Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4380874 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2424) (2425) (2426) (2427) (2428) (2429) (2430) ... (3665) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 11:03am On Sep 01, 2021
n3xt:

Go the traditional way. Bury a dog on your site.

It worked like magic for me! It sent termite colony away from my neighbourhood.

I was told sometimes back that bury of live dog is the solution

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dapotemi: 11:03am On Sep 01, 2021
[quote author=micgray100 post=105334389]

THANKS ELDER megacontrol for feeling my pains too.... it is now a crime to trust someone in the forum again...

i have learnt my lesson from this transaction not to trust anyone here on the forum again..... i hope the new bees too use my own situation to learn[/quo

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 11:07am On Sep 01, 2021
dapotemi:

Which kind yarn be this one.....atleast you will trust those that have been contributing money for you....There is nothing to learn abeg, except that you were smart enough to "tie" kenny to all of this, and he was gullible enough to allow cash to "flow" through him, hence, the precarious liability...Kenny did not abscond and he has made some effort, you seems not to have done ANYTHING (if you have pls state it here); except gnashing of teeth here; you have a responsibility to also search for the guy, but you are not interested in that, except to hold the innocent but gullible kenny to ransom..(apologies to kenny pls)...Kenny made a terrible mistake and he's lucky its not more than that..You trusted him, and he trusted the borehole guy to deliver.....You are LUCKY the person (Kenny) you trusted did not abscond; but the person he trusted (borehole guy) has absconded...I think you are dealing with a good man, kenny would have just absconded too but he did not, he could have just block your number but he did not, he has spent atleast 70k just because he did you a favour; and yet you're howling him; haba pls lets be reasonably and know when to cut our loses...99% of contract on this platform are done tru recommendation..Some of us doing kobokobo project knows how much we have lost, but we move on...I'm still searching for my capenter/electrician because they have absconded too, i know try hang am for anybody neck, yet someone recommeded them...Let's try and be mature about how we go about this thing please....#i come in peace
may God bless you greatly sir… your wisdom will never run dry…

Police has also called him this morning one said issue…. It will be clear shortly. Like I said I havr learn my lesson.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dongc(m): 11:29am On Sep 01, 2021
micgray100:
LATEST UPDATE ON THE ABARDONED BOREHOLE PROJECT..

TWINSKENNY IS A SCAM.... i was able to get through to the contractor yesterday night... he opened up to me that twinskenny collected 50k commission from him that is why he was not able to finish the project... I WAS NOT SURPRISED...

YOU SEE WHAT SO CALLED ELDERS IN THE FORUM DO..... YOU COLLECTED MY MONEY AND LEAVE ME BEGGING IN THE FORUM FOR REFUNDS.. THANKS FOR ELDERS LIKE SPYDER880 WHO HAVE SENT ME 20K

TWINSKENNY... FOR THIS.. I AM COMING FOR YOU... YOU WILL BE ARRESTED SOON... I AM COMING TO LAGOS COS OF YOU... AND I ASSURE.. YOU WILL PAY FOR ALL AND THE TIME LOST...

TWINSKENNY IS A BIG FRAUDSTER RECOMMENDER.... I HAVE AUDIO RECORDINGS BETWEEN ME AND THE GUY...

So you are now going to use 20k spyder gave you to arrest Kenny?? I am curious to know if you wanted the job done or continue troublemaking....

Does it mean all this while you never tried to get in touch with so called driller??

I did offer you guys money to finish this work...no one took it....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by uncleteeh(m): 11:36am On Sep 01, 2021
n3xt:

Wow! So the stuff works like magic? I heard of it but didn't get convinced then.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 11:39am On Sep 01, 2021
topsy23:

I was told sometimes back that bury of live dog is the solution

Science of our fathers!

Just to give you ideas of what I’m up against, I had to use a Caterpillar to remove the termite mound during foundation of my building.
After this, I bought everything buyable to stop the termite before one elderly old man suggested to me that I should do the do.

The question I ask myself is “What does this cost me?” Nothing!!

The man is not asking me to bring money na.

Till date I still have woods used for my roofing lying in my backyard and nothing has happened to them except warping.

No pictures to share.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 11:42am On Sep 01, 2021
uncleteeh:

Wow! So the stuff works like magic? I heard of it but didn't get convinced then.

But you’re convinced that sniper will work because you were told it will grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Born2conquer: 11:46am On Sep 01, 2021
Badgers14:
Just to remind us again to always hustle legitimately..

I am not privy to the the borehole situation here and I didn't go back to read the whole back and forth but one thing I want to remind us is for us to be careful when dealing with anyone, whatever you do in life, be honest, don't feel you are a "fast guy" or a "sharp guy" and can do a shiťty job for someone to take their money or refuse to pay a contractor when you are supposed to pay them.

Be careful out there, like I keep telling people and we all laugh at it.. people pull their shirt, risky their lives to fight over N100 change from a conductor or bike man etc.. what can't they do when you swindle them the amount of money I see here ??

Like the igbos will say, "nke ima nke a, ima nke ozo ?" ( not sure how to translate this to make sure it doesn't lose its meaning.. but the closest I could come to is, " no one knows everything, you think you know this, but do you don't know the other one.. apologies for my sorry translation grin grin - maybe someone with better translation can share).

I was very appalled by one of the screenshot someone shared here, (although not related to the borehole issue).. where the person sent them a smily face when they were begging for their money.. as in mocking them.. angry

Now, maybe I am taking this things personal, because I knew how I started in life, hawked ice water, fish, ground nut, cloths etx.. even when I moved west, I have worked as a mechanic, worked in a farm, in a restaurant etc.. I have done back breaking jobs, I have been shoved, kicked, spit on punched etc.. just to make this money and you gon take it from me? Like swindle me?? Nah nah.. we dye here cool I have gone far and wide to draw debt and you are paying my expenses.. go hide in Sao Paolo, nicosia, Istanbul thinking you tough.. I will meet you there, Turin, Holland, Ijebu ode, you name it.. I will be there in person. Man pass man no be boasting.. while I was after my money and expenses.. some people don't mind setting your house on fire when you swindle them, or take the person out of the game..

The broken spirit, a broken man/woman , a broken hearted can do undoables.. they could go to extent people don't think is possible... so be careful out there.. money have been here before we came to this world, it will be here after we are gone.. again, never underestimate the willpower of a broken hearted!

As long as we hustle legit, one day one day, we will secure the bag!.

Cheers!!

Na me kuku get the screenshot, i don beg am today again
E no reply am

Funniest thing, i have the power to destroy his business but i’ve been weighing my options
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Born2conquer: 11:59am On Sep 01, 2021
dongc:

So you are now going to use 20k spyder gave you to arrest Kenny?? I am curious to know if you wanted the job done or continue troublemaking....

Does it mean all this while you never tried to get in touch with so called driller??

That’s how life is, he could spend money to arrest lenny all the way from abuja to lagos

But he couldn’t work with kenny to arrest the borehole guy, he claimed he’s a civil servant who doesn’t have money but he suddenly have money to arrest someone who merely recommended?

Why is micgray handling Twin (not supporting twin) like he’s the culprit here while handling the borehole guy as the saint?? You believed what the BOREHOLE guy said as against what Twins who’s been there has been saying since??

This is a lessson to everybody here, even if you know the way, do not show people the way because when the people you show the way get lost on the journey.. they will come back to blame you.

You’ve always had the intention to deal with twin, initially, i begged you to drop the borehole guy details so i can work on it but you dropped it like “Twinskenny Fraudster Borehole”, na there i lose interest in the whole case.

You wanted 100k refund, twinskenny offered 50k, spyder gave 20k, somehow offered 10k and we all know twins already spent 20k on tracking

What else do you want?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by micgray100(m): 12:10pm On Sep 01, 2021
folmus:

I will suggest you take it easy ( Just a suggestion because money is involved and it's your money). The guy might tell a lie to exonerate himself because he is aware that his case is in police. He would want to defend himself. Let Kenny deny the claim and you can see how to continue the persuasion. There are others on this forum reading and might want to do like oga Spyder did but if you scatter everything now. Just take it easy.

Note: It's just a suggestion. You are free to do what you like because it is your money.

Thanks folmus for the advice... I will stand with your suggestion...
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bobkezel(m): 12:19pm On Sep 01, 2021
n3xt:

Good morning sir, pls what's the logic/philosophy/explanation behind this? I laughed it off sometime ago. But hearing it from makes me think otherwise. Do you know the logic behind it?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 12:22pm On Sep 01, 2021
DFAMEGUY11S:
my brother be calm you are not the one to tell me what to do this is my personal business i handle it the way i want and beside Narialand is not jiji if you go to my post on jiji you will see price okay , if business is not your line, mind the one you do okay
Ok thank you ava good day!

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 12:27pm On Sep 01, 2021
diordaves:

Well done with your response.⭐⭐⭐

To all contractors and suppliers who hoard prices of their products and services and blame it on competitors and price movement, kindly learn from the above response.

All that contact me (Whatsapp) me for cost shows lack of confidence in your pricing. Most enquirer will see this and look elsewhere.
nah this kind thing I talk dem say make I stay my lane, The funny thing is I am at this stage when I needed such in my build! fixed goods should have fixed prices kudos to that guy still!

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by micgray100(m): 12:28pm On Sep 01, 2021
Born2conquer:

That’s how life is, he could spend money to arrest lenny all the way from abuja to lagos

But he couldn’t work with kenny to arrest the borehole guy, he claimed he’s a civil servant who doesn’t have money but he suddenly have money to arrest someone who merely recommended?

Why is micgray handling Twin (not supporting twin) like he’s the culprit here while handling the borehole guy as the saint?? You believed what the BOREHOLE guy said as against what Twins who’s been there has been saying since??

This is a lessson to everybody here, even if you know the way, do not show people the way because when the people you show the way get lost on the journey.. they will come back to blame you.

You’ve always had the intention to deal with twin, initially, i begged you to drop the borehole guy details so i can work on it but you dropped it like “Twinskenny Fraudster Borehole”, na there i lose interest in the whole case.

You wanted 100k refund, twinskenny offered 50k, spyder gave 20k, somehow offered 10k and we all know twins already spent 20k on tracking

What else do you want?

I remember people calling me slow man, cool headed, and fearful man when I begged TWINSKENNY for peace on this issue two months ago... You guy don't know the job of 2 days have been abardoned for 2 months now.

Like I always say... this is a litmus test for us all.. when you trust someone in the forum that didn't deliver... what is left for the trust worthy person to do... is to settle the issue with client amicably.. Not replying me this is the last time he will talk about my money..

I choose to be calm for 2 months cos I wanted the case resolved.. not for TWINSKENNY to give a stupid reply that is the last time he will talk on the issue...

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

Yes I did and happy to share. I really wished I saw this door two weeks ago cry

Uchekinze Ltd
0803 585 2185
https:///maps/1RrYMj8jWtr5xFib6
Boss how much was that 9ja made door, i think I might just do same, enough with this turkey doors, nor be kebarb abeg grin grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rmx: 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2021
Cdk visit

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by micgray100(m): 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2021
dongc:

I wanted the job done... not any trouble... if any one can drill the 65meters borehole for the 120k at hand... the money is still available...

on your offer... I did sent you my account number the last time . you didn't remit a Kobo (audio money)

At this point.. All I want is the job done as agreed...

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 12:42pm On Sep 01, 2021
erico2k2:

Ok thank you ava good day!

This one na cantilever greetings o grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 12:43pm On Sep 01, 2021
erico2k2:

nah this kind thing I talk dem say make I stay my lane, The funny thing is I am at this stage when I needed such in my build! fixed goods should have fixed prices kudos to that guy still!

I’m now an expert in staying in my lane on here.

The landscape have changed.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by micgray100(m): 12:43pm On Sep 01, 2021
@dapotemi... be guilded that I have waited for 2 months for this issue to be settled..

and for your info... only Oga spyder880 have sent me 20k.. correct you English of saying .. Those who sent me money....

I am not hungry... All I want is value for my money on this forum...

I begged all elders here to talk on this issue before TWINSKENNY could respond to me...

and when he responded.. all I hear is... this is the last time he will talk on this issue . is that right of him...?

I gave Money121 the Roofing project of that site.. He delivered without seeing me face to face all through.. All he gave me was updates...

Just for TWINSKENNY to deliver a job ... 2 months went by... And some of you open mouth to blame me...

I wonder where this forum is going to...

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 12:45pm On Sep 01, 2021
erico2k2:

Boss how much was that 9ja made door, i think I might just do same, enough with this turkey doors, nor be kebarb abeg grin grin

N250K.

It’s a really a well made door. Not the pangolo local one at all.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 12:45pm On Sep 01, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

I’m now an expert in staying in my lane on here.

The landscape have changed.
Nor be lie Boss, me too go adopt sidon look!It pays at the long run!

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 12:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

N250K.

It’s a really a well made door. Not the pangolo local one at all.
That is nice, realy good

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 12:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
I’m talking to the borehole guy offline. One thing that stands out is fear of coming back onsite with all this talks of police and arrest. I’ll be concerned too if things have spiraled.

We’ll see what happens.

The way I operate is getting solution or making everyone as whole as possible.

I come in peace and bring good tidings.

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Born2conquer: 1:03pm On Sep 01, 2021
micgray100:

I remember people calling me slow man, cool headed, and fearful man when I begged TWINSKENNY for peace on this issue two months ago... You guy don't know the job of 2 days have been abardoned for 2 months now.

Like I always say... this is a litmus test for us all.. when you trust someone in the forum that didn't deliver... what is left for the trust worthy person to do... is to settle the issue with client amicably.. Not replying me this is the last time he will talk about my money..

I choose to be calm for 2 months cos I wanted the case resolved.. not for TWINSKENNY to give a stupid reply that is the last time he will talk on the issue...
Go ahead Chief, don’t spare the borehole guy too
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 1:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
rmx:
Cdk visit

I’ll send boys to come and collect our land money from you.

Welcome to the new industrial hub of Nigeria grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 1:18pm On Sep 01, 2021
bobkezel:

Good morning sir, pls what's the logic/philosophy/explanation behind this? I laughed it off sometime ago. But hearing it from makes me think otherwise. Do you know the logic behind it?

I don’t know. I didn’t bother to ask. I only know it worked for me after all fruitless efforts.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 1:19pm On Sep 01, 2021
n3xt:

I don’t know. I didn’t bother to ask. I only know it worked for me after all fruitless efforts.

If your church people see you, hope they won't say you don dey do ritual grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 1:31pm On Sep 01, 2021
I salute all the astute interior decorators. I’m having headache in my eyes already from choosing tile

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by diordaves(m): 1:42pm On Sep 01, 2021
n3xt:

So you true true bury live dog for your house say you dey exterminate termites? What a wanton animal (human) cruelty. And you can confidently publish this crime online. Africa!!!

The road still far if purported educated folks like yourself believe in animal human sacrifice in 2021. The road still far!!!

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2021
diordaves:

So you true true bury live dog for your house say you dey exterminate termites? What a wanton animal (human) cruelty. And you can confidently publish this crime online. Africa!!!

The road still far if purported educated folks like yourself believe in animal human sacrifice in 2021. The road still far!!!

I know you’ll come grin

How are you any different? You confidently support exterminating a whole colony of precious termites (king, queen, soldiers...) with so much dreaded sniper and you’re here rub it off on us that used dead puppy to send them away from our territory.

The road is still very very far.

I didn’t commit any crime. I only buried a dead puppy. Simple!

Did I kill a termite? No!
________

Oga ericko2k2, he’s here again for me o. Before you’ll write my name in book of trouble maker.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 1:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
folmus:

If your church people see you, hope they won't say you don dey do ritual grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

I’ll simply ask them “Am I supposed to eat a dead puppy?” grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2424) (2425) (2426) (2427) (2428) (2429) (2430) ... (3665) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jomonix and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.