Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,821 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2976) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4377036 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2973) (2974) (2975) (2976) (2977) (2978) (2979) ... (3664) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by UC92: 9:47pm On May 02, 2022
A Luxury 6bedroom duplex.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 9:48pm On May 02, 2022
This TikTok is on topic for us.

I recommend you watch it if you have data and time.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMLtyka2c/

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by micgray100(m): 10:36pm On May 02, 2022
qwertyboss:

Do you carry out soil test to know the bearing capacity of the soil or you just make assumptions while designing the foundation?

The Soil Bearing Capacity report has been done by a Prestigious Federal University Soil Lab close to the site Location .. 3 Trail Pit were dug around the site to find the average Bearing Capacity (145KN/mm2)..
Using that above figure for the foundation Design...

Hope above answer your questions sir...

To my learning Engineers in the forum, Will post relevant updates here including small piece of the Engineering design report... If you need the full report... call or watsapp me on... 0703.. 2728.. 941..
Thanks
Engr. Gbenga Onas MNSE, R.Coren
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 1759King: 11:04pm On May 02, 2022
Please post a picture. Thanks
DFAMEGUY11S:
yes sir but for classic
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 11:30pm On May 02, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

Na wah o. The house dey sink? I no understand the lady well. Awon Engineer from hell.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by micgray100(m): 11:31pm On May 02, 2022
sonnie10:

This is my kind of thing. Beautiful and huge.
Na man the owner be!

LOL... Everyone Na man o... The Owner is a Big Elder on this forum...

God go do am for us all...

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 6:02am On May 03, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

she said it.. people without conscience

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by qwertyboss(m): 7:10am On May 03, 2022
micgray100:

The Soil Bearing Capacity report has been done by a Prestigious Federal University Soil Lab close to the site Location .. 3 Trail Pit were dug around the site to find the average Bearing Capacity (145KN/mm2)..
Using that above figure for the foundation Design...

Hope above answer your questions sir...

To my learning Engineers in the forum, Will post relevant updates here including small piece of the Engineering design report... If you need the full report... call or watsapp me on... 0703.. 2728.. 941..
Thanks
Engr. Gbenga Onas MNSE, R.Coren
Question answered...
Am learning here sir,
Hope you won't mind me asking questions geered solely for educational purpose through your WhatsApp smiley
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by QSFemi(m): 7:55am On May 03, 2022
It's an eye appealing edifice.

Tell the owner that I should handle the costing of the project for him.

micgray100:
We producing the STRUCTURAL DRAWINGS of the residential building...

An Elder here on this forum gave me this job.. Thanks for the opportunity.. He promised to comment here if i deliver the job successfully..

Delivery duration is 36 hours....

Will post the Structural drawings here...

We move...

Thanks..
Engr. Gbenga Onas MNSE.. R.COREN
Tel.. and Watsapp.. 070..3272..8941
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by micgray100(m): 8:17am On May 03, 2022
qwertyboss:

Question answered...
Am learning here sir,
Hope you won't mind me asking questions geered solely for educational purpose through your WhatsApp smiley
My Brother, You free to ask any Engineering Question for Educational Purpose on my watsapp... You can pay if the questions are commercial o..... Lol... smiles.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by micgray100(m): 8:20am On May 03, 2022
QSFemi:
It's an eye appealing edifice.

Tell the owner that I should handle the costing of the project for him.

I am sure the Owner Know you already QS Femi... Will still recommend you..

Sure you good...
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by QSFemi(m): 8:23am On May 03, 2022
Thank you Engr Gbenga.

micgray100:

I am sure the Owner Know you already QS Femi... Will still recommend you..

Sure you good...
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 9:46am On May 03, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

Gosh
So painful
Murderers everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AngelicBeing: 9:58am On May 03, 2022
mufutau55:

Na wah o. The house dey sink? I no understand the lady well. Awon Engineer from hell.

Hajji M.
tongue
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kopell: 10:21am On May 03, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

Imagine spending that much, to bring it down at end of the day. How do people sleep knowing what they do is wrong with other people money. If the Engineer became MAD MAN on street, people will not know what he bring to himself.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mrsdaniel: 10:32am On May 03, 2022
Any granite supplier here pls (urgently needed)

What's least price for 10 & 15tons of granite respectively within Agric Ikorodu, Lagos?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 2:13pm On May 03, 2022
Call us today for your MEP Design and installation

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by capetownboyz(m): 2:37pm On May 03, 2022
How much does 9 inch block cost at ajah .. who got a sure supplier..
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by neduboo(m): 3:04pm On May 03, 2022
For a toilet/bathroom, what kind of door is best and more modern to use?

Wooden door or Aluminum door?

Which is best to use inorder to avoid detouring caused by water?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by veekid(m): 3:13pm On May 03, 2022
neduboo:
For a toilet/bathroom, what kind of door is best and more modern to use?

Wooden door or Aluminum door?

Which is best to use inorder to avoid detouring caused by water?
I used aluminium sha, but wait for experienced pple to reason the matter

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 3:40pm On May 03, 2022
1759King:
is only this design is available for single leave

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 3:41pm On May 03, 2022
1759King:
i mean this design

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 4:19pm On May 03, 2022
Your step case floor tiles wooden Spanish product
Per pic 15,000
Size:33by120
New offload Spanish product here

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by neduboo(m): 6:17pm On May 03, 2022
Blessedsunny2:
Your step case floor tiles wooden Spanish product
Per pic 15,000
Size:33by120
New offload Spanish product here

I don't understand boss?

#15000 per one piece?

You don't sell in cartons
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 7:22pm On May 03, 2022
We settled well already in benin

Things are quote expensive here....

Pop/screeding

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 7:28pm On May 03, 2022
micgray100:

LOL... Everyone Na man o... The Owner is a Big Elder on this forum...

God go do am for us all...

Amen o.

I’ll be reaching out for some assistance on my CAC stuff.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 7:29pm On May 03, 2022
bolu1986:
We settled well already in benin

Things are quote expensive here....

Pop/screeding

I can’t wait to start stretching my legs out.

Ilorin, Saki, Owo and Ore are the farthest I’ve traveled from my Ibadan base. I’ll get there soon enough.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 7:34pm On May 03, 2022
neduboo:

I don't understand boss?

#15000 per one piece?

You don't sell in cartons
My Boss yes, as we buy an so we go take sell.
I Imported by piece
Thanks you sir

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Horlardorjah(m): 7:57pm On May 03, 2022
2020 thingy, dolphin estate.
Akala express be expecting some red painting soon. #Peace

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 9:33pm On May 03, 2022

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 10:28pm On May 03, 2022
Good evening everyone. Please I need help.

So recently I contacted a driver through a mutual friend and a driver to make a delivery for me. I trusted and paid him ₦80,000 out of the agreed ₦120,000. He was supposed to come down to my workshop and take the goods and from the day he was supposed to come till this moment,he hasn't taken my calls. Initially it was said he was robbed at Elele Port Harcourt (he told me he was going to Port Harcourt and then will link up with me). Right now I don't know how to go about getting my funds back as I can't get him.

The person who connected him told me that he can't find him both in Lagos and Onitsha where they have parks.

Please everyone, I need help to force him to come out from wherever he is so I can get my money back.

Thank you all
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 10:59pm On May 03, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (2973) (2974) (2975) (2976) (2977) (2978) (2979) ... (3664) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: decatalyst(m), Port443, Itzkingtimmy(m), Gharnew112(m), jameslojohn(m), Bbyshare and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.