Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Why Do Gals Like To Hear I LOVE YOU Frm Their Boo B4 Ending A Phone Call - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Gals Like To Hear I LOVE YOU Frm Their Boo B4 Ending A Phone Call (2316 Views)

Why Are Gals Like Dis??? Angry Mood Activated... / Why Do Gals Always Go To D Toilet Everytime Dey Visit A Guy Or When On An Outing / Why Do Gals Like To Sing When A Boy They Admire Is Passing By (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Gals Like To Hear I LOVE YOU Frm Their Boo B4 Ending A Phone Call by princealexndre(m): 3:50am On Aug 25, 2015
well....i don't like it.....sounds childish
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Hear I LOVE YOU Frm Their Boo B4 Ending A Phone Call by jonaifame22(m): 6:33am On Aug 25, 2015
donMIG:
Just to b sure u r not with another girl!!!! PERIOD
Sometimes they need that assurance

OOHHH I MISS RELATIONSHIP
BEEN SINGLE FOR A MONTH NOW cry
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Hear I LOVE YOU Frm Their Boo B4 Ending A Phone Call by jonaifame22(m): 7:10am On Aug 25, 2015
Fernandowski:
For the bond to never get broken

And for the love to never get lost
really! If saying I love you to ur bae makes the bond to never get broken,then I think 95 percent of all relationships in nigeria will still be intact because,I no sure sey e get any country for the world wey confess. Love reach nigeria.
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Hear I LOVE YOU Frm Their Boo B4 Ending A Phone Call by Justiyke4u: 8:15am On Aug 25, 2015
Well if my girl wants to be hearing that every time I called then there is a problem. I say it when I mean it is not what I say like a robot
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Hear I LOVE YOU Frm Their Boo B4 Ending A Phone Call by Trypa(f): 8:24am On Aug 25, 2015
jonaifame22:
safe from what? Have u gals been dating all the while out of fear

Sometimes u might love the person to d core and that love is reciprocated and still u aren't sure about it u find out dat when he said he love u,u feel more safe n secured
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Hear I LOVE YOU Frm Their Boo B4 Ending A Phone Call by jonaifame22(m): 8:35am On Aug 25, 2015
Trypa:

Sometimes u might love the person to d core and that love is reciprocated and still u aren't sure about it u find out dat when he said he love u,u feel more safe n secured
aiit girlie,but sometimes jus have faith in the guys love,he might not say it all the time,and he loves u to shreds
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Hear I LOVE YOU Frm Their Boo B4 Ending A Phone Call by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 25, 2015
Gets boring when he says it all the time. undecided

Too much of everything becomes boring lol. So i don't care if he says it or not.
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Hear I LOVE YOU Frm Their Boo B4 Ending A Phone Call by jonaifame22(m): 8:41am On Aug 25, 2015
Justiyke4u:
Well if my girl wants to be hearing that every time I called then there is a problem. I say it when I mean it is not what I say like a robot
hmmmm!
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Hear I LOVE YOU Frm Their Boo B4 Ending A Phone Call by jonaifame22(m): 8:43am On Aug 25, 2015
Nneka123:
Gets boring when he says it all the time. undecided

Too much of everything becomes boring lol. So i don't care if he says it or not.
abi jare,I love you,I love you,I love you,every time,we all know dat no matter how much he says it to the gal,he can not lay his life down for her.
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Hear I LOVE YOU Frm Their Boo B4 Ending A Phone Call by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 25, 2015
jonaifame22:
abi jare,I love you,I love you,I love you,every time,we all know dat no matter how much he says it to the gal,he can not lay his life down for her.
I know right!

like i already know he loves me, i don't need him to tell me all the time. It's only when needed. tongue
Re: Why Do Gals Like To Hear I LOVE YOU Frm Their Boo B4 Ending A Phone Call by jonaifame22(m): 9:05am On Aug 25, 2015
Nneka123:
I know right!

like i already know he loves me, i don't need him to tell me all the time. It's only when needed. tongue
only when needed like after a raunchy and hot sex beneath the sheets then he'll snuggle up to u from behind and whisper to ur ears,saying oh Nneka 123 you know I love u so much cos u're so sweet!

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Ways To Know If A Girl Is Ugly / Why Is It That Most Pretty Girls Are Very Naugthy ? / See what this couple are doing for love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.