Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (1960) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4442467 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1957) (1958) (1959) (1960) (1961) (1962) (1963) ... (3678) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 1:55pm On Jan 29, 2021
Focusmind:

You know their way grin. She is using all her connection - church, alumni, choir group, town union, instagram and other social media as she is into online sales of wears. Even though the project has not started, she has drawn plan of action. I am just helpless in this situation as I wouldn't want to be an obstacle. But no matter how, if success locates her in that project, she must be paying me rent for that building no matter how small grin Na baba Ijebu I be.

The thing has just distorted my whole equation. My only consolation is if her project will be the solution to keeping off potential unruly tenant, no wahala. She wants to avoid tenant issues at all cost.

Any way, lets see how it goes. Bro, I appreciate you. Thanks for the heads up.

Smiles.

The project will be a huge success.

______

I have guys who can make school furnitures at the most affordable price though. That really helped me on the project.

I was just doing shakara as if I’ve spent billions grin grin

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DAYOODS(m): 2:07pm On Jan 29, 2021
Don’t miss this golden opportunity !!!
Distressed Sale:Direct Brief

A Fully Detached 2 Bedroom Bungalow and an Uncompleted 2 Numbers of Mini Flat on 329sqmt of Land @ Ishefun Ayobo Lagos. 3minutes walk to the express

Price: 6m
Document: Receipt,Survey and Deed of assignment .
Don’t wait,call us now :
08094818640 ,07033208959

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Enyinne(f): 2:30pm On Jan 29, 2021
Pls who can recommend a good plumber to do this for me . I love the neatness of the job . Classy and chicky grin

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ArcToyin(m): 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2021
Badgers14:

I hope government are not allowing one big man to buy this wholesale and then resale to the highest bidder.

It cannever be far from that so far it is in Nigeria. Even if the government has made it low-income earners, the civil servants in the commission will sniff live out of the beneficiaries. I doubt it if it will be easy as next had put it.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DAYOODS(m): 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2021
Enyinne:
Pls who can recommend a good plumber to do this for me . I love the neatness of the job . Classy and chicky grin

Yes.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 3:08pm On Jan 29, 2021
n3xt:

Oga @somehow

This izzit!
smiley
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 29, 2021
Hello house,please where can i get this barn door kit?thanks in advance.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrabusNG: 3:12pm On Jan 29, 2021
ArcToyin:

It cannever be far from that so far it is in Nigeria. Even if the government has made it low-income earners, the civil servants in the commission will sniff live out of the beneficiaries. I doubt it if it will be easy as next had put it.

Smiles.

I’ll agree with you if this is happening in Lagos but in Ogun or Ibadan or Ondo state where almost everyone can afford to buy land and build a house, this will be as easy as pie.

If it’s taking so long for a 5k form to be oversubscribed, you should understand that there are many doubters and those who felt they have better alternatives which makes it easier for those who have subscribed.
I did my maths already and I found the N5.5m 2 bed carcass a worthwhile investment when I consider the following:

- Cost of land
- Cost of documentation
- Cost of building a 2 bed apartment expandable to 3
- Cost of providing infrastructure (road, electricity to say the least) There’s fence, water and adequate security.

For me, I knew I’m getting a house or three from the Scheme and it’ll come easy. This ain’t my first buy. I got Laderin in 2009.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrabusNG: 3:13pm On Jan 29, 2021
boyestic:
Hello house,please where can i get this barn door kit?thanks in advance.

Mushin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrabusNG: 3:16pm On Jan 29, 2021
Enyinne:

I've shared a contact and nairaland spambot did its thing.

Call Ramon on 0 nine zero 68300 nine nine eight.

He did most of the plumbing jobs in Diamond Estate I & II, Sangotedo
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 3:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
Enyinne:

0816 281 1003

Call sure of him 100 percent
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Focusmind: 4:09pm On Jan 29, 2021
n3xt:

Smiles.

The project will be a huge success.

______

I have guys who can make school furnitures at the most affordable price though. That really helped me on the project.

I was just doing shakara as if I’ve spent billions grin grin

Sure, once we go into full throttle, I will hit you up. Furniture plays an important role in this kind of thing. Smooth, clean and nice aesthetics are the hall marks of any furniture.

I like your ideas up there. Looks lovely. She has seen some ideas on pinterest and houzz as well

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Enyinne(f): 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2021
Thanks Oga mi
BrabusNG:

I've shared a contact and nairaland spambot did its thing.

Call Ramon on 0 nine zero 68300 nine nine eight.

He did most of the plumbing jobs in Diamond Estate I & II, Sangotedo

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Enyinne(f): 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2021
Thanks so much
twinskenny:

0816 281 1003

Call sure of him 100 percent
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ArcToyin(m): 5:08pm On Jan 29, 2021
BrabusNG:

Smiles.

I’ll agree with you if this is happening in Lagos but in Ogun or Ibadan or Ondo state where almost everyone can afford to buy land and build a house, this will be as easy as pie.

If it’s taking so long for a 5k form to be oversubscribed, you should understand that there are many doubters and those who felt they have better alternatives which makes it easier for those who have subscribed.
I did my maths already and I found the N5.5m 2 bed carcass a worthwhile investment when I consider the following:

- Cost of land
- Cost of documentation
- Cost of building a 2 bed apartment expandable to 3
- Cost of providing infrastructure (road, electricity to say the least) There’s fence, water and adequate security.

For me, I knew I’m getting a house or three from the Scheme and it’ll come easy. This ain’t my first buy. I got Laderin in 2009.

Sir, Ogun State is not different from Lagos. Am not condemning the scheme from being truthful, it might yield expectations but human involvement is a problem. I was still at there Revenue office & Town Planning of Ado/Odo Ota this week, come and see the assessment that was worked out. The woman added a "sum" personally for herself without naming it anything. There, you pay cash, they will be the one to lodge it into state account.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by segzyfunmi: 5:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
Chekitaut:
Cement ₦2,900/bag
30tons Granite is ₦160,000
30tons Sharp Sand is ₦80,000
Iron Rod is ₦265,000

OK thanks, I'll get back to you.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kopell: 6:13pm On Jan 29, 2021
ArcToyin:

Sir, Ogun State is not different from Lagos. Am not condemning the scheme from being truthful, it might yield expectations but human involvement is a problem. I was still at there Revenue office & Town Planning of Ado/Odo Ota this week, come and see the assessment that was worked out. The woman added a "sum" personally for herself without naming it anything. There, you pay cash, they will be the one to lodge it into state account.
Imagine, an individual became little governor on her self. Sir when you see that what do you do?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
BrabusNG:

Mushin

Thank you sir.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrabusNG: 6:46pm On Jan 29, 2021
ArcToyin:

Well, she only threw it at you and you accepted it. It’s not written in stone that you must give her kickback.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kopell: 7:02pm On Jan 29, 2021
BrabusNG:

Well, she only threw it at you and you accepted it. It’s not written in stone that you must give her kickback.
The woman added a "sum" personally for herself without naming it ? This part of his experience is what raise my eyebrows to ask that question.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrabusNG: 7:18pm On Jan 29, 2021
kopell:
The woman added a "sum" personally for herself without naming it ? This part of his experience is what raise my eyebrows to ask that question.

I’ll just ask her a simple question “What’s this for? Is it a bribe or official payment? Because I need to know what to tell my client.”

I know myself sha.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Gaint50: 7:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
Enyinne:
love it..

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 7:52pm On Jan 29, 2021
Anambra state,
“Light of the nation”
We are coming very soon for the finishings of this structure.
*standard Plastering with gauge.
*tiling
*pop
* painting
Etc
Watch out!

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ArcToyin(m): 8:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
kopell:
Imagine, an individual became little governor on her self. Sir when you see that what do you do?

I questioned her, she withdrew it and wrote one jargon. I just told the Client to meet her another person for the assessment.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ArcToyin(m): 8:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
BrabusNG:

When am not dumb. Am just trying to let you know the unpleasant characteristics that occupied Lagos is now spread to Ogun. It went beyond this even to aspect of revenue and task. All these were known within a week.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by zuraking(m): 8:27pm On Jan 29, 2021
rotecch77:
Anambra state,
“Light of the nation”
We are coming very soon for the finishings of this structure.
*standard Plastering with gauge.
*tiling
*pop
* painting
Etc
Watch out!

if you aren't using coloured Gerrard to show the beauty despite the high cost, you are doing yourself. My roofer told me to use the common black, I declined. Now everyone admires my roofing smiley
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrabusNG: 8:41pm On Jan 29, 2021
ArcToyin:

When am not dumb. Am just trying to let you know the unpleasant characteristics that occupied Lagos is now spread to Ogun. It went beyond this even to aspect of revenue and task. All these were known within a week.

The madness get level. We can still cope in Ogun state better than Lagos.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 8:50pm On Jan 29, 2021
zuraking:
if you aren't using coloured Gerrard to show the beauty despite the high cost, you are doing yourself. My roofer told me to use the common black, I declined. Now everyone admires my roofing smiley

Actually it boils down to choice.
But me I don’t really like the black of it too.
This my client insisted on conventional colour (black)he used to, I told him OGA let’s use another colour he didn’t listen until we got to ware house he changed his mind to this colour

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ArcToyin(m): 8:54pm On Jan 29, 2021
princenomics:
1. Please house how can i correct this crack on the wall. it is really giving me sleepless night.
2. i need advice on if i should mount a water tank scaffold or deck the kitchen roof to mount the tank

1) How deep is the crack?

2) If you plan the decking of roof right from foundation by installing columns and column bases in the said position, you can go ahead with decking but if not, kindly move to doing scaffold.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 9:36pm On Jan 29, 2021
Twostep:
Please the granite and sharp sand? (30 tons each) Can you deliver to Ikotun and is delivery inclusive or what’s the charge like?

Ikotun
Granite is ₦215k
Sharp Sand is ₦100k
Iron rod price same
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 9:38pm On Jan 29, 2021
Twostep:
Please the granite and sharp sand? (30 tons each) Can you deliver to Ikotun and is delivery inclusive or what’s the charge like?

Charges is Delivery to site of construction

(1) (2) (3) ... (1957) (1958) (1959) (1960) (1961) (1962) (1963) ... (3678) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: joycluv, adeememman(m), rotecch77(m), Henix(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.