Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,623 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4387801 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2359) (2360) (2361) (2362) (2363) (2364) (2365) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 2:13pm On Aug 05, 2021
Any tax lawyer on this thread?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 2:21pm On Aug 05, 2021
Gud afternoon here,
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Hatesin: 2:38pm On Aug 05, 2021
GoodFaith:

Dude take your time oh
Put the price
No hide and seek game now
stop the nonsense

He can't possibly give what he does not have. He does not sell tiles, so he knows nothing about the sizes and prices.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 2:43pm On Aug 05, 2021
GoodFaith:

Dude take your time oh
Put the price
No hide and seek game now
stop the nonsense
is it an insult? But I know you are one of those people that is here not to patronize the good work but to criticize with hate speech

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by micgray100(m): 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2021
somehow:

TRY ME ... AS AN ENGINEER , I AM ALSO CHARTERED CAC AGENT... LET ME KNOW YOUR PROBLEM...I CAN BE OF HELP OR ADVICE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valuepaints20(m): 2:49pm On Aug 05, 2021
Adedward:
Gud afternoon here,
Afternoon sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 3:35pm On Aug 05, 2021
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GoodFaith: 3:51pm On Aug 05, 2021
Blessedsunny2:

is it an insult? But I know you are one of those people that is here not to patronize the good work but to criticize with hate speech

I have done over 3m deal on Nairaland
Ask Dfameguy dude
I have spend money on Nairaland
I have sent friends to other people here on Nairaland
I will not don't any deal with you because of your attitude for hide and seek
It is all about honest

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 3:59pm On Aug 05, 2021
GoodFaith:

I have done over 3m deal on Nairaland
Ask Dfameguy dude
I have spend money on Nairaland
I have sent friends to other people here on Nairaland
I will not don't any deal with you because of your attitude for hide and seek
It is all about honest
okay sir..... I just have to tell myself this, if everybody like you that means you have a serious problem

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 3:59pm On Aug 05, 2021
Valuepaints20:

Afternoon sir
gud dey boss,
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2021
micgray100:

TRY ME ... AS AN ENGINEER , I AM ALSO CHARTERED CAC AGENT... LET ME KNOW YOUR PROBLEM...I CAN BE OF HELP OR ADVICE

As a tax lawyer too?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2021
micgray100:

Can you appeal/negotiate building tax?

Are you a lawyer of any kind?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 4:56pm On Aug 05, 2021
folmus:

As a tax lawyer too?

As a Chartered CAC Agent. Tested and confirmed.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by blaky007: 5:12pm On Aug 05, 2021
somehow:

You can briefly state the issue and location.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 5:38pm On Aug 05, 2021
Blessedsunny2:
okay sir..... I just have to tell myself this, if everybody like you that means you have a serious problem

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hagjay(m): 6:08pm On Aug 05, 2021
sonnie10:

Thanks
No issues.
I'll be uploading more of my designs soon. I'm always available should you need my service. My whatsapp contact is on my siggy.
I look forward to hearing from you. Stay safe!

Beautiful! Wish I had seen this earlier. I will keep an eye on your designs for next project,
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Hatesin: 6:24pm On Aug 05, 2021
[quote author=hagjay post=104464681][/quoteo.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2021
blaky007:

How can I be of assistance. You can briefly state the issue and location because sometimes these issues could be based on the apllicability of Federal and/or State laws. State them here or contact me via my email on my page. Thanks.

Kindly drop your phone/Whatsapp number
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by micgray100(m): 7:43pm On Aug 05, 2021
folmus:

As a tax lawyer too?

NO SIR.... I AM NOT A TAX LAWYER... BUT AN ENGINEER IN FIRST DEGREE, A CHARTERED SECRETARY IN SECOND DEGREE... ALSO AN ACCREDIDATED /CHARTTERED COPORATE AFFIRS COMMINSION AGENT.
LIKE I SAID... I MAY BE OF HELP OR GUILDANCE...

YOU CAN DO ALL YOURSELF ONLINE NOW....TAX HAVE BEEN MADE EASY... VISIT... https://taxpromax.firs.gov.ng/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by InvertedHammer: 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2021
Dijita:
My two cents to this discussion is that you need good amount of space to do open floor concept. Indian and south American food smell as much as ours. Also be sure you are on ground to supervise it yourself or have a 3D design of the inner building. My architect design open concept kitchen/dinning/living room . when they build the house they wall it off. When I asked them to break it open they just cut a window. I had to asked them to let it be. The concept is not yet well understood by most builder/engineer in Nigeria.

/
The beauty of it is that in Nigeria anyone can build whatever tickles their fancy. What I pointed out are personal opinions and considerations why it is not within the realms of my imagination to have open kitchen in my private residence in Nigeria. Anyone that has it figured out should be at liberty to go for it. Afterall baba Egunmogaji2 is considering putting a burglary-proof in his ceiling and hooking it up to 480v (240v may not be lethal enough grin) against those who want to crawl through to jack his stuff.

/

8 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valuepaints20(m): 7:50pm On Aug 05, 2021
micgray100:

NO SIR.... I AM NOT A TAX LAWYER... BUT AN ENGINEER IN FIRST DEGREE, A CHARTERED SECRETARY IN SECOND DEGREE... ALSO AN ACCREDIDATED /CHARTTERED COPORATE AFFIRS COMMINSION AGENT.
LIKE I SAID... I MAY BE OF HELP OR GUILDANCE...

YOU CAN DO ALL YOURSELF ONLINE NOW....TAX HAVE BEEN MADE EASY... VISIT... https://taxpromax.firs.gov.ng/

Ok
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by micgray100(m): 7:53pm On Aug 05, 2021
n3xt:

THANKS OGA n3xt for the commendation....

Always ready for BUSINESS / COMPANY REGISTRATION WITH CAC

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valuepaints20(m): 7:59pm On Aug 05, 2021
n3xt:

Ok sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 8:13pm On Aug 05, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
The beauty of it is that in Nigeria anyone can build whatever tickles their fancy. What I pointed out are personal opinions and considerations why it is not within the realms of my imagination to have open kitchen in my private residence in Nigeria. Anyone that has it figured out should be at liberty to go for it. Afterall baba Egunmogaji2 is considering putting a burglary-proof in his ceiling and hooking it up to 480v (240v may not be lethal enough grin) against those who want to crawl through to jack his stuff.

/

240V is enough to make it interesting. However I located a stun gun that I might dismantle for this use and servos.

There are similar stuff in the USA too, so it’s not just a lawless Nigerian thing wink

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 8:18pm On Aug 05, 2021
somehow:

If you are in Lagos, I can direct you to my uncle. He is a lawyer with long years of experience in real estate.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 8:25pm On Aug 05, 2021
sonnie10:

If you are in Lagos, I can direct you to my uncle. He is a lawyer with long years of experience in real estate.

Tax lawyer to be specific.

A lawyer is not automatically qualified to handle all spheres of law.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 8:33pm On Aug 05, 2021
somehow:

Tax lawyer to be specific.

A lawyer is not automatically qualified to handle all spheres of law.

I don’t know what his area if specialty is but he has handled real estate tax related issues which I am aware of in the past. If you decide to contact him will explain better.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by InvertedHammer: 8:35pm On Aug 05, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

240V is enough to make it interesting. However I located a stun gun that I might dismantle for this use and servos.

There are similar stuff in the USA too, so it’s not just a lawless Nigerian thing wink
/
Hidden cam and pay-per-view?

grin grin grin

/

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by UC92: 8:41pm On Aug 05, 2021
bayo2018:

I’ve got only the floor plan Chief

I am confused as to why your Architect decided to use Imperial Scale in this 21st century.

Parameters to Consider vis-a-vis quantity of woods for your roof framing:
Roof pitch (height of king post)
Roof covering sheet (metcopo,regular sheets or stone coated sheets)
Type of ceiling (Pop or PVC)
Fascia (concrete fascia (parapet) or wooden fascia).

From your floor plan the quantity of materials for your work seems inflated. Get quotes from another carpenter abeg.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bayo2018: 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
UC92:

I am confused as to why your Architect decided to use Imperial Scale in this 21st century.

Parameters to Consider vis-a-vis quantity of woods for your roof framing:
Roof pitch (height of king post)
Roof covering sheet (metcopo,regular sheets or stone coated sheets)
Type of ceiling (Pop or PVC)
Fascia (concrete fascia (parapet) or wooden fascia).

From your floor plan the quantity of materials for your work seems inflated. Get quotes from another carpenter abeg.

I have another drawing here Chiefo.
And also the two carpenter I took there aren’t even talking about Pop or pvc lols
It’s 15ft
Metcopo
Pop for main building (2 bedroom and self contain ) while PVC for other building (4 self contain)
No parapet.

The quotation the other carpenter gave me is right below which is even on a high side compared to the first one sir
Kindly help check it out Chiefo because work don already reach this side sad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dongc(m): 9:04pm On Aug 05, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/

/

cool cool

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by omanzo02: 9:14pm On Aug 05, 2021
bayo2018:

I have another drawing here Chiefo.
And also the two carpenter I took there aren’t even talking about Pop or pvc lols
It’s 15ft
Metcopo
Pop for main building (2 bedroom and self contain ) while PVC for other building (4 self contain)
No parapet.

The quotation the other carpenter gave me is right below which is even on a high side compared to the first one sir
Kindly help check it out Chiefo because work don already reach this side sad
Seriously?
570 pieces of 2x2 and 750 pieces of 2x4 for roofing? Are they trying to open personal wood business with your roofing work or for several building or am I missing something?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2359) (2360) (2361) (2362) (2363) (2364) (2365) ... (3667) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Obinnau(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.