Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,411 members, 7,846,741 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Kenyan-house-maid-caught-using Urine To Cook For Her Boss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan-house-maid-caught-using Urine To Cook For Her Boss (1124 Views)

11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User / Hoelarious ! Cheating Bae Caught Using Disguise ( Funny Convos) / Kenyan House Help Caught Forcing 5 Year Old Boy To Leak Her Private Parts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan-house-maid-caught-using Urine To Cook For Her Boss by ellechrystal(f): 1:36pm On Sep 17, 2015
Looks left and right* I feel like throwing up because of this story and i asked myself if i have eaten somewhere someone used pee to cook before...Ewwwww!!!

Social media is on fire over the news of a 19 - year old woman who was earlier this month arrested, for using her urine to cook for the family she works for as a maid.

The maid who said she was maltreated by her boss’ family took vengeance on the entire household by using her own urine to prepare meals for the household without them knowing.

According to the report on starr fmonline.com, Modern Kenyan Corps, said that the girl was caught by a hidden camera installed in the house by her boss to monitor her activities in their absence.

The Mombasa based family’s decision to have the camera installed, was influenced by news of homeowners catching their helps in cruel and absurd acts in their absence.

“They were shocked to see the girl urinating in a pot of soup she was preparing.”

She confessed to Mombasa police her actions are in vengeance for being maltreated by the family.

OH MY GOD!!!!

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/09/kenyan-house-maid-caught-using-urine-to.html?m=1

Re: Kenyan-house-maid-caught-using Urine To Cook For Her Boss by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 17, 2015
For some reason I sympathise with the maid. There's nothing worse than a black boss imo. Power goes into their heads.
Re: Kenyan-house-maid-caught-using Urine To Cook For Her Boss by jaymejate: 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2015
I read this thing last week, till now i still de vomit.
Re: Kenyan-house-maid-caught-using Urine To Cook For Her Boss by ShayGirl(f): 1:54pm On Sep 17, 2015
grin grin grin grin

Its just a pity that they have taken so much diets from the"Natural resource" before realising the handiwork of d maid..... angry angry

Maids and their different evil strategies sha
Re: Kenyan-house-maid-caught-using Urine To Cook For Her Boss by elantraceey(f): 2:13pm On Sep 17, 2015
Eeeeeeww, if she felt maltreated why didn't she just leave ? What did she gain from doing that?
Re: Kenyan-house-maid-caught-using Urine To Cook For Her Boss by Darus05(m): 2:56pm On Sep 17, 2015
Chaii! this is bad.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Pls Help Me Out I Can Handle Dis Situation / How To Get Any Girl U Want ( Episode 1) / Is It Good For Two Cousins To Sleep With The Same Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.