Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4377582 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2362) (2363) (2364) (2365) (2366) (2367) (2368) ... (3664) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Hatesin: 11:36pm On Aug 06, 2021
Blessedsunny2:

Business is like a five fingers that can never be equal.although people have different way of selling their market..some time prices are different... depending on situation,and quality of the product.....

But why not consider creating your own thread where you can interact freely with prospective customers?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by megacontrol(m): 12:35am On Aug 07, 2021
IG people are not smiling

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by guidsy(m): 4:41am On Aug 07, 2021
Mup4life:
can you work out side of lagos i have a few questions.

1 where do you channel the waste water from the toilet to?

2 how do you wash your toilets if you are not to use bleaching agents?

3 how much will the full.setup.cost it's a dry land

Yes, we can work outside of Lagos.

Two ways to channel the waste water to are:
We can dig a soak-hole, or channel it to an existing soak-hole.
Or, channel it to a public drainage since the water no longer have odour due to the process of going through the treated fibres/porous granite which filters out toxic matter.
This process will never allow it to contaminate ground water, or become harmful to the environment.

On the question of bleaching agents, whatever you wish to wash your toilet with does not affect the biodigester.

Providing you with the cost of setup will not be the first thing I give out.
My first interest will be to know the type of structure needing the digesters.
Second, how many toilets/users?
Lastly, we conduct a site assessment in person or video if far away for immediate visit.
There are different sizes for different structures which we can after we are done with our inspections and of course, its affordable.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 5:12am On Aug 07, 2021

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 5:48am On Aug 07, 2021
DFAMEGUY11S:

https://www.nairaland.com/6525569/quality-wall-paper-here-affordable

How much is the wallpaper shown above?

I’m actually looking for few quantity of the design below but I can make use the one you shared in other spaces.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 6:21am On Aug 07, 2021
n3xt:

I’m actually looking for few quantity of the design below but I can make use the one you shared in other spaces.
i dont have much of it again is remain 20 pics , 3500 per role
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 6:22am On Aug 07, 2021
n3xt:

3500 while 2900 for quantity
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:48am On Aug 07, 2021
DFAMEGUY11S:
3500 while 2900 for quantity

Thanks. I’ll be in your DM
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nero2424: 7:59am On Aug 07, 2021
sonnie10:

He missed the point. A rich man who works in an air conditioned office and drives an air conditioned car would not want to get heavy breakfast before going to work. Definitely, he will dose off at work due to limited physical activities unlike a laborer who is up on his feet all day.
Bottom line, eat what helps you stay active at your workplace. A small cup of coffee it is for the rich man while mountain of eba and soup would work just fine for the laborer,

Are you sure you are not the one missing the point?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 8:03am On Aug 07, 2021
Nero2424:

Are you sure you are not the one missing the point?
Tale of the blind men and the elephant . One touching only the tail even concluded that elephant is like a rope. Certainly, he had every reason to believe so.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nero2424: 8:14am On Aug 07, 2021
sonnie10:

Tale of the blind men and the elephant . One touching only the tail even concluded that elephant is like a rope. Certainly, he had every reason to believe so.

Lamb tales from Shakespeare.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 8:15am On Aug 07, 2021
sonnie10:

I think the point my chairman was trying to point out to you is that the poor man should do something creative with little or no physical effort.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nero2424: 8:19am On Aug 07, 2021
gbadexy:

I think the point my chairman was trying to point out to you is that the poor man should do something creative with little or no physical effort.

What I really mean is, whoever responded to that post was just being humorous or sarcastic. The person did not miss any point.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 8:28am On Aug 07, 2021
Nero2424:

What I really mean is, whoever responded to that post was just being humorous or sarcastic. The person did not miss any point.

He’s throwing shades at motivational speakers.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 8:49am On Aug 07, 2021
Few days ago, someone asked why is it common for flat roofs to leak and there was really no answer to this question.

The truth is, it’s not the flat roof that leaks but your roof design and the quality of your installation.

Checking out one of our flat roof install at Badore Lagos.

It’s 4 years after installation. No felting. No leakage issue.

_________

In the coming week, I’d be working on 2 new flat roof installations. In one of the install, I’ll be using OSB boards shocked

It’s an experimental project on a personal build though grin

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 9:07am On Aug 07, 2021
Nero2424:

Oh, alright sir.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 9:07am On Aug 07, 2021
When the design is wrong, no matter who install the roof, it’ll definitely leak.

So, pay close attention to your design and its functionality more than you do to budget and aesthetics.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 9:16am On Aug 07, 2021
n3xt:

Thanks. I’ll be in your DM
ok
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valuepaints20(m): 10:26am On Aug 07, 2021
n3xt:
When the design is wrong, no matter who install the roof, it’ll definitely leak.

So, pay close attention to your design and its functionality more than you do to budget and aesthetics.
#fact
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 10:34am On Aug 07, 2021
We are @ akowonjo
Call us for you pop
Wall screeding and tv designs

https://www.nairaland.com/6564561/pop-design-tv-wall-installation/20#104521311

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 12:45pm On Aug 07, 2021
n3xt:
Few days ago, someone asked why is it common for flat roofs to leak and there was really no answer to this question.

The truth is, it’s not the flat roof that leaks but your roof design and the quality of your installation.

Checking out one of our flat roof install at Badore Lagos.

It’s 4 years after installation. No felting. No leakage issue.

_________

In the coming week, I’d be working on 2 new flat roof installations. In one of the install, I’ll be using OSB boards shocked

It’s an experimental project on a personal build though grin
Edakun e patronize wa ooo
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 1:07pm On Aug 07, 2021
money121:

Edakun e patronize wa ooo

Ipolowo Oja is not allowed on this thread. grin grin

As discussed, we will hit you up shortly.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 1:52pm On Aug 07, 2021
n3xt:

Ipolowo Oja is not allowed on this thread. grin grin

As discussed, we will hit you up shortly.
Motigbo Sir grin grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2021
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by TEQ365VENTURES(m): 3:28pm On Aug 07, 2021
So I posted the plan of my project few weeks ago for correction which professionals in the house helped me do some corrections.

The foundation is up to DPC Now and we would start the backfilling by next week. It’s a dry land do I need to consider doing any plinth beam as this is not in the structural drawing.

I brought this here when the bricklayer mentioned to me I do the beam but when I asked the engineer he said we do not need it as it’s not accommodated in the structural. Should i be worried about anything?

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 5:15pm On Aug 07, 2021
TEQ365VENTURES:
So I posted the plan of my project few weeks ago for correction which professionals in the house helped me do some corrections.

The foundation is up to DPC Now and we would start the backfilling by next week. It’s a dry land do I need to consider doing any plinth beam as this is not in the structural drawing.

I brought this here when the bricklayer mentioned to me I do the beam but when I asked the engineer he said we do not need it as it’s not accommodated in the structural. Should i be worried about anything?

I have seen Oga Spyder using it in duplexes.

But wait for experts to give their views.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 5:31pm On Aug 07, 2021
Spanish tiles still in stock 60by120
9,500 per square meters as for now
Am blessedsunny2
WhatsApp:09077504287,07062955047

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 5:52pm On Aug 07, 2021
gbadexy:

More perspective you have offered. Even one of the blind men who touched only the elephant’s tusks posited that an elephant is like a tree.
Do you blame him?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 6:02pm On Aug 07, 2021
Nero2424:

Why do you make this conclusion. What if the person was speaking from actual experience? The reading audience is at liberty to draw any inference, just like you have done.
This could be likened to the tale of the blind men and the elephant. One touching only the flat hard stomach concluded that elephant is like a wall.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by spyder880(m): 6:05pm On Aug 07, 2021
sonnie10:

More perspective you have offered. Even one of the blind men who touched only the elephant’s tusks posited that an elephant is like a tree.
Do you blame him?

Tree? I think it's the one who touched the legs that said the elephant is like a tree Sir, the one who touched its tusks thought the elephant is like a spear.

Good old Shakespeare.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by abuiltech(m): 6:37pm On Aug 07, 2021
For comprehensive MEP DESIGN & INSTALLATION, check my signature

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 6:39pm On Aug 07, 2021
sonnie10:

Do you blame him?
No sir. I understand the concept of perspective and can relate with the description of the elephant.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2362) (2363) (2364) (2365) (2366) (2367) (2368) ... (3664) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.