Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,550 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (1403) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4400374 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1400) (1401) (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) ... (3669) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 30, 2020
rotecch77:

We can do this for you
Pics of previous work for Nl members

Yes exactly what I need,how do you charge?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 4:30pm On May 30, 2020
Teebawse:

Yes exactly what I need,how do you charge?

We charge according to the size of the bathroom
(The shower area)
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 4:32pm On May 30, 2020
Donoppy:

Okay ... I thought of that too as well, I will keep myself updated on this thread so if I see anyone’s service I need I will make it known here.
Thanks

Bravo

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 4:33pm On May 30, 2020
kenazuu:

Where can one get to buy sir? I mean the Base coat
Not all paint companies supply it but it's known as ready mixed screeding putty or basecoat.
I supply it at N7000 per drum though so that the cost per sqm including application is same with pop screeding.
It's much higher for other brands though which could contribute to it being more costly.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Boyhood: 4:33pm On May 30, 2020
rotecch77:

We charge according to the size of the bathroom
(The shower area)
What are the sizes of the ones in the pictures?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Abdomox: 5:06pm On May 30, 2020
gbadexy:

Not all paint companies supply it but it's known as ready mixed screeding putty or basecoat.
I supply it at N7000 per drum though so that the cost per sqm including application is same with pop screeding.
It's much higher for other brands though which could contribute to it being more costly.

The drum is how many litres and what's the coverage in SQM please. Also can it be used on outside surface?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 5:11pm On May 30, 2020
Abdomox:

The drum is how many litres and what's the coverage in SQM please. Also can it be used on outside surface?
A drum is 20 liters. It covers 18 to 20 sqm based on application.
It's used inside and outside.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ceelog(m): 5:14pm On May 30, 2020
gbadexy:
grin cheesy
Basecoat is the best screeding material. It's stronger, more lasting and isn't affected by water.
It doesn't crack also.
Screeders don't like using it because it doesn't dry fast. It has to dry for several hours before they apply the finishing coat. It dries by air instead of hydration by gypsum and portland based screeding.
So it needs two coats of application.
Is it more expensive on a cost per sqm basis?
Also will the screeder charge more than conventional pop screed labour?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ceelog(m): 5:16pm On May 30, 2020
rationalmind:

Money na cheesy
Really? How pls?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by uncleteeh(m): 5:21pm On May 30, 2020
Here's an Architect at your service for your Architectural Designs and Building Constructional works.
Visit us at OAK Group.
uncleteeh@gmail.com
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 5:26pm On May 30, 2020
ceelog:

So it needs two coats of application.
Is it more expensive on a cost per sqm basis?
Also will the screeder charge more than conventional pop screed labour?
No sir, it's not much expensive irrespective of the brand if the pop screeder would add extra PVA (e.g topbond) which they usually do.
Based on the price I quoted, it's not more costly and the screeder charge the same rate for application.
All screeding is applied in two coats.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 5:40pm On May 30, 2020
gbadexy:

A drum is 20 liters. It covers 18 to 20 sqm based on application.
It's used inside and outside.
I will need ur service very soon,
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 5:47pm On May 30, 2020
Adedward:
I will need ur service very soon,

Ok chief, would be expecting your call.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 8:39pm On May 30, 2020
Job Done!!
Another Successful Roofing Project Completed
Site Location: @ Oyo Town Oyo State
Roof Design :Steptiles
Colour: Nut-Brown
Gauge:0.55mm
450mtr

To get the Cost that Roofed this Building Call/WhatsApp 08085310359

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 8:45pm On May 30, 2020
money121:
Job Done!! Another Successful Roofing Project Completed Site Location: @ Oyo Town Oyo State Roof Design :Steptiles Colour: Nut-Brown Gauge:0.55mm 450mtr
To get the Cost that Roofed this Building Call/WhatsApp 08085310359
Lovely

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by davodyguy: 9:28pm On May 30, 2020
RockOfAgesAlumi:

The two is ok it's depends on your choice but as for me i prefer with buglary is very strong and is not easy for armed robber to buged in, it's beautifies the window than the separate welders own
Whats the cost in the average?

I have about 22 windows I need to get done

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by RockOfAgesAlumi(m): 10:35pm On May 30, 2020
davodyguy:

Whats the cost in the average?

I have about 22 windows I need to get done

4ftx4ft=42k now, casement window with buglery, Tower materials, before it was 39k-40k

4ftx4ft=33k now, Thick materials, before it was 30k
Is because of covid 19 that inflate the price of things now
Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by davodyguy: 10:56pm On May 30, 2020
RockOfAgesAlumi:

4ftx4ft=42k now, casement window with buglery, Tower materials, before it was 39k-40k

4ftx4ft=33k now, Thick materials, before it was 30k
Is because of covid 19 that inflate the price of things now
Thanks

Thanks.

Look at this.

What type can you see?

Some are smaller and I presume they would be cheaper. Also, have you quoted for casement windows or sliding window?

This is what

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by RockOfAgesAlumi(m): 11:02pm On May 30, 2020
davodyguy:

Thanks.

Look at this.

What type can you see?

Some are smaller and I presume they would be cheaper. Also, have you quoted for casement windows or sliding window?

This is what

Casement window with burglary, tower and thick the two are there
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by davodyguy: 11:25pm On May 30, 2020
RockOfAgesAlumi:

Casement window with burglary, tower and thick the two are there

Ok great.

Will get in touch for full quotation

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by RockOfAgesAlumi(m): 11:30pm On May 30, 2020
davodyguy:

Ok great.

Will get in touch for full quotation

Thanks expecting you soon sir
Stay safe!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 5:04am On May 31, 2020
kindly check our thread... we are presently in Awka

Electrical, cctv, whole house audio, electric security fence... lets talk

https://www.nairaland.com/5681155/weve-been-busy-electrical-cctv

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mountmoriah(m): 7:47am On May 31, 2020
Good morning everyone, glory to God we came to the end of May, June will be full of Joy, Peace and Love in Jesus name. (amen)

1. call me right from foundation level to get your pegs and 1 * 12 for linteds etc

2. call me for your 2x2, 2x3, 2x4, 2x6, 3x4 ,1x12 and all sizes for your house roofing

3. get your hardwood ,semi hard,white woods at cheaper cost.

4.get wood/planks for your furnishing and carpentry works etc

5.get all sizes of woods from me such as 1x12, 2 x12, 2x6, 3x8,1x6 short length and full length etc at low cost and quality woods

6. call me for all types of wooden doors and all sorts of doors both local and Intl.

we supply companies, sites,estates hotels,schools, public and private buildings, govt, etc. across Nigeria.

call or WhatsApp Daniel on 09083680717

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Osagiesamuel02(m): 8:44am On May 31, 2020
Good morning house, please how many blocks can a bag of cement set on an average. For 6 inches and 9 inches respectively
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 9:47am On May 31, 2020
for your original Coleman and Nigerchin cables. Call us and get quality from us

you can visit our thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2326721/nigerchin-kabelmetal-coleman-cables/20

Call or whatsapp on 08033643191

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kenazuu(m): 11:03am On May 31, 2020
gbadexy:

Okay. I will contact you soon. I noticed some crack on my wall. I would like to use it after repair.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 11:43am On May 31, 2020
kenazuu:

Okay. I will contact you soon. I noticed some crack on my wall. I would like to use it after repair.
Alright sir.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by yankeejeez(m): 12:42pm On May 31, 2020
It's a good choice adding a contemporary floor lamp to your living room, office or space. It achieves two purposes of beauty and illumination, making your space classy.
We deliver Nationwide.
Call or whatsap. 09016230279

From first to last picture. Prices are 40k,25k,25k and 50k.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by chimexdnice1(m): 1:46pm On May 31, 2020
Hello Builders in the house, please how much is appropriate (for workmanship only) to complete the upper floor block work for this project. Its a 4 bedroom duplex with two 2 bedroom flats behind. In a standard half plot. my builder is billing me 600k for that stage of work. His main reason is that it is "up work". please what do you guys think? Your response is appreciated. Thanks.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 5:20pm On May 31, 2020
topsy23:
for your original Coleman and Nigerchin cables. Call us and get quality from us
you can visit our thread
https://www.nairaland.com/2326721/nigerchin-kabelmetal-coleman-cables/20
Call or whatsapp on 08033643191

Topsy23, thank you for your recent quick and prompt delivery of cables to my friends both at Ikorodu and Ajah. Keep up the good work Sir. There are still reliable and trusted people on this Forum. Thank you.

Hajji M.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ChiefSupplier55(m): 6:47pm On May 31, 2020
Happy Sunday people

(1) (2) (3) ... (1400) (1401) (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) ... (3669) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.