC guys, 98% of who are SW folks...

5)Both Igbo & SW folks open threads against each other and derail each other's thread...I see it daily here bro...I see your people jump on Biafra threads or SS threads to insult Igbo...So also same way they do yours...

6)It is very pathetic, sadistic, incomprehensible, and unfortunate that you hacked someone's identity, privacy etc because of a politician; and aren't sorry or ashamed or remorseful about it...I feel highly disappointed that you're trying to rationalise or justify such heinous crime...What happened to your conscience bro

1 Like

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:27am On Aug 25, 2015
BushidoBlue:

Now you know why many people will never give up replying (with venom) these hate filled, tribalistic, intolerant, hypocritical, sadistic, foul mouthed folk called APC supporters.
Personally I was neutral and never gave a sh*t abt politics and such, until I came across a post here on Nairaland.
That singular post and bigoted replies which followed in support, made me take a stand against them.
They say if you wallow in mud with pigs, you become one, hence I stay off their mud and take potshots at their swine infested folly.

It's pathetic bro...They hack people, blackmail, and dig them out here...How did we get to this level of having hate filled individuals populating most of our system?...I feel hurt because the guy(after1) in question here is someone I see as a friend without knowing his antecedents...It simply means these guys can easily shed blood of opponents in real life too if they do such as this here...

God save us...

1 Like

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by aresa: 2:54am On Aug 25, 2015
biafranqueen:
N23 billion IGR where did it go? Rad1cal:

Tax money that was collected by Tinubu's company was used for this...

N23 billion x 12 = 276 billion

Allocation = 10 billion x 12 = 120

120 allocation + 276billion IGR 396 billion

Allocation and IGR is 360 billion, not even enough to formulate state state's 489 billion budget and they still have to borrow to make up a decent budget to take care of the largest population in Nigeria while states like Akwa Ibom with just 5 million people pass 500 billion budgets IGR or no IGR.

Obviously, you low IQ villages don't know how to add and formulate sane and rational judgement.

Your backward villages collects taxes and allocations, but you losers can not show us 1 single thing they did with your money..

You villagers hear IGR and start running your ignorant mouth as if the IGR in Lagos amounts to anything. Lagos is the poorest state in Nigeria when it comes to funds and scope of responsibilities..

Illiterates..
Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by biafranqueen: 3:12am On Aug 25, 2015
aresa:

N23 billion x 12 = 276 billion

Allocation = 10 billion x 12 = 120

120 allocation + 276billion IGR 396 billion

Allocation and IGR is 360 billion, not even enough to formulate state state's 489 billion budget and they still have to borrow to make up a decent budget to take care of the largest population in Nigeria while states like Akwa Ibom with just 5 million people pass 500 billion budgets IGR or no IGR.

Obviously, you low IQ villages don't know how to add and formulate sane and rational judgement.

Your backward villages collects taxes and allocations, but you losers can not show us 1 single thing they did with your money..

You villagers hear IGR and start running your ignorant mouth as if the IGR in Lagos amounts to anything. Lagos is the poorest state in Nigeria when it comes to funds and scope of responsibilities..

Illiterates..
Mr. Literate where did the money go is what we want to know. Websites, boreholes and toothbrush contest aside show me the freaking projects that they budget for "the people" of Lagos state because the only "people" benefiting are Tinubu and his cronies. You people have never and will never show us how and what Fakeshola spent the money on just insults to boot. Literate indeed!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by biafranqueen: 3:15am On Aug 25, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

1)Kindly show me where and how my statement was one sided...

2)You blackmailed & hacked her simply because she opened a thread which you felt insulting to a politician(Fashola)...and yet you say you don't do APC/PDP stuff or defend politicians...I defend those I feel like defending based on facts available to me but NEVER to hack them or blackmail them like you did...

3)Yes...Igbo are insulted for supporting Jonathan including myself...Does it mean all the Igbo supported Jonathan...I hope this answers your question about my position on SW voting pattern since independence which is along tribal lines & APC which I said is a political party founded on bigotry(Religious for North & Ethnic for SW)...These are verifiable facts bro....

4)On hacking people...listen to yourself bro...Because someone else hacked people so it is justified and sensible for you to reciprocate same...Gosh!!!...BTW when I learnt about this hacking stuff going on here...It was same APC guys, 98% of who are SW folks...

5)Both Igbo & SW folks open threads against each other and derail each other's thread...I see it daily here bro...I see your people jump on Biafra threads or SS threads to insult Igbo...So also same way they do yours...

6)It is very pathetic, sadistic, incomprehensible, and unfortunate that you hacked someone's identity, privacy etc because of a politician; and aren't sorry or ashamed or remorseful about it...I feel highly disappointed that you're trying to rationalise or justify such heinous crime...What happened to your conscience bro
kiss

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by after1: 4:03am On Aug 25, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

It's pathetic bro...They hack people, blackmail, and dig them out here...How did we get to this level of having hate filled individuals populating most of our system?...I feel hurt because the guy(after1) in question here is someone I see as a friend without knowing his antecedents...It simply means these guys can easily shed blood of opponents in real life too if they do such as this here...

God save us...

Enough of this screaming of my moniker everywhere. I will take you serious on this matter if you can write this epistle for your brothers doing the same. You trying to make it an apc vs pdp, na you sabi. When an ibo guy do something here then its cool, when a yoruba guy retaliate then he is a bad person and tribalist. Stick to PDP vs APC fight and stop attacking me indirectly. Simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by after1: 4:19am On Aug 25, 2015
biafranqueen:
Coward so now you will deny it?

Deny what? That you are a shameless fool and liar. Have you seen me attack you cos you post jargons about any politician, i attack you when you denigrate my tribe. My tribe is my pride and i will always defend it anytime and anywhere. Stick to your party politics and desist from insulting my tribe.....simple case
Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by biafranqueen: 7:03am On Aug 25, 2015
after1:

Deny what? That you are a shameless fool and liar. Have you seen me attack you cos you post jargons about any politician, i attack you when you denigrate my tribe. My tribe is my pride and i will always defend it anytime and anywhere. Stick to your party politics and desist from insulting my tribe.....simple case
So exposing Fashola is attacking your tribe you are really starting to show your IQ you just proved yourself to be a Buffon with no self esteem. So because I showed people living in extreme poverty in Lagos I was attacking your tribe?Only time you threaten me is when I expose Fashola and how he has squandered Lagosians wealth. You are such a low life you can't even admit that you've beed sucking Fashola nuts, be a man for once in your life and admit your a deranged stalker looking for attention. You can never post one time anywhere Biafranqueen attacking any tribe. I'm not even the type to waste my energy on such unproductive conversation. If showing poverty is making you uncomfortable you should stop riding Fasholas sac and fight against how he has turned Lagosians into a personal ATM machine. Stop acting like a female dog in heat and be a real man!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:56am On Aug 25, 2015
after1:

Enough of this screaming of my moniker everywhere. I will take you serious on this matter if you can write this epistle for your brothers doing the same. You trying to make it an apc vs pdp, na you sabi. When an ibo guy do something here then its cool, when a yoruba guy retaliate then he is a bad person and tribalist. Stick to PDP vs APC fight and stop attacking me indirectly. Simple.

1)Does others committing same crime make it good and justified to you to engage in same?...So because some Igbo people shed blood, so it is justified for after1 to shed blood because a politician was insulted...

2)I am shocked because I saw you as a friend and a gentleman... so hearing this dirty, despicable, inhumane and murderous act of yours is so painful to me...

3)If I am close to or have opportunity to talk to those my brothers that do same, I won't hesitate to do it...but it can NEVER justify this wicked & heartless act of yours because of a politician...

4)I make it APC/PDP thing because the lady you blackmailed is sympathetic to PDP and the politician you want to kill on his behalf is APC...

5)Tribe doesn't justify any crime...And so don't make it an escape route for your wicked & murderous act here...I feel so pained that you're not even ashamed or perturbed or disturbed or remorseful or whatever about this...You're simply indifferent which is symptomatic of a dead conscience, and dirty soul capable of shedding blood any day anytime...

6)Sorry for my epistle...It is not an attack on you but an expression of my disappointment, and litany of truth about your person and action here...thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Naira: We Won’t Be Your Scapegoat - Supreme Court Tells FG, State Govs / Tinubu Has Intervened In Fubara, Wike Rift - PDP Govs Forum Chair, Mohammed / "If You Have N1m Run Away From Nigeria" -Tinubu Supporter Advocates For Japa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.