Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,202 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4367874 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2361) (2362) (2363) (2364) (2365) (2366) (2367) ... (3662) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Hatesin: 11:26am On Aug 06, 2021
n3xt:

I understand you sir. My point is we don’t all visit the thread at the same time.
The price today might change tomorrow due to circumstances beyond the sellers control.

Editing prices every now and then will make the seller look very unserious.

_________

I’d have issues with him if anyone ask for current market price of a product displayed on the thread and he refuses to share the price.

He does not only refuse sharing the prizes but also insults whoever dares to ask about the products he claims to be selling.

Anyways, it's obvious he is not into any business

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bobkezel(m): 11:27am On Aug 06, 2021
BrickDevo:
no, usually electrical
If nepa no come dey and you wan cook nkọ.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrickDevo: 11:41am On Aug 06, 2021
bobkezel:

you can switch on your inverter, is not cheap I guess if you can afford it, you can also afford to have a stand by electric generator

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 11:47am On Aug 06, 2021
Hatesin:

He does not only refuse sharing the prizes but also insults whoever dares to ask about the products he claims to be selling.

Ha! @BlessedSunny2 no be like dat we dey do am here o.

The type of client you have here cannot afford to share their contact details with every slow-witted advertisers on nairaland. So you should understand their point of view and not expect them to understand you.

Every business needs to scale up and expand even if you’re already a megadealer. So kindly tailor your approach to fit all type of client.

I love your products.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bixton(m): 11:55am On Aug 06, 2021
bobkezel:

You can opt for battery powered types........
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by israelinvests: 12:35pm On Aug 06, 2021
n3xt:

Sharp man!
Our perioty is to delivered
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valuepaints20(m): 1:03pm On Aug 06, 2021
Good afternoon people
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ManyPlugs: 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2021
Allow me introduce this amazing app called "Sendbrief"

As a real estate professional this app enables you do the following:;

1. Create, manage and share BRIEF's using a simple link
2. BRIEF's contains videos, pictures and voice-note , all in one simple link
3. Anyone that views the link can reach you directly, yes the link carries your profile e.g whatsapp number, mobile number and email ..including your company name etc
4. You have full control of the BRIEF, if you delete the BRIEF from your app , no else can view.
5. You can also create FOLDERS in the app that contain multiple BRIEF's which can all be shared using a simple link.
6. Every BRIEF is stored in the cloud , so if anything happens to your mobile device , your work is safe.

Any much more amazing stuff , you need to check it out yourself.

You can download the Sendbrief App from the website - www.sendbrief.com OR directly from the Google play store , search for "Sendbrief"

It's a fantastic app that helps you work smarter.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 3:58pm On Aug 06, 2021
n3xt:

Ha! @BlessedSunny2 no be like dat we dey do am here o.

The type of client you have here cannot afford to share their contact details with every slow-witted advertisers on nairaland. So you should understand their point of view and not expect them to understand you.

Every business needs to scale up and expand even if you’re already a megadealer. So kindly tailor your approach to fit all type of client.

I love your products.
Ok no problem an apology to everyone who feel offended

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Hatesin: 4:19pm On Aug 06, 2021
Blessedsunny2:

Ok no problem an apology to everyone who feel offended

Everyone is no one. You know those you have offended, so direct your apology to them and then right your wrongs to them..

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Kentucky404: 4:20pm On Aug 06, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
You should have asked if by judicial system he means government court or traditional court.

/

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Teewhy2: 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2021
Do you need to False Ceiling?
Looking for a ceiling without water map due to water leakage from roof?
Try to reduce your building load with the use of polystyrene material.
Polystyrene false ceiling got you covered.
Get to know more by clicking below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/21

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2021
Hatesin:

Everyone is no one. You know those you have offended, so direct your apology to them and then right your wrongs to them..
� Okay my apology is that customer they are always right my clients they are always right and even though they're wrong I should try to put it right but if you see any wrong speech I did, I am sorry or wrong approach I'm sorry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Hatesin: 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2021
Hatesin:

What about wall tiles? What's the dimensions? How many pieces per carton and how much?

@Blessedsunny2

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 5:08pm On Aug 06, 2021
Hatesin:

@Blessedsunny2

okay wall tiles have different sizes, 20by60 Spanish packing point is 1.44 and which is 12pic in one carton, per square meters is 5,000 work it in Carton is 5000x1.44=7,200carton price

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2021
Blessedsunny2:
okay wall tiles have different sizes, 20by60 packing point is 1.44 and 12pic in carton per square meters is 5,000 work it in Cotton is 5000x1.44=7,200carton price
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2021
Hatesin:

@Blessedsunny2

grin grin grin

Make him no forget to answer the questions. Nice one!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 6:08pm On Aug 06, 2021
n3xt:

grin grin grin

1Make him no forget to answer the questions. Nice one!
gringringrin for peace to rain
Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by amosblisz: 6:32pm On Aug 06, 2021
[quote author=Blessedsunny2 post=104478899][/quote]

Are these wall tiles too?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 6:34pm On Aug 06, 2021
amosblisz:

Are these wall tiles too?
yeah.... There are many wall tiles and different sizes
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:28pm On Aug 06, 2021
Laugh it off!

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2021
n3xt:
Laugh it off!

Yeeeee , my belleee oo
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by guidsy(m): 9:35pm On Aug 06, 2021
We advice you on the best type of septic tank for your building that will save you the hassles of digging massive pits and spending so much to get it done.

See my signature for contact

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 9:36pm On Aug 06, 2021
n3xt:
Laugh it off!

He missed the point. A rich man who works in an air conditioned office and drives an air conditioned car would not want to get heavy breakfast before going to work. Definitely, he will dose off at work due to limited physical activities unlike a laborer who is up on his feet all day.
Bottom line, eat what helps you stay active at your workplace. A small cup of coffee it is for the rich man while mountain of eba and soup would work just fine for the laborer,

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Hatesin: 10:10pm On Aug 06, 2021
Blessedsunny2:

yeah.... There are many wall tiles and different sizes

What size would be great for external walls and pillars?I mean the ones that protects the outside walls from reptiles crawling into the house
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by juri: 10:18pm On Aug 06, 2021
guidsy:
We advice you on the best type of septic tank for your building that will save you the hassles of digging massive pits and spending so much to get it done.

Pls can you share more light on this? Does the bio-digester convert the septic tank east to electricity or cooking gas?. Thanks.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Mup4life: 10:25pm On Aug 06, 2021
guidsy:

can you work out side of lagos i have a few questions.

1 where do you channel the waste water from the toilet to?

2 how do you wash your toilets if you are not to use bleaching agents?

3 how much will the full.setup.cost it's a dry land
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by guidsy(m): 10:27pm On Aug 06, 2021
juri:

Pls can you share more light on this? Does the bio-digester convert the septic tank east to electricity or cooking gas?. Thanks.

Yes it's possible but It will require a totally different configuration to convert to cooking gas.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Kentucky404: 10:41pm On Aug 06, 2021
n3xt:

I understand you sir. My point is we don’t all visit the thread at the same time.
The price today might change tomorrow due to circumstances beyond the sellers control.

Editing prices every now and then will make the seller look very unserious.

_________

I’d have issues with him if anyone ask for current market price of a product displayed on the thread and he refuses to share the price.

Reasonable Point.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 10:43pm On Aug 06, 2021
Hatesin:

What size would be great for external walls and pillars?I mean the ones that protects the outside walls from reptiles crawling into the house
you can use any sizes of your choice to bring out the colour of your building both pillars or make use of brick tiles, stone tiles
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Kentucky404: 10:50pm On Aug 06, 2021
Hatesin:

Blessedsunny : Be calm with your potential customers , you never can tell who you are engaging

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 11:01pm On Aug 06, 2021
Kentucky404:

Reasonable Point.
Business is like a five fingers that can never be equal.although people have different way of selling their market..some time prices are different... depending on situation,and quality of the product.....

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2361) (2362) (2363) (2364) (2365) (2366) (2367) ... (3662) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.