Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,987 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2898) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4441204 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2895) (2896) (2897) (2898) (2899) (2900) (2901) ... (3678) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jasobry: 6:36pm On Apr 01, 2022
twinskenny:

You can get in touch sir.. I have some sample

Please can you upload what you have?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adigun7(m): 7:16pm On Apr 01, 2022
We sell and install quality, durable roofing products contact us today 08078696012,09035076732 esgeetechconcepts@gmail.com,we give you great value for your money and bring our the beauty of your building with quality roofing products

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 7:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
twinskenny:
Now in stock.. ac smart and other smart switches

Oga mi, send me a priceless of the Sonos. Thanks.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 7:29pm On Apr 01, 2022
Does anyone know how to make wooden texture on a concrete plastered wall before applying wooden oil paint? We do not want it to be just plain and smooth, instead we want that real wooden pattern finishing, There are tiles and bricks like that but to me, those are not work of art

Something like the second picture

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 8:02pm On Apr 01, 2022
Jasobry:

Please can you upload what you have?

Will do sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 8:03pm On Apr 01, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

Oga mi, send me a priceless of the Sonos. Thanks.
okay sir. Thanks always

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 8:29pm On Apr 01, 2022
Adigun7:
We sell and install quality, durable roofing products contact us today 08078696012,09035076732 esgeetechconcepts@gmail.com,we give you great value for your money and bring our the beauty of your building with quality roofing products
Fine houses shyte access road.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 8:32pm On Apr 01, 2022
erico2k2:

Fine houses shyte access road.

We're all guilty sha for this Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 8:32pm On Apr 01, 2022
dongc:

Godt !! Looking forward..cheers

Bought them at a more cheaper price... 525k

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Abudu2000(m): 8:59pm On Apr 01, 2022
DUNKA:
That was a user since 2016 just dug it up for the innocent to be aware of the kind of criminal they are dealing. You should not be happy that someone who paid for a service was duped afterall they all
thought they were dealing with one stop service firm. In no way can you blame a client because for bosun he posts like he is a qualified architect, engineer, builder, draftsman, electrician in fact he will claim that he is an astronaut that has been to the moon just to get a contract grin

You need to understand the kind of criminal and sociopath here and in no way can 12 matured and intelligent clients be blamed as he is a 1st class internet presenter and he knows the right buttons to push and pictures to post to get the client to commit, then the brouhaha starts.
No one should be blamed only a thief and conman who has been allowed a free reign of destruction on Nairaland for more than 10 years.

Be objective and compassionate in your views a conman like Bosun cannot be underestimated
so let's assume you paid 100k for architectural and structural drawings so u are saying an engineer spent 6years in school plus getting a coren for ur 50k drawings or the architect spent 6years too plus arcon certification just to do a 50k drawings? Nah next fit una.. until you nairalanders learn to respect other ppls professiona u will keep meeting ppl like next. I'm sure that's why somehow fell into his net because next promised to deliver a 50m job for 30m.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dongc(m): 9:12pm On Apr 01, 2022
redgem:

Fantastic ! Thank you for sharing...all the best with your project .

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DUNKA(m): 9:21pm On Apr 01, 2022
Abudu2000:
so let's assume you paid 100k for architectural and structural drawings so u are saying an engineer spent 6years in school plus getting a coren for ur 50k drawings or the architect spent 6years too plus arcon certification just to do a 50k drawings? Nah next fit una.. until you nairalanders learn to respect other ppls professiona u will keep meeting ppl like next. I'm sure that's why somehow fell into his net because next promised to deliver a 50m job for 30m.
Hindsight is a b*itch. Pray you do not meet someone like Bosun Davies Shoyeye

8 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 9:25pm On Apr 01, 2022
redgem:

Good
Just asking. If you bought 2x 4 at #1700 why did you agree to buy 2x 2 at #1100 when they would only charge #30 to cut the former into two?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by coldcandy: 9:29pm On Apr 01, 2022
sonnie10:
Does anyone know how to make wooden texture on a concrete plastered wall before applying wooden oil paint? We do not want it to be just plain and smooth, instead we want that real wooden pattern finishing, There are tiles and bricks like that but to me, those are not work of art

Search no more. Your friend Bosun N3xt will do it for you at shekele money.

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 9:38pm On Apr 01, 2022
coldcandy:

Search no more. Your friend Bosun N3xt will do it for you at shekele money.
Thanks and no thanks

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 10:05pm On Apr 01, 2022
Abudu2000:
sir let me ask you, what's the exchange rates as at six years ago.

How much is the university fees back then. You should make arguments that make sense not be cursing people up and about

13 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 10:10pm On Apr 01, 2022
sonnie10:

Good
Just asking. If you bought 2x 4 at #1700 why did you agree to buy 2x 2 at #1100 when they would only charge #30 to cut the former into two?

I am a novice....my brain didn't think of that

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 10:16pm On Apr 01, 2022
redgem:

Ok. I remember mentioning that yesterday, about how I did mine.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 10:18pm On Apr 01, 2022
HURRY!

Era 320w ...... 82k
Era 370w .......92k
Jinko 375w ... 98k
Jinko 380w ... 100k

For further enquiry/transaction;
Contact,
Smartcell global services
☎️ CALL LINE: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::::: http://.us/w/?c=a46ea5

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 10:20pm On Apr 01, 2022
Abudu2000:
I disagree with you on this one and I think its disrespectful to talk to that guy like that. Services that requires just your brain and drawings can be priced by the service provider as he or she see fit. There is no difference here with how Mechanics charge for labour. A doctor might save your life and charge nothing, Does that mean he/she spent 6 years to work for free?

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 10:21pm On Apr 01, 2022
redgem:

Madam don’t sweat it.

Enjoy your build. You’ll take this experience to good use on future builds.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 10:22pm On Apr 01, 2022
michlins:
sir let me ask you, what's the exchange rates as at six years ago.

How much is the university fees back then. You should make arguments that make sense not be cursing people up and about
E nor make any sense, he is just RUDE!

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 10:23pm On Apr 01, 2022
sonnie10:

Ok. I remember mentioning that yesterday, about how I did mine.

Really? I guess I missed it... Thanks anyways

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 10:24pm On Apr 01, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

Madam don’t sweat it.

Enjoy your build. You’ll take this experience to good use on future builds.

Thanks for the encouragement and Amen smiley

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 10:25pm On Apr 01, 2022
dongc:

Fantastic ! Thank you for sharing...all the best with your project .

Thank you...

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 10:34pm On Apr 01, 2022
Please can I get metcoppo aluminum sheets 0.50mm at 3000 rate or even cheaper? I can also go for steptiles too.. I just need a decent price, maybe direct from factory, I don't really know.. But I need affordable prices
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 10:39pm On Apr 01, 2022
Adigun7:

Please your prices for aluminum sheets
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 10:42pm On Apr 01, 2022
sonnie10:

This guy might be able to help.

https://www.nairaland.com/6607001/painting-decorating-accent-wall-luxury#102799201

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 10:54pm On Apr 01, 2022
sonnie10:

I’d normally use textured fibre cement facade panel for jobs like this but since yours is finished wall, a decorative painting job would be your best option.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 11:12pm On Apr 01, 2022
redgem:

Well done. Wishing you good success.

Do you mind sharing the size of the house? I saw 12 pcs of 1” x 12” x 18” fascia boards.

Found the size, it’s a very small footprint. The qty would be enough.

redgem: It's a small 3 bedroom bungalow with 39ft by 49ft size..
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rmx: 11:23pm On Apr 01, 2022
Born2conquer:
If you're interested in strategic lands in abeokuta, kindly hit me up.

I have some lands in strategic places I will like to dispose of, several lands maintenance, and frequent checkups on each of them don dey choke me.

Just kindly send a mail.

It is not compulsory and I am not desperate but I am sure this is gonna be a steal for whosoever grab this

Any commercial land amongst them , Cased abeokuta some months back . Oke ilewo or abiola way around opl ?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 11:59pm On Apr 01, 2022
Abudu2000:

I actually do not intend to do this but for learning purpose let me share the client’s proposal and see the professional who can achieve a duplex and 4 units of 3 bed flats with 2 separate entrances and ample parking space on the land in question and still get approval from Lagos state for such development.

I knew we walked this route sometimes ago and no one was able to win my 100k offer for whoever can come up with such design.

________
Pic 1: The survey
Pic 2: Email informing the client his proposal cannot fit into the land
Pic 3: Drawing done and hard copies delivered to the client.

After doing all these, are you still going to refund monies paid for delivering this type of job because the client said he can’t get approval with it?

As a professional, kindly help me understand what you’d do different here. I want to learn from you.

Thanks,

Best regards.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2895) (2896) (2897) (2898) (2899) (2900) (2901) ... (3678) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: gimo and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.