Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,281 members, 7,829,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

What Is That Special Gift You Can Give A Female Friend?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Special Gift You Can Give A Female Friend?? (3290 Views)

Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! / He/she Deserves That Special Gift:::::: Come In Please. / A Female Friend Told Me This Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That Special Gift You Can Give A Female Friend?? by MemphisDepay(m): 5:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
What is that special gift you can give a female friend that she will appreciate?
Re: What Is That Special Gift You Can Give A Female Friend?? by Cutehector(m): 5:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
A smile

A hug

A kiss

1 Like

Re: What Is That Special Gift You Can Give A Female Friend?? by MemphisDepay(m): 5:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
Cutehector:
A smile
A hug

A kiss

abeg gimme fine answers joor
Re: What Is That Special Gift You Can Give A Female Friend?? by boboLIL(m): 5:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
White set of victoria secrets grin
Re: What Is That Special Gift You Can Give A Female Friend?? by SUGARBEE(f): 5:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
Nothing more than your consistent love
Re: What Is That Special Gift You Can Give A Female Friend?? by vizkiz: 5:49pm On Aug 24, 2015
special gift, MY DIICK! angry

I don't give it out to anyhow girls, just the special girl to me. So she should feel honoured wink

1 Like

Re: What Is That Special Gift You Can Give A Female Friend?? by falconey(m): 5:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
show her your GF
Re: What Is That Special Gift You Can Give A Female Friend?? by Dotwillis1(m): 5:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
Buy her Expensive '' foundation'' powder... Nigga, she will adore yhu!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Special Gift You Can Give A Female Friend?? by MemphisDepay(m): 5:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Nothing more than your consistent love
I said "female friend" not lover. Ok?
Re: What Is That Special Gift You Can Give A Female Friend?? by MemphisDepay(m): 5:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
Dotwillis1:
Buy her Expensive '' foundation'' powder... Nigga, she will adore yhu!
its cool tho, but not all girls like it
Re: What Is That Special Gift You Can Give A Female Friend?? by SUGARBEE(f): 5:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
MemphisDepay:
I said "female friend" not lover. Ok?

Oh

It wouldn't hurt to get her a nice dress, some panties and maybe perfume

1 Like

Re: What Is That Special Gift You Can Give A Female Friend?? by Cutehector(m): 5:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
MemphisDepay:
abeg gimme fine answers joor
alright a channel handbag
Re: What Is That Special Gift You Can Give A Female Friend?? by MemphisDepay(m): 6:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Oh

It wouldn't hurt to get her a nice dress, some panties and maybe perfume
am sure she will appreciate all these. Buh these panties of a thing is absurd. Am too shy to buy such.
Re: What Is That Special Gift You Can Give A Female Friend?? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
Give her money, give her money again and another money.
Re: What Is That Special Gift You Can Give A Female Friend?? by MemphisDepay(m): 6:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
Cutehector:
alright a channel handbag
ok, I will try
Re: What Is That Special Gift You Can Give A Female Friend?? by MemphisDepay(m): 6:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
Lacomus:
Give her money, give her money again and another money.
like how much bro
Re: What Is That Special Gift You Can Give A Female Friend?? by SUGARBEE(f): 6:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
MemphisDepay:
am sure she will appreciate all these. Buh these panties of a thing is absurd. Am too shy to buy such.

Shy? Please don't be... We ladies love it when someone treats us unpredictably..

You may see it as absurd,but maybe, just maybe, this could help you both in entering a proper relationship
Re: What Is That Special Gift You Can Give A Female Friend?? by MemphisDepay(m): 6:12pm On Aug 24, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Shy? Please don't be... We ladies love it when someone treats us unpredictably..

You may see it as absurd,but maybe, just maybe, this could help you both in entering a proper relationship
just cos I wanna surprise her with white panties.. She aint gonna fall in love with me tho...she told me it won't won't work out. Am trying to be matured here by sending her lovely gift as per friendship sake. Am not into her as such,so we are not gona instigate a proper relationship.
Re: What Is That Special Gift You Can Give A Female Friend?? by SUGARBEE(f): 6:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
MemphisDepay:
just cos I wanna surprise her with white panties.. She aint gonna fall in love with me tho...she told me it won't won't work out. Am trying to be matured here by sending her lovely gift as per friendship sake. Am not into her as such,so we are not gona instigate a proper relationship.

And I say again.. Sending her panties shows how matured you are.. Without even sending her wrong impressions

1 Like

Re: What Is That Special Gift You Can Give A Female Friend?? by MemphisDepay(m): 6:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
SUGARBEE:

And I say again.. Sending her panties shows how matured you are.. Without even sending her wrong impressions
it works like magic , right?
Re: What Is That Special Gift You Can Give A Female Friend?? by SUGARBEE(f): 6:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
MemphisDepay:
it works like magic , right?

Yeah you can thank me later
Re: What Is That Special Gift You Can Give A Female Friend?? by MemphisDepay(m): 7:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Yeah you can thank me later
does your bf surprise you with panties too??

1 Like

Re: What Is That Special Gift You Can Give A Female Friend?? by SUGARBEE(f): 7:12pm On Aug 24, 2015
MemphisDepay:
does your bf surprise you with panties too??
A lot
Re: What Is That Special Gift You Can Give A Female Friend?? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 24, 2015
MemphisDepay:
like how much bro
they can't be satisfied Bro.
Re: What Is That Special Gift You Can Give A Female Friend?? by datyrone(m): 7:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
Get her earrings
Re: What Is That Special Gift You Can Give A Female Friend?? by MemphisDepay(m): 7:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
SUGARBEE:
A lot
waoo.. That is priceless dear.
Re: What Is That Special Gift You Can Give A Female Friend?? by SUGARBEE(f): 7:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
MemphisDepay:
waoo.. That is priceless dear.
Re: What Is That Special Gift You Can Give A Female Friend?? by Mznaett: 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
SUGARBEE:

This post just reminded me of a co-worker who bought a dozen of boxers for our senior co-worker. Mehn,,everybody and I mean everybody including my Director lashed this babe with negative words. They all concluded that she was into him lol
Re: What Is That Special Gift You Can Give A Female Friend?? by LLVelly: 7:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
Female condom...thank me later.
Re: What Is That Special Gift You Can Give A Female Friend?? by SUGARBEE(f): 7:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
Mznaett:

This post just reminded me of a co-worker who bought a dozen of boxers for our senior co-worker. Mehn,,everybody and I mean everybody including my Director lashed this babe with negative words. They all concluded that she was into him lol

Lol that's lame thinking on their part
Re: What Is That Special Gift You Can Give A Female Friend?? by Mznaett: 8:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Lol that's lame thinking on their part

Exactly! I knew she was into him sha but that was non of biznez so I had to stand afar just 2watch as things gets 2 unfold by itself lol
Re: What Is That Special Gift You Can Give A Female Friend?? by SUGARBEE(f): 8:06pm On Aug 24, 2015
Mznaett:

Exactly! I knew she was into him sha but that was non of biznez so I had to stand afar just 2watch as things gets 2 unfold by itself lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

25 Strangest Things Found In An X-ray (photo) / Photos: Busty Lady Shares Her Unclad Pictures, See Her Reasons / My 14yrs Old Sister Is Dating Her Teacher Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.