Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2429) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4380823 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2426) (2427) (2428) (2429) (2430) (2431) (2432) ... (3665) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KolaShangOne(m): 5:02pm On Sep 01, 2021
erico2k2:

The part where you said he bought OKADA and ran away killed me, Im still laughing grin grin grin grin

He used the okada to run away
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BIGGIE121(m): 5:02pm On Sep 01, 2021
bolu1986:
you are a graduate and a coren satisfied as claimed? Must you write in cap?

Twins was in a hurry to send you that 50k…

Should have waited for you to come from Zaria and arrest him…

I think you people are looking at the whole borehole saga in a biased way, the question we should be asking is why did oga twinskenny allow any payment go through him in the first place ( that was his mistake, if not he wouldn't be in this Situation of name calling in an uncivilized manner).

By allowing the first payment go through him, he already pledge himself to the success of the job, so now that the job has gone South he should not be exonerated.

Oga micgray100 calling oga twinskenny names will not drill your borehole just look for a way forward and let peace reign.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by abuiltech(m): 5:27pm On Sep 01, 2021
Do you have any M& E project, kindly each out to Hubbab & Associate Ltd on 08144291141

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dongc(m): 5:28pm On Sep 01, 2021
micgray100:

STUPID FOOLS LIKE YOU WILL ALWAYS FORGET THE TRASH THEY SPILL...

Do you mean to say I forgot I wrote this or what exactly is your point...did you quote this comment with your account number
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dongc(m): 5:30pm On Sep 01, 2021
micgray100:

THIS SAME FOOL CALLING ME BEGGER STILL TALKING HERE...

No where at any point in time did I call you a begger..we know you are rich..now everyone on this forum took a notice as well....i said you are " inconsequential" ...is this not obvious??...is this the comment where you sent your account number ?? Thanks for the expose' would have been a huge regret if I did...all the best....
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Greenarrow01(m): 6:04pm On Sep 01, 2021
BIGGIE121:

I think you people are looking at the whole borehole saga in a biased way, the question we should be asking is why did oga twinskenny allow any payment go through him in the first place ( that was his mistake, if not he wouldn't be in this Situation of name calling in an uncivilized manner).

By allowing the first payment go through him, he already pledge himself to the success of the job, so when the job went South he should not be exonerated.

Oga micgray100

Forget about the fact that money went through him

He collected 50k interest from the job

People here are biased.
If it was someone else
They would have attacked that person
I remember when next was having issue here.

The fact that money went through him and he also took 50k commission from the job
Makes him liable for the damage.
He didn't render here here guys
He rendered a service

8 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 6:08pm On Sep 01, 2021
Greenarrow01:

Forget about the fact that money went through him

[b][/b]He collected 50k interest from the job

People here are biased.
If it was someone else
They would have attacked that person
I remember when next was having issue here.

The fact that money went through him and he also took 50k commission from the job
Makes him liable for the damage.
He didn't render here here guys
He rendered a service

And you also believe this? SMH

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Greenarrow01(m): 6:21pm On Sep 01, 2021
twinskenny:

And you also believe this? SMH

When he said this. You didn't deny it.
I have nothing against you at all.

But I just don't like how people are attacking the guy.
This is something that can be solved easily.
Spyder started it by donating money to the guy.
People don't have to donate money to him

But things like
Can you give more time to solve this
Etc
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Greenarrow01(m): 6:22pm On Sep 01, 2021
Seems
Elder egunmogaji even called the borehole guy and the guy said he is scared of going back cos of cops.
If y'all ban work on sending the guy back to the site.
It will solve this headache.
Micgray calling you out as a scammer is not it.
But people attacking him either are more wrong.
Working on a solution will help alot.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 6:25pm On Sep 01, 2021
@michlins cool

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rexology: 6:25pm On Sep 01, 2021
Please how do i calculate wall tiles?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 6:32pm On Sep 01, 2021
Greenarrow01:

When he said this. You didn't deny it.
I have nothing against you at all.

But I just don't like how people are attacking the guy.
This is something that can be solved easily.
Spyder started it by donating money to the guy.
People don't have to donate money to him

But things like
Can you give more time to solve this
Etc
you know how painful is it to pay for what you know nothing about? 70k out of my pocket in this Buhari time haba! I don try na.. funny enough I still paid this oga 65k two weeks ago for a business transaction. Like I said I don’t much to say about this any longer. Make it sound like he gave me a contract is very annoying…

Check the attached conversation.. me thinking am doing a Favour not knowing it will turn out this way..

He finalized with the guy I wasn’t aware. He told me he will like to pay through my account since he doesn’t know the guy much… innocently I accepted. Same minutes I forwarded the money to the Borelhole guy… you can see the way I was even begging him not to disappoint.

8 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by micgray100(m): 6:34pm On Sep 01, 2021
BIGGIE121:

By allowing the first payment go through him, he already pledge himself to the success of the job, so when the job went South he should not be exonerated.

Oga micgray100

BIGGIE... May your days be long.. Thanks for your articulate reasoning... You will see TWINSKENNY here online since morning.. he won't tell me how to refund my money for 2 months,... He will now log in with other monikers to insult me.. Rather than attend to the issue at hand...

Thanks bro once again... I hope the house compel this TWINSKENNY guy refund my money ... Case closed...

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by soonest(f): 6:39pm On Sep 01, 2021
twinskenny:
you know how painful is it to pay for what you know nothing about? 70k out of my pocket in this Buhari time haba! I don try na.. funny enough I still paid this oga 65k two weeks ago for a business transaction. Like I said I don’t much to say about this any longer. Make it sound like he gave me a contract is very annoying…

Check the attached conversation.. me thinking am doing a Favour not knowing it will turn out this way..

He finalized with the guy I wasn’t aware. He told me he will like to pay through my account since he doesn’t know the guy much… innocently I accepted. Same minutes I forwarded the money to the Borelhole guy… you can see the way I was even begging him not to disappoint.

But you got the borehole man and money was paid through you. You are like a contractor here, you can't go blameless completely, that's the truth. Forgive me if you feel otherwise. You guys should find a way to resolve this. Name calling and vile words won't do it.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by soonest(f): 6:42pm On Sep 01, 2021
micgray100:

BIGGIE... May your days be long.. Thanks for your articulate reasoning... You will see TWINSKENNY here online since morning.. he won't tell me how to refund my money for 2 months,... He will now log in with other monikers to insult me.. Rather than attend to the issue at hand...

Thanks bro once again... I hope the house compel this TWINSKENNY guy refund my money ... Case closed...

Please in matters like this, twinkenny may not be able to bear all the cost. You guys have to share it. Since he has paid 50k out of the 100k and Spyder has paid 20k. Oga find it in your heart to forgive and move on. Please forgive me if i got it wrong

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 6:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
n3xt:

I know you’ll come grin

How are you any different? You confidently support exterminating a whole colony of precious termites (king, queen, soldiers...) with so much dreaded sniper and you’re here rub it off on us that used dead puppy to send them away from our territory.

The road is still very very far.

I didn’t commit any crime. I only buried a dead puppy. Simple!

Did I kill a termite? No!
________

Oga ericko2k2, he’s here again for me o. Before you’ll write my name in book of trouble maker.

Oh my God, I beg no kill me laugh naaa baba.

Actually the solution do work very well.
Some years back we are discussing termite solution, I told the prof “ dead dog solution” the prof ask me to prove it. If not …..
Me I kuku no say d tin dey work.

But my believed about It is that when the DOG decayed it will generate some chemical that will be like a poising to the termite and any other related insects in that particular area or in some distance

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by micgray100(m): 6:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
soonest:

Please in matters like this, twinkenny may not be able to bear all the cost. You guys have to share it. Since he has paid 50k out of the 100k and Spyder has paid 20k. Oga find it in your heart to forgive and move on. Please forgive me if i got it wrong

Ma.. the money in question was 150k... not 100k..
I have had conversation with him on watsapp to refund 100... He said he can't... that he can only refund 50k.. I pleased with him.. and he asked me to go any where.. I told him I will bring the matter up here.. see my last conversation with TWINSKENNY... pleading on top my money...
No more.. I have been a fool for 2 months... Not anymore... I am collecting my refund in full or he completes the job...

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by flexyonline: 6:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
micgray100:

BIGGIE.. May your days be long.. Thanks for your articulate reasoning... You will see TWINSKENNY here online since morning.. he won't tell me how to refund my money for 2 months,... He will now log in with other monikers to insult me.. Rather than attend to the issue at hand...

Micgray100 I know I promised not to chook mouth in your matter anymore but I can’t help it. You are going about this thing as if folks on the forum owe you money. Truth is nobody was there when you consummated this arrangement so anyone who tries to mediate does so out of their own generosity so there shouldn’t be this open blackmail. If my accounting is right you have gotten 80% of the money. Think about it and fashion a way to close this. I will not advise as I believe you are going to abuse me in return.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 6:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
BIGGIE121:

By allowing the first payment go through him, he already pledge himself to the success of the job, so now that the job has gone South he should not be exonerated.

Oga micgray100 calling oga twinskenny names will not drill your borehole just look for a way forward and let peace reign.

I'm not calling Kenny out because I have met him and he seems a lowkey and stress avoiding person, I don't think he'll knowingly get involved if he knew this was going to be the end result.

Allow me to share how I was trained to handle stuff in many companies that I worked for in the USA. I carried this home and I'm practising it here in Nigeria in my companies.

To make my land sales seamless to buyers, especially those in the diaspora, I pre-negotiated what I think are great deals with local Lawyers and Surveyors. So my buyers can opt to use them or use their own folks.

I recently had a buyer who I let down by not spot-checking the documents when I received them from my so called professional associates angry No passing the buck, I dropped the ball by trusting. Normally I use the Ronald Reagan principle Trust But Verify"wink.

There were errors, I owned them. I am resolving them. I'm actually embarrassed by the errors. My client will get what he paid for via me - no questions asked.

It's how business should be done. It's how I do my business. It's how I will do my business, even at a loss to me in order to keep a satisfied customer.

I'm not sending my money to any one. Not because I can't afford to, but because that's not how to solve these things. How to solve these things is for customers to get what they paid for and for contractors to deliver what they are paid for.

Like I posted previously I have contacted the driller to see what can be done but he's now afraid to go to site - as best as I could understand.

I come in peace and bring good tidings with me.

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 7:10pm On Sep 01, 2021
twinskenny:

There seems to be a context to the entire money-go through your account saga we didn't know from the screenshot. Did he register your company for you before the recommendation? or What?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 7:13pm On Sep 01, 2021
folmus:

There seems to be a context to the entire money-go through your account saga we didn't know from the screenshot. Did he register your company for you before the recommendation? or What?
no not before this was two weeks ago or so… that’s a different transaction entirely
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 7:13pm On Sep 01, 2021
folmus:

no not before this was two weeks ago or so… that’s a different transaction entirely.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
rotecch77:

Oh my God, I beg no kill me laugh naaa baba.

Actually the solution do work very well.
Some years back we are discussing termite solution, I told the prof “ dead dog solution” the prof ask me to prove it. If not …..
Me I kuku no say d tin dey work.

But my believed about It is that when the DOG decayed it will generate some chemical that will be like a poising to the termite and any other related insects in that particular area or in some distance

To be honest, I don’t give advice 2 times. Take it or leave it!

I’m not asking you for anything in return.

_________

Termites gat nothing on me. That’s all that matter.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 7:24pm On Sep 01, 2021
twinskenny:
no not before this was two weeks ago or so… that’s a different transaction entirely

Ok.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Born2conquer: 7:27pm On Sep 01, 2021
I sincerely hope Micgray and Twinskenny arrive at a reasonable conclusion

This case don tarry for long.

According to what egunmogaji shared, the borehole guy is ready to resume work but man is scared for his life, can Micgray assure the guy’s safety?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:31pm On Sep 01, 2021
It’s already becoming a “E la wa. A o ja mo o” literally meaning “Pls separate us. We are not fighting again.” situation.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 7:34pm On Sep 01, 2021
Born2conquer:

According to what egunmogaji shared, the borehole guy is ready to resume work but man is scared for his life, can Micgray assure the guy’s safety?

I don’t know about full blown return to work. He does respond to my WhatsApp but sporadically.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Greenarrow01(m): 7:39pm On Sep 01, 2021
twinskenny:

Thor
No vex abeg
No vex
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
Born2conquer:

According to what egunmogaji shared, [b]the borehole guy is ready to resume work but man is scared for his life, [/b]can Micgray assure the guy’s safety?

If you believe this, you’d believe $1 will become N1 before 2023.

Who’s stopping him from working in the first place?
I think a simple “I’m not interested in arresting the guy. I just need him to do my job is all it takes na.”

This doesn’t need to be a headline news na. He should just go and do the work which he was paid to do.

I don learn, unlearn and relearn from this matter. Pls allow us to rest!

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rmx: 7:51pm On Sep 01, 2021
n3xt:

I’ll send boys to come and collect our land money from you.

Welcome to the new industrial hub of Nigeria grin

No probs . If they see me cheesy

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 7:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
n3xt:

To be honest, I don’t give advice 2 times. Take it or leave it!

I’m not asking you for anything in return.

_________

Termites gat nothing on me. That’s all that matter.

You are right chief

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
Greenarrow01:

Thor
No vex abeg
No vex
________
The biggest loser in all of this is micgray100 because he’s doing a business that rely solely on referral and all that transpired today will give him a negative rating.

People fit no talk am but me go talk am and nothing go happen. No be today dem dey abuse people like us.

@Greenarrow01 don’t make mistake of asking me for reference o because I won’t be there to take liabilities whether vicarious or precarious.

_______
The biggest winner is the borehole guy. According to micgray100, the guy is going about doing his business and posting them on his Whatsapp status while we are expending negative energies here.

_______
Biggest lesson in all of this is “Sùúrù lérè” literally meaning Patience can be very rewarding.

One minute madness can ruin a lifetime investment.

I hope you’re learning as I’m doing here.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2426) (2427) (2428) (2429) (2430) (2431) (2432) ... (3665) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sodiq961(m), topsy23, sonnie10, nairaland94(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.