Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2777) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4375162 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2774) (2775) (2776) (2777) (2778) (2779) (2780) ... (3664) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 2:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
diordaves:

When it comes to quality borehole pumping machine, I will always go for and recommend a Sumo:

2,000w
2hp
Engine Speed: 2,800 rpm
Flow Rate: over 9000L/hr

If you can lay your hands on the original, you will be glad you did. It's pricey though. Well over 100k.

Thank you very much!!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MMotimo: 3:18pm On Feb 12, 2022
Happy Valentine’s Day weekend, ladies and gentlemen! It’s still not too late to make it memorable.

I have another controversial, possibly unpopular opinion loading ……….

I’ll be back

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kopell: 3:42pm On Feb 12, 2022
folmus:

Thank you very much!!
My experience with submersible pumps, original Interdab1hp never disappoint in last 15 years when I brought the first one even since, is still the best in my experience with their output capacity. I bought couple of them for different locations since then. Either Russian or Italian made. The last one I brought pumped 10,000liters in less than 20 mins with over 95 meter depth of borehole, if it's not commercial borehole I don't think the guy needs to 2 hp, .75hp to 1hp is good enough to pump over 100 meters in my opinion

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ImpactHub: 3:53pm On Feb 12, 2022
AVAILABLE FOR SALE

4BEDROOM FULLY DETACHED DUPLEX

PRICE: 85M

FEATURES
-Gate house
-Car port
-Ample car park
- Security fence
- Secured Gated Estate
-Family lounge
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Chandeliers
- Beautiful Lightings
- Serene Neighborhood
-BQ
-cctv
-Inbuilt audio speakers
-Stamped concrete floor

Call Onome or chart her on WhatsApp: 08132160441

#impacthubproperties
#realestate
#realtors
#lekkiajahikoyi
#buynow
#realestateinvestment

Impact hub properties

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 3:54pm On Feb 12, 2022
kopell:
My experience with submersible pumps, original Interdab1hp never disappoint in last 15 years when I brought the first one even since, is still the best in my experience with their output capacity. I bought couple of them for different locations since then. Either Russian or Italian made. The last one I brought pumped 10,000liters in less than 20 mins with over 95 meter depth of borehole, if it's not commercial borehole I don't think the guy needs to 2 hp, .75hp to 1hp is good enough to pump over 100 meters in my opinion

Thanks!!

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FEGEITOK: 4:38pm On Feb 12, 2022
twinskenny:
price depend on the horse power.. got 1hp interdab for 85k
Thanks
Saved for reference purposes
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FEGEITOK: 4:38pm On Feb 12, 2022
kopell:

Thanks.

Saved for the future
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FEGEITOK: 4:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
My research on paints indicates that Dulux, Caplux and Sandtex paints are made by the same company targeting different segments of the market/purchasing power.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 4:53pm On Feb 12, 2022
uncleteeh:

That isn't far fetched sir, you people of old always appreciate olden days stuffs, ranging from building components to vehicles, to music, permit me to say LIFESTYLE in general.

I think you are right Sir. Thx.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 6:03pm On Feb 12, 2022
FEGEITOK:
My research on paints indicates that Dulux, Caplux and Sandtex paints are made by the same company targeting different segments of the market/purchasing power.

Dulux, caplux are same company (dulux is the trade type while caplux is Nigeria made lesser in quality to Dulux’

Sandtex is another company entirely

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 6:05pm On Feb 12, 2022
kopell:

You are right sir
0.5-0.75hp is perfectly ok for 30-40metrs depth bore hole
While 1hp-1.5hp is ok for 100meters

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by uncleteeh(m): 6:21pm On Feb 12, 2022
mufutau55:

I think you are right Sir. Thx.

Hajji M.

You are welcome sir.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 6:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/6564561/pop-design-tv-wall-installation/59#110174132

Pop
Wall screeding
Tv wall
Pre cast paraphet

Call or what'app

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 6:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
rotecch77:

You are right sir
0.5-0.75hp is perfectly ok for 30-40metrs depth bore hole
While 1hp-1.5hp is ok for 100meters

Mine is less than 40m they use 075
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FEGEITOK: 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2022
rotecch77:

Dulux, caplux are same company (dulux is the trade type while caplux is Nigeria made lesser in quality to Dulux’

Thanks for your comments.

Always felt that way until I reviewed this more closely today

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by OkanlawonB(m): 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

I’m not an expert but theoretically concrete is supposed to get stronger with age as it cures.

I’ll have your onsite brikila test them.

If it were me I’ll probably get fresh blocks for the foundation part and use these for the partitions. Do pillars as a requirement regardless.

Good luck on your project.

PS: Plastering actually adds an impressive strong bond.

Thanks a lot for your response, Bless You.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mountmoriah(m): 7:39pm On Feb 12, 2022
seankim:

Attached is the ‘last seen’ of registerin the hypeman, Hslbroker2 and Mountmoriah.
Any correlation?
Hslbroker2, one thing I promise you is that you no go see semo chop on this thread.

I'm mountmoriah

Hslbroker is my twins brother, and there is no crime in this.

This is a note to this same accusations about a year ago and it was air cleared the poster above should try his best to correlate, hslbroker2 is my twins brother and not a fraudulent man or a fraudster.

I can't deny my twins brother because of some baseless accusations or because of a business that was wasn't successful because of health issues, and I know full payment was remittance and that case was settle even out of court.

Nobody will pray for that kind of unfortunate, and his doing well and fine now and I can testify to success and progress in services and quality services delivery.

This forumite should know it not a crime to be a twins born and to share the same surname.

This case should rest because reading all this accusations one by one, I see no where hslbroker was supporting any atrocities here against a fellow forumites.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Larwin(m): 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2022
kopell:

Yea, pump capacity should be based on yield and not only depth of Borehole. We can use a 1.5-2hp pump on shallow depths of around 40m if the yield is excellent. And we can use 0.75-1hp on a hole of 90-100m if the yield is just fair. In whatever case, there should be a pump testing to determine the best capacity for the hole having in mind that any inbalance can lead to pump getting burnt.

In some cases, if the subsurface is not stable and good Casing is not used, you might end up having a collapse borehole as a result of vibrations from pump.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Kilef05: 8:06pm On Feb 12, 2022
Who needs a land in ayobo, Ipaja?

https://www.nairaland.com/6917216/property-sale
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 8:21pm On Feb 12, 2022
twinskenny:

Mine is less than 40m they use 075
Yes good
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 8:38pm On Feb 12, 2022
FEGEITOK:

Thanks for your comments.

Always felt that way until I reviewed this more closely today
They just got the deal … I mean cap plc

I have a whatzap chart group with there rep

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FEGEITOK: 8:44pm On Feb 12, 2022
rotecch77:

They just got the deal … I mean cap plc

I have a whatzap chart group with there rep

Nice.

I narrowed down my paint choices to Dulux, Sandtex, Caplux and Berger.

That CAP PLC bought Sandtex validates my research. No wonder why the Sandtex website disappeared from the internet.

Thanks for your feedback
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 9:07pm On Feb 12, 2022
FEGEITOK:

Nice.

I narrowed down my paint choices to Dulux, Sandtex, Caplux and Berger.

That CAP PLC bought Sandtex validates my research. No wonder why the Sandtex website disappeared from the internet.

Thanks for your feedback

Yea that is the reason about their web

Here is the new price list from there head office at ikeja

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FEGEITOK: 9:27pm On Feb 12, 2022
rotecch77:

Yea that is the reason about their web

Here is the new price list from there head office at ikeja

Thanks again.

I feel Sandtex was the only serious competition but not as well funded as Caplux.

Hence this move.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KolaShangOne(m): 9:54pm On Feb 12, 2022
twinskenny:
price depend on the horse power.. got 1hp interdab for 85k

This thing used to be 35k I think.

Buhari, well done o..
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 10:24pm On Feb 12, 2022

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BestRicePlug28(f): 10:30pm On Feb 12, 2022
twinskenny:
https://www.nairaland.com/6983767/3-storey-building-under-construction-collapses

Another one

Good evening sir, I'll like to speak with you if it's okay by you
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 10:31pm On Feb 12, 2022
BestRicePlug28:

Good evening sir, I'll like to speak with you if it's okay by you
sure..

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BestRicePlug28(f): 10:33pm On Feb 12, 2022
twinskenny:
sure..

Please reply my email with your watsap line preferably.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BestRicePlug28(f): 10:42pm On Feb 12, 2022
twinskenny:
sure..

09022912366. My watsappline sir.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 11:49pm On Feb 12, 2022
Still in stock Spanish products available here

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rmx: 12:17am On Feb 13, 2022
rotecch77:

They purchased sandtex

Most of the recent shops being opened are branded Dulux and sandtex , the very first one like that in ibadan is on akala express

(1) (2) (3) ... (2774) (2775) (2776) (2777) (2778) (2779) (2780) ... (3664) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.