Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,278 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Being Married & Pregnant As A Student, Is It A Bad Idea (photos)? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being Married & Pregnant As A Student, Is It A Bad Idea (photos)? (2937 Views)

Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married / Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being Married & Pregnant As A Student, Is It A Bad Idea (photos)? by marvelck: 8:48am On Apr 30, 2017
The idea of getting married and getting pregnant while in school is a No Go Area to some girls due to obvious reasons. But to me, its not a bad thing to do. Though its usually a bitter-sweet experience to be married and pregnant or be a nursing mother while in school, due to the stress and challenges that comes with it (multi-tasking)...but you wont cos of labour pains, decide not to get pregnant. I have friends who had similar experience while in school, but were able to get through it till they graduated from school. All I know is that, when you find yourself in such a situation (married and pregnant as a student), God will see you through...

Re: Being Married & Pregnant As A Student, Is It A Bad Idea (photos)? by Rtopzy(f): 8:52am On Apr 30, 2017
Its kinda stressful
Re: Being Married & Pregnant As A Student, Is It A Bad Idea (photos)? by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 30, 2017
If she is married and can stand the stress
Don't see nothing wrong in it

Even if she wasn't married as long as she trying to better herself regardless of her condition tells us alot smiley
Re: Being Married & Pregnant As A Student, Is It A Bad Idea (photos)? by sinaj(f): 9:04am On Apr 30, 2017
Not advisable abeg.

Schl stress alone is too much coupled with pregnancy stress. My coursemate that was evn pregnant put to bed the morning we wrote our final paper.
Re: Being Married & Pregnant As A Student, Is It A Bad Idea (photos)? by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 30, 2017
there is no biggy about it, if shes strong enough to bear the stress cheesy
Re: Being Married & Pregnant As A Student, Is It A Bad Idea (photos)? by vanida6: 9:08am On Apr 30, 2017
daz bad i cnt do dat```pregnant while in school no no no God forbide angry
Re: Being Married & Pregnant As A Student, Is It A Bad Idea (photos)? by Fmartin(m): 9:25am On Apr 30, 2017
nt a bad idea, its a bad idea thinking its gud.
Re: Being Married & Pregnant As A Student, Is It A Bad Idea (photos)? by Yuneehk(f): 9:26am On Apr 30, 2017
I won't advice anyone to get pregnant in school tho. Get married but leave childbearing till you're out of school. It's tasking, tiring and you won't be able to concentrate in school especially when you're a nursing mum who has to take proper care of her child.
For the strong women who can, goodluck to y'all.
Re: Being Married & Pregnant As A Student, Is It A Bad Idea (photos)? by ammyluv2002(f): 9:40am On Apr 30, 2017
Stressful
Re: Being Married & Pregnant As A Student, Is It A Bad Idea (photos)? by Li2Finger: 9:58am On Apr 30, 2017
I call that double blessing
Re: Being Married & Pregnant As A Student, Is It A Bad Idea (photos)? by elampiro(m): 10:51am On Apr 30, 2017
sinaj:
Not advisable abeg.

Schl stress alone is too much coupled with pregnancy stress. My coursemate that was evn pregnant put to bed the morning we wrote our final paper.

So you have graduated now?
Re: Being Married & Pregnant As A Student, Is It A Bad Idea (photos)? by olasaad(f): 12:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
Well to me I believe this is not a bad idea. Though it may be stressful but believe me they are more serious than those of us that are not marry or pregnant in school. Most students that failed are not nursing baby nor pregnant woman. I have a sister who is currently in university and have two baby and still pregnant now. At the end of her year 3 exam, she became the scholar of her class. She's now in 400 level.

So don't let anybody discourage you by telling you its stressful.

2 Likes

Re: Being Married & Pregnant As A Student, Is It A Bad Idea (photos)? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 30, 2017
In developed countries, it's not. In Nigeria, it is.

1 Like

Re: Being Married & Pregnant As A Student, Is It A Bad Idea (photos)? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
It's not bad
Re: Being Married & Pregnant As A Student, Is It A Bad Idea (photos)? by sinaj(f): 2:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
elampiro:

So you have graduated now?
yea
Re: Being Married & Pregnant As A Student, Is It A Bad Idea (photos)? by Nutase: 3:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
It sounds cool
Re: Being Married & Pregnant As A Student, Is It A Bad Idea (photos)? by elampiro(m): 3:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
sinaj:
yea

Congratulations!

Nice pics too. Pretty face. We always see from chest up, make we see waist and legs na.
Re: Being Married & Pregnant As A Student, Is It A Bad Idea (photos)? by sinaj(f): 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
elampiro:

Congratulations!

Nice pics too. Pretty face. We always see from chest up, make we see waist and legs na.
thank u smiley

Lol waist nd legs na fish grin
Re: Being Married & Pregnant As A Student, Is It A Bad Idea (photos)? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
No, I don't think so.
Re: Being Married & Pregnant As A Student, Is It A Bad Idea (photos)? by elampiro(m): 4:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
sinaj:
thank u smiley
Lol waist nd legs na fish grin
I dey suspect am since.
Make am see am like that, even in camera if you no fit post am here.
Re: Being Married & Pregnant As A Student, Is It A Bad Idea (photos)? by kibra4u(m): 4:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
olasaad:
Well to me I believe this is not a bad idea. Though it may be stressful but believe me they are more serious than those of us that are not marry or pregnant in school. Most students that failed are not nursing baby nor pregnant woman. I have a sister who is currently in university and have two baby and still pregnant now. At the end of her year 3 exam, she became the scholar of her class. She's now in 400 level.

So don't let anybody discourage you by telling you its stressful.

Thank you madam, your head dey there. Abeg dont mind some of this our girls of today they are just being lazy and paranoid......... undecided
Re: Being Married & Pregnant As A Student, Is It A Bad Idea (photos)? by hernandson(m): 4:56pm On Apr 30, 2017
mehn school is stress,having a kid makes it worse,you have to ask for the help of neighbors and stuff and in the process ur child might fall. I Tim to bad socialization. most husband get their wife pregnant because they wanna wave oppositions away.

(1) (Reply)

Sweet Young Nairalanders Traditional Marriage / Why Do Humans, Especially Men, Have So Much Lust For Sex? / How Can I Handle This Situation At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.