Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2925) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4378238 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2922) (2923) (2924) (2925) (2926) (2927) (2928) ... (3664) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 1:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
Now I believe those saying you have some severe psychological issues.

This is so irritating.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 1:06pm On Apr 08, 2022
CAN of Worms

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Greenarrow01(m): 1:07pm On Apr 08, 2022
There is no way you are going to.twist this.

Next failed to redeem his image with somehow project.
He failed totally in all areas.

All these back and forth is just constituting nuisance on this thread.
He should either pay up as soon as possible or somehow stops dragging feet with whatever he is planning

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 1:11pm On Apr 08, 2022
Greenarrow01:
There is no way you are going to.twist this.

Next failed to redeem his image with somehow project.
He failed totally in all areas.

All these back and forth is just constituting nuisance on this thread.
He should either pay up as soon as possible or somehow stops dragging feet with whatever he is planning

I hope you're now coming to terms now that he keeps exposing himself.

I have told you that as long as he's posting on this thread any form of advertisement, I won't sit back, I will remind the house again and whoever doesn't like me dragging him here should either unfollow the thread or just mind his or her business.

Met him here and will keep the online dragging on.

I chose not to expose him then with the hope that he was going to amend his ways, but he came here boasting and lying about the whole project.

9 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Badgers14: 1:16pm On Apr 08, 2022
All this numerous back and forth between oga contractor and oga client. I am not here to offer judgment on who is right or wrong and frankly I did not attempt to read the numerous pages of the back and forth. But..

As a business owner, we ought got to learn business diplomacy.. sometimes win some lose some.. sometimes win win, or lose lose.
The best way is to revamp, reevaluate, make adjustments were applicable and build your brand.

Like i suggested to one of the contractors here when he was posting clients voice-mail and what's app etc.. those things don't bode well for the business owner, it doesn't help one build their positive business reputation (in my opinion).

My suggestion is, here's the thing, in customer-client relations, sometimes the other party is trying to take advantage of the other guy and sometimes they don't intend to but it appear that way.. things happen, mistakes could be made, people misunderstands, sometimes in our effort to perfect something might come out the way we didn't hope and it might appear to others that was a malicious intention even if it wasn't.

An example here, let me take us back to the year 1992, in one of landmark product liability cases in the U.S , a woman sued McDonald's because she accidentally spilled her hot coffee on her self and suffered burns. The lawsuit accused McDonald's of gross negligence And yes she won a jury verdict of $3m.

But let's ask ourselves these questions, this case is long closed offcourse but do we really think their was a malicious intent on the part of McDonald's? Gross negligence? When something is hot, it has potential to cause some kind of harm. Even if the coffee was at 100 degrees Fahrenheit, if it is chugged too fast or accidentally spills on you, it could cause a snow ball of accidents.

But what did McDonald's and other businesses do? They started including notes on the coffee that's says it is hot and came up with those coffee holder and watched the temp of the coffee. Lesson here, learn from incidents, Make corrections and move on.

There are other product liability lawsuits , the one of pressing iron but we won't go there now.. but there's a reason why appliances have lots of warning notes in the manual and on the box. That is businesses learning and making adjustments. The same reasons why there are software updates, product updates and redesigns etc..

One more here before I go, just last year GM sent LG electronics an invoice of $1.9bn because they had issues with their EV battery for their Chevy bolt that was manufacturedby LG, LG agreed to take care of the invoice.

Fast forward 2022, GM and LG Energy solutions (same parent company as LG electronics) signed a deal to build a battery plant in Michigan that is worth $2.6bn.

That's business for you!!

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bixton(m): 1:17pm On Apr 08, 2022
n3xt:

I’m not the one who cleared the job for casting.

cool cool

And you're the main contractor and also received supervisor fees for all works as it regards the carcass....... angry

11 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Greenarrow01(m): 1:21pm On Apr 08, 2022
somehow:

I hope you're now coming to terms now that he keeps exposing himself.

I have told you that as long as he's posting on this thread any form of advertisement, I won't sit back, I will remind the house again and whoever doesn't like me dragging him here should either unfollow the thread or just mind his or her business.

Met him here and will keep the online dragging on.

I chose not to expose him then with the hope that he was going to amend his ways, but he came here boasting and lying about the whole project.

I have never denied the fact that he had issues with your project.
My anger has always been in the fact that you dragged your feet for months.
You didn't take any meaningful step that we are aware of to retrieve your money, then you and the other guys are on here along with next spoiling this beautiful thread.

Do you know the headache of scolling through 3 to 4 pages trying to sieve meaningful post ?
And all what I keep posting here then was that
All your online rants won't bring your money out, you are not the first victim of next.
But efforts offline with whatever legit means possible will save us the headache of constantly reading back and forth post.

Lastly.
You are equally at fault here.
You might not agree with me
But you are equally at fault.

If you are eating with the devil
You have to use long spoon.
Paying upfront for everything with someone with a questionable past is a big error on your part.

2. All those months you were posting dots on that thread
You should have instead come here to "kigbe SITA"
Your built and morning might have been saved.
3. Lastly you are too gentle on things like this.
On your future builds.
If you don't behave like a werey.
People will still want to ride you.

11 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 1:29pm On Apr 08, 2022
bixton:

cool cool

And you're the main contractor and also received supervisor fees for all works as it regards the carcass....... angry

Mr Bixton, I hope you know projects do have people called consultants.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Greenarrow01(m): 1:29pm On Apr 08, 2022
rmx:

You get time tope

Boss good evening.
Pls I will like to ask you two questions and I really hope you are okay with my questions.

For your mini malls
Pls what size (KVA) of transformers do you use
And what is your estimated energy billing per month.

What size of diesel gen(KVA) do you use as back up
What are their average run time per day and estimated cost of running this generators.

I really hope you will provide answers to these questions and they are not too private or trade secrets

Thanks.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 1:30pm On Apr 08, 2022
Greenarrow01:

I have never denied the fact that he had issues with your project.
My anger has always been in the fact that you dragged your feet for months.
You didn't take any meaningful step that we are aware of to retrieve your money, then you and the other guys are on here along with next spoiling this beautiful thread.

Do you know the headache of scolling through 3 to 4 pages trying to sieve meaningful post ?
And all what I keep posting here then was that
All your online rants won't bring your money out, you are not the first victim of next.
But efforts offline with whatever legit means possible will save us the headache of constantly reading back and forth post.

Lastly.
You are equally at fault here.
You might not agree with me
But you are equally at fault.

If you are eating with the devil
You have to use long spoon.
Paying upfront for everything with someone with a questionable past is a big error on your part.

2. All those months you were posting dots on that thread
You should have instead come here to "kigbe SITA"
Your built and morning might have been saved.
3. Lastly you are too gentle on things like this.
On your future builds.
If you don't behave like a werey.
People will still want to ride you.

You're assuming that I didn't/aren't take(n) any meaningful steps even though I some weeks ago posted an EFCC screenshot or how did you come to this conclusion?

If everything is left offline, the circle continues here online.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 1:34pm On Apr 08, 2022
somehow:

What kind of madness is this?
was Tops for conduit piping or for the complete wiring of the building?

I repeat again, what kind of sickness are you suffering from that you just love to lie even to yourself?

When did you contact Tops and when did you buy/use the pipes for the conduits? (For the foundation and 1st floor decking).

What is Top's business with conduits pipes you quoted for within the carcass quotation?

You have his quote and the date is on it. You can check the project thread to correlate it with event happening on the project and what his estimates covered.

Point of correction, we do not need electrical conduit pipes during foundation stage.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Amastermovic(m): 1:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
Local man cannot enjoy this thread unlike before..

contractor kindly stop posting until you refund your client and stop dragging back and forth its already established you owe him .

No one will be happy seeing you post when u owe dem and throwing shades now..

And for the client kindly note that dragging him up and down wont stop anyone from engaging him same way you did despite the warning from one user last year..

To the contractor fear God some client may not drag you legally kindly switch operations to real estate sale. Not easy to be a concept designer, building engr, and project manager at a GO ,

I understand u love to try different concept do that on personal build

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Greenarrow01(m): 1:36pm On Apr 08, 2022
somehow:

You're assuming that I didn't/aren't take any meaningful steps even though I some weeks ago posted an EFCC screenshot or how did you come to this conclusion?

If everything is left offline, the circle continues here online.

No no no
The circle can't continue online
You know why.
You can decide to reply all his post with a caption

Be wary of this contractor. With a link to egunmogajis thread.
This way potential clients are totally responsible for what they are going into.

But back and forth is polluting the thread.
I hope you understand.

Secondly on the efcc issue.
Those guys are damn slow.
Especially when your money is not in the hundreds of millions.

I was saying it took you ages to make meaningful effor.
When you were posting dot dot dot on next thread
I thought you were a spammer.
It took you months to do something tangible on him.

I have nothing against you sir.
I only dislike having to read all these post over and over and over and over again

8 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Greenarrow01(m): 1:39pm On Apr 08, 2022
Amastermovic:

contractor kindly stop posting until you refund your client and stop dragging back and forth its already established you owe him .

And for the client kindly note that dragging him up and down wont stop anyone from engaging him same way you did despite the warning from one user last year..

To the contractor fear God some client may not drag you legally kindly switch operations to real estate sale. Not easy to be a concept designer, building engr, and project manager at a GO ,

I swear n3xt will.make millions selling real estate
I swear.

He has a way on convincing people.
He is good with polishing things

He is social media savvy

He is just not cut for construction.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 1:42pm On Apr 08, 2022
Greenarrow01:

I swear.

He is social media savvy

I hate social media though and I’m passionate about construction.

I just hate blackmails. Issues happen. People resolve it and move on but to stoop so low to drag other people for flimsy excuses.... cry

But on a flipside, sebi na me you call devil few minutes ago?

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 1:55pm On Apr 08, 2022
Greenarrow01:

No no no
The circle can't continue online
You know why.
You can decide to reply all his post with a caption

Be wary of this contractor. With a link to egunmogajis thread.
This way potential clients are totally responsible for what they are going into.

But back and forth is polluting the thread.
I hope you understand.

Secondly on the efcc issue.
Those guys are damn slow.
Especially when your money is not in the hundreds of millions.

I was saying it took you ages to make meaningful effor.
When you were posting dot dot dot on next thread
I thought you were a spammer.
It took you months to do something tangible on him.

I have nothing against you sir.
I only dislike having to read all these post over and over and over and over again

Yes, those dots were for a purpose then.

When I no longer have business with him, I will revisit some of your suggestions.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 1:57pm On Apr 08, 2022
somehow:
Now I believe those saying you have some severe psychological issues.

This is so irritating.

I wasn’t having psychological issues when I was selling blocks at 200 naira and kept the price of cement at 3,000 when others were selling at higher price.

I became a psychological patient when I told you I’m not accepting bullsh*t when you chose to push the cost of inflation on me in a fixed sum contract. You paid 3000 per bag of cement and you wanted to claim 3800 naira from me

When did you realize I was a psychological patient?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 1:58pm On Apr 08, 2022
Amastermovic:

People were no longer dragging him when I contracted him which was 6 years later.

I choose to do it different this time around.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 2:00pm On Apr 08, 2022
n3xt:

You have his quote and the date is on it. You can check the project thread to correlate it with event happening on the project and what his estimates covered.

Point of correction, we do not need electrical conduit pipes during foundation stage.

You're a time waster.

Go and gather my refund offline because that's what matters.

10 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 2:01pm On Apr 08, 2022
somehow:

You're a time waster.

Go and gather my refund offline because that's what matters.

O ti red.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2022
DrGoodman:

The mind of a thief works in mysterious ways, especially a sociopathic thief. That's why some thief's will sneak into the house of a lady and steal panties to sniff, instead of her gold chain.

DrGoodman, make you no kill persin with laff o.
You mean some Contractors are stealing women panties to sniff? smiley

Hajji M.

9 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DrGoodman: 3:23pm On Apr 08, 2022
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

Yes o, and brabus seems like that type of crazed psycho that can do that, did we read where he was screwing his clients sister foe a week in a nearby hotel. He may have stolen her panties too just to sniff it at home. Such a deranged fellow.

10 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DrGoodman: 3:25pm On Apr 08, 2022
n3xt:

I hate social media though and I’m passionate about construction.

I just hate blackmails. Issues happen. People resolve it and move on but to stoop so low to drag other people for flimsy excuses.... cry

But on a flipside, sebi na me you call devil few minutes ago?

A swear down, you never anything ogbeni

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AngelicBeing: 3:32pm On Apr 08, 2022
mufutau55:

Hajji M.
Chai, yuck, yuck, yuck shocked

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AngelicBeing: 3:34pm On Apr 08, 2022
DrGoodman:

Yes o, and brabus seems like that type of crazed psycho that can do that, did we read where he was screwing his clients sister foe a week in a nearby hotel. He may have stolen her panties too just to sniff it at home. Such a deranged fellow.
Chai shocked

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 4:00pm On Apr 08, 2022
Compare and contrast. Bricks used for aesthetics.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Badgers14: 4:13pm On Apr 08, 2022
Greenarrow01:

I swear.

He is social media savvy

Sir, it is not about changing craft, it is about one adjusting, reviewing and making amendments in their ways..

All this clients complaints up and down.. are all these clients wrong? Maybe they are, maybe they are not.

The best is one to work to better themselves in whatever they are doing, if mistakes are made, make adjustments, settle with contractors or clients and move on.. tomorrow is another day.

Real estate is not that as it have been projected here.. you lie to a client and misappropriate their funds.. recall, real estate is big business with lots of money involved.. those clients won't likely be going back and forth with the person online.. the end result might not end well for the said individual.

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 4:28pm On Apr 08, 2022
sonnie10:
Compare and contrast. Bricks used for aesthetics.

There’s a company producing this in OGUN state

A lot of these big manufacturing coy are hiding in ogun state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 4:32pm On Apr 08, 2022
n3xt:

There’s a company producing this in OGUN state

But we would rather patronize South African biscuits.
Would you have used the Ogun state product on that Oshodi Church project?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by diordaves(m): 4:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
Amastermovic:

That is the crux of the matter - concept designer. So he parades himself through internet searches/research as a concept designer. It is this image (concept designer) the victims see in him and commit their life's saving to a chalatant consumed by sohostry and drivel to experiment with. What really baffles me in all of these is taking a look at the long list of his victims, these are really bright and educated individuals, so how did they not see through his sophistry and drivel? How did they not see with his pedigree that here is a consumate chalatan who is using people's life savings for experimentation? This I just can't get. Like someone said, despite all of these, he go soon catch another fish. Shocking!

10 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hslbroker2(m): 5:12pm On Apr 08, 2022
We have done front,right, and back we are casting the left thank u all for following

We would be through by Sunday

Thank u all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2922) (2923) (2924) (2925) (2926) (2927) (2928) ... (3664) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.