Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,614 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (1038) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4368013 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) ... (3662) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 7:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
aonag:

do you have it.
yes i do.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2018
gbadexy:

yes i do.

how much is it? where can i see a catalogue of colours?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 7:56pm On Sep 20, 2018
aonag:

how much is it? where can i see a catalogue of colours?
it's N7500 per drum and it covers 6sqm per drum.
it's pretty much in the same colors regular external painting colors.
I supplied an estate in abuja for the lower level where high traffic would otherwise quickly deteriorate other paint type.

https://www.nairaland.com/3226182/painted-pictures-abuja-terrace-building#71376571
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by shams040(m): 8:08pm On Sep 20, 2018
Contact for your building design and approval processing.

As built building approval is still on.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 20, 2018
gbadexy:

it's N7500 per drum and it covers 6sqm per drum.
it's pretty much in the same colors regular external painting colors.
I supplied an estate in abuja for the lower level where high traffic would otherwise quickly deteriorate other paint type.

https://www.nairaland.com/3226182/painted-pictures-abuja-terrace-building#71376571

where is your location?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by shams040(m): 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
Good afternoon everyone. hope you all are doing well? I am a ghost reader on properties section and been following some comments.

I need your expert advice on this or possible referral. I want to lay a foundation for a 3 bedroom storey building. I want to know how much it will cost to lay one

I am at the western side and the land is not water logged but a okay normal kind of land.

anticipating your warm responses Sirs

Contact for your design and approval before you start building
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2018
aonag:

where is your location?
ogba, ikeja.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2018
gbadexy:

ogba, ikeja.

whats the warranty on these your paint? would you know how many would cover a building. I mean do you measure the building to know how many buckets are needed?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 9:12pm On Sep 20, 2018
aonag:

whats the warranty on these your paint? would you know how many would cover a building. I mean do you measure the building to know how many buckets are needed?
graffitex would last from 20 to 30 years or more but I can warranty you 10 years easy for it.
Every material needs measurement to know the required quantities needed.
If you know the measurement of the total area it would be applied, it would help, otherwise it would have to be measured.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2018
gbadexy:

graffitex would last from 20 to 30 years or more but I can warranty you 10 years easy for it.
Every material needs measurement to know the required quantities needed.
If you know the measurement of the total area it would be applied, it would help, otherwise it would have to be measured.

can you measure for me? il handle your logistics
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by oduncojamaica(m): 9:45pm On Sep 20, 2018
[quote author=aonag post=71376755]

Is there need for wall screeding before applying Sir.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2018
[quote author=oduncojamaica post=71379131][/quote]

no its for exterior.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 9:53pm On Sep 20, 2018
aonag:

can you measure for me? il handle your logistics
I can only send an experienced applier that could come over to measure for you.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 9:55pm On Sep 20, 2018
[quote author=oduncojamaica post=71379131][/quote]
no sir. it doesn't need screeding. In fact it doesn't matter if there are hairline cracks, it would cover it.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 9:56pm On Sep 20, 2018
aonag:

too many testimonies.. supplied for a client i worked for.. it was a good commendation sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Daboomb: 10:02pm On Sep 20, 2018
aonag:

hello. this kind of paint is what i am talking about..

I think that is the same Grafitex @Gbadexy was talking about.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2018
Daboomb:

I think that is the same Grafitex @Gbadexy was talking about.
yes sir. I think he missed those pages.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 20, 2018
gbadexy:

I can only send an experienced applier that could come over to measure for you.

how do we go about that?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 10:22pm On Sep 20, 2018
aonag:

how do we go about that?
you can contact me via whatsapp so I can give you his number and get your contact where he could reach you and the location.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Talk2iyfy: 10:22pm On Sep 20, 2018
Please guys help me and scrutinize the entrance door. The main entrance to the house (ante room) is 3 feet door while main parlour after it is 4ft door as in the plan. What's the advantage or disadvantage and any possible amendment if needed. Thanks for your comments

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Osinachiadinma: 11:42am On Sep 21, 2018
It would be better to make both doors 4ft or swap their sizes. The current positions and sizes will limit the size of things that can enter your house via your sitting room such as furniture and house appliances. The easiest and safest thing will be to increase the 3ft to 4ft and that will be nice ~ my opinion
Talk2iyfy:
Please guys help me and scrutinize the entrance door. The main entrance to the house (ante room) is 3 feet door while main parlour after it is 4ft door as in the plan. What's the advantage or disadvantage and any possible amendment if needed. Thanks for your comments

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Talk2iyfy: 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
Please guys help me and scrutinize the entrance door. The main entrance to the house (ante room) is 3 feet door while main parlour after it is 4ft door as in the plan. What's the advantage or disadvantage and any possible amend

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ChiefSupplier55(m): 7:26pm On Sep 21, 2018
Talk2iyfy:
Please guys help me and scrutinize the entrance door. The main entrance to the house (ante room) is 3 feet door while main parlzzzlllllllour after it is 4ft door as in the plan. What's the advantazge or disadvantage and any possible amendment if needed. Thanks for your comments z

In my opinion it not suppose to be 3ft door because it has disadvantages like when you bring big things like house equipment and appliances may nt be able to get in and 4fit moreover it make the house look better and more mature so it better to use 4ft fit at the entrance and 3ft maybe in the pallor and the room or mayb even use 4ft in the pallor too

I am also a door dealer and can supply you good door both 4ft and 3ft in all make and product that you need..,.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Talk2iyfy: 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2018
Thanks. We would increase it.
Osinachiadinma:
It would be better to make both doors 4ft or swap their sizes. The current positions and sizes will limit the size of things that can enter your house via your sitting room such as furniture and house appliances. The easiest and safest thing will be to increase the 3ft to 4ft and that will be nice ~ my opinion

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rubbiish(m): 8:47pm On Sep 21, 2018
Talk2iyfy:
Please guys help me and scrutinize the entrance door. The main entrance to the house (ante room) is 3 feet door while main parlour after it is 4ft door as in the plan. What's the advantage or disadvantage and any possible amend
There is nothing to scrutinize here sir...increase the main entrance door!

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by spyder880(m): 9:49pm On Sep 22, 2018
Rather quiet in here today.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 9:57pm On Sep 22, 2018
spyder880:
Rather quiet in here today.
we dey monitor votin process in osun sir

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Timtol(m): 12:21am On Sep 23, 2018
twinskenny:
we dey monitor votin process in osun sir
lol
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mrsdaniel: 10:49am On Sep 23, 2018
MICROMAXX MICROWAVE OVEN/GRILL FOR QUICK SALES

-25L Capacity
-Energy efficient
-Highly durable- Made in Germany
-Heats very fast- Buy & Use .
-Rarely used at office, very neat & works like new.

Price : N10,000
Call 08039483566 to pick up.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by PRODUTIM1(m): 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2018
Please advice is needed o nairalanders. I want to know if it is old fashioned to have washing hand basin at dining room. My plumber did it there since 2014.We just moved to d house now, am thinking maybe I should scrab it. Am yet to fix it though. Tanx in anticipation of ur replies

(1) (2) (3) ... (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) ... (3662) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Iriruaga100(m), nwigwemark and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.