Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2900) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4442184 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2897) (2898) (2899) (2900) (2901) (2902) (2903) ... (3678) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DUNKA(m): 8:21am On Apr 02, 2022
n3xt:

Pictures and videos of whose work? Other people or mine?

________

By the way, which way am I when we did all we achieved on the project within 8 weeks (March 15 to May 9) of intense activity on site?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoQaolO79Dg

Those period, there was no fraud attempt, no packaging stories, no fund diversion attempt, no probe, no noise... in fact no one knew who owns the project cry They were even sending us invite to visit the site. We were focused on one thing - delivering the project within budget and stipulated timeframe.
I think these should call for a sober reflection. What truly went wrong? Where?

Now that everyone knew... how far have we gone?

That’s why I shared that my 12 weeks on the project is far more productive than the 10 months of online bickering without a resolve but I think as you said you’re achieving your goal. I guess you shifted the goal post already.

We did what we were paid to do until...

This desperado fradulent builder is on the ropes and needs new mugus to mess up.

Do not forget the undelisted victims of this cunny conman

1.Mavverick
2. Yincalley
3. babalose
4. Nairaner
5. qc1
6. Brag3
7. 3strikes
8. Vimo3
9. Neophytemason
10. Jaydacosair
11. Ahonahoi
12. Somehow

A word is enough for the wise.

12 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hslbroker2(m): 8:26am On Apr 02, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

Will do, thanks for the consideration.
you are welcome my boss sir

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DUNKA(m): 8:27am On Apr 02, 2022
n3xt:

Smiles.

https://youtube.com/shorts/T4AqHSID9p4?feature=share

#frompapertobrick
Bosun internet pictures and pictures of building plans does not make you a qualified architect. It is a known fact that is why you build sinking houses, poor buildings and are totally incompetent to handle even a dog house grin

We all remember the portharcourt decable of how you started building a duplex with 6 inches block when the plan called for 9 inches

You are not a competent builder or architect sad

12 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DUNKA(m): 8:31am On Apr 02, 2022
MMotimo:
This one is for the newbies and anyone that is yet to figure this out:

The fix is in!
You get defrauded and after trying to get your money back offline, you bring the matter here. After all the back and forth talking, the fraudster would be advised to pay what he can, never mind how much he actually owes to the victim. As can be seen above, #2m is being “negotiated” to #1m and several posters have presented this “#1m solution “ over the last couple of months. They would say half bread is better than none. People will tell you to manage it and cut your losses never mind the severe loss to inflation since you first gave money to the fraudster nor the emotional trauma. Dem go say “ Whether it would be acceptable as final settlement should not be the issue now. We are all humans.

Frankly, it pays to be a fraudster here because even at the worst case scenario, it is VERY unlikely that you would ever have to pay what you owe in full. Heck! This is the perfect scam to “borrow” money at no interest and pay back less than you “borrowed.” So, what exactly is the deterrent for fraudulent behaviour? Not much, especially if you don’t do it all the time like N3xt. If they are just engaging in untoward behaviour once or twice a year, they may be able to stay under the radar so spend quality time on research. That they post often does not mean they are legit.

The first thing is to always search the name of the contractor and also search with the words “fraud” “scammer” “scam” “fraudster “ etc with the username. You may decide to gamble still go ahead after finding troubling results but you can be almost certain that you will never recover the full amount if things go south and on top of ponying up extra money to fix the fraudster’s scam, you may spend even more money trying to recover that “half bread.”

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 8:32am On Apr 02, 2022
n3xt:

Pictures and videos of whose work? Other people or mine?
We were focused on one thing - delivering the project within budget and stipulated timeframe.
I think these should call for a sober reflection. What truly went wrong? Where?

Now that everyone knew... how far have we gone?

That’s why I shared that my 12 weeks on the project is far more productive than the 10 months of online bickering without a resolve but I think as you said you’re achieving your goal. I guess you shifted the goal post already.

We did what we were paid to do until...

The way you lie to yourself is legendary.

Yes, pictures of both what you have access to and the one you got without permission.

11 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Johntemmy(m): 8:32am On Apr 02, 2022
Good morning.
We are available for your roofing woods,woodwork and woods for linted, decking, casting etc all at shikini prices.
Thank you.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DUNKA(m): 8:34am On Apr 02, 2022
Stopthecap:

Its OK...
Next time you are fabricating "evidences" and lies and stories, don't rush..Take time to dot your i's and cross the t's .
You know it can be hard to keep track of all the lies and stories sometimes.

It can become too much and overwhelming tracking the lies from day to day and you can become sloppy.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Perfecttouchade: 9:22am On Apr 02, 2022
Greetings to all Muslim Brothers and Sisters from Perfect Touch Aluminium.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Born2conquer: 9:31am On Apr 02, 2022
rmx:

What area ? Area and quality of people is key for me

Oshodi might be 500k people par day .Wont be what I need . Will reach out by mail later
Haha, this is abeokuta and most people are civil servants, go to work in the morning and come back to their various houses in the evening.

The prime property is on the main road to one of the top 10 Universities in Nigeria (1min drive to the school gate), hottest cake.

Quality of people: Students that can buy anything since they're dependent
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 10:03am On Apr 02, 2022
redgem:
Please can I get metcoppo aluminum sheets 0.50mm at 3000 rate or even cheaper? I can also go for steptiles too.. I just need a decent price, maybe direct from factory, I don't really know.. But I need affordable prices

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 10:18am On Apr 02, 2022
redgem:

If I may. As a first timer, the best approach I learnt, for me, is to attach to a decent artisan. You'll learn the ropes, he'll chop small, but take it as a learning lesson.

You can walk into any off the aluminium places and submit your cut calculations but you need to know what's up.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DrGoodman: 10:22am On Apr 02, 2022
n3xt:

This guy might be able to help.

https://www.nairaland.com/6607001/painting-decorating-accent-wall-luxury#102799201

May devil punish your entire generation for offering to scam another innocent person in this forum.

9 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DrGoodman: 10:24am On Apr 02, 2022
n3xt:

I’d normally use textured fibre cement facade panel for jobs like this but since yours is finished wall, a decorative painting job would be your best option.

Your blokos should swell up to the size of a big Jerry can. OLOSHI.

9 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DrGoodman: 10:27am On Apr 02, 2022
n3xt:

Well done. Wishing you good success.

Do you mind sharing the size of the house? I saw 12 pcs of 1” x 12” x 18” fascia boards.

Found the size, it’s a very small footprint. The qty would be enough.

Criminal on the prowl. Nobody should fall for this fraudster who searches foe online pictures, asks questions with one moniker and answers with his real moniker to appear resourceful.

Olatunbosun David Shoyeye is a condemned criminal.

9 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DrGoodman: 10:28am On Apr 02, 2022
n3xt:

I actually do not intend to do this but for learning purpose let me share the client’s proposal and see the professional who can achieve a duplex and 4 units of 3 bed flats with 2 separate entrances and ample parking space on the land in question and still get approval from Lagos state for such development.

I knew we walked this route sometimes ago and no one was able to win my 100k offer for whoever can come up with such design.

________
Pic 1: The survey
Pic 2: Email informing the client his proposal cannot fit into the land
Pic 3: Drawing done and hard copies delivered to the client.

After doing all these, are you still going to refund monies paid for delivering this type of job because the client said he can’t get approval with it?

As a professional, kindly help me understand what you’d do different here. I want to learn from you.

Thanks,

Best regards.

Trash as usual, your contributions are as tainted as your image. Anyone who followed your advice always gets defrauded.

Criminal idiatt.

8 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DrGoodman: 10:29am On Apr 02, 2022
redgem:

Amen... Thank you

Seems your same person as brabus? Your association with a known thief paints you as a thief too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 10:30am On Apr 02, 2022
Jasobry:

Please can you upload what you have?

I will spam the whole thread with pictures lol

Good morning

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DrGoodman: 10:32am On Apr 02, 2022
n3xt:

The price is not moderate.

Each board 0.6m2 (200mm x 3000mm) cost between N3400 - 3600 (factory price as at Nov 2021).
You’d also require lightgauge steel profiles, studs and other accessories.

You might end up spending between up to 15,000 per m2 to achieve a very clean finish.

________
Below are samples (pic 1 - 3) of recently completed facade Improvement project where we used textured planks.

Pic 4 - inspiration picture. The possibilities are endless.

Nonsensical trash from a person who has a dustbin as his mind. Do you know your mind is dirtier that a pit laterine? grin

8 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DrGoodman: 10:34am On Apr 02, 2022
n3xt:

I agree completely with your submission.

We’re working in a jankara environment where anything goes and every effort you make trying to steer people towards doing the right thing is met with stiff resistance.

Would I build a similar house on such lot? No! I don’t have to be out of the country to know that. I know how important an adequate setback is to improving air quality. It’s just common sense!

However, we live in a country where people buy half plot and use the same plot to develop 10 units of 2 bedroom flats.

My job is to advice the client on what works and what won’t even fly which was exactly what we did - scale down to a duplex and 2 mini flats after he picked up additional plot (attached survey) to make the land a little bigger.

Pic 1: Survey
Pic 2: 10 flats on 200m2 plot in Lagos.

Everyone agrees here that you're a criminal fraudster issuing substandard advice to scam unsuspecting ppl of rhein money.

And that makes your opinion totally worthless, generally disgusting and entirely tasteless.

Check into Aro mental home for some evaluation.

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DrGoodman: 10:38am On Apr 02, 2022
n3xt:

Smiles. How do you want it?

We want you to stop posting trash and misleading images
Meant to hoodwink the gullible. We want you to depart to a psychiatric hospital.

8 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 10:51am On Apr 02, 2022
Good morning and Happy weekend to everyone. Wishing all our Muslims brothers and sisters a happy Ramadan Kareem
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rmx: 11:49am On Apr 02, 2022
Born2conquer:

Haha, this is abeokuta and most people are civil servants, go to work in the morning and come back to their various houses in the evening.

The prime property is on the main road to one of the top 10 Universities in Nigeria (1min drive to the school gate), hottest cake.

Quality of people: Students that can buy anything since they're dependent

Will pass for now . thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 11:52am On Apr 02, 2022
WE BUY DEAD/SCRAP BATTERIES!!!

We also buy off scrap/dead deep cycle batteries from any state to Lagos (Terms & Condition applies) ..

12v 200a .... N20,000
12v 150a.....N15,000
12v 100a.......N10,000
2v 500a ......N6,000

Free pickup within Lagos mainland ! Shared cost logistics within Lagos Island environs . . If outside Lagos state , send the scrap batteries to your nearby Lagos park & get your payment alert immediately after confirmatory remarks from me with the transport company manager / secretary or driver (shared logistics cost depending on scrap battery quantity) ...

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL:: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: http://.us/w/?c=a46ea5

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 12:05pm On Apr 02, 2022
Stopthecap:
ANOTHER testimony from another client of our fraudster builder .

WHERE HE COLLABORATED WITH A FAMILY MEMBER TO DEFRAUD THE CLIENT. (client's own admission)
amongst all the other usual fraudulent activities...

BEWARE BEWARE
I remember this one clearly.I was here.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 12:19pm On Apr 02, 2022
DrGoodman:

Seems your same person as brabus? Your association with a known thief paints you as a thief too.

Are you mad? Please off my mention... Thank you

11 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Stopthecap: 12:23pm On Apr 02, 2022
erico2k2:

Theft and looking for an insider to compromise is not new for our fraudster builder...

Also recall he tried to get another client's security guard to collude in stealing materials

BEWARE

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 12:25pm On Apr 02, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

If I may. As a first timer, the best approach I learnt, for me, is to attach to a decent artisan. You'll learn the ropes, he'll chop small, but take it as a learning lesson.

You can walk into any off the aluminium places and submit your cut calculations but you need to know what's up.

What are the what's ups? Here they don't chop small, they'd want to use you and buy Benz.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DrGoodman: 12:35pm On Apr 02, 2022
redgem:

Are you mad?

Madness is a trait reserved foe fraudsters.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Kingdemu: 12:37pm On Apr 02, 2022
DrGoodman:

Pls go ahead and fight Brabus to the moon and back but stop bullying people just because they choose to respond to him on this thread. No one is under your control here.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DrGoodman: 12:38pm On Apr 02, 2022
erico2k2:

Is this the case where n3xt brabus slept with the sister of his client foe over a week in a nearby hotel because the girl insisted on collecting the money they added to the client on overbudget?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 12:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
Have you seen this wall?

https://youtube.com/shorts/4Ju6p_xecr4?feature=share

0700NEXTHOME

...creating inspired spaces for today’s lifestyle.

_________
#Fake DrGoodman grin

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 12:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
DrGoodman:

Madness is a trait reserved foe fraudsters.

I can see that you are just being foolish... Someone wished me well and I should not appreciate it? Use your brain please.. Thank you

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2897) (2898) (2899) (2900) (2901) (2902) (2903) ... (3678) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Nachory, RockOfAgesAlumi(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.