Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,572 members, 7,820,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

She Says I Invade Her Privacy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Says I Invade Her Privacy (3036 Views)

If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Says I Invade Her Privacy by C2H5OH(f): 6:39am On Mar 30, 2009
If you keep the spirit of wine with you at all times you will never go wrong.
Re: She Says I Invade Her Privacy by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 30, 2009
Snooping can also make when paranoid and begin to see what is not there.

Once you start snooping, trust begins to dwindle. . . .
Re: She Says I Invade Her Privacy by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 30, 2009
WHEN should be replaced with ONE
Re: She Says I Invade Her Privacy by Moonstone(f): 6:47am On Mar 30, 2009
C2H5OH:

Trust? Someone is gullible.  

Snooping can destroy relationships, and snooping can save you from a world of trouble.  Depends on how you look at it.  Glass is half full or half empty.  Feel me?
You are not serious. I see snooping as bad if you have no basis for why you feel you needed to snoop.
I trust my partner does not mean I am gullible. It means he has given me no reason to think otherwise.
C2H5OH:

If someone gives you a reason to feel suspicious, you are not imagining it.  
I would encourage you to follow your gut instinct.  It's usually accurate.
My point EXACTLY!
Re: She Says I Invade Her Privacy by oluwafemi113(m): 7:03am On Mar 30, 2009
ok now
Re: She Says I Invade Her Privacy by kingsikaz(m): 4:25pm On Apr 07, 2009
ekun baba, mr invader grin grin u don go destroy her bushy palace, she shouldn't be guilty sad, afterall una enjoy da episode
Re: She Says I Invade Her Privacy by topup: 5:15am On Apr 08, 2009
C2H5OH:

Snooping indicates a lot of things.

There are many different explanations as to why people cheat.  Take this one for example
You just got out of a 4 year relationship that ended pretty badly with the guy cheating on you.   You later realize that this person dropped hints along the way that you should have picked up.  In this relationship, you want to avoid the same thing happening to you so you pick on every little detail that goes on.  If this new guy you are with starts acting in a way you find suspect, your curiosity heightens and you kinda sorta want to make sure everything is fine.  Instead of asking him, you are afraid he might lie to you like your ex did so you go behind his back to find the truth yourself.
LOL

If someone gives you a reason to feel suspicious, you are not imagining it.  
I would encourage you to follow your gut instinct.  It's usually accurate.

So you use the happenings of the previous relationship to dictate your actions in this new relationship to a completely different girl??

Why not just work on being yourself, even if the new girlfriend has a problem with you that could cause her to cheat, I am sure snooping is not going to prevent a thing, it could even accelerate the demise of your relationship.

I don't know, I'm strongly against snooping.

How about I give you this scenario, my ex would insist on checking my text messages, sure he'd ask to 'see my phone' but he'd take ages browsing it, and I guessed he was looking for suspicious texts. I often caught him looking at me, I woke up often to him staring at my face, thinking things. The guy was not settled, now ofcourse because I wasn't doing anything dodgy, I slept like a baby and didn't have any suspicions. You find that often, the most suspicious people are those who have something to hide themselves.

Have you realised that once a person cheats in a relationship, if the other person forgives the cheater often becomes paranoid, and starts thinking that they too are being cheated on.

Who knows, maybe you felt like snooping because you weren't being yourself, you were being what she wanted you to be. If she doesn't have the guts to tell you what she truly thinks of you to your face, then that's her problem. Enjoy the ride whilst it lasts, and don't give it any opportunity to bust, you don't want to be the one who's to blame do you??

Now that you've been snooping she has an excuse to use to explain why the relationship wasn't working, when in all honesty, you only started snooping when you felt something was amiss.

Give the detective work a break and work harder on becoming a better boyfriend, a loving, caring, understanding and reliable man. After this, she'd have to be a completely lousy girlfriend to want to get rid of you.
Re: She Says I Invade Her Privacy by DaudaAbu(m): 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2009
[quote][/quote]I often caught him looking at me, I woke up often to him staring at my face, thinking things. The guy was not settled, now ofcourse because I wasn't doing anything dodgy, I slept like a baby and didn't have any suspicions. You find that often, the most suspicious people are those who have something to hide themselves.

Hey cos u woke up 2 a guy lookin at u doesnt mean its cos he doesnttrust u

It means he's admiring u so much he cant get enuf or he's wondering hw lucky he's 2 land some1 as 1daful as u.

OR better still ha just Wanna strangle u dia4 waitin 4 d perfect time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is It That Women Are So Naive And Despirate / I Want Ur Scope On This Pls / My Wife Has Crazy Temper Tantrums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.