Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,870 members, 7,828,101 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

My Encounter With Zahra Buhari * President's Daughter* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With Zahra Buhari * President's Daughter* (2268 Views)

My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. / Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi / Adekunle Gold Now Dating Zahra Buhari (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With Zahra Buhari * President's Daughter* by anonym0us: 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
I met her at the airport she was humble and nice..she begged for a selfie and I accepted.. I will upload the picture sooon

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Zahra Buhari * President's Daughter* by photoshoot(m): 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
You would upload it at 9pm, NTA news right? undecided
Re: My Encounter With Zahra Buhari * President's Daughter* by Boring: 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2016

Re: My Encounter With Zahra Buhari * President's Daughter* by anonym0us: 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
photoshoot:
You would upload it at 9pm, NTA news right? undecided
I'm trying bro...the picture quality is much...
Re: My Encounter With Zahra Buhari * President's Daughter* by anonym0us: 8:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
Boring:
boring how do you cope been bored
Re: My Encounter With Zahra Buhari * President's Daughter* by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
Nairaland becoming boring on a daily basis.
Re: My Encounter With Zahra Buhari * President's Daughter* by anonym0us: 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
walcut:
Nairaland becoming boring on a daily basis.
I understand it's really boring
Re: My Encounter With Zahra Buhari * President's Daughter* by jhydebaba(m): 8:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
She beg u abi u begged her
Re: My Encounter With Zahra Buhari * President's Daughter* by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
anonym0us:
I met her at the airport she was humble and nice..she begged for a selfie and I accepted.. I will upload the picture sooon
Stop masturbating
Re: My Encounter With Zahra Buhari * President's Daughter* by anonym0us: 8:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
fados4sure:

Stop masturbating
bro I don't do that
Re: My Encounter With Zahra Buhari * President's Daughter* by mhisbliss(f): 8:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
Dreamland
Re: My Encounter With Zahra Buhari * President's Daughter* by anonym0us: 8:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
jhydebaba:
She beg u abi u begged her
she politely asked can I take a picture of u cute I was like I'm a Nigerian baby u own me
Re: My Encounter With Zahra Buhari * President's Daughter* by Upaka(f): 8:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
interesting, seems you do not have enough data, let me transfer some mb to you. am seriously interested in your story
Re: My Encounter With Zahra Buhari * President's Daughter* by anonym0us: 8:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
mhisbliss:
Dreamland
are u a cab driver?
Re: My Encounter With Zahra Buhari * President's Daughter* by anonym0us: 8:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
Upaka:
interesting, seems you do not have enough data, let me transfer some mb to you. am seriously interested in your story
ur name is funny upaka who bears such name
Re: My Encounter With Zahra Buhari * President's Daughter* by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
anonym0us:
even a 3 yr old would see through ur lies angry
Re: My Encounter With Zahra Buhari * President's Daughter* by anonym0us: 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
Jarizod:
even a 3 yr old would see through ur lies angry
I don't lie bro....I'm from a respectable Christian home...
Re: My Encounter With Zahra Buhari * President's Daughter* by Upaka(f): 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
anonym0us:
ur name is funny upaka who bears such name
wetin cosine you. upload the pishure. simple
Re: My Encounter With Zahra Buhari * President's Daughter* by anonym0us: 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
Upaka:

wetin cosine you. upload the pishure. simple
the picture quality is high dear but what's the theme behind your name upaka
Re: My Encounter With Zahra Buhari * President's Daughter* by Upaka(f): 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
anonym0us:
google is your friend tongue
anonym0us:
google is your friend...
Re: My Encounter With Zahra Buhari * President's Daughter* by anonym0us: 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
Upaka:

google is your friend tongue
google is your friend...
I'm begging you now tell me the meaning of that funny name
Re: My Encounter With Zahra Buhari * President's Daughter* by Upaka(f): 10:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
anonym0us:
I'm begging you now tell me the meaning of that funny name
no, I won't.
Re: My Encounter With Zahra Buhari * President's Daughter* by anonym0us: 10:23pm On Jul 08, 2016
Upaka:

no, I won't.
I like you upaka
Re: My Encounter With Zahra Buhari * President's Daughter* by Upaka(f): 10:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
anonym0us:
I like you upaka
okay I'll add that to my prayer point grin
anonym0us:
I like you upaka
okay I'll add that to my prayer point
Re: My Encounter With Zahra Buhari * President's Daughter* by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
anonym0us:
I don't lie bro....I'm from a respectable Christian home...
so she begged u to snap with her??

Well, u be BABA FOR THE GIRLS so I believe u cheesy
Re: My Encounter With Zahra Buhari * President's Daughter* by anonym0us: 10:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
Upaka:

okay I'll add that to my prayer point grin
okay I'll add that to my prayer point
can I instagrame u?
Re: My Encounter With Zahra Buhari * President's Daughter* by anonym0us: 10:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
Jarizod:
so she begged u to snap with her??

Well, u be BABA FOR THE GIRLS so I believe u cheesy
bro was not comfortable at first but she said in a soft Fulani,Arabic accent that I should please take a picture with her she wants to use it for her foundation scheme
Re: My Encounter With Zahra Buhari * President's Daughter* by Upaka(f): 10:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
anonym0us:
can I instagrame u?
OK.
Re: My Encounter With Zahra Buhari * President's Daughter* by anonym0us: 10:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
Upaka:

OK.
just followed you
Re: My Encounter With Zahra Buhari * President's Daughter* by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
anonym0us:
bro was not comfortable at first but she said in a soft Fulani,Arabic accent that I should please take a picture with her she wants to use it for her foundation scheme
chai!!! See big man!

Wetin be ur name make I search u for Wikipedia wink

Me sef wan snap pics with BABA NLA
Re: My Encounter With Zahra Buhari * President's Daughter* by anonym0us: 11:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
Jarizod:
chai!!! See big man!

Wetin be ur name make I search u for Wikipedia wink

Me sef wan snap pics with BABA NLA
bro I'm not joking...stop playing with me...Nigerians will always doubt
Re: My Encounter With Zahra Buhari * President's Daughter* by anonym0us: 7:34am On Jul 09, 2016
Can you believe guys seun, lalasticlala Zahra just called and she wants to invest in nairaland.... Lala move this to FrontPage

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How This Nigerian Lady Celebrated Donald Trump's Victory In The Club (pic) / I'm Done Been Nice / Thank God For A Successful Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.