Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) (58787 Views)

New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) / New BRANDNEW KEKE NAPEP Price Slashed 08169446319 just #280k per each! tear leda / <<hot>>air Condition Keke Napep Coming To Naija Soon (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by Afritop(m): 7:29am On Aug 25, 2015
this one will be good to catch babe
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 7:29am On Aug 25, 2015
How many backlite is it carrying. Thats funny
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by HINCO(m): 7:29am On Aug 25, 2015
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by NinaArsenal(f): 7:30am On Aug 25, 2015
Keke napep transport fair go cum cost b dat
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by FrankValency(m): 7:31am On Aug 25, 2015
This one no be keke again o,na death trap because crime will be perfected with this and again,this thin can't survive heavy truck breeze or even hiace bus breeze,just don't like it since keke is used for short distance movements.
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by kellzsmart92(m): 7:31am On Aug 25, 2015
I will be d first to enter wen it hits d country. grin
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by gbishman: 7:31am On Aug 25, 2015
lovely
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 25, 2015
i no fit pay pas #50 sha
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by kenny091(m): 7:31am On Aug 25, 2015
Okada wen get AC na himn remain

Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by Ahasuerus2(m): 7:33am On Aug 25, 2015
It's not needed. There's no road for it

Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by chemmerfrank(m): 7:33am On Aug 25, 2015
The one with 4 tyres dat dey use in India would have been a better option.. Its less toyish and faster

Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by phoenixchap: 7:33am On Aug 25, 2015
Na where the AC dey na
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by juliusjulius: 7:34am On Aug 25, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2542882/registration-close-please

I apologize for bothering you with my problems.
I'm an extra year student of oau Ile-Ife, and I'm encountering problem in paying for the extra session.

Registration Will Soon Close, Please Help Me.

Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 7:34am On Aug 25, 2015
What a country with visionless leaders!!!! Always celebrating mediocrity
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by Vince77(m): 7:35am On Aug 25, 2015
kenedy175:
It won't last in Nigeria.

What happened to our air conditioned taxis?
What happened to the air conditioned buses?
What about the trains?

It just won't work
i agree
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by daresimon(m): 7:35am On Aug 25, 2015
With this thing around I see increase in abduction rate.
God forbid, buh I think. Something better can be provided, unless they want to put surveillance camera into them.
Its tooclosed up for my liking.
We should be security conscious with this kind of thing

Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by Chamber10(m): 7:35am On Aug 25, 2015
akashi01:
I guess you're one of those biafra lunatics undecided

So any comment you don't agree with on Nairaland is from a biafran man? Na wa for you. So people can't express their opinion again freely without being tagged to 5%. It is not even everytime one agrees with his party policies otherwise you become 'mu.mu aka follow follow'

Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by NoRetreat(m): 7:35am On Aug 25, 2015
When are going to manufacture our own? Or Jonathan has stolen all our engineers to Otuoke? Complain galore!
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:36am On Aug 25, 2015
revolt:
The question is why cudnt our Nigerian so called engineers fix ACS in it. Or are we truly a race of consumers only ..

The engine of a regular tricycle is less than a 0.5liter engine add air-conditioning to that and it will not start! grin
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by Franchise21(m): 7:36am On Aug 25, 2015
Hmm
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by fireforfire: 7:36am On Aug 25, 2015
akashi01:
I guess you're one of those biafra lunatics undecided

u must be high on early morning urine.
y bring tribe into dis
argue constructively
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by otakah101(m): 7:37am On Aug 25, 2015
Wetin concern me with keke wey get ac
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by afollayan: 7:39am On Aug 25, 2015
Niagarafall:
Nonsense. Confused country with confused leaders

Grow up..
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by spenca: 7:39am On Aug 25, 2015
E no go last with all these riders we have

Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by adedayourt(m): 7:39am On Aug 25, 2015
chigoizie7:
Make dis one no go cost pass gulf4 ooh,

But, why didn't they modify this thing to 4tyres ?

If breeze catch this one, na inside bush straight up.

it wud no longer be keke napep if it has 4tyres
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by IYANGBALI: 7:40am On Aug 25, 2015
Vickyrotex's wedding loading 95%
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by Campus4u(m): 7:43am On Aug 25, 2015
nonsense
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by FrankValency(m): 7:44am On Aug 25, 2015
LongPennis:
I'm sure my Igbo friends already have plans for the importation and sole distribution. cheesy
And u are here,y not make ur own plans to import also,or u no like investment,ake chances and make it big mr man and stop pointing fingers.
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by bewla(m): 7:46am On Aug 25, 2015
oshe upgrade tommy cat

Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by slap1(m): 7:50am On Aug 25, 2015
It looks ugly and unbalanced.
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 25, 2015
Our government must stop a retrogressive technology and means of transportation. Give us bullet train, metropolitan tram.tramcars. Not this 1614 mean of transportation. The world has changed, Nigeria must change with it,positively.

Push Button Electric Car Jack,Electric WheelSpanner, Electric Tyre Air Pump 7/17 / Create your car's showroom and manage it 24/7 on CarXus.com! / Car Security/anti burglary/ Keyless Entry