Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,427 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2923) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4433825 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2920) (2921) (2922) (2923) (2924) (2925) (2926) ... (3676) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 11:06am On Apr 08, 2022
bolu1986:

You no dey accept your Mistake nawaoo. I have been to this site myself... Why don't you show us the internal work you did? Whoever that will plaster that house we have to do a lot of amendment... You only show the good areas .

According to electrician on site all the decking electrical piping has been damage cause you use inferior pipes.. same with plumbing.

Continue to defend nonsense

More than 5 people on this thread have been to the site.
He's always right, everyone else is wrong and jealous of him.

Jealous of what exactly?

8 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 11:08am On Apr 08, 2022
Itsrm:

The pictures have been posted before

https://www.nairaland.com/2550211/general-topic-thread-to-discuss-anything/2568#107528095

Thank you for taking out time to help him recollect again.

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 11:09am On Apr 08, 2022
n3xt:

I’ve seen electrical. What about plumbing?

I believe we’ve moved on but if it won’t be an issue, I can still get an electrician to fish those pipes and get cables installed in them without worries at no cost to anyone.

Structured cabling is my major before I get into construction and I’ve worked on even far more complex situations.

[/b]Meanwhile, the client had a premium quote from top electrical contractor here (recommended by me) but chose to go with the cheapest in the market. I believe he has his own reasons [b]

Fortunately for me, apart from steel trusses which was a variation item, the electrical work is the only part of my work that option quotes were sourced from subcontractors and picked based on clients approval.

Abi I lie?

I rest.

Lol � you suppose to be a comedian.. your reasoning is so so shallow

11 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 11:10am On Apr 08, 2022
n3xt:

I’ve seen electrical. What about plumbing?

I believe we’ve moved on but if it won’t be an issue, I can still get an electrician to fish those pipes and get cables installed in them without worries at no cost to anyone.

Structured cabling is my major before I get into construction and I’ve worked on even far more complex situations.

Meanwhile, the client had a premium quote from top electrical contractor here (recommended by me) but chose to go with the cheapest in the market. I believe he has his own reasons

Fortunately for me, apart from steel trusses which was a variation item, the electrical work is the only part of my work that option quotes were sourced from subcontractors and picked based on clients approval.

Abi I lie?

I rest.

After seeing the electrical pipes, what did you do?
You turned around to start talking about how you helped twinskenny "solve" his own mistakes.

Typical.

So twinskenny is now a cheap vendor? Was it twinskenny that fixed the fake pipes you bought?

Plumber is not the typing type.

If you see that of plumbing, what are you going to do?

9 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 11:12am On Apr 08, 2022
twinskenny:

Lol � you suppose to be a comedian.. your reasoning is so so shallow

It’s not yet your turn bro. You’ll be called to come and perform when it’s your time.

Stop jumping. I’m sure you think I was talking about you. It’s not you!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 11:13am On Apr 08, 2022
somehow:

After seeing the electrical pipes, what did you do?
You turned around to start talking about how you helped twinskenny "solve" his own mistakes.

Typical.

So twinskenny is not a cheap vendor? Was it twinskenny that fixed that fake pipes you bought?

Plumber is not the typing type.

If you see that of plumbing, what are you going to do?

Bros, I said you get what you paid for.

Stop digressing.

True or False?

We got a premium quote from a well known MEP expert here and you said it’s nonsense and got other cheaper quotes which you ended settling for.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 11:13am On Apr 08, 2022
n3xt:

It’s not yet your turn bro. You’ll be called to come and perform when it’s your time.

Stop jumping. I’m sure you think I was talking about you. It’s not you!

I have promised to be on your case on this thread so as to save anyone from falling victim to you in the nearest future.

8 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 11:14am On Apr 08, 2022
n3xt:

Bros, I said you get what you paid for.

Stop digressing.

True or False?

We got a premium quote from a well known MEP expert here and you said it’s nonsense and got other cheaper quotes.

When did you and I negotiate price for conduit pipes?

Was it Twinskenny that helped you fix conduit pipes or did he buy them for you?

What concerns "well known MEP experts" with what was paid to you as part of the carcass cost?

You're trying to muddle the waters again, a trait only Crooks use.

9 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 11:14am On Apr 08, 2022
somehow:

I have promised to be on your case on this thread so as to save anyone from falling victim to you in the nearest future.

So long it rock your boat sir. Kindly find time to attend to my last message sir.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 11:17am On Apr 08, 2022
n3xt:

So long it rock your boat sir. Kindly find time to attend to my last message sir.

Message where?

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 11:19am On Apr 08, 2022
somehow:

[s]When did me and you negotiate price for conduit pipes?

Was it Twinskenny that helped you fix conduit pipes or did he buy them for you?

What concerns "well known MEP experts" with what was paid to you as part of the carcass cost?[/s]

[s]You're trying to muddle the waters again, a trait only Crooks use.[/s]

Let me make it easier.

Why did you accept option quotes for electrical pipe work on the contract?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 11:21am On Apr 08, 2022
n3xt:

Let me make it easier.

Why did you accept option quotes for electrical pipe work on the contract?

What exactly are you trying not to say?

The you I know would have posted chats of me asking you to use substandard pipes.

So kindly tell and show the house where I negotiated conduit pipes with you.

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 11:22am On Apr 08, 2022
At least the contractor has stated what his scope covered.
Why was there a need for an option quote on electrical pipe work amidst the contract? To achieve what exactly?

Simple question.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 11:23am On Apr 08, 2022
No further cross examination.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 11:27am On Apr 08, 2022
I have a witness in the house sha and evidence to proof you got what you paid for.

Exhibit 102: Quotation for Electrical Work submitted by XYZ Electrical Contractors dated...
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 11:29am On Apr 08, 2022
n3xt:
At least the contractor has stated what his scope covered.
Why was there a need for an option quote on electrical pipe work amidst the contract? To achieve what exactly?

Simple question.

You're blabbing and everyone can see to this.

Was conduit piping not part of the carcass?

Yẹs or no?

If yes, did we negotiate specially for conduit piping?

If no, who then did I send to handle the conduit piping while you were on the job?

I know you're trying very hard to sound smart by muddling the waters.

The public should carefully watch your gimmicks.

E go red for you on this thread.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 11:33am On Apr 08, 2022
The house should spot the difference.

Conduit piping

And

The normal MEP.

The former is what I have issues with which was handled solely by Bosun and as part of the total carcass package.

The normal MEP is the one I gave to Twinskenny which in the process discovered that the pipes used during conduit piping were mostly inferior and blocked/wasted as seen in the link posted by @itsrm.

Do not let him confuse you.

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 11:36am On Apr 08, 2022
somehow:

You're blabbing and everyone can see to this.

Was conduit piping not part of the carcass?

Yẹs or no?

Yes it’s part of the Contract.
That’s why I’m wondering why you had to request for another quote amidst the contract for electrical pipe works.
It wasn’t as if we negotiated each stage of work separately. It was a turnkey project.

If yes, did we negotiate specially for conduit piping?

I never had to review my contract with you but you came with option quotes for the electrical pipe works and chose the least bid submitted by the subcontractors contacted.

If no, who then did I send to handle the conduit piping while you were on the job?

The job was awarded to the contractor with the least bid.

I know you're trying very hard to sound smart by muddling the waters.

Am I supposed to sound stupid?

The public should carefully watch your gimmicks.

Noted but I’m not the one who had to review a quote vetted by a QS amidst a project and chose to accept the least bid.

E go red for you on this thread.

I rest.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 11:39am On Apr 08, 2022
n3xt:

That’s why I’m wondering why you had to request for another quote amidst the contract for electrical pipe works.
It wasn’t as if we negotiated each stage of work separately. It was a turnkey project.

I never had to review my contract with you but you came with option quotes for the electrical pipe works and chose the least bid submitted by the subcontractors contacted.

Noted but I’m not the one who had to review a quote vetted by a QS amidst a project and chose to accept the least bid.

I rest.

The quotes I asked for was not for conduit piping, rather for the complete wiring of the house.

No one was given any contract aside you to handle the conduit pipes you used during foundation and top floor decking because they were part of the carcass contract and was never for once discussed.

Do not try to be clever by half.

The contract I gave Twinskenny is for the wiring of the house which is not part of the carcass contract or does carcass come with wiring too?

You have tried your best to confuse everyone but Bosun, if I get person time, e go red you.

So quit beating around the bush.

8 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 11:42am On Apr 08, 2022
somehow:

The quotes I asked for was not for conduit piping, rather for the complete wiring of the house.

Do not try to be clever by half.

The contract I gave Twinskenny is for the wiring of the house which is not part of the carcass contract or does carcass come with wiring too?

You have tried your best to confuse everyone but Bosun, if I get person time, e go red you.

So quit beating around the bush.

All evidence proved you wrong sir.

The timing and the content of the quotes received proved you wrong.

I think you should share the quote you got and the date on it and explain to us why it correlates with the time we were getting ready to do the first floor slab.

I don’t make up stories. I deal in facts.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DUNKA(m): 11:45am On Apr 08, 2022
n3xt:

I rest.
Barrister Bosun Davies Shoyeye at it again grin

When are you paying clients refund? All these long stories have thrashed out before, hence your commitment to refund client. undecided

10 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 11:46am On Apr 08, 2022
n3xt:

All evidence proved you wrong sir.

The timing and the content of the quotes received proved you wrong.

I think you should share the quote you got and the date on it and explain to us why correlates with exactly the time we were getting ready to do the first floor slab.

I don’t make up stories. I deal in facts.

I know you love to drag issues.

Kindly post screenshots of our chat showing someone else handled conduit piping during foundation /1st floor decking or any other chat showing we negotiated what you should use in this regard.

In the absence of this, I will Leave you in the court of public opinion.

My messages to those reading is that, guard your purse jealousy and do not be tempted by long epistles + enticing pictures, in reality, they are audio and you will end up leaking your wounds.

8 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 11:48am On Apr 08, 2022
You can’t establish your allegations with irrefutable facts.

It’s a shame. I’ll pay you off soon.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DrGoodman: 11:50am On Apr 08, 2022
n3xt:

At this point you're sounding like a lunatic.

11 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 11:51am On Apr 08, 2022
n3xt:
You can’t establish your allegations with irrefutable facts.

You have not posted what you claimed as evidence, yet you're talking about irrefutable facts, what do we call this?

Your issue is psychological apart from behavioural.

Hopefully I get all my refund within 1 month

8 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DrGoodman: 11:51am On Apr 08, 2022
n3xt:

If you pay, I will deactivate my moniker and become a monk.

Scammers never agree to pay.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 11:52am On Apr 08, 2022
Orichischi

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 11:55am On Apr 08, 2022
somehow:

You have not posted what you claimed as evidence, yet you're talking about irrefutable facts, what do we call this?

Your issue is psychological apart from behavioural.

Hopefully I get all my refund within a 1 month space.

I’ve moved baba.

I’m not going to drag someone who’s having a great time into your baseless accusation.

A simple question of “Why was there a need for option quotes on electrical pipe work during the project when you already have a contract covering everything in place?” You can’t provide answer.

You started tagging people up and down. Talking about wiring when we were discussing conduit pipe work.

I know lies when I see one. I know deflection when I smell one.

You WIN grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Badgers14: 11:56am On Apr 08, 2022
Apologist02:
Good morningng everyone. I need your professional ideas please.
There is a 5 unit semidetached house of 3
and 2 bedroom flats. The Engineer constructed a single chamber septic tank to collect the solid waste from the toilet only and directed all the wastewater (bathroom and kitchen) and flood water to a pipe meant to be linked to a drainage channel outside the compound.
Now, none of the houses along the street has a draniage channel (most/all are low-cost buildings) and there is a concern that the next house might not continue a drainage channel if constructed in front of the building alone (90% probability because of several reasons).
Pls sirs, what can be done to collect and/or dispose this wastewater properly. The soil is made up of tiny pore lateritic sand.

cc: everyone with an opinion

Spyder880
Egunmogaji2
N3xt

Why would anyone Engineer or not channel an untreated water waste outside of a property??

We all complain about ineffective and reckless politicians but are willing to fvck up our own environment, neighborhoods, with our own hands at a grassroot level..

What kind of rubbish reasoning is the so called Engineer employing here?

The building approving agency just cares about the money being paid to them nothing else.

( unless I missed the part op said the waste waters were already treated)

Even if the water was indeed treated, there still have to be a mechanism in place for the treated water to be disposed.
As innocent as rain water is, if there's no channel for proper disposal, it does constitute a nuisance, breeds mosquitoes and diseases.

The Engineer here just channeled the waste water outside his building and declared, my building is good, the waste water left my property, it is no longer my problem.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bixton(m): 11:57am On Apr 08, 2022
somehow:
The house should spot the difference.

Conduit piping

And

The normal MEP.

The former is what I have issues with which was handled solely by Bosun and as part of the total carcass package.

The normal MEP is the one I gave to Twinskenny which in the process discovered that the pipes used during conduit piping were mostly inferior and blocked/wasted as seen in the link posted by @itsrm.

Do not let him confuse you.

With regard to pipes been blocked......I guess it's the decking pipes
(1)Who was on site doing supervision of the casting of the decking slab.........
(2) What the man who did the piping also available when the decking was receiving cement.......

Modified..
Cc..n3xt

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DrGoodman: 11:57am On Apr 08, 2022
n3xt:

I’ve moved baba.

I’m not going to drag someone who’s having a great time into your baseless accusation.

A simple question of “Why was there a need for option quotes on electrical pipe work during the project when you already have a contract covering everything in place?” You can’t provide answer.

You started tagging people up and down. Talking about wiring when we were discussing conduit pipe work.

I know lies when I see one. I know deflection when I smell one.

You WIN grin

I was reading up on your previous scams, you always insult your victims, even threaten them and mock them and their family members.

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Stopthecap: 11:57am On Apr 08, 2022

You can't fool all the people all the time

This similar conduit matter has been raised by other clients of our fraudster lunatic builder before, and the same rambling and evasive answer was given.
Most people should know the difference between conduit work done doing concrete casting/carcass work and electrical cabling....

Our resident fraudster thinks he can always bombard the thread with IRRELEVANT PICTURES AND LONG EPISTLES TO EVADE ACCOUTABILITY...

THOSE DAYS ARE LONG OVER....there will be vigilance on this thread

Not everyone on this platform is a novice...incomplete/shoddy projects abound but will be giving "advice" on the internet...

smh

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2920) (2921) (2922) (2923) (2924) (2925) (2926) ... (3676) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: djaybaba, topsy23 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.