Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

A Nairalander Bbm Chat With A Gold Digger. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Bbm Chat With A Gold Digger. (621 Views)

When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger / How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) / My Experience With A Male Gold Digger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Bbm Chat With A Gold Digger. by Nwanna2588: 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
James, Sweet
James:
I kept coming closer to you and you kept repelling
me. What happened?

Sweet:
You can't afford my terms

Sweet:
So stay put

Sweet:
Good evening sir

James:
Do you mean that I can't keep you as a housewife?

Sweet:
Never

James:
You never can tell. It is only a boy that can decide
who and not to marry. As for you ladies, you don't
have choice

Sweet:
Wife to you

Sweet:
Keep dreaming

James:
If God says yes you cannot say know. So correct
yourself

Sweet:
I can never marry

Sweet:
You

James:
But you don't know my pocket size

James:
Talk nawh

Sweet:
So

James:
I say pack your load and come over here. Together
we can make it.

James:
Talk nawh

Sweet:
You can't afford me

James:
Don't tell me that. It is not an excuse. Point of
correction don't marry a guy because of his pocket
size for money is not the major reason why people
marry. Just love and every other thing will follow. Ok

Sweet:
Not interested

Sweet:
For now i follow dudes with cash

James:
I will not stop until I will convince you

Sweet:
I will be convinced when money hit my account and
you send me card for subscription

James:
Love first and every other things will follow. OK

Just imagine that!
Re: A Nairalander Bbm Chat With A Gold Digger. by ladyF(f): 7:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
Can u space it pls?
Re: A Nairalander Bbm Chat With A Gold Digger. by yemstok(m): 7:23pm On Aug 24, 2015
I can't decipher ur post o.p
Re: A Nairalander Bbm Chat With A Gold Digger. by agarawu23(m): 7:23pm On Aug 24, 2015
na now you wake up? undecided
are you new in Africa?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Bbm Chat With A Gold Digger. by nature5050(m): 7:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ur write is rily confusin....try demacatin it please
Re: A Nairalander Bbm Chat With A Gold Digger. by nature5050(m): 7:25pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ur writeup is rily confusin....try demacatin it please
Re: A Nairalander Bbm Chat With A Gold Digger. by vizkiz: 7:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
you actually want me to believe that without screen shots
Re: A Nairalander Bbm Chat With A Gold Digger. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
Chai! See poverty!!! And the crash of China's stock market will soon have a domino effect. More women will become gold diggers in the coming months. cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Bbm Chat With A Gold Digger. by Ewizard(m): 7:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
Wats diz?? angry
Re: A Nairalander Bbm Chat With A Gold Digger. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
She don tell u her mind na. Can u afford her?
Re: A Nairalander Bbm Chat With A Gold Digger. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ewizard:
Wats diz?? angry

longest time
Re: A Nairalander Bbm Chat With A Gold Digger. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
You think we are dumb?

(1) (Reply)

Without Make-up, Guys Are Far Better Than Ladies / Things You Should Give Up To Gain An Amazing Relationship / An Urgent Call To Oluwaseun Osewa And Team Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.