Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:00 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (1671) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4467821 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) ... (3686) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2020
loffers:

what was his excuse for sending items that were different in specifications from what you ordered for?

nothing tangible,he stated it was what i ordered
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Timberwolves(m): 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2020
hello, are there Abuja Civil Engineers in here? any group for them or monthly meetings?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 10:47pm On Oct 04, 2020
Oga i come in peace ooo... Chai

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 04, 2020
Chekitaut:
Oga i come in peace ooo... Chai
so do i.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sam1919: 11:10pm On Oct 04, 2020
What do you need my own plan for ??
Annonymox:

Please i need your help. Can i please have the plan here?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 11:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
boyestic:
so do i.
but u called me name where hv i wronged u?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 11:42pm On Oct 04, 2020
boyestic:
BUYERS BEWARE OF SCAMMER WITH USER NAME - DFAMEGUY11S
Just a general warning to fellow nairalanders to be careful in dealing with OBAJI OSINACHI SAMUEL,STERLING BANK ACCOUNT 0067072221,PHONE NUMBER +2347087953771,got his contact here and paid him to supply 1 water closet,standing shower faucet and sink cabinet,he shipped broken water closet.the sink and cabinet was not what i ordered and his word was i should go glue the broken toilet ,the shower faucet was leaking,he totally ripped me off,i am just here to warn others not to fall for same scam,he knew the water closet was broken because we saw glue around the broken area,not intrested in getting the money back but i would not want another person here to have such bitter experience.
what is this am speechless God come to my aid me osinachi scammer of how much 150k well, no problem I will just present our deal online here let people here judge your accusation against me if what you said is true they will prove it before I will begging to defend myself and my joy as well is that you are not first person to buy goods from me for this nairaland, I have many that bought goods of millions paid without see me or know my shop and I deliver without any issue why will be you that just bought goods of how much 150k and you paid 10k over how many month I did not block you or stop not responding to your message till now what make me a scammer pls well no problem

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 04, 2020
Chekitaut:
but u called me name where hv i wronged u?

1,by not reading my story where i stated the water closet was gluded before and concluding it was damaged during transportation.
2,by telling me to cautious of how i picked my words,

Advanced learners dictionary clearly defines scammer and i know how to use it,i dont have personal "beef" with you and i am not here to get the money back,i just dont want anyone falling into his scam again.

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 12:04am On Oct 05, 2020
Oga Prince, i no vexs for u call me name oooo, Aggba ni yin... U proof a point, ok. I mean use of words because, sir u present a case here, every1 feel ur pain, trying to settle it, d guy in question too have not said his part. Am not a judge in this case,

Part of what is experienced, but it will be settled. I know you out of country controling things here, mind u sir the person giving you info too maybe involved in the damage, d driver delivering too may be involved so many things are involved.

From the screenshot it was forwarded to you sir.

I beg sir... Help me edit that comments

Understand my reason, i don't know the person in question.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 05, 2020
DFAMEGUY11S:
what is this am speechless God come to my aid me osinachi scammer of how much 150k well I will just present our deal online here let people here judge your accusation against me if what you said true they will prove it before I will begging to defend myself

yes you are a scammer ,you knew it was broken and that was why you never bothered to ask if it made it to ibadan, and when i told you you said i should look for people selling toilet to fix it,which simply means its none of business,and after a closer look ,they noticed it was not a fresh damage ,it was patched before. traces of glue and white stuffs was on the same exact spot,like i told you will pay in 100 folds,expect the money i paid was not from my sweat and i am repeating it,its not all about the money but i dont want anyone else to go through what i went through,i live in dallas and it does not worth my time to be looking for you but here,i will help others not fall for your traps,the shower leaks,the cabinet is inferior,you are just a devil.

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 12:13am On Oct 05, 2020
I'm very careful on social media, at the mention of chekitaut hmmm grin grin

I will continue to do good, faithful in delivery. ..
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 1:25am On Oct 05, 2020
Well my fellow nairaland here is my deal with boyestic or whatever he call himself, we started like this he chatted me for wooden tile he ask for pictures and price which I send to him after he go through all the picture finish he told me that her wife don't like anyone, that he has a picture to send to me which he send I told him that is similar of it that I get, that I don't have exactly of what he send, he said ok I should forward the similar to him which I did and he said her wife don't like as well then I said okay that I will help him get the tile, then after some months I told him that the tile will be available next month he said okay that I should send my account detail to him which I said not but he insisted that he is not paying for the market he just want to have my account detail I said ok then I send it to him after some while I get alert of 10k I called him what the 10k is for he said he just want me to know he want to buy from me I said thank you , then when the market comes I send the sample to him he said is not exactly like his own I said ok send me your account so that I can forward you your 10k back he said no that he will use it to buy for other things from me, I said ok we stay like some months again I did not hear from him I decide to chatt up then he respond to that soon he will order for it which he did last week , he send me a picture of toilet seat ask if is available I said yes he said that he is confuse that he don't know original one which I tryed to explain to him but I see that he did not believe me so i decide to leave him until the next day he send me another picture and ask again if is available and i told him that yes but let me check that is not my own which i check and reply to him that the particular one that he want is not available, he said I should send him available ones which I did he said the problem his having is her wife that she don't like the shape of the ones I send that she insist that must tha one he send to me, then is I think I have told you already that, that particular one is not stuck or available now he said I should him find it which I did my best until I got it from friend which use it as a sample on his shop I beg him to say it to me he agree to sale it then I call boyestic told him what I just said now that I got it from friend but he is price is little high from what the owner is selling it that is not better to carry the one that is available there since is the same product and quality , he said ok that I should resend the picture to him again which did and we bargain for price , he begging send me picture of bathroom cabinet and ask if have it which I said yes he ask for price I gave him price with mirror he said he don't want mirror then I gave him price of only cabinet he agreed then next day again which I suppose to delivery it he begging to say that he got toilet seat cheaper at ibadan I said ok if this toilet seat will bring problem for us get it at ibadan there let me supply other the shower and cabinet tap he said no that he want to get everything from me then I ask him how much did you got it at ibadan he said 65k I said ok get it there because here is 70k he said is like I not want to do business with him in short he has dishe me the 10k that send to me for data that I have be wasting chatting with him, that when I see him as a troubled man, I said ok no problem pay the 65k he agreed to pay with some shower, cabinet and tap, then I told him that I will deliver it the next day through waybill which I did and I called him and his brother as well that I have delivery it which I called the driver he spoke with his brother and I called him as well that I have delivery it he said ok but did put the mirror I which mirror again did you buy mirror I think you said you don't want mirror why mention mirror he said ok that is when I begin to know the kind of person am dealing with, then the next day I got his message that the seat tank broke I was shocked that I called him immediately that am not away of it that when I waybill it all is okay none is broke, then I said to him that the fault may be from the car that waybill or from the person that went to receive it , what I will hear from him again is that I purposely I gave him broken of tank W/C that God will punish me that before this little months the remain for this year to end that I will carry a across that is bigger than me, that is when i got angry with him

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 1:26am On Oct 05, 2020
Here is what he order for

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 1:28am On Oct 05, 2020
Which I supplied complete

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 1:43am On Oct 05, 2020
Here is my chatting with him before I supplied

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 1:53am On Oct 05, 2020
DFAMEGUY11S:
Well my fellow nairaland here is my deal with boyestic or whatever he call himself, we started like this he chatted me for wooden tile he ask for pictures and price which I send to him after he go through all the picture finish he told me that her wife don't like anyone, that he has a picture to send to me which he send I told him that is similar of it that I get, that I don't have exactly of what he send, he said ok I should forward the similar to him which I did and he said her wife don't like as well then I said okay that I will help him get the tile, then after some months I told him that the tile will be available next month he said okay that I should send my account detail to him which I said not but he insisted that he is not paying for the market he just want to have my account detail I said ok then I send it to him after some while I get alert of 10k I called him what the 10k is for he said he just want me to know he want to buy from me I said thank you , then when the market comes I send the sample to him he said is not exactly like his own I said ok send me your account so that I can forward you your 10k back he said no that he will use it to buy for other things from me, I said ok we stay like some months again I did not hear from him I decide to chatt up then he respond to that soon he will order for it which he did last week , he send me a picture of toilet seat ask if is available I said yes he said that he is confuse that he don't know original one which I tryed to explain to him but I see that he did not believe me so i decide to leave him until the next day he send me another picture and ask again if is available and i told him that yes but let me check that is not my own which i check and reply to him that the particular one that he want is not available, he said I should send him available ones which I did he said the problem his having is her wife that she don't like the shape of the ones I send that she insist that must tha one he send to me, then is I think I have told you already that, that particular one is not stuck or available now he said I should him find it which I did my best until I got it from friend which use it as a sample on his shop I beg him to say it to me he agree to sale it then I call boyestic told him what I just said now that I got it from friend but he is price is little high from what the owner is selling it that is not better to carry the one that is available there since is the same product and quality , he said ok that I should resend the picture to him again which did and we bargain for price , he begging send me picture of bathroom cabinet and ask if have it which I said yes he ask for price I gave him price with mirror he said he don't want mirror then I gave him price of only cabinet he agreed then next day again which I suppose to delivery it he begging to say that he got toilet seat cheaper at ibadan I said ok if this toilet seat will bring problem for us get it at ibadan there let me supply other the shower and cabinet tap he said no that he want to get everything from me then I ask him how much did you got it at ibadan he said 65k I said ok get it there because here is 70k he said is like I not want to do business with him in short he has dishe me the 10k that send to me for data that I have be wasting chatting with him, that when I see him as a troubled man, I said ok no problem pay the 65k he agreed to pay with some shower, cabinet and tap, then I told him that I will deliver it the next day through waybill which I did and I called him and his brother as well that I have delivery it which I called the driver he spoke with his brother and I called him as well that I have delivery it he said ok but did put the mirror I which mirror again did you buy mirror I think you said you don't want mirror why mention mirror he said ok that is when I begin to know the kind of person am dealing with, then the next day I got his message that the seat tank broke I was shocked that I called him immediately that am not away of it that when I waybill it all is okay none is broke, then I said to him that the fault may be from the car that waybill or from the person that went to receive it , what I will hear from him again is that I purposely I gave him broken of tank W/C that God will punish me that before this little months the remain for this year to end that I will carry a across that is bigger than me, that is when i got angry with him

stop all this epistle and answer this questions,you did not adress the alligations , NOW answer did you send a broken water closet (toilet) to me or not?did you send inferior cabinet to me or not?when i brougth it to your attention,you simply told to go and repair it.who does that?i guess because you knew im not on ground rigth??i have done numerous transaction here,i got my architect here,the roofer here,the aluminium window guy here and they all delivered,i know you win some and loose some but i will let the whole world know you are a SCAMMER. and the little that remains for this year to end you will pay in 100 folds it wil be loss over loss for you,you patched up broken toilet and sold to me as a new one,how wicked can you be??thank God i followed my instinct not to order all the 5 at the same time

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 2:10am On Oct 05, 2020
So my people this picture here is what he bought from me and I send it to him before I delivery it and 150k is what he paid me he remove the 10k which he paid before he order this even that seat I put my 5k just to maintain him as a customer which told him even I transport it from warehouses to pack where I waybill just where am trying escape this man problem but this is what I got from him after, pls nairaland authorities should help me make Enquiry about me if there is anybody here that I Dfameguy11s by name Osinachi samuel obaji have scam of one naira let the person come out here and prove it to me or to you all, pls am not what boyestic called me I have many here who have paid me millions without see me and I did not have any issue with them or I scam them as he said why should be 150k will I scammer from boyestic or whatever he called himself pls he has posted all this in all my thread without any tangible reason , the reason he has is that the W/c tank broke not else I did not eat his money I supplied him all he ordered for so what makes a scammer is my question pls, boyestic or whatever you called yourself as you tryed to damage my image in this forum God will surely damage you

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 2:17am On Oct 05, 2020
Although you said you that before the end of the remain month this year you will carry a cross that is bigger than you bet me you have chose how it will be for you I keeping on saying unless if what you are accuse me of is that then let it be to me as you have said and planned for me but if not boyestic you will beg to come to this country, because heaven and earth will damage your image, people will never see good from you

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 2:20am On Oct 05, 2020
boyestic:

stop all this epistle and answer this questions,you did not adress the alligations , NOW answer did you send a broken water closet (toilet) to me or not?did you send inferior cabinet to me or not?when i brougth it to your attention,you simply told to go and repair it.who does that?i guess because you knew im not on ground rigth??i have done numerous transaction here,i got my architect here,the roofer here,the aluminium window guy here and they all delivered,i know you win some and loose some but i will let the whole world know you are a SCAMMER. and the little that remains for this year to end you will pay in 100 folds it wil be loss over loss for you,you patched up broken toilet and sold to me as a new one,how wicked can you be??thank God i followed my instinct not to order all the 5 at the same time
what is on that picture that is send to you there, this when you paid this evidence of it that I showed you before I delivery even is not the day I send you this picture that I deliver it is the next day

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 2:27am On Oct 05, 2020
Are you not the one that send this to me that you need

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 2:32am On Oct 05, 2020
Then this is what I supplied to you which showed you I send it to you and you look at it very well without any complain why all this now

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 2:35am On Oct 05, 2020
twinskenny:

sad stuff but is it possible for the water closet to get broken in transit?

and by the way he should have taken care of this offline...
my brother try to hear from me first before you judge me okay
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 2:56am On Oct 05, 2020
DFAMEGUY11S:
I got it from friend which use it as a sample on his shop

If I read correctly, the toilet was a shop display from your friend abi?

If so, is it possible that it was damaged there?

Just curious.

If this was me the question I would be asking my customer that trusted me with his money will be “How can I make this right?”

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 2:59am On Oct 05, 2020
Well my prayer for you MR boyestic is that may you never fall a victim of scammer in life because when you fall for a victim of scammer bet me you won't have mouth to said it you will be speechless as I be now

But am not sure that you know what scammer meaning very well because if you know you won't have use it on me but no problem you called because you feel you can call it and get free well if I merit the name that you calle on this forum let it be the beginning of downfall on this forum, but if is not I count all as a blessing
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 3:11am On Oct 05, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Just curious.

If this was me the question I would be asking my customer that trusted me with his money will be “How can I make this right?”

Thanks.
bros not that is just an sample of it okay the mistake I made is that i don't snap it how it was packag because am not expecting this both that cabinet is not the way you saw it there is how comes every thing normally be packaged very, if be that use to buy toilet seat you know what am saying, not mass production , how can I accept broken tank that is not my own is to pls my is better for me or to pls my customer that is another thing you need to think of , brother that fault may be from the way the driver handle it or from the people that receive it okay

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 3:19am On Oct 05, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Just curious.

Thanks.
and for your own view have I deserve to be called a scammer extended of posting it in all my thread even if the tank get broken, did I deserve all this action that this man had take against me be sincerely to yourself yes or no ?

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 3:29am On Oct 05, 2020
DFAMEGUY11S:
and for your own view have I deserve to be called a scammer extended of posting it in all my thread even if the tank get broken, did I deserve all this action that this man had take against me be sincerely to yourself yes or no ?

Sorry but that is not for me to decide for someone what word to use.

I’m just trying to see if we could find out if the hole was pre existing or not. Because there’s mention of previous glue attempts.

Online sale requires deliberate efforts. My sale is 75% online and sometimes I have to use my “I reserve the right to refuse service” policy.

Hope you guys can sort it out.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 3:58am On Oct 05, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Sorry but that is not for me to decide for someone what word to use.

I’m just trying to see if we could find out if the hole was pre existing or not. Because there’s mention of previous glue attempts.

Online sale requires deliberate efforts. My sale is 75% online and sometimes I have to use my “I reserve the right to refuse service” policy.

Hope you guys can sort it out.
when I got his message I called him immediately because I hate to hear any rubbish from customer especially those that is outside and I can ensure that all my Cliente for this forum is outside I none of them have ever complained something like this before so after I told him God bear my witness that don't know I say to him I will find solution to it but I just want him to know that and no how I can supply him a broken tank of seat but the way he was taken it or talking extend of him accuse me that I purposely do did it that words alone spoiled my mind okay because he didn't care to investigate know where the fault is from okay , what I did is a waybill for public box which I told him because it will be cheaper that to charter vehicle or tax to ibadan okay so am not expecting him so said
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 5:16am On Oct 05, 2020
sinorte:

The property is on an adequately dry land and it's a private family buidling.

No, I haven't considered using a bio-digester.

Sir,
If you are not in a hurry and if it pleases you, l intend to do a Write-Up on Bio-Digster System that MAY CHANGE/AFFECT your Decision, in the next TWO DAYS.

I want to "break-it-down" for all some of us on this thread, to decide whether they would embrace the Method , instead of the Bogus, Unsanitary, Eviromentally-Unfriendly, Expensive and often difficult to implement Soakaway/Septic Tank System.

I feel when we have all the information we need at our disposal, making the Right Decisions becomes 'a breeze'
I am convinced that l after l am done, many people will benefit immensey from the post.

Thank you.

Lastpage!

Caveat: I am not a contractor and l am not an Installer of the bio-Digester System, just a DIY enthusiast who researches ideas and likes to share knowledge with others, for the betterment of Society.

Make l talk? shocked

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 5:32am On Oct 05, 2020
lastpage:

Sir,
If you are not in a hurry and if it pleases you, l intend to do a Write-Up on Bio-Digster System that MAY CHANGE/AFFECT your Decision, in the next TWO DAYS.

I want to "break-it-down" for all some of us on this thread, to decide whether they would embrace the Method , instead of the Bogus, Unsanitary, Eviromentally-Unfriendly, Expensive and often difficult to implement Soakaway/Septic Tank System.

I feel when we have all the information we need at our disposal, making the Right Decisions becomes 'a breeze'
I am convinced that l after l am done, many people will benefit immensey from the post.

Thank you.

Lastpage!

Caveat: I am not a contractor and l am not an Installer of the bio-Digester System, just a DIY enthusiast who researches ideas and likes to share knowledge with others, for the betterment of Society.

Make l talk? shocked

Not just talk, a Ted Talk grin

Someone advertises in a lukewarm manner on this thread instead of doing a robust thread on his offering.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 5:57am On Oct 05, 2020
lastpage:

Sir,

Thank you.

Lastpage!

Make l talk? shocked

#TeamBioDigester
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by shortgun(m): 6:33am On Oct 05, 2020
Good day construction people.
Please I want you guys to help me with the roofing of 4br in the village.

I've been getting some crazy quotes from people handling supervision of the project.
I am a very busy person.
I would've just sent money to them for the roofing but quotes doesn't make sense to me

I want to use stone coated roofing sheets and wood that will last.

Dimensions.
12.8mx15.2m

(1) (2) (3) ... (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) ... (3686) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.