Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,177 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2903) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4433223 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2900) (2901) (2902) (2903) (2904) (2905) (2906) ... (3675) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 6:04am On Apr 03, 2022
bobkezel:

Calm down bro...
2x4 you used to know is no longer 2x4 it's like 2x3... 2x3 is now 2x2.... 2x2 is now useless or chewing stick as the person above stated...
16mm u used to know is now 12mm, 12mm now 10mm....
Naija is on auto cruise for destruction.

My own is not to discourage the first time builder.

Not having the required skill at the first go around is not a crime - lol.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 6:08am On Apr 03, 2022
Pop
Screeding
Pre cast parapet
Art work

We are available

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 6:13am On Apr 03, 2022
sonnie10:

Be advised that nairaland is like beer parlor. Anyone can choke their mouth in any open discussion. I can never allow you to openly pin such allegation on me

You are not the first and you won’t be the last. Open a few pages back and you would find a lot like you
Those that said openly that this might be his other handle
Those who said worst.
Those who couldn’t comprehend and even opened their mouth to accuse me of owning next a bike.
Come to think of it...

You, I mean you, mr opener, who gave you the opening to comment on this thread? I am asking because that seems to be the logic behind your comment

Very soon, you would suggest I even opened kobocity for him.
But you have never reported those that went as far as going to actively and openly engage and follow him there.

I never knew one needed an “opening” to comment on nairaland.
Need I remind you that this is 2022 and some of Nx3t comments we have recently seen date back to 2013. Who gave him the opening in those years?
Please be mindful of your open insinuations Nx3t time

There are people on this thread that have meet and discussed with him in person, I have never

There are people on this thread that have emailed him privately, I have never emailed

There are people that have solicited his services, paid money, engaged him , I have never

There people on this thread that have called him on the phone severally, I have never done so.
There are people on thread as we learnt today whose sisters womb were shifted, I never knew such.

All these people you have never openly called out

If you continue, you might also discover that some had dined with him
So just know that the connection you are trying to open or link is dead on arrival

You indeed promised Brabus a powerbike. This was when you were on your ego trip. The receipts are here.

Even if jokingly, the person you promised took it as such.

Stop fronting. But don’t let me deflect from the ongoing saga.

14 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by flexyonline: 6:32am On Apr 03, 2022
sonnie10:

Be advised that nairaland is like beer parlor. Anyone can choke their mouth in any open discussion. I can never allow you to openly pin such allegation on me

You are not the first and you won’t be the last. Open a few pages back and you would find a lot like you
Those that said openly that this might be his other handle
Those who said worst.
Those who couldn’t comprehend and even opened their mouth to accuse me of owning next a bike.
Come to think of it...

You, I mean you, mr opener, who gave you the opening to comment on this thread? I am asking because that seems to be the logic behind your comment

Very soon, you would suggest I even opened kobocity for him.
But you have never reported those that went as far as going to actively and openly engage and follow him there.

I never knew one needed an “opening” to comment on nairaland.
Need I remind you that this is 2022 and some of Nx3t comments we have recently seen date back to 2013. Who gave him the opening in those years?
Please be mindful of your open insinuations Nx3t time

There are people on this thread that have meet and discussed with him in person, I have never

There are people on this thread that have emailed him privately, I have never emailed

There are people that have solicited his services, paid money, engaged him , I have never

There people on this thread that have called him on the phone severally, I have never done so.
There are people on thread as we learnt today whose sisters womb were shifted, I never knew such.

All these people you have never openly called out

If you continue, you might also discover that some had dined with him
So just know that the connection you are trying to open or link is dead on arrival

I am not linking a connection. I see you pride yourself as a contrarian and try to exhibit that, which is fair game. However, the maybe unintended consequences of that is that you seem to be boosting @NEXT’s legitimacy in spite of the well established indictments against him, one of which he even appears recalcitrant in resolving right now. The last time you spoke about the issue with @Somehow, it was to ask “@NEXT, are you owing Somehow 2 million?”. Really?!! After all of that was established last year?!! I think we need to be more circumspect in the way we do these things sha.

18 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 7:04am On Apr 03, 2022
flexyonline:

I am not linking a connection. I see you pride yourself as a contrarian and try to exhibit that, which is fair game. However, the maybe unintended consequences of that is that you seem to be boosting @NEXT’s legitimacy in spite of the well established indictments against him, one of which he even appears recalcitrant in resolving right now. The last time you spoke about the issue with @Somehow, it was to ask “@NEXT, are you owing Somehow 2 million?”. Really?!! After all of that was established last year?!! I think we need to be more circumspect in the way we do these things sha.

After you established it last year, what then happened? Was it resolved or did you notice any inclination towards that which my actions have hindered? Seriously, you need to redirect your focus. You left the people that have agreed on here to have been funding and engaging him but attacked me. What else could be more boosting and indicting than paying and soliciting someone who you have always suspect to be shady. Don't attack someone who tried to put both parties on record. Someone who took the pain to have their words in black and white enough for even the blind to see. Whatever meaning you read into it, is all in your head and I do not have control over that. You can't put other words into what I have said or written, they are all here for everyone to see. What part have you played other than seat back and find holes in other people comments. Oh I see, you are trying to avoid the unintended consequences that is why you couldn't ask simple direct questions like I boldly did, you couldn't speak up. And I hope you do not expect me to be one of those who would come here to engage in endless likes seeking back and forts.

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 7:15am On Apr 03, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

You indeed promised Brabus a powerbike. This was when you were on your ego trip. The receipts are here.

Even if jokingly, the person you promised took it as such.

Stop fronting. But don’t let me deflect from the ongoing saga.

I might get you a younger sis. Lol
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by beejay1(m): 7:19am On Apr 03, 2022
Thank you
n3xt:

Disclaimer

I’m not asking you to buy from this person. As a matter of fact, I’ve not patronized her before but she’s a supplier around that area. She gave me her contact while working on some projects there.

You can call her to make enquiries and compare figures.

0708 357 7813 - I don’t know her name.

Here’s what I know. The price of good sharp sand in that area is more than what we buy in Lekki and Oshodi. And their truck is kinda small which makes it look like a rip off to me.
They don’t use the China truck we are used to in Lekki axis. They have the side-loading type of truck.

They have 2 types of sharp sand (good and bad sand). Both can be used but I’d advice you to use the good one for your concrete works.

_________

Granite at 300k in that axis seems like a good deal to me if it’s full. I bought very full 45 tons 2 weeks ago in Oshodi at 450k.
Unconfirmed source says granite price will go up in coming week again.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by beejay1(m): 7:20am On Apr 03, 2022
Thank you
EgunMogaji2:

My advice is to clarify it in tonnage.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 7:20am On Apr 03, 2022
sonnie10:

I might get you a younger sis. Lol

Trust me, there's absolutely nothing I need from you cool

10 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 7:23am On Apr 03, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

Trust me, there's absolutely nothing I need from you.

Then don't give me trouble. Because, I sure know how to return it same fold.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 7:38am On Apr 03, 2022
sonnie10:

Then don't give me trouble. Because, I sure know how to return it same fold.

Trust me dude I'll return fire for fire. Though that will just distract from the Somehows issue and annoy forum members.

PS: Holding your feet to fire on reneging on promise that you made in public is not giving you trouble - you're not worth that time for me. It's making you accountable.

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 7:41am On Apr 03, 2022
beejay1:
Thank you

Not in same location but 10 ton sharp sand is N32K here, 20 ton N65K. 20 ton granite N174K I think.

I don't think prices will ever go down so i you have space on your site then compile your materials if possible.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 7:41am On Apr 03, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

Trust me dude I'll return fire for fire. Though that will just distract from the Somehows issue and annoy forum members.

Go spread your mat. Your younger sis might be on the way. You sure like them young!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 7:47am On Apr 03, 2022
sonnie10:

Go spread your mat. Your younger sis might be on the way. You sure like them young!

Deflection won't work dude. Try another method grin

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:51am On Apr 03, 2022
Wow! The bike, the yard sale and sarcasms. I honestly do not have any idea you were the one. I put past in the past.

To be honest, I’m always here to study the comprehension of online written sarcasms.

Brabus has been at loggerheads with many folks here that we ended up becoming online friends in this same place. One was my number 1 praise singer on the project in question jumping from platforms to platforms (kcity to NL) to sing praises and admiration.

Can we confidently call such folk an enabler or say they’re giving Brabus an opening?

I understand this game perfectly and only the weak ones fall for it. I’m happy @redgem didn't allow emotions to becloud her reasoning when they came at her. I guess she’s too focused to allow anyone sell her cra p or maybe more matured.

We’ve been here for years and we know the drill. I’m pretty sure some of your know I’m still working for many people here but they’re wise enough not to make it public before you start tagging them.

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 7:53am On Apr 03, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

Deflection won't work dude. Try another method grin

Mr two face. As if we don't know who was was Nx3t number one fan on here even before the whole of this. Nx3t was you right hand man, so you can't deny him now that there is problem. You were solidly behind him even on the bike issue, pushing and encouraging him. Nobody is a kid here ok.

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 8:00am On Apr 03, 2022
sonnie10:

Mr two face. As if we don't know who was was Nx3t number one fan on here even before the whole of this. Nx3t was you right hand man, so you can't deny him now that there is problem. You were solidly behind him even on the bike issue, pushing and encouraging him. Nobody is a kid here ok.

Please is this what you mean by "return it same fold"? I'm not impressed yet o.

By the way, are you getting upset because you're starting to fall back into your gibberish typing and typos? Compose yourself Man grin

I am EgunMogaji, my record is here, good or bad, and I stand by it 100%.

I yield the floor to you because it's like arguing with an slowpoke at this point and I truly don't want to deflect from Somehows issues.

Have a nice Sunday yah all.

10 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 8:08am On Apr 03, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

By the way, are you getting upset because you're starting to fall back into your gibberish typing and typos? Compose yourself Man grin

Coming from someone who just typed this a minute a go. What a shame! Smart by half

You stand by by words, why did you delete this?

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by uncleteeh(m): 8:14am On Apr 03, 2022
hslbroker2:
New parapet new progress
Are you the contractor or the supervising engineer on this project sir?

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 8:17am On Apr 03, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

I yield the floor to you because it's like arguing with an slowpoke at this point and I truly don't want to deflect from Somehows issues.

Have a nice Sunday yah all.

Slowpoke that pees on your head. You are no longer Nx3t friend and number one fan, tell us something else please.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by uncleteeh(m): 8:20am On Apr 03, 2022
Hotice007:
I have so much interest in real estate development but currently, i have not knowledge on it. I'm currently located in warri, Delta state. I will love to be mentored on how to go about this and i need advice on how to start my journey. will highly appreciate your response
I have someone who can put you through.
You might need to pay for consultation, her delivery is top notch.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DUNKA(m): 8:28am On Apr 03, 2022
n3xt:
Wow! The bike, the yard sale and sarcasms. I honestly do not have any idea you were the one. I put past in the past.

To be honest, I’m always here to study the comprehension of online written sarcasms.

Brabus has been at loggerheads with many folks here that we ended up becoming online friends in this same place. One was my number 1 praise singer on the project in question jumping from platforms to platforms (kcity to NL) to sing praises and admiration.

Can we confidently call such folk an enabler or say they’re giving Brabus an opening?

I understand this game perfectly and only the weak ones fall for it. I’m happy @redgem didn't allow emotions to becloud her reasoning when they came at her. I guess she’s too focused to allow anyone sell her cra p or maybe more matured.

We’ve been here for years and we know the drill. I’m pretty sure some of your know I’m still working for many people here but they’re wise enough not to make it public before you start tagging them.
Bosun the Conman you have a unique ability to awaken different beasts in people. cheesy Your activities here have polarized this group long enough.

When are you refunding somehow his #2 million? If not we continue the jaguda here grin

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DUNKA(m): 8:32am On Apr 03, 2022
sonnie10:

Slowpoke that pees on your head. You are no longer Nx3t friend and number one fan, tell us something else please.
@ EgunMogaji2 and @sonnie10 Sirs, please I appeal for the swords to be sheathed. Let's us not forget the bigger picture that Bosun is fraudster and needs to be stopped from getting any more victims. One day you will look back at this exchange and laugh together. Bosun really brings out the worst of emotions wink

I come in peace

10 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DrGoodman: 8:34am On Apr 03, 2022
sonnie10:

TBH, you sound exactly like an alternate moniker of the criminal brabus, your deliberate misspellings of his name is rather childish, who do you think you can fool here. Stop fioling yourself.

8 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DrGoodman: 8:36am On Apr 03, 2022
n3xt:

Mr. Criminal good morning o grin

Oloshi looking for who to steal from, lazy man.

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 8:38am On Apr 03, 2022
DrGoodman:

TBH, you sound exactly like an alternate moniker of the criminal brabus, your deliberate misspellings of his name is rather childish, who do you think you can fool here. Stop fioling yourself.

Another one in less than an hour
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DrGoodman: 8:43am On Apr 03, 2022
sonnie10:

Another one in less than an hour

Everything about you sounds fake, rambling from morning till night and always dragging in useless distractions in the days n3xt needs to derail the discussions on him.

Your trying to draw him into many talks and answering his fraudulent questions meant to mask his rotten image is well noted.

N3xt has many monikers, and you act like one of them.

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 8:48am On Apr 03, 2022
DrGoodman:

Everything about you sounds fake, rambling from morning till night and always dragging in useless distractions in the days n3xt needs to derail the discussions on him.

Your trying to draw him into many talks and answering his fraudulent questions meant to mask his rotten image is well noted.

N3xt has many monikers, and you act like one of them.

For the first time, I have paid attention to the spelling of his name. But what good is that?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DrGoodman: 8:53am On Apr 03, 2022
sonnie10:

For the first time, I have paid attention to spelling of his name. But what good is that?

See eh, deliberate misspelling is an old trick used by spies when they want to act as if they don't know the person being discussed. Youve been here for too long and you trying to misspel his moniker gave you away cheaply.

But that's the least of it.

When this saga about somehow and how he was defrauded is in thick smoke, you tried all your best to claim a building and sustained the argument that lasted weeks here, that fight with MMotimo is a smokescreen meant to make ppl forget the fraud issue quickly.

Beware, person wey dey cry dey see road o

14 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 8:59am On Apr 03, 2022
DrGoodman:

See eh, deliberate misspelling is an old trick used by spies when they want to act as if they don't know the person being discussed. Youve been here for too long and you trying to misspel his moniker gave you away cheaply.

But that's the least of it.

When this saga about somehow and how he was defrauded is in thick smoke, you tried all your best to claim a building and sustained the argument that lasted weeks here, that fight with MMotimo is a smokescreen meant to make ppl forget the fraud issue quickly.

Beware, person wey dey cry dey see road o

Now I see. You are right. But I thought the fight was because I was actually building the house and the verdict was that it was wrong and an archaic thing to do considering the economic value, the essence and purpose of such house. And I out rightly rejected rebuked such assertion.
Same building is what you now believe I am "claiming".
At what point did you connect all these with the current owing issue?

You guys, are actually getting me really confused here.

Same me promised myself a bike and cannot keep my promise to me. Na so madness dey take start sha!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 9:11am On Apr 03, 2022
For the newbies.

You are amongst a collective of different people with different backgrounds. Some are at the top of their game who handle multiple multi million Naira projects at the same time, some are small shops that also do concurrent projects, and some are one off builders who build occasionally. In between are people like majority of us who just want to build a house we can be proud of.

So please don't beat yourself up because you didn't get it quite right with materials, cost, location, etc. It's just money and it should't define us.

So as you ask questions don't be dissuaded by some of the answers that you get. Some answers comes from a good place, some come from a place of frustration.

An example, I don't have a truck scale at any of my sites so I can only guesstimate tonnage. There are various things that trucks drivers can do between the quarry and your site, they have "Yodi", "Ashawo Load", etc

So the point of this post is to enjoy your build, do the best that you can.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Kk4(m): 10:02am On Apr 03, 2022
RockOfAgesAlumi:

Good afternoon talking about EBM profile it is different from casement profile and it is expensive.
But if you need help on the casement profile which is the quotation I can help in that place

Now concerning the embedded burglary and burglary alone both of them is good but it depends on choice because on aluminum burglary we make it vertical and horizontal it will not be too wide and this will make it strong and will make use of 12mm rod or 16mm rod
God will not make our load the load of thief

SUB FRAME
The two is ok, but sub frame cost you extra money it also make the window beautiful and neat, anytime you want to remove the window no need of breaking the wall before removing the window

Window without subframe is also good but we install with nylon to make it neat but if you want to remove the window you have to break the wall before removing it
Thanks

Hello,
Can I get a rough quotation for,

8 double aluminium windows.

2 (3 in 1) aluminium windows (sliding).

Total of 10 windows. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (2900) (2901) (2902) (2903) (2904) (2905) (2906) ... (3675) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.