Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,720 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) (114662 Views)

Ohaegbulam Jennifer Wins Miss Imo State Queen International 2018 / Ifeoma Jennifer Ohia Is Miss Grand Nigeria 2015 As Tonto Dikeh Head Judges (PIX / Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (63) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:40am On Aug 26, 2015
niminimi22:
And to think I wanted to start doing biz with you. Chai! My God is indeed alive. Please return her money or give her d bale and appologise to her. Next time no matter what don't cut off your customer if you had calmly explained to her am sure it wouldn't have gotten to this. Madam peach pele. Collect your bale if its available.
Do not patronise this proud monkey! She lacks basic customer service. Can you imagine the so called business woman coming online to threaten a customer that paid in full? She's an upcoming scammer! Rude and senseless.

21 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:49am On Aug 26, 2015
Jennylov:
many pple can crucify me.I admit I was wrong.but that word scam is what I hate to hear in my life. since I opened this thread September 2013,No one can cone out and said jennylove scam him or her.any bale customers order from me I do deliver to dem.d lady in question bale was seized which d crosser hide from me over 2mths.I spoken with lady Tenny concerning d bale.I postponed due to e info I do get from my crosser.i do chat with her.even when she will call me I do tell her to be patience.I was disturbed with many customers nobody is above mistake.d pressure was too much for me.I have never refused to deliver anybody bales.so why all this crucifixion all about.who on Earth in this NL will says he or she has not done a bad thing that worst than mine. but in everything I give thanks to God that I'm still alive.what if I died when d whole pressure was hot on me
how will she get her bale.who will see online to complain.cos im no more. sometimes when she talked she will look front or back.becos dead don't talk or pay any money involved in biz. so let her relax til d person holding d bales comes.this all I have to say in this matter.and nothing much again. may God almighty forgive u all that calls me names.
Let her relax? Are you kidding me? Since December? You are typing relax? Are you right in the head? If you were in her shoes would you relax? This woman has already lost sales and you typing like the money she sent you is peanuts. You defo an upcoming scammer! Pay up!!!

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:58am On Aug 26, 2015
FynBabe:
Please, make sure you find her and get her arrested.
I can see she's unrepentant in her posts.
Even if it means spending all the money she owes you on police case, do it.
I hate her guts and I like to teach people like her lessons they will not forget in a hurry so they will become humble by force.
Obviously, she has done exactly same to some others.
Some people get mind sha!
You hold wetin no be your own, come dey add threat on top.
Na this nonsense dey vex me i swear! Idiotic thing!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 3:00am On Aug 26, 2015
aieromon:

Basic traits of a scammer..... You're a disgrace to womanhood.

CC idowuogbo
Cc gboliwe
Thanks for the shout out o jare.. this petty thief no hard to trace I swear. Na 24hrs job. Very foooooolish chick!

10 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 3:09am On Aug 26, 2015
annawhite:
How do you feel displaying someone picture on Nairaland Her pic is already on her profile so?
Women like you have grudges with a fellow woman and will drag the husband in just to fell good bout demselves...
Have u ever lost money running into millions before and while u r counting your losses one customer whose money is 1\4 of the amount lost is calling your line and making u feel like committing suicide?
Not supporting jennylove for blocking you out but I'm begging u to let go and accept the goods u paid for

A london bale goes for 155k if she has agreed to give u @d price u paid her#accept it and God will replenish it....scammers dnt do business after scamming peeps but dis lady is still on NL and doing biz#i know it's painful loosing 115k but imagine millions and goods worth it...let's bygones be bygones

Abeg abeg abeg! Anna no just trigger me here o.... you no say me nd you b e-padi she? How would you feel if you paid for something in full since December and no show? Then the she-malu is online doing business Nd ignoring your calls? You no go catch feelings? See you advicing her to count her loss like 115k na shayo, wetin concern customer with seized goods? To think she even endured for 8 months and you here indirectly telling her to move on? Gurl,plueasee!!! She must get her money back.

37 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by cherryice(f): 4:06am On Aug 26, 2015
Jennylov:
if u are daft I'm not one.do u see in my message here that u did not pay money for ur goods.u did I can't deny it OK.what in telling u is that don't come here to call me names.becos I have not intention of eating your money or scam u.now u are here sending all this messages.what if I'm no longer on Nl.what will u do then?
when you see a scammer u won't talk.u think if I truly scam you d way u are telling g everybody I will Stil come online here to advertise No.I can't but I'm here online steady to Advertise my Goods.for you to know and your Frnd here that I'm not Afraid of Anything everything that happens lastyr was a bad record.thank God I did not die I still leave to testify.after all not only ur bale DAT was seized. d crosser that carried my bale hide everything until I get to know of it.is already late.who will send out New 50 bales to customers again after seizure. maybe you are badluck to me sorry to say this. cos I have been supplying freely til u paid for your goods.anyway nothing spoil
ur bale is in lag since.so d person holding d key will call u when he comes back.thanks
really
d bale iz in lag since?? dd u call her to explain all these go her before now? I guess you ddnt. u evn stopped pickin her calls. you now came here to explain shiit jus cos u see shes on d verge of tarnishin ur business.
U were supposed to keep in touch
Dont blame her if she or anyone here calls u scam. u exhibited the features of one

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by cherryice(f): 4:07am On Aug 26, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Abeg abeg abeg! Anna no just trigger me here o.... you no say me nd you b e-padi she? How would you feel if you paid for something in full since December and no show? Then the she-malu is online doing business Nd ignoring your calls? You no go catch feelings? See you advicing her to count her loss like 115k na shayo, wetin concern customer with seized goods? To think she even endured for 8 months and you here indirectly telling her to move on? Gurl,plueasee!!! She must get her money back.
dnt mind her. som ppl reason wt their annus

18 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by olu4life(m): 7:40am On Aug 26, 2015
He hehe... This Jenny Bae is soooo proud. Abeg return money and stop giving foolish excuses. Even if it's to pay 90% of the money then all will be calm.

Madam OP abeg send the said text messages u said she used attacking u.

7 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by queenfav(f): 8:01am On Aug 26, 2015
The thread is now 3 pages and @jennylov hasn't said anything important as far as I am concerned.madam,when are u paying @peaches her money?@peaches pm me let me tell you what to do to get your money back..But @jennylov,be rest assured that d way you are carrying on,you will cough out more than d 115k eventually.

18 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Liamm(m): 8:12am On Aug 26, 2015
peachafrique1:
Ure not the one she duped so I'm not surprised. Put urslf in my shoes. Can u be patient for 8 months with someone who collects ur money and keep quiet?
I very well understand how worried you are about your money . However, you should also know that this is Nigeria where custom subjects most importers to go through hell. Your case is quite an unfortunate one. Most Nigerians would act the same way you're acting now but to be sincere with you, from what I've been able to glean so far, jennyluv is not a scammer. She must have explained to you earlier on but because we are in a country where scammers abound, you didn't believe her.

Jennylov, pls learn to relate mildly with your customers no matter how provoking the situation might be.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by peachafrique1(f): 8:14am On Aug 26, 2015
My dear, don't believe her lies. She never told me that. Rather she blocked me for months. I'm human. All my efforts to get to her didn't work. She took me for a fool who shd just keep quiet. All des months, she never contacted me. And u said her intention wasn't to scam me? If I didn't come online, will shee be telling des stories? She wld ve kept quiet forever
Liamm:
I very well understand how worried you are about your money . However, you should also know that this is Nigeria where custom subjects most importers to go through hell. Your case is quite an unfortunate one. Most Nigerians would act the same way you're acting now but to be sincere with you, from what I've been able to glean so far, jennyluv is not a scammer. She must have explained to you earlier on but because we are in a country where scammers abound, you didn't believe her.

Jennyluv, pls learn to relate mildly with your customers no matter how provoking the situation might be.

7 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by GHoJes: 8:19am On Aug 26, 2015
cherryice:
really
d bale iz in lag since?? dd u call her to explain all these go her before now? I guess you ddnt. u evn stopped pickin her calls. you now came here to explain shiit jus cos u see shes on d verge of tarnishin ur business.
U were supposed to keep in touch
Dont blame her if she or anyone here calls u scam. u exhibited the features of one
With all the lies she has been spewing, there is no bale in lagos. She may now go and gather rags not worth even 50,000 ngn for the Op. Since she claim to be a big girl that 115,000 ngn is nothing, let her return back the money. This should be moved to front page, she should come and say when she is paying back so that everyone will see the end of this because if this thread dies down she will run from Op again as her type of scaming is one that watches when the tide is weak or still to scam. Imagine, she also wanted to scam the Op's sister.
Cc: Lalasticlala.

9 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by cherryice(f): 8:26am On Aug 26, 2015
GHoJes:

With all the lies she has been spewing, there is no bale in lagos. She may now go and gather rags not worth even 50,000 ngn for the Op. Since she claim to be a big girl that 115,000 ngn is nothing, let her return back the money. This should be moved to front page, she should come and say when she is paying back so that everyone will see the end of this because if this thread dies down she will run from Op again as her type of scaming is one that watches when the tide is weak or still to scam. Imagine, she also wanted to scam the Op's sister.
Cc: Lalasticlala.

cc obinoscopy
. u need to come read this story

9 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by sinizia: 8:30am On Aug 26, 2015
annawhite:
scammers dnt do business after scamming peeps but dis lady is still on NL and doing biz#i know it's painful loosing 115k but imagine millions and goods worth it...let's bygones be bygones

WTF is this one saying? Scammers don't do business after scamming? Are trying to be funny or be heartless just to defend Jennylov? You must have been born today for you to spew this trash above or she sent you to lie on her behalf. Let bygones be bygones? On top her 115K? Are you mad or something? Why don't you send her the money so bygones can be bygones? People like you are the reason scammers exist and carry out their acts. Imagine your temerity telling her to let bygones be bygones. You must sick in the head and a scammer too!! Your friend blocked her customer that have paid her from FB, stopped picking her calls, ignored her when she was crying on the phone pleading but finally texted her after she went public with the story and you are supporting her? You'd be jailed, you heartless being!!

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Liamm(m): 8:32am On Aug 26, 2015
peachafrique1:
My dear, don't believe her lies. She never told me that. Rather she blocked me for months. I'm human. All my efforts to get to her didn't work. She took me for a fool who shd just keep quiet. All des months, she never contacted me. And u said her intention wasn't to scam me? If I didn't come online, will shee be telling des stories? She wld ve kept quiet forever
If she didn't explain to you, then I'm afraid.

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by marieolae(f): 8:40am On Aug 26, 2015
Jennylov return her money and stop creating excuses. This is just ridiculous.

7 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by sinizia: 8:48am On Aug 26, 2015
StPete:
This Jennylov is a criminal. For outrightly withholding somebody’s money for close to a year, not giving any sensible explanation and deliberately blocking her. If you do not pay the money now, you will forever live to regret it. You and your fellow scammers are in for a surprise this year. Curse will follow every person that deliberately holds other people’s monies while causing them untold suffering. Same goes for Seunlexy

And one of her idiotic minions is defending her. Jennylov is not only a crook, but a heartless crook!! And she has the chutzpah to threaten Peach? WTF!! I'm very livid with rage right now!! On top her money, the scammer is threatening her that she won't pay and Peach won't see her goods if Peach calls her a thief as if she not a thief. Jennylov is a grade-A scammer!! What other signs of thievery has she not exhibited?

A. She took her money.
B. She didn't deliver her goods.
C. Instead of communicating and trying to placate Preach, she blocked her line.
D. Peach cried to her on phone and yet she hardened her mind.
E. She refused picking her calls and avoided all communications till Preach opened this thread and SUDDENLY she remembered her number and texted her.

These are attributes of a strong-hearted scammer!! For 8 good months!! And she's lying about the bale being in Lagos since March. So the bale has been in Lag all these while and yet she never told her but rather blocked her? Lying liar!!

Peach, go to Lag and with evidence of payment, arrest this lady!! I wonder how these scammers gets to dupe timid customers only. Why can't they jam a Police IG and dupe him so they can be in jail before the cóck crows?!! angry

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by FynBabe(f): 8:51am On Aug 26, 2015
Obviously, she don dey do people this kain thing since. This one just hook her neck.
If na me ehn, I will make sure she vomits it.
Idowuogbo:

Na this nonsense dey vex me i swear! Idiotic thing!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Gboliwe: 8:51am On Aug 26, 2015
Jennylov:
if u are daft I'm not one.do u see in my message here that u did not pay money for ur goods.u did I can't deny it OK.what in telling u is that don't come here to call me names.becos I have not intention of eating your money or scam u.now u are here sending all this messages.what if I'm no longer on Nl.what will u do then?
when you see a scammer u won't talk.u think if I truly scam you d way u are telling g everybody I will Stil come online here to advertise No.I can't but I'm here online steady to Advertise my Goods.for you to know and your Frnd here that I'm not Afraid of Anything everything that happens lastyr was a bad record.thank God I did not die I still leave to testify.after all not only ur bale DAT was seized. d crosser that carried my bale hide everything until I get to know of it.is already late.who will send out New 50 bales to customers again after seizure. maybe you are badluck to me sorry to say this. cos I have been supplying freely til u paid for your goods.anyway nothing spoil
ur bale is in lag since.so d person holding d key will call u when he comes back.thanks
angry angry angry angry

7 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Gboliwe: 8:55am On Aug 26, 2015
Jennylov:
if u need your money.u will wait till I get buyer that will buy your bale.den I send your money to u.when u need your bale.I will know.u can't eat your cake and have it.I sells rags but u paid for d rag.funny u.go ahead CNN remains I can help u OK.to STOL show d whole world.

After this post, any nairalander or any Internet savvy person who ever deals with you must have a lot of faith or should have his head examined. angry

25 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Gboliwe: 8:57am On Aug 26, 2015
peachafrique1:
Jennylov!Lol. Mature u said? Since december if u had behaved like a woman Maturedly, will it get to this? If I didn't bring it to public hearing will u say all these to me? U blocked me so I won't reach u again on fb. Babe na simple thing, u been think say u don chop me. My calls u dey ignore. I cry taya for ur head u still no send me. Was it not a week u told me I will get my goods? Week turn to months, u still dey threaten me. U get guts sha. U no pity me? Biko pay dis money cos it's not urs.

Mbok, what's her facebook address?

5 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by peachafrique1(f): 8:59am On Aug 26, 2015
Gboliwe:

Mbok, what's her facebook address?

4 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Gboliwe: 9:03am On Aug 26, 2015
annawhite:
How do you feel displaying someone picture on Nairaland Her pic is already on her profile so?
Women like you have grudges with a fellow woman and will drag the husband in just to fell good bout demselves...
Have u ever lost money running into millions before and while u r counting your losses one customer whose money is 1\4 of the amount lost is calling your line and making u feel like committing suicide?
Not supporting jennylove for blocking you out but I'm begging u to let go and accept the goods u paid for

A london bale goes for 155k if she has agreed to give u @d price u paid her#accept it and God will replenish it....scammers dnt do business after scamming peeps but dis lady is still on NL and doing biz#i know it's painful loosing 115k but imagine millions and goods worth it...let's bygones be bygones

SMH embarassed Some people sha. God's judgement is surely in the gym. Very soon.

15 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Gboliwe: 9:05am On Aug 26, 2015
peachafrique1:
I understand what ure saying and I've edited the post. But truth is, If she's not refunding my money, she can keep the bale. I've been patient enof. Do u know what I went thru in d hands of this jennylov? Madam u won't understand. And she's threatening me on my money. Pls if u were in my shoes, will u take it?

Don't break a sweat. Soon, she will wear your shoes. Such is life.

7 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Gboliwe: 9:12am On Aug 26, 2015
Jennylov:
pls I'm not scam
I have told her severally here that d goods was seized.besides I did not intend to eat her money.im not rude at all to anybody she insulted me calling me thief.what for?is she d only one I deal online.plss don't judge me cos u are no God. u have said all u know cos u all she wrote.

Now the shepe you took have cleared abi someone reset your brain? Long before she categorically called you a thief, you were already insulting and making threats. And hey, that someone tells you, you'll reap whirlwind by your actions isn't judgement, it's a known fact. More like a reminder.

Contunu.

I'm still reading

8 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by delleby(f): 9:19am On Aug 26, 2015
Liamm:

Jennylov, pls learn to relate mildly with your customers no matter how provoking the situation might be.
Did u say explain? The said lady never explained shingbainn to d complaint with all I've read. Do u see the way she handles d situation with threats and initially ignoring the poor lady. Whats more appalling is how she tries to exonerate herself with all her talk. The one that pained me more is where she talked about people crucifying her being worse than she is.
Haaa madam, From the looks of your picture we saw, u're not a kid, learn to own up with an accusation placed on u and defend urself (of which u terribly suck at). But then again, I dont think U're sorry at all for what u made d lady pass tru. Pls read through and see the way u've handled this situation on this platform, We can all imagine how u may handle it in real life. Madam Peaches so sorry about d trauma caused during dis ordeal. Seek a legal advice concerning this matter.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Gboliwe: 9:20am On Aug 26, 2015
aieromon:

Basic traits of a scammer..... You're a disgrace to womanhood.

CC idowuogbo
Cc gboliwe

Thank you obong owo.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by sinizia: 9:23am On Aug 26, 2015
This Idowuogbo na real character. Even as this case serious, i find myself laughing like a fool to her posts. LOL @ Upcoming scammer. gringringrin Idowu no go kill person for here. gringringrin

9 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Gboliwe: 9:29am On Aug 26, 2015
peachafrique1:
Jennifer kendy C ukanwa

On a lighter note, you see person wey learn work for Abia state, you carry your money go give am? You need to up your game. cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 26, 2015
peachafrique1:
This jennylov made me cry so badly I call her on phone crying and she will just tell me it's not possible to get my money back. Later she stopped picking my calls. I've cried enof and I've wiped my tears and I'm ready to face it now. Since last year o
Wow since last year
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by peachafrique1(f): 9:30am On Aug 26, 2015
My dear, this is an individual thing. Let's try not to bring tribes or state into this dear
Gboliwe:

On a lighter note, you see person wey learn work for Abia state, you carry your money go give am? You need to up your game. cool

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (63)

Deepika Padukone - Miss Ten On Ten! Effortlessly Chic. / How To Get Rid Of Spots And Blemishes / Clean Cut, Waves, Braids, Or Dreadlocks On Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.