Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,509 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2899) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4434105 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2896) (2897) (2898) (2899) (2900) (2901) (2902) ... (3676) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 12:22am On Apr 02, 2022
n3xt:

Well done. Wishing you good success.

Do you mind sharing the size of the house? I saw 12 pcs of 1” x 12” x 18” fascia boards.

Found the size, it’s a very small footprint. The qty would be enough.

Amen... Thank you
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dashlish12: 1:57am On Apr 02, 2022
[quote author=Born2conquer post=111558891]If you're interested in strategic lands in abeokuta, kindly hit me up.

I have some lands in strategic places I will like to dispose of, several lands maintenance, and frequent checkups on each of them don dey choke me.

Just kindly send a mail.

It is not compulsory and I am not desperate but I am sure this is gonna be a steal for whosoever grab this

[/quote. Too bad u want to sell some of your asset; well just incase u are interested in land at ibeju/lekki pls kindly mention me
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 2:33am On Apr 02, 2022
n3xt:

I’d normally use textured fibre cement facade panel for jobs like this but since yours is finished wall, a decorative painting job would be your best option.

The builder said he has a machine that can do it. It’s going to be rented for 50k for two days. I don’t believe it.
If I know the price of the facade, and if it’s moderate, I might ask them to scrap off this one.

Something tells me he just wants to do the painting type you showed here.

Are you able to find out the current price of the facade?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 2:57am On Apr 02, 2022
n3xt:

I actually do not intend to do this but for learning purpose let me share the client’s proposal and see the professional who can achieve a duplex and 4 units of 3 bed flats with 2 separate entrances and ample parking space on the land in question and still get approval from Lagos state for such development.

I knew we walked this route sometimes ago and no one was able to win my 100k offer for whoever can come up with such design.

________
Pic 1: The survey
Pic 2: Email informing the client his proposal cannot fit into the land
Pic 3: Drawing done and hard copies delivered to the client.

After doing all these, are you still going to refund monies paid for delivering this type of job because the client said he can’t get approval with it?

As a professional, kindly help me understand what you’d do different here. I want to learn from you.

Thanks,

Best regards.

Oga in a sane place, the professional might lose his license. You know why? There is no trial and error in professional work. He ought to had known if the plan would be approved or not based on those limitations.
The city code was available to consult.

Such job you do not take it and you do not do it even if the client insisted.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Stopthecap: 3:30am On Apr 02, 2022
ANOTHER testimony from another client of our fraudster builder .

WHERE HE COLLABORATED WITH A FAMILY MEMBER TO DEFRAUD THE CLIENT. (client's own admission)
amongst all the other usual fraudulent activities...

BEWARE BEWARE

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 4:06am On Apr 02, 2022
sonnie10:

The builder said he has a machine that can do it. It’s going to be rented for 50k for two days. I don’t believe it.
If I know the price of the facade, and if it’s moderate, I might ask them to scrap off this one.

Something tells me he just wants to do the painting type you showed here.

Are you able to find out the current price of the facade?

The price is not moderate.

Each board 0.6m2 (200mm x 3000mm) cost between N3400 - 3600 (factory price as at Nov 2021).
You’d also require lightgauge steel profiles, studs and other accessories.

You might end up spending between up to 15,000 per m2 to achieve a very clean finish.

________
Below are samples (pic 1 - 3) of recently completed facade Improvement project where we used textured planks.

Pic 4 - inspiration picture. The possibilities are endless.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Abudu2000(m): 4:18am On Apr 02, 2022
n3xt:

Each board 0.6m2 (200mm x 3000mm) cost between N3400 - 3600 (factory price as at Nov 2021).

You might end up spending between up to 15,000 per m2 to achieve a very clean finish.

________
Below are samples (pic 1 - 3) of recently completed facade Improvement project where we used textured planks.

OLE! Thief!! You not only steal ppls money you steal other people's works too posting them as your own. This photo which you have been posting spanning 3years now a project that never gets completed or you indulged another despute with yet another unfortunate victim?

8 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 4:21am On Apr 02, 2022
sonnie10:

Oga in a sane place, the professional might lose his license. You know why? There is no trial and error in professional work. He ought to had known if the plan would be approved or not based on those limitations.

I agree completely with your submission.

We’re working in a jankara environment where anything goes and every effort you make trying to steer people towards doing the right thing is met with stiff resistance.

Would I build a similar house on such lot? No! I don’t have to be out of the country to know that. I know how important an adequate setback is to improving air quality. It’s just common sense!

However, we live in a country where people buy half plot and use the same plot to develop 10 units of 2 bedroom flats.

My job is to advice the client on what works and what won’t even fly which was exactly what we did - scale down to a duplex and 2 mini flats after he picked up additional plot (attached survey) to make the land a little bigger.

Pic 1: Survey
Pic 2: 10 flats on 200m2 plot in Lagos.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 4:43am On Apr 02, 2022
Abudu2000:
[s]OLE! Thief!! You not only steal ppls money you steal[/s] other people's works too posting them as your own. [s]This photo which you have been posting spanning 3years now a project that never gets completed or you indulged another despute with yet another unfortunate victim?[/s]

Smiles. How do you want it?

Will these do or you want more?

https://youtube.com/shorts/DDXgHlrYtuY?feature=share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXvoXwDlWVI

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Stopthecap: 4:44am On Apr 02, 2022
The testimony continues.....
We are unto the stage when 2 victims of our fraudulent builder are comparing their experiences with the fraudster.

DIFFERENT PEOPLE...SAME EXPERIENCE

#irreputable facts #nonsense

BEWARE...
our resident fraudster has to spam the forum looking for new clients

BEWARE

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DUNKA(m): 5:05am On Apr 02, 2022
EgunMogaji2:
How things have changed grin

When I was engaged in my own skirmish I was given a ban because "this is not why this thread was opened" allegation was levelled against me and I had to go and open this other thread https://www.nairaland.com/3148782/how-select-good-builder so yes the NairaLand leadership have been aware for almost a decade.

I also had suppliers reaching out to me to stop because they are not being paid because my thread is stopping them from getting paid. So I was being used as an excuse.

Old timers, did Mavverick get full payment eventually?

In this life, let's be good to each other. Make amends, surround yourself with positive energy.
Mr. Know and do all is on the move again. Always commenting and posting pictures that are not his own to deceive and devour the unwary. Please and please if you must do not by mistake engage him offline for any enquiry as he is presentation savvy and will sound convincing to even the most discerning client and sad stories have happened to some unfortunate clients who did grin

Ask your self can a real builder be here 24/7 commenting and posting on every topic day in day night. Where are the numerous sites he claims he is working on? Bosun davies shoyeye is an nairaland online builder who is unqualified and unprofessional.

Buyer beware

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DUNKA(m): 5:10am On Apr 02, 2022
brag3:
First of all thank you for your detailed write-up. You definitely took the time to analyse the issues here (and in our country as a whole) and got it spot on.

As a victim of Brabus I have been silent on the subject for some time, not because I don’t have anything to say but because I need to channel a lot of my energy to completing the final phase of our project and get it over and done with it. For this I had to take sometime away from NL only to come back and see nothing has really changed.

It’s so funny when people decide to direct victims to our various law enforcement bodies knowing fully well what the outcome will be.
Everybody knows our story with Brabus so not going to dig that up. It’s all there for the world to see and unfortunately or fortunately will be there forever.

Some have even mentioned that some of the victims are fools because they gave Brabus their money and went on holiday while he committed his atrocities. Some will even go further and say that we wanted something cheap so we all deserve what we got. To those saying all this all I can say is that I won’t wish what has happened to us to happen to you but when you enter such shoes I hope you find someone to share your pain with.

Lets take a look at our law enforcement bodies and give a good example of personal experience. I have reported a developer to the police for refund of payment of land that has been purchased since over 6 years ago yet no land has been given to us. The matter was reported to the Ilupeju police station and the developer was arrested and locked up for some days. To even get this done we had to cough up 30,000 naira.

That’s further expenses incurred to start getting something back.

Now after this same developer signed affidavit with his lawyer to start paying back the money, the day first payment was going to start he (yes the same developer) took our matter to Alagbon to go and report us that we have been harassing him and that we have gone against his human rights and that he wants to bring a case against.

Lucky for us Alagbon saw through him and arrested him again and what do you know (yes he signed another affidavit) to start paying the money again commencing December last year. The total amount due was 7 million naira which has been paid over 6 years ago so we all know what 7 million naira is worth now. He started paying the money back only for him to pay 3.5M and now said he is taking us to court for defamation of character. He said we have been advising people not to buy land from him and telling them all sorts so he is now suing us for 10 million naira. Can you imagine this? What some people will try with you in this Nigeria.

Alagbon are now telling us to try and see some reason with him and settle this matter because if the case goes to court and we win they can tell the man to be paying back 50K a month. How long will that take for us to recoup 3.5M? To compound the matter The police always take 5% of whatever the man pays us so the 3.5M already got has been less 5%. So if at all we get our money back it will be 7M less 700k after 6/7/8 or even 9 years.

What a joke. Now you all shout from behind your fancy keyboards and tell the victims to take their case to EFFC and get justice. In this same Nigeria? OK o, lets carry on.

Brabus, Brabus, I will tell you this. The people advising you not to do the right thing don’t really have your interest at hand and I will you why. You see you are doing these things with some people in diaspora who for one reason or the other may not decide to go down the route of jungle justice. This in my opinion is why you have been escaping but it’s only a matter of time before you do it to the wrong person who has nothing to lose.
It won’t even be up to 50K. it will be something very small and you will follow the same route and try and form “I know pass you” and that will be your big downfall.

Only you and you alone know what wrongs you have done and only you and you alone know what you have to do to make things right but please don’t let people fool you into making you feel invincible. You are extremely far from that.

The hands of justice are closing in on you and like a number of people have said here, You won’t even see it coming. I can only hope and pray it does not result in the loss of lives but I won’t be surprised if it comes to that.

A word (or in your case a lot of words) is enough for the wise.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DUNKA(m): 5:10am On Apr 02, 2022
MMotimo:
Brag3
Neophytemason
Ahonahoi
Babalose
Vimo3
3strikes
Qc1
Maverick
Jaydacorsair

What do all these people have in common? The above are the known ones who have overcome their embarrassment at being duped and have taken the bold step to come out despite being ridiculed by others. I am certain there are a lot more on and off Nland. The ones up there are the tales we have heard, clients of n3xt / brabus.

It is easy to say "let's move on" afterall you and I have not lost money to him. Let's move on but leave him to post here so that we can benefit from his internet searches and photos from other Builders' sites. For those in the diaspora who may not know, getting photos from a site in Naija is really as simple as walking on there to take photos with or without greasing palms. As long as the real builder is not on Nland to raise dust, the audience still believes they are looking at photos from the fraudster's projects.

I am embarrassed for the many gentlemen on this site who are professionals in their fields and maintain a gentleman mien in their different locations abroad but are very comfortable fraternizing with a confirmed criminal element. So, a group of men hang out together in a beer parlour (this thread) and award building contracts to someone in their midst who presents himself as a Builder (n3xt / brabus ). He goes and robs their homes but still comes back to hang out at the beer parlour with victims and non victims alike. The victims keep making noise but the non victims tell them to keep quiet and let the faaji continue, afterall the beer parlor is not a police station. Decent men would tell the fraudster in their midst that he is no longer welcome until he at least apologizes to all victims and refund all monies but you see the very typical selfish behavior exhibited here over and over again.

This beer parlor is where he lays his traps and lies in wait, exactly as someone said up there. But it makes more sense to the selfish brethren to ban victims from here to another thread far from this one, another thread with less than 30 posts in 2 months and leave brabus to continue with his trade here. Let's just pretend victims have no right to be hurting even though none of us would willingly gift millions of naira to a criminal.

Alhaji S. I noticed everyone is unwilling to call you out on this issue so I will. Why? Because I am Yoruba like you and I have no alliances nor have I obtained any favors from Builders or clients. My conscience is clear. No offence to any other tribes but I speak of what I know. To whom much is given (respect in this section), much is expected. Maybe I simply missed where you have asked Brabus to stop posting on your thread until he does the right thing but I don't think so. I have noticed your requests though that the victims go to other threads created by yourself and n3xt to air their complaints. Very interesting! The fraudster is free to post here and ignore victims but not victims? S-e-r-i-o-u-s-l-y? ? ? You have been named an elder here and would appear to be the most elderly on this thread but what kind of elder refuses to voice out against repeated injustices? Because the victims have not obtained court judgements against him? Because their allegations have "not been proven in court?" Unlike folks like eghosajohnny who can be summarily condemned? Alhaji S, what would the Naija community in NY think of your silence and deflection in the face of what is going on here? Rhetorical question only, no response needed.

Here is where I remind all those who are members of professional bodies of ethical obligations when posting here. Nland is not out of the reach of ethical standards you have sworn to uphold. If you work for a large organization, this is also the time to go check your employer's social media policy so that you will be guided when you post. Even with using non work devices to post on Nland, you can be fired for behavior and utterances that are untoward and which your employer considers indicting.

The bible says "be ye not partakers of other men's evil." A man reaps what he sows. For actively encouraging a fraudster and shouting to quiet his victims so that you can receive advice for your builds, do you not know you will reap what you have sown? Same people are surprised when others not named brabus rip them off. There are many n3xts in the building industry and each enabler of fraud will find his own tormentor. It's really as simple as that, just stating a fact of life. The only difference is that the fraudster that cleans you out may not even have presentation skills anywhere as good as n3xt. Some of the people building homes in Naija are only one brabus /n3xt builder/supplier away from bankruptcy. How many of you can afford to lose colossal amounts of money to n3xt without declaring bankruptcy? ?

N1.7 million missing on neophyte's Ile Oluji thread, N1.5 million on vimo3's site, major rework done on their builds by other victims, running into millions of naira. Everybody facing cost overruns because of one man's greed. Truth is wherever there is money, thieves abound. It's like bees and honey. Potential loot is a couple of millions on an average one storey building so the stakes are high. Why do you think n3xt is always here pushing plagiarized innovations and answering questions before the next victim or n3xt establishes email/phone/text contact? If he was able to recruit new clients on his threads, do you think he would be posting here?

From what I have seen, N3xt has an established pattern of premeditated large scale fraud. In saner climes, he should have had court judgements ruin him into bankruptcy by now because there is ample evidence to back litigation. In Nigeria, it is easy to tell victims to go to court aka waste some more money on a nefarious character but we all know how the system works. I'm yet to hear n3xt refunded anyone's money in full so I am not expecting to hear of any refunds. Career criminals never make any headway because they will never enjoy contentment or peace of mind. Building a house in the village cannot buy that, stealing millions cannot buy it, all the money in the world cannot buy it either. Look inwards, look around you and ask yourself if you are truly happy. You cannot be because awon apanilekunjaiye do not experience peace of mind nor happiness. The self destructive behavioor keeps pushing for more and more and it is never enough

From what I have seen here, N3xt is a sociopath, unfeeling, lacking a conscience, and totally unrepentant. What will be his end? Your guess is as good as mine.

For anyone still considering giving him a chance knowing all that he has done, you are free to but do not expect an about turn. A decent man would consider the disgrace he has suffered and seek to redeem himself when given another opportunity and prove his "haters" wrong. The forces driving n3xt do not push him into that line of thinking.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DUNKA(m): 5:13am On Apr 02, 2022
n3xt:

Smiles. How do you want it?

Will these do or you want more?

https://youtube.com/shorts/DDXgHlrYtuY?feature=share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXvoXwDlWVI
Morning Don break abi? And you have resumed in the only place you can get mugus ko? Your usual flow will be disrupted as you will not post in peace like previous years grin

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DUNKA(m): 5:19am On Apr 02, 2022
n3xt:

We’re working in a jankara environment where anything goes and every effort you make trying to steer people towards doing the right thing is met with stiff resistance.

Would I build a similar house on such lot? No! I don’t have to be out of the country to know that. I know how important an adequate setback is to improving air quality. It’s just common sense!

However, we live in a country where people buy half plot and use the same plot to develop 10 units of 2 bedroom flats.

My job is to advice the client on what works and what won’t even fly which was exactly what we did - scale down to a duplex and 2 mini flats after he picked up additional plot (attached survey) to make the land a little bigger.

Your desperation knows no bound but it goes to show that the maximum pressure being applied to you is working wink

As your fairytales are being disrupted there is no room to corner anyone offline for "business" as usual.

Market don close for Nairaland try harder in Kobocity as nobody is dragging with you there grin

This year go red and for me it will be a good year if another person does not fall into your packaging trap cool

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 5:19am On Apr 02, 2022
Wishing all the Muslim faithfuls a happy and peaceful Ramadan.

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DUNKA(m): 5:25am On Apr 02, 2022
n3xt:
Wishing all the Muslim faithfuls a happy and peaceful Ramadan.
Keep your wishes, refund somehow his money and stop being a fradulent builder causing pain to the innocent. Dats all angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DUNKA(m): 5:36am On Apr 02, 2022
n3xt:

________

Sorrow, blood and tears has been the fate of any unfortunate client that engaged you for any build for over 10 years and counting.

You are back on the hunt again but belive me the resolve this time will not waver. Even your gang of thives have realized that you and your brand are bad market and have mostly withdrawn leaving to face the heat. There is really no honour among theives grin.

Your gang tried the tried and tested intimidation tactic of trying to stop challenging you online and pushing for an offline angle but that failed for years we have condoned this but as long as you post here we have a right of reply as if this was done years back in this 2022 we would not be here taking of bosun davies shoyeye and his dangerous and incompetent builds.

This year will be different. Since the management of Nairaland are unwilling to shut you down so be it.

No peace for the wicked smiley

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DUNKA(m): 6:27am On Apr 02, 2022
sonnie10:

Hint he is not a qualified architect, Engineer etc. So for someone not bound by any code of conduct, ethics or regulation anything goes as long as he get access to the clients millions grin

He is good in packaging to seal a build but the execution is the challenge as he claims what he is not.

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DUNKA(m): 6:33am On Apr 02, 2022
n3xt:

Bosun you are not even a qualified draftsman talk more of an Architect but for you anything for the buck grin

8 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 6:49am On Apr 02, 2022
DUNKA:
Hint he is not a qualified architect, Engineer etc. So for someone not bound by any code of conduct, ethics or regulation anything goes as long as he get access to the clients millions grin

He is good in packaging to seal a build but the execution is the challenge as he claims what he is not.

No matter how it tends to be explained, Judges already have a simple question for such. This is what they would ask . . .

Would a reasonable professional with equal experience and qualifications act in such manner under similar circumstance?

You guess is as good as mine.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Born2conquer: 6:51am On Apr 02, 2022
rmx:

Any commercial land amongst them , Cased abeokuta some months back . Oke ilewo or abiola way around opl ?
I have one hotter than those, situated in a main place with at least 10,000 people traffic per day

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:00am On Apr 02, 2022
DUNKA:
Bosun you are not even a qualified draftsman talk more of an Architect but for you anything for the buck grin

Smiles.

https://youtube.com/shorts/T4AqHSID9p4?feature=share

#frompapertobrick

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:00am On Apr 02, 2022

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 7:23am On Apr 02, 2022
Abudu2000:
so let's assume you paid 100k for architectural and structural drawings so u are saying an engineer spent 6years in school plus getting a coren for ur 50k drawings or the architect spent 6years too plus arcon certification just to do a 50k drawings? Nah next fit una.. until you nairalanders learn to respect other ppls professiona u will keep meeting ppl like next. I'm sure that's why somehow fell into his net because next promised to deliver a 50m job for 30m.

I paid ₦250k for the drawing. His bid for the project was also the highest from the ones submitted.

Sometimes it's good to ask questions and stop assuming with the hope of sounding smart.

10 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:26am On Apr 02, 2022
somehow:

I paid ₦250k for the drawing.

Sometimes it's good to ask questions and stop assuming with the hope of sounding smart.

He’s not talking about you grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 7:26am On Apr 02, 2022
n3xt:

Smiles.

https://youtube.com/shorts/T4AqHSID9p4?feature=share

#frompapertobrick

Posting pictures and videos won't hide your mess.

Until you truly change your ways, there's nothing you can do on this thread that'll hide your sins. (Both past and present).

Tips to the newbies :

Beware, he's flooding the thread again with pictures and images to sound competent.

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 7:27am On Apr 02, 2022
n3xt:

He’s not talking about you grin
Read to comprehend.

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:33am On Apr 02, 2022
somehow:

Read and comprehend.

Note to self. I suggest you read slowly with an open mind and try to comprehend
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 7:35am On Apr 02, 2022
n3xt:

Note to self. I suggest you read slowly with an open mind and try to comprehend

Now go back and read the bold again.

This is a new month, making it the 4th month in a new year. When are you paying your debt without having to be forced out of you?

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:36am On Apr 02, 2022
somehow:

Posting pictures and videos won't hide your mess.

Until you truly change your ways, there's nothing you can do on this thread that'll hide your sins. (Both past and present).

Tips to the newbies :

Beware, he's flooding the thread again with pictures and images to sound competent.

Pictures and videos of whose work? Other people or mine?

________

By the way, which way am I when we did all we achieved on the project within 8 weeks (March 15 to May 9) of intense activity on site?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoQaolO79Dg

Those period, there was no fraud attempt, no packaging stories, no fund diversion attempt, no probe, no noise... in fact no one knew who owns the project cry They were even sending us invite to visit the site. We were focused on one thing - delivering the project within budget and stipulated timeframe.
I think these should call for a sober reflection. What truly went wrong? Where?

Now that everyone knew... how far have we gone?

That’s why I shared that my 12 weeks on the project is far more productive than the 10 months of online bickering without a resolve but I think as you said you’re achieving your goal. I guess you shifted the goal post already.

We did what we were paid to do until...
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rmx: 8:01am On Apr 02, 2022
Born2conquer:

I have one hotter than those, situated in a main place with at least 10,000 people traffic per day

What area ? Area and quality of people is key for me

Oshodi might be 500k people par day .Wont be what I need . Will reach out by mail later

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2896) (2897) (2898) (2899) (2900) (2901) (2902) ... (3676) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: freshvine(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.