Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Why Do Gals Like To Hear I LOVE YOU Frm Their Boo B4 Ending A Phone Call - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Gals Like To Hear I LOVE YOU Frm Their Boo B4 Ending A Phone Call (2317 Views)

Why Are Gals Like Dis??? Angry Mood Activated... / Why Do Gals Always Go To D Toilet Everytime Dey Visit A Guy Or When On An Outing / Why Do Gals Like To Sing When A Boy They Admire Is Passing By (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Gals Like To Hear I LOVE YOU Frm Their Boo B4 Ending A Phone Call by jonaifame22(m): 2:31pm On Aug 24, 2015
Most gals I've dated,after we've discussed at lenght on fone,and the call's abt to come to an end ,there's this dead silence from her end,and when I'm like okay,tke care,they normally be like won't u tell me u love me,and I'm like oh sorry I LOVE YOU,is their a big deal,abt saying it,even a friend was angry wth a gal who said thank u to him when he said he loves her,I'd prefer not saying it,but most times the thing dey cause quarrel between me and bae,if I no talk am she no go call,she go say I dey wth another bae na why I no talk am,and when I call she no go wan pick due to vexing things.
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Hear I LOVE YOU Frm Their Boo B4 Ending A Phone Call by dunsman(f): 2:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
U said it urself.. Cause dae like it!! But not more Dan d d*ck

1 Like

Re: Why Do Gals Like To Hear I LOVE YOU Frm Their Boo B4 Ending A Phone Call by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
God, I need a girlfriend.
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Hear I LOVE YOU Frm Their Boo B4 Ending A Phone Call by dunsman(f): 2:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
Teempakguy:

Am available
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Hear I LOVE YOU Frm Their Boo B4 Ending A Phone Call by majamajic(m): 2:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
Just to clear the ground that u are in a free zone
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Hear I LOVE YOU Frm Their Boo B4 Ending A Phone Call by misspicy(f): 2:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
dunsman:

Am available
She male..i sight u

1 Like

Re: Why Do Gals Like To Hear I LOVE YOU Frm Their Boo B4 Ending A Phone Call by jonaifame22(m): 2:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
dunsman:
U said it urself.. Cause dae like it!! But not more Dan d d*ck
oh I see,the d*ck plays a more vital role in their life than the words right?
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Hear I LOVE YOU Frm Their Boo B4 Ending A Phone Call by boboLIL(m): 2:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
It makes them happy......

Mai bae alwys call me bk weneva I forgot to do so......

It makes them feel loved and desired

1 Like

Re: Why Do Gals Like To Hear I LOVE YOU Frm Their Boo B4 Ending A Phone Call by jonaifame22(m): 2:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
majamajic:
Just to clear the ground that u are in a free zone
lol,gals always acting insecure since 1920's

1 Like

Re: Why Do Gals Like To Hear I LOVE YOU Frm Their Boo B4 Ending A Phone Call by jonaifame22(m): 2:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
boboLIL:

chai,ur own go call u back,she good o,my own bae she go bottle up the emotion and when she comes visiting she go dey mock me sey na only the road to her pant I sabi!sey I no dey romatic,
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Hear I LOVE YOU Frm Their Boo B4 Ending A Phone Call by boboLIL(m): 2:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
jonaifame22:
chai,ur own go call u back,she good o,my own bae she go bottle up the emotion and when she comes visiting she go dey mock me sey na only the road to her pant I sabi!sey I no dey romatic,
and true, true,,, u no de romantic atall,,,lolss.... Pet her always bfr u de enta her mk she no de see herself as sex material tho she myt be for u oo....lolss
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Hear I LOVE YOU Frm Their Boo B4 Ending A Phone Call by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 24, 2015
it depends on both understanding and how they started, cos it will like be a tradition of saying it, sometimes you might say it without even knowing it.

something like:
later

kisses

love you dearly

tchao.

cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Gals Like To Hear I LOVE YOU Frm Their Boo B4 Ending A Phone Call by jonaifame22(m): 2:50pm On Aug 24, 2015
Teempakguy:
receive a galfriend by fire now,take her or take it,whicheva
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Hear I LOVE YOU Frm Their Boo B4 Ending A Phone Call by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
WizyTechs:
Where are the ladies? Come and answer this wicked question thrown on you ooo cheesy

[size=18pt]WizyTechs Dot Com[/size]
it makes us feel secured and loved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Gals Like To Hear I LOVE YOU Frm Their Boo B4 Ending A Phone Call by jonaifame22(m): 2:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
Midehi:
it depends on both understanding and how they started, cos it will like be a tradition of saying it, sometimes you might say it without even knowing it.

something like:
later

kisses

love you dearly

tchao.

cool
awwww,so sweet,I like dat,I love u dearly part,I used to have one chick during my NYSC. Period,wheneva I tell her I LOVE U,she'll say I LOVE YOU more,made me feel cool,but I still ended up fuckn two of her friends though
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Hear I LOVE YOU Frm Their Boo B4 Ending A Phone Call by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
My girl prolly doesnt like hearing it.. Cos most of the time i say it.. She doesnt even reply

So i stopped
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Hear I LOVE YOU Frm Their Boo B4 Ending A Phone Call by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
Just to knw u r not with a side chick tho cheesy but guys r smart these days!!they say it as long as dey r with side babe or olosho!
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Hear I LOVE YOU Frm Their Boo B4 Ending A Phone Call by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
jonaifame22:
but I still ended up fuckn two of her friends though
shocked
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Hear I LOVE YOU Frm Their Boo B4 Ending A Phone Call by jonaifame22(m): 3:14pm On Aug 24, 2015
Manuelson:
My girl prolly doesnt like hearing it.. Cos most of the time i say it.. She doesnt even reply

So i stopped
eeyah,may the lord comfort you
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Hear I LOVE YOU Frm Their Boo B4 Ending A Phone Call by jonaifame22(m): 3:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
Just to knw u r not with a side chick tho cheesy but guys r smart these days!!they say it as long as dey r with side babe or olosho!
guys been outsmarting. Ladies since the beginning of the world
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Hear I LOVE YOU Frm Their Boo B4 Ending A Phone Call by jonaifame22(m): 3:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
Midehi:
shocked
well,dats the irony of life
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Hear I LOVE YOU Frm Their Boo B4 Ending A Phone Call by donholy28(m): 3:31pm On Aug 24, 2015
Guy go only tell girl i love u if he no love her.
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Hear I LOVE YOU Frm Their Boo B4 Ending A Phone Call by jonaifame22(m): 3:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
donholy28:
Guy go only tell girl i love u if he no love her.
how true is dis?
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Hear I LOVE YOU Frm Their Boo B4 Ending A Phone Call by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
if I no end call with I love you. my babe go reach my side latest fifteen minutes. girls and their wahala

1 Like

Re: Why Do Gals Like To Hear I LOVE YOU Frm Their Boo B4 Ending A Phone Call by jonaifame22(m): 7:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
alexistaiwo:
if I no end call with I love you. my babe go reach my side latest fifteen minutes. girls and their wahala
abi na,she appear sharplyz,to know if all is well.
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Hear I LOVE YOU Frm Their Boo B4 Ending A Phone Call by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
jonaifame22:
abi na,she appear sharplyz,to know if all is well.
once she came and saw one small girl sitting beside me at the front if my crib. na gombe reloaded my eyes see that day
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Hear I LOVE YOU Frm Their Boo B4 Ending A Phone Call by Trypa(f): 9:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
boboLIL:

Seconded it's make us feel safe grin
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Hear I LOVE YOU Frm Their Boo B4 Ending A Phone Call by jonaifame22(m): 9:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
Trypa:

Seconded it's make us feel safe grin
safe from what? Have u gals been dating all the while out of fear
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Hear I LOVE YOU Frm Their Boo B4 Ending A Phone Call by donMIG(m): 10:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
Just to b sure u r not with another girl!!!! PERIOD
Sometimes they need that assurance

OOHHH I MISS RELATIONSHIP
BEEN SINGLE FOR A MONTH NOW cry
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Hear I LOVE YOU Frm Their Boo B4 Ending A Phone Call by dasrackhor(m): 10:53pm On Aug 24, 2015
dunsman:

Am available
homo sighted.
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Hear I LOVE YOU Frm Their Boo B4 Ending A Phone Call by Fernandowski(m): 11:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
For the bond to never get broken
And for the love to never get lost

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent Advice Needed (18+pictures) / Girlfriend With NEPA Attitude!!! Psycological Problem?? / Why Is It That Most Pretty Girls Are Very Naugthy ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.