Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Physical Abuse From The Man, Or Verbal Abuse From The Woman. Who Is More Guilty? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Physical Abuse From The Man, Or Verbal Abuse From The Woman. Who Is More Guilty? (5187 Views)

Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? / Who Is More Guilty, Your Girlfriend Or Best Friend. / Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Physical Abuse From The Man, Or Verbal Abuse From The Woman. Who Is More Guilty? by dmcdad: 5:56am On Aug 25, 2015
chigoizie7:

Please, stop justifying any of it. Men? , women?, abuse is abuse, be it physical or verbal, it does not matter who they come from, it just has to be stopped.
Exactly!
Re: Physical Abuse From The Man, Or Verbal Abuse From The Woman. Who Is More Guilty? by shizzy7(f): 7:41am On Aug 25, 2015
dmcdad:

I guess someone is ignorant of the fact that women physically abuse too. That's the height of it all. Some abuse you both physically and verbally.

I know of some men who suffer from these. Imagine, if verbal abuse from women has devastating effects, how much more incorporating physical abuse to it.

The few men that are guilty of verbal abuse do so to kinda be armed with something. Some of them know physically abusing a woman is not just right, but the best and only way to fight back at such instance would be to resort to the woman's major weapon, which is to verbally abuse. These set of men think the best way to beat these women is to beat them at their game, hence the need to fight back with verbal abuse.
I know its still the same thing we are all talking about just that people hardly talk about verbal abuse from men But Both sexes are guilty of whether physical/verbal abuse is just that one instigates the other and they are Intertwined..
Re: Physical Abuse From The Man, Or Verbal Abuse From The Woman. Who Is More Guilty? by dmcdad: 8:49am On Aug 25, 2015
shizzy7:
I know its still the same thing we are all talking about just that people hardly talk about verbal abuse from men But Both sexes are guilty of whether physical/verbal abuse is just that one instigates the other and they are Intertwined..
You are right. True.

Good morning ma'am. I hope you are braced for today's class. Waiting for your vocabs. I'm in high rest spirit.cheesycheesycheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

16 Girls Get Pregnant After A Boy Ejaculated In A Public Swimming Pool / Festival Turns To Love Festival As Ladies Allow Men To Touch Their B00bs Openly / My Gf Sister Caught Me Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.