Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (1101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4378372 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) ... (3664) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mountmoriah(m): 10:23pm On Jan 18, 2019
ceelog:

This is the third time I am hearing an installer mention Bozac aluminium.

No fade, no color change? For an imported roof coil. Sounds to good to be true compared to what the "big boys" are recommending.

So what guarantee or warranty do you or the company give?

@ceelog, sir. Thanks for listening to people talking about bozac aluminum from turkey, they want the best for you, there are over 1000 different aluminum companies in Nigeria importing from china below the standard gauge, and they selling it to theirs customers,importers of bozac coil aluminum are the only companies`` i know that will never compromise standard,they are here in Nigeria to let us know that first aluminum and tower aluminum are cheating us with outrageous prices, though the former are indigenous companies, i have seen situation whereby tower and first aluminum contractors/installers will have little shortage on sites and they will quickly look for bozac materials to complete their work, because going back to tower to book for the little remaining materials and wait for days to get it out factory will delay them and compromise covering delivery time, because their quality is good, bozac is 50 years warranty, no fading or changing color, my 2cents

8 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mountmoriah(m): 9:10am On Jan 19, 2019
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by joysy4791: 2:21pm On Jan 19, 2019
Good afternoon pros in the house. Kindly guide me on the choice of internal and external doors to be used for a house proposed to be tasteful ( maybe A- ��). We proposed to use Israeli doors for the external. Thanks for your suggestions.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KolaShangOne(m): 10:56pm On Jan 19, 2019
mountmoriah:
it will not fade or change color, the gauge is accurate, not less gauge, the 0.45mm is accurate 0.45mm same as the 0.55mm , the corrugating machine are newly imported, that will give the aesthetic beauty you want for your roof, plus our professional installers, will do perfect work installing your roofing sheets because they know how much it cost to buy them, and they also realize that is perfect job they will do that we bring another job and food to their tables

Bros, are you sure cheesy

Did you measure with a caliper?

Have you done a roof with Bozac that has lasted 10 years without colour fading?

Does Bozac replace faded roof sheets for free?

I'm saying you have to be very sure if giving warranty.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 11:37pm On Jan 19, 2019
KolaShangOne:

hello,
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mountmoriah(m): 2:39am On Jan 20, 2019
KolaShangOne:

yes sir oga kola, their product don't change color or fade, and there are references to various houses allover Nigeria covered with their materials that have lasted over 10 years, and still stand, and i believe there are many contractors here on nairaland that have use their product before and can testify to this, but more expensive than other materials in the market, their 0.45mm is like 0.55mm of some other companies, but you just have to becareful you are delaying with a trusted company that are really selling bozak materials, because some company will tell you they are selling bozak coil materials whereas is a different coil they are selling, you will have rest of mind if you use their product, and your clients will appreciate you for using their materials for them because of the quality, your caliper can do the rest justification for you, thanks.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mountmoriah(m): 2:54am On Jan 20, 2019
Happy Sunday everyone, as we step into this new week, may God give you the strength, wisdom and knowledge to stay positive, committed to your goals and excel above your expectations. Happy new week!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mountmoriah(m): 3:10am On Jan 20, 2019
joysy4791:
Good afternoon pros in the house. Kindly guide me on the choice of internal and external doors to be used for a house proposed to be tasteful ( maybe A- ��). We proposed to use Israeli doors for the external. Thanks for your suggestions.
good morning ma, you can use German cap top copper luxury exclusive doors for your exterior entrance doors @ N1, 1m for 5ft and 900k for 4ft and use turkish doors for your interior

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 3:40am On Jan 20, 2019
mountmoriah:
Happy Sunday everyone, as we step into this new week, may God give you the strength, wisdom and knowledge to stay positive, committed to your goals and excel above your expectations. Happy new week!
amen thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 4:01am On Jan 20, 2019
Adedward:
amen thanks
gud morning boss, am so sorry for this, l just want to feed house back, on this opportunities god gave us this week again, by nairalander here, on a casement windows with nets standard tower materials, we thanks for the project, 4 x 4 tower with nets 28,k with tower standard , plus transport and workmanship, ( sorry boss for this, ) here are the pictures with 5mm glass,

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by megacontrol(m): 7:22am On Jan 20, 2019
i know and that is my plan, i just want to know what method is best suited so i can be able to scrutinize their proposed method.

do we have to open the wall and introduce wire mesh? extend the lintel to stop the crack from transferring down? or just open the cracks and re-plaster?

i know and plan to contract a mason for sure, but just want to understand the scale and methodology of repairs required.

thanks

bixton:

Just get a good mason to come do the repair.
The repair method is not what can be explained to understanding. It's only when you see it done, you'll get the drift especially if you've not done it before.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by megacontrol(m): 7:29am On Jan 20, 2019
Thanks for the feedback.

where are you or your mason located? will you be nice enough to send me your mason to inspect and discuss how to fix this work?
i also believe there has to be a remedy without necessarily going overboard.

pls let me know how best to contact you.

thanks

mountmoriah:
that is not true sir, it will be fix sir, if he want, my bricklayer will come and fix that thing for him sir.

mountmoriah:
sir bixton, a little google search, just like this (how bad paint and bad paint work can cause crack on your finish wall) will do justification to my comment, mind you, I said not all cracks wall are cause by fault foundation, not in this case sir megacontrol is requesting info.

mountmoriah:
Getting foundation right is very important part of building construction, but having said that, this problem can still be fix 100%.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by megacontrol(m): 7:37am On Jan 20, 2019
thank you for the response.

this was my initial thoughts too but thinking about it more one could say that...we have all been building for a long time with conventional lintel without chaining all round and majority of those houses have stood without experiencing this type of crack. chain lintel is only recently becoming a best practice to adopt.

meanwhile i agree on the possible causes you've mentioned but we are now looking forward into possible solutions.

thanks

Chekitaut:
I do not think there is remedy to this, this would hv being avoided if a chain lintel is apply to the structure, crack mayb cause by soil settlement or weight of the roofing.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mountmoriah(m): 9:26am On Jan 20, 2019
megacontrol:
Thanks for the feedback.

where are you or your mason located? will you be nice enough to send me your mason to inspect and discuss how to fix this work?
i also believe their has to be a remedy without necessarily going overboard.

pls let me know how best to contact you.

thanks

you are welcome sir, good morning, happy Sunday, you can reach me on 09069523526, or email mountproperties@outlook.com, but where is your site located? so my nearest Mason to you can come around, the simple technology or methodology they will use is open the crack wall, the lintel will be inspect for possible amendment, then wire mesh will be introduce, after that replaster, repaint and that is all sir.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 10:35am On Jan 20, 2019
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by adanny01(m): 11:21am On Jan 20, 2019
gbadexy:

I'm curious and would like to hear expert opinion on why the cracks appear to start from the top and gets less prominent at the base, why the cracks didn't reach the base, why a second set of crack in the third and fourth pictures started from the top and stopped few feet without continuing down and if cracks that resulted from differential settlement occur towards horizontal plane.
I noticed the crack branched off from the window hood area.
There are cosmetic means that could cover the cracks through the use of flexible fillers but the professionals would be able to explain the cause and tell if it's something that is likely to continue over time.
I anticipate possible cause from the professionals so that we could learn a thing or two new things.

To professionally explain this is like going to a Civil or structural engineering class.

It is easier to Google "differential settlement" than for me to explain since you will find tons of illustrations graphical items to expose the concept better. The summary i will give will just be like giving you facts without proof. What you seem to be asking is proof of facts.

Simply, the dynamics with which cracks occur causes a point of highest tension and points of low tension. Cracks happen at the point of highest tension and decipates as it approaches where tension is low. With differential settlement, tension is highest at the top and so cracks start there.

One reason cracks avoid most windows is because of the lintel which in most cases is reinforced. Reinforcement bars are very good tensile resisting structural members so the crack would logically transfer or change course to less tension resisting parts of the structure. This is the reason most people would suggest a chain lintel which would be effective in stopping cracks but will not eliminate settlements. However, the problem is still existing despite the chain lintel and would manifest only under greater settlement stresses.

Other settlement problems can be seen below.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AngelicBeing: 11:30am On Jan 20, 2019
adanny01:

To professionally explain this is like going to a Civil or structural engineering class.

It is easier to Google "differential settlement" than for me to explain since you will find tons of illustrations graphical items to expose the concept better. The summary i will give will just be like giving you facts without proof. What you seem to be asking is proof of facts.

Simply, the dynamics with which cracks occur causes a point of highest tension and points of low tension. Cracks happen at the point of highest tension and decipates as it approaches where tension is low. With differential settlement, tension is highest at the top and so cracks start there.

One reason cracks avoid most windows is because of the lintel which in most cases is reinforced. Reinforcement bars are very good tensile resisting structural members so the crack would logically transfer or change course to less tension resisting parts of the structure. This is the reason most people would suggest a chain lintel which would be effective in stopping cracks but will not eliminate settlements. However, the problem is still existing despite the chain lintel and would manifest only under greater settlement stresses.

cool
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 12:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
adanny01:

Thank you very much for taking your time to address my questions in a simple way that satisfied my curiosity.
My layman thinking was that cracks should start from the bottom since that's where the movement starts from but I now know better even though I don't fully comprehend the tension part but it's enough for mecheesy.
My most experienced painter always suggests widening of cracks and introducing wire mesh like someone already stated above for major cracks but I don't know how effective it would be in the event of continuous settlement.
I appreciate your enlightenment sir.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by diordaves(m): 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2019
mountmoriah:
you are welcome sir, good morning, happy Sunday, you can reach me on 09069523526, or email mountproperties@outlook.com, but where is your site located? so my nearest Mason to you can come around, the simple technology or methodology they will use is open the crack wall, the lintel will be inspect for possible amendment, then wire mesh will be introduce, after that replaster, repaint and that is all sir.

@ megacontrol, I think the above suggestion is about the best preferred and may well be the solution.

With cracks it's all very simple to jump to conclusions and pin it on differential settlement, poor foundation construction or poor soil. But what is so often overlooked is poor lintel construction and this is not necessarily chain lintel.

I have had a good look at the photos of the cracks you posted and can hazard a guess that your lintel construction MAY have been poor. The cracks may be a failure of the lintel to distribute the load from the roof. The lintel may not be long enough.

So take the plaster back to bare bricks, take out the lintel and construct a proper long enough lintel. This will distribute the load better.

Whatever you do, don't paper over the cracks. Take the plaster back to the bricks, have a good look at the lintel. Chances are, the lintel is too short or no lintel at all !!!

Look at the crack close to where the lintel is supposed to be and you will understand. That crack is too close to the upper windowhood, evidence that the lintel stops there. Point of failure. Too short lintel length. An undersized lintel will not distribute load effectively.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KolaShangOne(m): 1:21pm On Jan 20, 2019
gbadexy:

I'm curious and would like to hear expert opinion on why the cracks appear to start from the top and gets less prominent at the base, why the cracks didn't reach the base, why a second set of crack in the third and fourth pictures started from the top and stopped few feet without continuing down and if cracks that resulted from differential settlement occur towards horizontal plane.
I noticed the crack branched off from the window hood area.
There are cosmetic means that could cover the cracks through the use of flexible fillers but the professionals would be able to explain the cause and tell if it's something that is likely to continue over time.
I anticipate possible cause from the professionals so that we could learn a thing or two new things.

Oga Gbadexy, From what I know,

There are different causes and types of crack typified by the appearance of the crack. Cracks can be caused by Differential settlement, Load, Type of building material used, Thermal factors (temperature, humidity etc), Moisture, Elastic deformation, Vegetation, Earth tremors etc.

"Cracks in walls are signs of distress in structural or non-structural members caused due to separation of joints, development of fissures, shearing, separation of members built with different materials in masonry building"

From the picture posted, This is a vertical crack and it can be seen to be wider at the top and becomes smaller as it approaches the bottom. This is typical of Shear cracks and it results due to differential settlement in foundation. They are usually diagonal, wide at the top and smaller as it goes downwards. This is caused when buildings are constructed on "imported soil" (Sand-filled) we mostly use clay in Nigeria and the impact of its Expansion and shrinkage results in cracks.

The second crack is most likely due to elastic deformation of construction materials.

Lastly, horizontal cracks can be caused by different factors depending on where it occurs. At the base of the building? Near the top of a wall?
But then, usually not caused by differential settlement.

Quick question.. In reference to the picture, is there no concrete tie beam (lintel)? The crack should have branched off the lintel and not continued straight.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by adanny01(m): 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2019
gbadexy:

Thank you very much for taking your time to address my questions in a simple way that satisfied my curiosity.
My layman thinking was that cracks should start from the bottom since that's where the movement starts from but I now know better even though I don't fully comprehend the tension part but it's enough for mecheesy.
My most experienced painter always suggests widening of cracks and introducing wire mesh like someone already stated above for major cracks but I don't know how effective it would be in the event of continuous settlement.
I appreciate your enlightenment sir.

There are cracks that start from the bottom, but those are rare.

Let me shed more light with illustrative diagrams below.

The dotted lines represents the resultant shift of the part of the building which foundation has failed. Note that, the side which experiences differential settlement still has a little support left if not the building will break away at the cracked point. Usually, the magnitude of the crack is proportional to the settlement.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bixton(m): 2:18pm On Jan 20, 2019
diordaves:

@ megacontrol, I think the above suggestion is about the best preferred and may well be the solution.

With cracks it's all very simple to jump to conclusions and pin it on differential settlement, poor foundation construction or poor soil. But what is so often overlooked is poor lintel construction and this is not necessarily chain lintel.

I have had a good look at the photos of the cracks you posted and can hazard a guess that your lintel construction MAY have been poor. The cracks may be a failure of the lintel to distribute the load from the roof.The lintel may not be long enough.

So take the plaster back to bare bricks, take out the lintel and construct a proper long enough lintel. This will distribute the load better.

Whatever you do, don't paper over the cracks. Take the plaster back to the bricks, have a good look at the lintel. Chances are, the lintel is too short or no lintel at all !!!

Look at the crack close to where the lintel is supposed to be and you will understand. That crack is too close to the upper windowhood, evidence that the lintel stops there. Point of failure. Too short lintel length. An undersized lintel will not distribute load effectively.

As regards the bold.
How long enough should a lintel over a window of 1m be?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 2:33pm On Jan 20, 2019
adanny01:

There are cracks that start from the bottom, but those are rare.

Let me shed more light with illustrative diagrams below.

The dotted lines represents the resultant shift of the part of the building which foundation has failed. Note that, the side which experiences differential settlement still has a little support left if not the building will break away at the cracked point. Usually, the magnitude of the crack is proportional to the settlement.
Thank you sir, I'm now better informed than I was previously.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 2:39pm On Jan 20, 2019
KolaShangOne:

Oga Gbadexy, From what I know,

There are different causes and types of crack typified by the appearance of the crack. Cracks can be caused by Differential settlement, Load, Type of building material used, Thermal factors (temperature, humidity etc), Moisture, Elastic deformation, Vegetation, Earth tremors etc.

"Cracks in walls are signs of distress in structural or non-structural members caused due to separation of joints, development of fissures, shearing, separation of members built with different materials in masonry building"

From the picture posted, This is a vertical crack and it can be seen to be wider at the top and becomes smaller as it approaches the bottom. This is typical of Shear cracks and it results due to differential settlement in foundation. They are usually diagonal, wide at the top and smaller as it goes downwards. This is caused when buildings are constructed on "imported soil" (Sand-filled) we mostly use clay in Nigeria and the impact of its Expansion and shrinkage results in cracks.

The second crack is most likely due to elastic deformation of construction materials.

Lastly, horizontal cracks can be caused by different factors depending on where it occurs. At the base of the building? Near the top of a wall?
But then, usually not caused by differential settlement.

Quick question.. In reference to the picture, is there no concrete tie beam (lintel)? The crack should have branched off the lintel and not continued straight.
Thank you for the explanation sir. you've also 'reinforced' the cause to be most likely differential settlement, which means the solution should be proffered by skilled builders/engineers to prevent more damage.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bixton(m): 2:46pm On Jan 20, 2019
megacontrol:
i know and that is my plan, i just want to know what method is best suited so i can be able to scrutinize their proposed method.

do we have to open the wall and introduce wire mesh? extend the lintel to stop the crack from transferring down? or just open the cracks and re-plaster?

i know and plan to contract a mason for sure, but just want to understand the scale and methodology of repairs required.

thanks

I reside in PHC and BYS and same for my mason.
Just as someone has described using wire mesh for the repair works. But I use off cut rods for the repairs.
I'll post a pix of it within the coming days when I'm at the site.
Thanks.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by diordaves(m): 3:02pm On Jan 20, 2019
bixton:

As regards the bold.
How long enough should a lintel over a window of 1m be?

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bixton(m): 3:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
diordaves:

I'm not sure that's best practice using 150mm.
In the absence of chain lintel, its better the over lapping extends on both ends by 450mm.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 3:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
bixton:

In the absence of chain lintel, its better the over lapping extends on both ends by 450mm.

Kudos to you guys so far by stating best solution to the problem mentioned.

By using wire mesh and 6mm -10mm rod is very good I do use both.

The overlapping according to alfold seely (author building construct text book)is 255mm but in most cases I used 300-350mm to be in saver side bcs of nigeria standard of block at times

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by diordaves(m): 4:08pm On Jan 20, 2019
bixton:

Cool. The illustration is the minimum. It could be more as dictated by current circumstances. The narrative is, a properly executed lintel will spread the roof load effectively and if not done properly may lead to crack.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by adeneti: 9:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
Adedward:
gud morning boss, am so sorry for this, l just want to feed house back, on this opportunities god gave us this week again, by nairalander here, on a casement windows with nets standard tower materials, we thanks for the project, 4 x 4 tower with nets 28,k with tower standard , plus transport and workmanship, ( sorry boss for this, ) here are the pictures with 5mm glass,
Oga Adedward, I have been following your posting closely, and i have been on this site or forum for over a decade as a guest and also a register member for 6 years now and you are yet to attain one year on this forum, you will agreed with me that there are some certain things i know about this forum you don't know.

1. You can't fool this forumites or nairalanders because majority of them are sensitive and very intelligent creatures.

2. They monitor you more than you think.

3. They scrutiny their contractors and hold on to the best truthful, trusted ones among them.

4. They are very friendly (but not foolish)

5. Haji mufutau the creator of this particular thread keep warning you about advertising on the thread but you are very adamant and very stubborn.

My points.

The new project i'm presently embarking on in lekki will be my fourth projects or fourth houses i will be constructing, and I have been engaging different people on this properties section from the beginning to the end of my projects and i will still do.

looking at the price you quoted for 4x4 tower casement window @ N28K, i have been calling my suppliers and fabricators at dopemu, lagos , the largest aluminum village in Nigeria about this your price, and they made me to know it not possible to get tower casement aluminum 4x4 windows at this price, that it was actually china imported low gauge profile, and they can proof it, i spoke with about 4 of them, and claim that the fabricator that put up that price will only end up using imported china low gauge profile, and at the end you show up with these pictures that showed the exact label of china imported aluminum profile this people are saying that china imported profile will always have, i was planning to engage you before but with this i have decided to change my mind.

I'm advcing you to always be truth to your customers or clients that this profile you are using are china imported product but not tower because if they are curious and decide to inspect all your former works and discover you are been using china profile for them and you claim is tower, you are in a big time jeopardy.

Even with this attach picture from one of your pictures you posted, pls don't take it down, china aluminum profile windows frame imported will concur that you have been using their materials and not giving credit to them.

I have decided to handover this remain part to aluminum fabricators on nairaland to confirm if your tower aluminum profile you have been claiming to sell is different or same with this picture with china imported labels pictures you posted here on this thread, because base on decade of experience in building my houses, i have get to know that tower standard aluminum windows profile will never come with label because it's actually produce here in Nigeria, it's only china imported aluminum profile frame that comes with labels.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 9:41pm On Jan 20, 2019
adeneti:
Oga Adedward, I have been following your posting closely, having been on this site or forum for over a decade years as a guest and also a register member for 6 years now and you are yet to attain one year on this forum, you will agreed with me that there are some certain things i know about this forum you don't know.

1. You can't fool this forumites or nairalanders because majority of them are sensitive and very intelligent creatures.

2. They monitor you more than you think.

3. They scrutiny their contractors and hold on to the best truthful, trusted ones among them.

4. They are very friendly.

5. Haji mufutau the creator of this particular thread keep warning you about advertising on the thread but you are very adamant and very stubborn.

My points.

The new project i'm presently embarking on in lekki will be my fourth projects or fourth houses i will be constructing, and I have been engaging different people on this properties section from the beginning to the end of my projects and i will still do.

looking at the price you quoted for 4x4 tower casement window @ N28K, i have been calling my suppliers and fabricators at dopemu, lagos , the largest aluminum village in Nigeria about this your price, and they made me to know it not possible to get tower casement aluminum 4x4 windows at this price, that it was actually china imported low gauge profile, and they can proof it, i spoke with about 4 of them, and claim that the fabricator that put up that price will only end up using imported china low gauge profile, and at the end you show up with these pictures that showed the exact label of china imported aluminum profile this people are saying that china imported profile will always have, i was planning to engage you before but with this i have decided to change my mind.

I'm advcing you to always be truth to your customers or clients that this profile you are using are china imported product but not tower because if they are curious and decide to inspect all your former works and discover you are been using china profile for them and you claim is tower, you are in a big time jeopardy.

Even with this attach picture from one of your pictures you posted, pls don't take it down, china aluminum profile windows frame imported will concur that you have been using their materials and not giving credit to them.

I have decided to handover this remain part to aluminum fabricators on nairaland to confirm if your tower aluminum profile you have been claiming to sell is different or same with in this picture with china imported labels pictures you posted here on this thread.

Thanks.
gud dey sir , thanks for ur response sir, l like ur currage. Firstly l will like to throw my apology to boss for over rules this rules and regulations, am so sorry for that, for ur answers sir, l am directors of A and S aluminum ventures, very sure of what I posted, I will break it down for u, if u want it, and if u want know more u can come to no 9 gholus street dopemu aluminum village , I will shows this present pictures l post to confirm, and l will still give u the number of that client to confirm, sir we are doing open business here sir, we have been on this aluminum more than 15 years, that is my price, sir and l can proof it, we believed on what we are doing sir,
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 9:44pm On Jan 20, 2019
Adedward:
gud dey sir , thanks for ur response sir, l like ur currage. Firstly l will like to throw my apology to boss for over rules this rules and regulations, am so sorry for that, for ur answers sir, l am directors of A and S aluminum ventures, very sure of what I posted, I will break it down for u, if u want it, and if u want know more u can come to no 9 gholus street dopemu aluminum village , I will shows this present pictures l post to confirm, and l will still give u the number of that client to confirm, sir we are doing open business here sir, we have been on this aluminum more than 15 years, that is my price, sir and l can proof it, we believed on what we are doing sir,
have ever see any of my project mixing materials together before sir,?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) ... (3664) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SanniOluwafemi(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.