Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

g - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / g (1112 Views)

Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice / Am In A Delimma, Pls Help. / Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

g by falconey(m): 6:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
G
Re: g by buygala(m): 6:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
Go home sad

10k at most from Bauchi to Lagos by road won't kill you undecided..... At most 20k round trip

If you decide to form Van Damme and stay there, and she approaches you for sex, you are fvcked whichever way you choose to consider it sad

If you agree and Bleep her, You have sinned against man and God... You guys may also get caught by her hubby, and then we may have a new 'Graphic pics' thread on frontpage sad

If you refuse, She may get angry and do something bad to you, like accusing you of attempting to rape her... Remember Joseph and Potiphar's wife in the Bible... She may instigate her husband to mess up your academic life... Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned sad
Re: g by falconey(m): 6:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
buygala:
ok

whatever he's going to post is not gonna be good!
Re: g by AfroKnight: 6:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
cheesy

Why would you even think you could eye your lecturer's wifey? Be careful o. grin

If you harbor such fear/anxiety in your mind bro, you're only feeding it. I think you should not tempt yourself. Especially if she is good looking. Don't take the job.
Re: g by bqlekan(m): 6:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
How do I even advice self.. ? May God be with you.. just think with your brain and not with your D?ck
Re: g by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
Trick, go home! This has less than snow ball chance in hell of turning out well!

She is eyeing you already? Tsk tsk tsk.....

Save your friendship and your education. That is what is at stake!

You aint joseph but joseph story with pharoh's wife comes to mind.

You wan 13 years in jail eh? Albeit "psychological" jail....

Up to you! Stay and dig your grave or run!

Good luck
Re: g by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2015
Be professional about your part time job. Give a half smile and don't gist much with madam. Play with the kids, but don't give madam any attention!
Re: g by falconey(m): 6:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
buygala:
Go home sad

10k at most from Bauchi to Lagos by road won't kill you undecided..... At most 20k round trip

If you decide to form Van Damme and stay there, and she approaches you for sex, you are fvcked whichever way you choose to consider it sad

If you agree and Bleep her, You have sinned against man and God... You guys may also get caught by her hubby, and then we may have a new 'Graphic pics' thread on frontpage sad

If you refuse, She may get angry and do something bad to you, like accusing you of attempting to rape her... Remember Joseph and Potiphar's wife in the Bible... She may instigate her husband to mess up your academic life... Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned sad

this is new!
Re: g by solodox(m): 6:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
AfroKnight:
cheesy

Why would you even think you could eye your lecturer's wifey? Be careful o. grin

If you harbor such fear/anxiety in your mind bro, you're only feeding it. I think you should not tempt yourself. Especially if she is good looking. Don't take the job.

leave am! shey you know say lagos far?
when oga lecturer arrange boys to rearrange ya kidney hen you go hear!
Re: g by datyrone(m): 7:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
Find another job...do holiday lesson in a secondary school or take jamb lessons..
Re: g by aprilwise(m): 7:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
Am also an ATBU student just finish my exam am running out of bauchi to warri cos bauchi is so bored nd dull if no school activities. Guy move
Re: g by falconey(m): 8:53pm On Aug 24, 2015
aprilwise:
Am also an ATBU student just finish my exam am running out of bauchi to warri cos bauchi is so bored nd dull if no school activities. Guy move

faculty and course?

(1) (Reply)

Is Dis How Ebola Start ??? / 10 Things Not To Say To A Teen Mom / Kenyan-house-maid-caught-using Urine To Cook For Her Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.