Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (1193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4373378 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) ... (3663) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 8:40pm On Jul 07, 2019
Adedward:
that's good work. God will perfect it sir,
Ameen, thank you sir.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by boay(m): 8:41pm On Jul 07, 2019
OgaFola344:
I greet you all here

My name is Folarin and I reside and work in Australia. I have been a silent members of Nairaland and follower of this particular thread though I never took it serious to register but this time I just though I should register to share this. I have learnt many things on this thread and Nairaland in general.

So have this project that is rounding up now at Lekki phase 2. Multiples of 3bedroom duplex.
When I got to tiling level my friend introduced me to a guy I have been seeing his thread on tile here on property section. Whom he said he bought his own tiles and WC from some months ago . At first I was skeptical cus I have had some bad experience here like 2years ago and my wife didn't buy the idea of betting on a guy I don't know with so much money. But my friend convinced me that he's the one who has been supplying him for his projects in Agbara area of Lagos and I can't come down to Lagos just to buy tiles so I had to try him out.
I chatted him up and he send me samples of some very nice tiles ,gave me prices and we progressed. On payment terms he said I shld pay 75% before and 25% after supply . we agreed and he arranged a truck for the tiles and gave me the price . Before payment I had to do some investigations on Facebook and Instagram with his name just to calm my troubled mind.
After everything I paid him 75% of 4.2m,gave him the address and my Gateman's number. I followed up till the nextday when my site supervisor called me that he has received the tiles and counted the cartons to confirm its in line with what I sent him.
The bottom line is that the delivery went beyond my expectations cus I hardly trust we Nigerian to be honest but now I know better .

Thanks so much Raphael my wife would have killed me if there was any stories grin

His company name is Epic ceramics collections

His name is Akam Raphael ( Thathistoryguy )

Contact him on 08157000908

His a good guy and I hope he fulfills promise of giving me free delivery on my WC and sanitaries

This is a good one
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Hordbaz(m): 9:37pm On Jul 07, 2019
gbadexy:
@OgaFola344, these are the type of positive reviews I like to read here. It assures clients there are still lots of credible people on nairaland and Nigeria in general despite some bad eggs.
For paint supply close to what you are used to in your area of domicile, you can contact me.
We do paints right with specialized additives.

Extremely incredible work, God will crown � it........

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by verbena: 10:15pm On Jul 07, 2019
How secure are isreali doors. They don’t feel as heavy as amoured or steel doors so I am a bit worried.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somez(m): 10:53pm On Jul 07, 2019
Polyvinyl chloride commonly known by its abbreviation PVC is a synthetic plastic polymer. It is available two basic forms- rigid and flexible. Polyvinyl chloride is used in many industries especially in construction. Its application in this industry ranges from pipes to doors, windows and flooring. In flooring they come in the form of tiles.

Benefits of PVC Tiles

PVC tiles are commonly used floor finishes. The tiles are made of a composite of PVC and fiber. This produces a very thin and reasonably hard tile. Flexible PVC Flooring is used in homes, offices, schools and hospitals. Here are top five benefits of polyvinyl chloride flooring:

Low cost: The biggest benefit of PVC tiles is that they are inexpensive. They are the most pocket-friendly type of flooring material when compared to other forms such as wood, marble, ceramic, etc. Even luxury polyvinyl flooring is affordable when compared to other materials. When it comes to style and durability, you wouldn’t regret choosing PVC tiles. It is not only an affordable option but the installation cost of PVC tiles is also low. This type of flooring can be put together without incurring professional installation costs.

Easy installation: As mentioned earlier, this type of flooring installation does not require professional help. Firstly, the tiles are very light in weight as compared to the other forms of flooring and can be easily moved around. There are various installation options depending on the vinyl floor you have chosen. DIY experts can install these tiles easily by following the right instructions. However, it is recommended to seek professional help when installing PVC or any other type of flooring. Easy to install PVC tiles let you create beautiful patterns on you floor. Make use of the variety of textures, patterns and designs that come printed on these tiles to enhance the look of your home or office space.

Small size: PVC tiles come in small sizes (150mm, 225mm and 305mm). The benefit of having small sized tiles is that individual tiles can be easily replaced. This means the replacement cost of these tiles is also low.

Ease of maintenance: PVC floors are the easiest to clean. No other type of flooring comes close to PVC when it comes to ease of cleaning. All you need is a damp cloth or mop to clean these tiles. Mostly, these tiles come with various coatings which provide the required protection from stains, moisture and fading. Polyvinyl floors are naturally resistant to scratches and dents unlike hardwood flooring. To keep these floors clean and sparkling just sweep or vacuum regularly.

Anti-static: as we all know, the human body attracts static energy. There are variants of Polyvinyl chloride flooring that are anti-static. anti static flooring made from polyvinyl chloride can keep you and your family safe from static energy. This means that you can easily pass cables below the tiles without worrying about the safety of your family from static current passing from the floor.

For more related details, call or whatsapp Fracan Interior Limited on, 08063628972, 08066623572.

We supply from Abuja And Lagos

Our prices are negotiable.

INSTALLATION IS FREE

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 1:13am On Jul 08, 2019
OgaFola344:
I greet you all here

My name is Folarin and I reside and work in Australia. I have been a silent members of Nairaland and follower of this particular thread though I never took it serious to register but this time I just though I should register to share this. I have learnt many things on this thread and Nairaland in general.

So have this project that is rounding up now at Lekki phase 2. Multiples of 3bedroom duplex.
When I got to tiling level my friend introduced me to a guy I have been seeing his thread on tile here on property section. Whom he said he bought his own tiles and WC from some months ago . At first I was skeptical cus I have had some bad experience here like 2years ago and my wife didn't buy the idea of betting on a guy I don't know with so much money. But my friend convinced me that he's the one who has been supplying him for his projects in Agbara area of Lagos and I can't come down to Lagos just to buy tiles so I had to try him out.
I chatted him up and he send me samples of some very nice tiles ,gave me prices and we progressed. On payment terms he said I shld pay 75% before and 25% after supply . we agreed and he arranged a truck for the tiles and gave me the price . Before payment I had to do some investigations on Facebook and Instagram with his name just to calm my troubled mind.
After everything I paid him 75% of 4.2m,gave him the address and my Gateman's number. I followed up till the nextday when my site supervisor called me that he has received the tiles and counted the cartons to confirm its in line with what I sent him.
The bottom line is that the delivery went beyond my expectations cus I hardly trust we Nigerian to be honest but now I know better .

Thanks so much Raphael my wife would have killed me if there was any stories grin

His a good guy and I hope he fulfills promise of giving me free delivery on my WC and sanitaries

Wow
Sir your tiler is good o ,thumbs up for him.

I wish all my clients on Nairaland can be dropping this kind of good commendations . It means a lot to me .

Thanks so much sir,I really appreciate it.

On the free delivery for sanitary wares and WC
Its our way sir
Ones you buy tiles,WC and sanitaries for a full house we deliver it free if the site is within Lagos but if you could not buy them at same time due to financial constraint or so then you pay for transportation for the first one you move and when you are ready for the remaining we deliver it free so long as the site is within Lagos.
So I give you my word on that .

Once again thanks for doing this it means a lot to me.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mountmoriah(m): 4:51am On Jul 08, 2019
mountmoriah:
I need to clear you in some accept, ALU zinc is different from metcoppo aluminum, alu zinc aluminum is usually corrugated in form of long span and they are usually ready made corrugated from factory, while metcoppo is normally corrugated base on the cutting list provide at the factory after measuring the roofing carcass.

Back to the color if you buy your aluminum where they sell good quality oven baked you have 50 years warranty without the color fading, be it black, red, cream, wine, green e.t.c, it wont fade away.

For instant bozac aluminum is one of them their materials won't fade

Thanks @educhigo
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mountmoriah(m): 4:57am On Jul 08, 2019
lizzyrinola:
ONLY SERIOUS AND CREDIBLE PEOPLE PLS!!!!

I need the following materials to be supplied/delivered around Mowe axis, Ogun State.

Sand - 60 Tonnes
Granite - 60 Tonnes.
Laterite - 60 Tonnes
Hard Core - 40 Tonnes

Please send your quote on here. I will DM you to get business started.

Note: This is an ongoing project and you might be requested to supply further materials in the future.

Good morning ma, below is our price list, wishing you a blessed new week in Jesus name (Amen)
Granite Supplies
30 tons =N150, 000 Lagos, Ogun

Stone Dust Supplies
30 tons : 80,000 and above depending on location

Hardcore:
30 tons: 130,000 and above depending on location

Sharp Sand Supplies
20 tons to Redeem Camp: =N=46,000
20 tons to Mowe/Ibafo/Arepo : =N=46,000-50,000
20 tons to Berger Lagos: =N=48,000

Dagbolu Sand Supplies
20 tons to Redeem Camp: =N=30, 000
20 tons to Mowe/Ibafo : =N=35,000

Plaster Sand Supplies
20 tons to Redeem Camp: =N=35,000
20 tons to Mowe : =N=32,000-35,000
20 tons to Ibafo : =N=36,000
20 tons to Berger Lagos: =N=38,000 -40,000

Fillings/Laterite Supplies
20 tons to Redeem Camp: =N=15,000
20 tons to Mowe : =N=18, 000
20 tons to Ibafo : =N=20,000
20 tons to Berger Lagos: =N=23,000

White wood for construction
1x12 wood= 1300
2x2 wood=250
2x3 wood=350
Bamboo=250
Nail=7000 per bag

WhatsApp: 09069523526.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by OgaFola344: 6:58am On Jul 08, 2019
ThatHistoryGuy:

Wow
Sir your tiler is good o ,thumbs up for him.

I wish all my clients on Nairaland can be dropping this kind of good commendations . It means a lot to me .

Thanks so much sir,I really appreciate it.

On the free delivery for sanitary wares and WC
Its our way sir
Ones you buy tiles,WC and sanitaries for a full house we deliver it free if the site is within Lagos but if you could not buy them at same time due to financial constraint or so then you pay for transportation for the first one you move and when you are ready for the remaining we deliver it free so long as the site is within Lagos.
So I give you my word on that .

Once again thanks for doing this it means a lot to me.

Niceone bro

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by OgaFola344: 7:00am On Jul 08, 2019
gbadexy:
@OgaFola344, these are the type of positive reviews I like to read here. It assures clients there are still lots of credible people on nairaland and Nigeria in general despite some bad eggs.
For paint supply close to what you are used to in your area of domicile, you can contact me.
We do paints right with specialized additives.

We've gotten all the paint supplies needed sir
Maybe next project
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 7:15am On Jul 08, 2019
OgaFola344:

Maybe next project
Alright sir, wish you luck on the completion.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Neweko: 7:34am On Jul 08, 2019
Gbadexy, I will need you to quote for a storey building shortly.

let me know your best possible number.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 7:36am On Jul 08, 2019
Neweko:
Gbadexy, I will need you to quote for a storey building shortly.

let me know your best possible number.
Alright sir, 09096856700, 07082715846.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Neweko: 8:04am On Jul 08, 2019
Thanks, will get in touch shortly

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 9:13am On Jul 08, 2019
Neweko:
Thanks, will get in touch shortly
Alright sir.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by goldcorn(f): 9:35am On Jul 08, 2019
OgaFola344:
I greet you all here

I sell dulux paint WhatsApp me on 09069193297

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 10:36am On Jul 08, 2019
OgaFola344:

Maybe next project

well done good review on thathistoryguy... weve done some business together as well good guy he is..

meanwhile if you any electrical needs dont hesitate to buzz me sir

https://www.nairaland.com/twinskenny/topics
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 11:19am On Jul 08, 2019
Hmmmm ! primary purpose of this tread as changed.

May be hajji should change it to advert gallery tread

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Iruosonobrugwhe: 12:09pm On Jul 08, 2019
So i havent been able to log in for sometime. My little habitat is partly completed. But i want to start by appreciating sir Gbadexy, the paintmaster. Saw his works here, sent him a whatsapp message and he replied. To cut a long story short, paint was delivered to my site in warri from lagos. excellent logistics...my builder had no issues at all. After painting, everyone who has seen it loves the outcome. pictures have been sent to me(low quality phones) and look nice. when i visit,i will take correct pictures. Folks have moved in and all is well. Thank you Gbadexy, thanks for the freebies, you will hear from me more.

thanks to all who contribute here. it made it easier for me to benchmark prices. someone "reputable and godfearing" gave me a quotation of N990/sqm for screeding.......i laughed and told the egbon not to bother. thanks to this page, i knew the range and got a bargain for 550....stuffs like that. i appreciate all that you do hear.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 1:03pm On Jul 08, 2019
Iruosonobrugwhe:
So i havent been able to log in for sometime. My little habitat is partly completed. But i want to start by appreciating sir Gbadexy, the paintmaster. Saw his works here, sent him a whatsapp message and he replied. To cut a long story short, paint was delivered to my site in warri from lagos. excellent logistics...my builder had no issues at all. After painting, everyone who has seen it loves the outcome. pictures have been sent to me(low quality phones) and look nice. when i visit,i will take correct pictures. Folks have moved in and all is well. Thank you Gbadexy, thanks for the freebies, you will hear from me more.

thanks to all who contribute here. it made it easier for me to benchmark prices. someone "reputable and godfearing" gave me a quotation of N990/sqm for screeding.......i laughed and told the egbon not to bother. thanks to this page, i knew the range and got a bargain for 550....stuffs like that. i appreciate all that you do hear.
Thank you very much sir. more power to your elbow and more builds to your name.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lizzyrinola(f): 1:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
I sent you a message on whats app

mountmoriah:

Good morning ma, below is our price list, wishing you a blessed new week in Jesus name (Amen)
Granite Supplies
30 tons =N150, 000 Lagos, Ogun

Stone Dust Supplies
30 tons : 80,000 and above depending on location

Hardcore:
30 tons: 130,000 and above depending on location

Sharp Sand Supplies
20 tons to Redeem Camp: =N=46,000
20 tons to Mowe/Ibafo/Arepo : =N=46,000-50,000
20 tons to Berger Lagos: =N=48,000

Dagbolu Sand Supplies
20 tons to Redeem Camp: =N=30, 000
20 tons to Mowe/Ibafo : =N=35,000

Plaster Sand Supplies
20 tons to Redeem Camp: =N=35,000
20 tons to Mowe : =N=32,000-35,000
20 tons to Ibafo : =N=36,000
20 tons to Berger Lagos: =N=38,000 -40,000

Fillings/Laterite Supplies
20 tons to Redeem Camp: =N=15,000
20 tons to Mowe : =N=18,000
20 tons to Ibafo : =N=20,000
20 tons to Berger Lagos: =N=23,000

White wood for construction
1x12 wood= 1250 ( all to your site except bamboo)
2x2 wood=250
2x3 wood=350
Bamboo=250
Nail=7000 per bag

WhatsApp: 09069523526, call: 09069523526
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Olatunji67POP(m): 2:36pm On Jul 08, 2019
My name is Olatunji, a POP expert. I am into POP artworks and designs.

Please consult me for your POP artworks and designs and you will NEVER regret you did. For superb works and affordable fees, I am at your service sirs and ma'am. phone number:07062567817 cry
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Olatunji67POP(m): 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2019
My name is Olatunji, a POP expert. I am into POP artworks and designs.

Please consult me for your POP artworks and designs and you will NEVER regret you did. For superb works and affordable fees, I am at your service sirs and ma'am. phone number:07062567817

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ogunleke1234567: 4:30pm On Jul 08, 2019
[b]DIRECT PROPERTY LISTING: #Bestprices

(New Listings Added (rebroadcast, let’s count the cash together))
[/b]

Monday 8th July, 2019

#Directlistings
#Bestprices #Effectiveoffer
#Verifiedlisting

OLFAD GLOBAL SOLUTIONS LTD

SALES

1. Brandnew 4 Bedroom Semi-detached duplex ( All ensuite ) luxurious fittings and amenities, fully fitted kitchen, gas cooker, security house, generator, water storage facility, Air conditions, ample parking e.t.c, at Oral Estate after 2nd Toll gate, Ikota, Lekki, Lagos
Price: 65M (Negotiable)
Title: Governor’s Consent

2. 5-bedroom fully detached duplex with 2 room BQ, Cinema, pool, fully fitted kitchen, equipped gym, ample parking, home office, Off Rd 12, Lekki 1,
Title: C of O
Price: 230M

3. 1 Unit of 4 bedrooms ( 2 floors) semi-detached, luxurious and fully furnished duplex ( Smart TV, beddings , dinning set and utensils, inverter , home office, leather sofas , automated gated, seat out, etc).with a fully fitted kitchen ( Gas cooker, oven, microwave, washing machine), Off Fola Osibo, Lekki 1 Lagos.
Title: C of O & GC.
Price: 145m NET

4. Brandnew 4 luxurious Bedroom flat in a serene area with fitted kitchen (gas cooker, oven, microwave, washing machine) ACs, elevator, Lobby, Pool, Ample Parking (Prime for Investment) Off Palace Rd, Ikate, Lekki
Price: 50M

5. Appx 3722 on, CBD, Lekki 1, Imax Cinema Str, Off Durosinmi Etti Drive
Title: Lag C of O
Price: N650M

6. Units of fully detached 7-bedroom duplex with 2 room BQ, fitted kitchen, in-built sound system, car park space that can accommodate up to 10 cars sitting on 500 sqm each.(Commercial purpose and primly located) Awudu Str, Off Admiralty Way, Lekki 1, Lagos
Price: 200M

7. Brand new 3 units of 5-bedroom terrac10e duplex property with ample parking, good ambience & aerial penthouse view, top-notch kitchen wares, pool , refined facility management e.t.c in a serene and paved area, Off Grace Anjous / Rd 14
Title: C of O & GC
Price: 160M

9. 4 Units of luxurious terrace duplex with bq, fitted kitchen in a serene, paved in a gated estate, Arobieke Str, Off Admiralty Road, Lekki 1
Title: GC
500M (whole Purchase)
130m (Unit Sale)

10. 2 Units of 5 Bedroom (2 floors & all Ensuite) fully detached luxurious duplex with swimming pool, equipped cinema room, fitted gym , fully fitted kitchen, home office, Solar Inverter system, home Automation and Alarm systems, ample parking ( 8 cars) in a serene and gated street, Off Mobolaji Johnson Estate/Lagoon School , Lekki 1
Title: Governor's Consent
Price: 270M

11. 5 bedroom semi-detached duplex with fitted kitchen, bq, ample parking, Chevy View Estate,
65M (NET)

12. 1 unit of 4 Bedroom semi-detached duplex, Osapa
Price: 60M

13. Units of 5 Bedroom terrace duplex, Osapa London
Price: 55M/ Each

14. Land measuring 1600Sqm Fenced and gated, Turnbull Road (Banana Island Rd), Ikoyi, Lagos.
Title: Fed C of O
Price: 500M

15. Well maintained( Demolishable) and vacant 5 bedroom fully detached duplex with 2 room bq on fairly large ground measuring approx.1200sq,Green area, swimming pool, ample parking, Water treatment plant etc. Address: Off Admiralty Road (Tantalizer) Lekki 1.
Price: 240M Net

16. 5 bedroom semi-detached duplex with fitted kitchen, bq , ample parking, Osapa opp. Victory Park with fitted kitchen , bq ,etc
Price: 65M (Net)

17. 2 Units ( 4 semi-detached duplexes) super luxurious finishing with 2 living rooms , 1bq each, swimming pool , lush garden and pool bar, fully furnished kitchen sitting on 2400sqm, Off Yakubu Gowon Crescent, Asokoro, Abuja
1.3B (Negotiable)

18. 28 units of mini flats Rooms hostel (all room ensuite), 150kva Generator, secured ( Fully tenanted and prime for investment), Aderibigbe off Ajayi Road/ Unilag Rd , Onike Yaba With Ample Parking
Price: 100M

19. Brandnew 5 Bedroom luxurious duplex, with fitted kitchen, all ensuite with 2 room bq , VGC
Price: 150M

20. 1-bedroom luxurious flat with fitted kitchen, wardrobes, elevator, ample parking space, 24hours power, top facility service overlooking the Atlantic (Overlooking EKO ATLANTIC), Water Cooperative Drive, Opposite Landmark, Oniru, Victoria Island
Price: 40M

21. 4 bedrooms luxurious Penthouse Suite overlooking Eko Atlantic fully furnished.
Home office, fully serviced.Water Cooperative Drive, Opposite Landmark, Oniru, Victoria Island
Price: 140M

22. 3 Units of 3 Bedroom luxurious flat , fitted kitchen, one room bq, Swimming pool, Elevator ,Generator, Oniru Estate, Victoria Island
Price: 65m/ Flat

23. 700 sqm corner piece land in a fully developed area. Arowojobe Estate, Maryland, Ikeja (With Pile Foundation)
Title: Deed of Assignment/Governor’s Consent
N38M (half can be sold)

24. 2 Units of 5 Bedroom (2 floors) fully detached luxurious duplex with swimming pool, equipped cinema room, gym , fully fitted kitchen, home office, Solar inverter system, fire alarm, ample parking ( 8 cars) in a serene and gated street, Off Lagoon School , Lekki 1
Price: 270M

25. Well maintained 4 bedrooms all Ensuite semi detach duplex plus a room self-contain bq in a well oriented neighbourhood, Johnson Oguntuyo Street, Aturanse Estate, Gbagada, Lagos
Title: Governor Consent/LA
50M (negotiable)

26. 1000sqm Bareland and Fenced at Hotonu Street (Serene, paved and secured) , Elf Bus Stop, Lekki Rhs Behind Updc Estate, Lagos
Title: Lag C of O & NTDA Letter
Price: N125m (Net)

27. 4 bedroom terrace (all ensuite) luxurious finishing and fittings with bq (Three in the compound) Argungi after Dominoes and before the bridge
Price: 40m

28. 1 unit of 5 bedroom semi-detached duplex with bq, fitted kitchen in a serene , paved in a gated estate, Off Freedom Way/Prime Water view Estate, Ikate Lekki
Price: 90M

29. Brandnew 5 Bedroom luxurious duplex, with fitted kitchen, all ensuite with 2 room bq , ample parking at VGC
Price: 150M

30. 5 bedroom fully detached Property with BQ, fitted kitchen , all rooms ensuite
Title: Governor’s Consent Lekki Rhs 1 (Elf Bus stop)
Price: 120M

31. Bareland and Sand filled measuring 2000sqm, Otunba Steve Ajose Drive, Ilashan Behind Romay Garden Estate ,Off Lekki- Epe Expressway
Price: 200M

32. Cornerpiece 3 Bedroom terrace building, Lekki Gardens 2, behind Abraham Adesanya Estate, Ajah
Price: 30M

33. Petroleum Product
1Million Litre Storage Capacity and Automated loading Gantry.
(Diesel & Kerosene) DPR License & Permit, Fire Emergency Response Unit
Amenities: Admin office, Security house, Generator house, Along Ondo - Ife Expressway
Inclusive: 2 Acre Truck Park
Average Sales/Month: 3M Litres
Price: 300m (400m Market Value)

34. Plots of Land at Free Trade Zone. (Existing Structure, Access Road, Detailed Developmental Planning for Instant Allocation and Possession)Lekki Town, Ibeju Lekki (Opposite Dangote Jetty)
Title: C of O and Power of Attorney
Price: 4.5m (Inclusive of Registered Survey)

35. A gated and fenced estate ( ExxonMobil coop ) measuring 689sqm
(Existing structure, access road, detailed development planning, instant allocation & Possession.), Chaplin Court After Abraham Adesanya
Title: C of O & Allocation Letter
Price: 23M Net

36. 1,137square meter empty land fenced, at Funsho Martins Street, Parkview Estate, Ikoyi.
Title: Lagos C of O
Price: 300M

37. Bareland at Banana Island, 1000sqm, Ikoyi
Price: 450m (J60)

38. 1 unit of Brandnew 4 bedroom ( 2 floors) luxurious semi-detached duplex fully furnished ( Smart tv, beddings, dining set, washing machine, fridge, Air conditioners, gas cooker etc off Fola Osibo, Lekki1 , Lagos.
Price: 145m Net

JOINT VENTURES
1. Demolishable old duplex measuring 1080sqm
Proposal open
Title: C of O Agoro Odiyan off Adeola Odeku/Saka Tinubu, VI
Premium: 20m (Negotiable)
Value 400m

2. 2 plots of land at the serene Cooperative Villa Estate, Badore
Proposal: Open
Title: Governor’s Consent

LEASE

1. 14 Units of Three Bedroom ( All Ensuite) luxurious flat with BQ , fitted Kitchen, Equipped Gym, Swimming Pool, Gas Tank, Generator, Air Conditioners , 24hrs Power, Off Babatunde Anjous (Studio 24) off Admiralty Way, Lekki 1, Lagos
3.5m/ Yr Rent
(Corporate Client Preferred)

1. 10 Units of Brandnew Three Bedroom ( All Ensuite) , fully fitted with Air Conditioners , kitchen , 24hrs Power, Off Babatunde Anjous (Studio 24) off Admiralty Way, Lekki 1, Lagos
3.5m/Yr Rent (Corporate Client Preferred)

2. Shop spaces at a plaza, Admiralty Way, Lekki
2M to 3M respectively

3. Primly located brand new two floors of open space, Agidingbi Road (After Coca-Cola) (Can be used as Restaurant, Office, etc.) for long lease).
Price: 10M

4. 5 Bedroom luxurious fully detached duplex with fitted kitchen, squash court, gym, home office, Nicon Town
Rent: 15m/year (Preferred 2yrs)

OLFAD GLOBAL SOLUTIONS

Tel: 08103856157
To view more properties and pictures, click here - https://olfadglobal.com.ng/category/developed-properties/
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SAMJOSH1: 8:36pm On Jul 08, 2019
@OnMyHonour and
@OgaFola344

May God bless you both as you have come here to openly mention the good deeds of these ones. I wish I have been on this forum a long time and I wish I knew even the little that I know now.

I would not fail to repeat that good deeds are worth more than silver and gold. People would be willing to relate more with you and even introduce you to others when your work has been well delivered.

I celebrate with those on this forum that have been lucky to have enjoyed the good services of nairalanders. And I hope to share similar testimonies too in the near future.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somez(m): 8:44pm On Jul 08, 2019
Fracan Interiors is the most fashion forward resource for whats trending today, encompassing the breadth of appealing designs. With sophisticated designs for homes, offices and commercial spaces.

Inspired by all things beautiful, with a genuine commitment to design, Fracan Interiors represents the finest brands in lightening, furnishing, home decor, kitchen and dining products, bedroom products, home improvement products, floor and wall-covering.

Wallpaper / Coverings
Inspired by all things beautiful, with a genuine commitment to design,Fracan Interiors represents the finest brands in wall-covering. Our wallpapers encompass everything from traditional to eccentric, with designers specializing in intriguing textured wallpaper and grasscloth, brands that bring a luxurious sheen to walls and timeless charms like damasks and vintage florals. Fracan Interiors anthology of wallpaper brings today’s styles and colors to life, including fresh and fun designer wallpaper collections, a mix of retro and mod, happy color palettes, vintage styles and time honored classics, along with chic wood, tile, and rock textures.

3D Wall Panels
Our collection of eco friendly 3D Wall panel is suitable for exterior and interior use. Perfect for Commercial and Residential decor they are paintable and add a rich extravagant touch to your interior wall space at a very affordable price.
We do a lot more for you than just putting the right furniture in the right places. We create a friendly and homey environment so we can work together to create beautiful spaces that reflects your personality, ensure your comfort, and of course that also fills up your needs and desires.

For more detail, swiftly call or whatsapp 08063628972,09021180800, 08066623572

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by siralos135: 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2019
Please is it possible to do my POP without wiring.I am not moving into the house until next year and I am not comfortable with the security situation of the site.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by boay(m): 10:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
siralos135:
Please is it possible to do my POP without wiring.I am not moving into the house until next year and I am not comfortable with the security situation of the site.

Why don't you suspend the work till you are ready to move?. Maybe few weeks before.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by boay(m): 10:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
SAMJOSH1:
@OnMyHonour and
@OgaFola344

May God bless you both as you have come here to openly mention the good deeds of these ones. I wish I have been on this forum a long time and I wish I knew even the little that I know now.

I would not fail to repeat that good deeds are worth more than silver and gold. People would be willing to relate more with you and even introduce you to others when your work has been well delivered.

I celebrate with those on this forum that have been lucky to have enjoyed the good services of nairalanders. And I hope to share similar testimonies too in the near future.

Good one smiley

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2019
siralos135:
nooooo

you can budget both or do both when u are ready to move in..
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by elijah101(m): 12:17pm On Jul 09, 2019
how do i calculate linear meters house ... is it the same thing as linear foot

(1) (2) (3) ... (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) ... (3663) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.