Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Why Do Gals Like To Sing When A Boy They Admire Is Passing By - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Gals Like To Sing When A Boy They Admire Is Passing By (2871 Views)

Why Do Girls Form For The Boys They Admire / Why Are Gals Like Dis??? Angry Mood Activated... / Why Do Gals Like To Hear I LOVE YOU Frm Their Boo B4 Ending A Phone Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Gals Like To Sing When A Boy They Admire Is Passing By by jonaifame22(m): 8:47am On Sep 12, 2015
Is it a technique of letting the boy know dat they exist or wat?
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Sing When A Boy They Admire Is Passing By by kiddkash(m): 9:01am On Sep 12, 2015
go ask Google
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Sing When A Boy They Admire Is Passing By by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:03am On Sep 12, 2015
It's "Girls" not "gals" undecided………you must be secondary school student.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Gals Like To Sing When A Boy They Admire Is Passing By by Kingsley1000(m): 9:11am On Sep 12, 2015
like charges repel whl unlike charges attract......only the wise will get me
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Sing When A Boy They Admire Is Passing By by petkoffDrake(m): 9:33am On Sep 12, 2015
OP ask Rokiatu...... each time I pass, she sings!
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Sing When A Boy They Admire Is Passing By by orunto27: 9:38am On Sep 12, 2015
Natural reaction.
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Sing When A Boy They Admire Is Passing By by jonaifame22(m): 9:41am On Sep 12, 2015
petkoffDrake:
OP ask Rokiatu...... each time I pass, she sings!
like seriously? Wat kind of song does she sing?
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Sing When A Boy They Admire Is Passing By by jonaifame22(m): 9:42am On Sep 12, 2015
orunto27:
Natural reaction.
wat are they reacting to and wat can I do in such a case?
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Sing When A Boy They Admire Is Passing By by petkoffDrake(m): 9:49am On Sep 12, 2015
jonaifame22:
like seriously? Wat kind of song does she sing?
I love u (by square)
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Sing When A Boy They Admire Is Passing By by jonaifame22(m): 10:19am On Sep 12, 2015
petkoffDrake:
. . . . . I love u (by square)
wow!
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Sing When A Boy They Admire Is Passing By by GeneralQuamdeen: 11:34am On Sep 12, 2015
Are you an Indian?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Gals Like To Sing When A Boy They Admire Is Passing By by jonaifame22(m): 12:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
Are you an Indian?
no
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Sing When A Boy They Admire Is Passing By by banme(m): 12:40pm On Sep 12, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
Are you an Indian?
hehehe
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Sing When A Boy They Admire Is Passing By by Zoe41(f): 12:47pm On Sep 12, 2015
Most times wen one A girl is passin a guy she has a crush on, she'll start singing so its like the "Guy i'm so not thinking about you" some just do it so d guy may be like "wow you know dat song?"
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Sing When A Boy They Admire Is Passing By by Zoe41(f): 12:47pm On Sep 12, 2015
Most times wen A girl is passin a guy she has a crush on, she'll start singing so its like the "Guy i'm so not thinking about you" attitude some just do it so d guy may be like "wow you know dat song?"
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Sing When A Boy They Admire Is Passing By by Kingsley1000(m): 12:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
Zoe41:
Most times wen A girl is passin a guy she has a crush on, she'll start singing so its like the "Guy i'm so not thinking about you" attitude some just do it so d guy may be like "wow you know dat song?"
are u a culprit?do u sing for ur crush just to get his attention?
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Sing When A Boy They Admire Is Passing By by Captainswag225(m): 12:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
prettythicksme, why do u sing when am passing?
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Sing When A Boy They Admire Is Passing By by Zoe41(f): 12:54pm On Sep 12, 2015
Kingsley1000:
are u a culprit?do u sing for ur crush just to get his attention?
dat was b4 now if i like you, u might not know
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Sing When A Boy They Admire Is Passing By by jonaifame22(m): 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
Zoe41:
Most times wen one A girl is passin a guy she has a crush on, she'll start singing so its like the "Guy i'm so not thinking about you" some just do it so d guy may be like "wow you know dat song?"
ehn ehn
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Sing When A Boy They Admire Is Passing By by Zoe41(f): 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
jonaifame22:
ehn ehn
Na so, guy trust me......i've been there
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Sing When A Boy They Admire Is Passing By by MsBliss(f): 1:11pm On Sep 12, 2015
To get attention
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Sing When A Boy They Admire Is Passing By by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
prettythicksme, why do u sing when am passing?
cheesy cos i'm in love with u sad
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Sing When A Boy They Admire Is Passing By by ToughestTee(f): 1:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
It's "Girls" not "gals" undecided………you must be secondary school student.
And u must be living under a rock if u dnt use short forms when chatting. Mr I too know

1 Like

Re: Why Do Gals Like To Sing When A Boy They Admire Is Passing By by adedayourt(m): 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
ToughestTee:
And u must be living under a rock if u dnt use short forms when chatting. Mr I too know

no vec na small pikin dey worry am
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Sing When A Boy They Admire Is Passing By by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
ToughestTee:

I don't chat with short form because I don't speak retardeen... Mrs olodo
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Sing When A Boy They Admire Is Passing By by Captainswag225(m): 2:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy cos i'm in love with u sad
lmao, u mean ur boo ryt?
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Sing When A Boy They Admire Is Passing By by Trueyarn(m): 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
ToughestTee:
...as dumb as what he lives under grin...
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Sing When A Boy They Admire Is Passing By by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
lmao, u mean ur boo ryt?
nah,u cheesy
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Sing When A Boy They Admire Is Passing By by Captainswag225(m): 2:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
nah,u cheesy
all this is a dream right?
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Sing When A Boy They Admire Is Passing By by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
all this is a dream right?
Nah,i am serious! cheesy
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Sing When A Boy They Admire Is Passing By by jonaifame22(m): 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2015
Zoe41:

Na so, guy trust me......i've been there
so do u dat ezpecting him to join u in the song or wat? because I'm experiencing dat right now
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Sing When A Boy They Admire Is Passing By by jonaifame22(m): 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2015
MsBliss:
To get attention
have u done it before

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help For My Pregnant Wife (pictured) / Have You Experienced This? / Guys Will You Accept Her Back After She Has Done This To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.