Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3046) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4384636 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3043) (3044) (3045) (3046) (3047) (3048) (3049) ... (3666) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by debeey87(m): 11:41am On Jun 27, 2022
Need recommendation for artisans for this type of wall.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 11:49am On Jun 27, 2022
Spanish product still in stock high quality of your tiles

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valuepaints20(m): 11:56am On Jun 27, 2022
rotecch77:

Lol,

Another “ pro max 256gb “ is on transit coming soon”

Nice job
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Procarpenter: 12:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
Call or WhatsApp me for your roofing carpenter my price is affordable I’ll give you the best quotation my number is down below

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2022
Do call us 07088534661

https://www.nairaland.com/6564561/pop-design-tv-wall-installation/80

Pop
Wall screeding
Art work
Pre cast paraphet..

We are presently working in abeokuta

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by iammarvellux(m): 2:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
ENJOY JUICY DEMOCRACY PROMO ON ETI-ILE COURT*

Dear Clients,

As the *2022 Democracy day* draws near, we have a special promo for you on Eti-ile Court, Abeokuta.

Take advantage of our special offer on Eti-ile court from *May 28th - June 30th 2022*

With this special offer, you can get;

*300sqm - 2,000,000*
*600sqm - 4,000,000*

Just pay an Initial deposit of *500,000 naira* and Spread Balance For *12months without interest*

Secure your own land in the gateway state today!

For more enquiries, site inspection and more pls contact Mr Emmanuel on +2348038781738

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 3:20pm On Jun 27, 2022
Valuepaints20:

Nice job
Thanks chief.
Another “pro max plastering “ is going on here

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valuepaints20(m): 3:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
rotecch77:

Thanks chief.

Correct.
You know de kukuma give me supply cheesy
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Akosmusdecor: 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2022
(AKOSMUS PAINTING AND DECORATING SERVICES)
Available for all kind of interior and exterior design, such as painting ,screeding(recommended material EXTERNAL AND INTERNAL DIRECT FLOATING SCREEDING MATERIALS), wallpaper installation, 3d panel and stucco paint etc
08109254666 (WhatsApp)
08140972067 (call)
Gmail:akosomus@gmail.com

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cjfbn: 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
Olumighty123:

How many outdoor and indoor?
All outdoor
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2022
Valuepaints20:

Correct.
You know de kukuma give me supply cheesy
No be so my brother.
We used what cleint asked us to use, presently the job we have at hand which are in painting stage was quoted to used “dulux and Berger paint.”
We only used regular paint as primer for the said job.

But I will surely reach out to you once our client demands for your product.
Thanks more sales

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by debeey87(m): 7:22pm On Jun 27, 2022
How many ton is this bucket called in your area

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FEGEITOK: 7:46pm On Jun 27, 2022
A while ago there was discussion about building a security house on the shared fence between your house and your neighbor's.

I think egunm.ogaji2's issue stems from his exposure that some of us might not have here.

In at least some parts of the US, you cannot build a structure close to the fence line shared with your neighbor.

Haven't studied all of Nigeria's building codes so I cannot speak to that, I just wanted to chip in that you need to understand someone's background to appreciate someone's point of view on issues.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 8:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
debeey87:
How many ton is this bucket called in your area

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by debeey87(m): 8:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
rotecch77:

Thanks chief.

Do you know someone who can plaster fence like in the picture attached?. Thanks

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dbshaywhy(m): 8:22pm On Jun 27, 2022
Good professionals here, please my solar power Inverter system never last 45 mins anymore... I guess its due to dirt on the surface of the panels because am much closer to cement factory(lafarge cement, Sagamu plant).... Its located on the high roof top... Please what solution/advice can you all provide?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 8:30pm On Jun 27, 2022
POP + Screeding

Zero9122348437

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FEGEITOK: 8:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
dbshaywhy:
Good professionals here, please my solar power Inverter system never last 45 mins anymore... I guess its due to dirt on the surface of the panels because am much closer to cement factory(lafarge cement, Sagamu plant).... Its located on the high roof top... Please what solution/advice can you all provide?

Either manual or automated cleaning, no other way.

Compare and contrast the cost and decide which way to go

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 8:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
Media Panel / Tv Console

Pic 1: Size 8 x 8 : Quality : HDF : Price ₦180K

Pic 2 : Size 8 x 8 : Quality : HDF Gloss : Price ₦250K

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 9:42pm On Jun 27, 2022
debeey87:

Do you know someone who can plaster fence like in the picture attached?. Thanks
I recommend our company; Arbo contractor Ltd
Contact number: 08066619493

See sample attached on old and current job concerning the mentioned work

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Akosmusdecor: 10:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
I will recommend you to my company AKOSMUS PAINTING AND DECORATING SERVICES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Olumighty123(m): 11:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
dbshaywhy:

Yes, its the dirt, If you can get on the roof and get a hose and flush the dirt off.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by thelonehermit: 7:27am On Jun 28, 2022
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 8:10am On Jun 28, 2022
thelonehermit:
Good day my brothers and Sisters. I hope we are all doing good!

Please can someone tell me if it's possible to buy cement wholesale price in Enugu state.

I'm about to begin construction of a 3 bedroom 6 flats 2 storey building and I hope esteemed and experienced builders in this thread will help me with guidance and information so I'll make informed decisions and get the best quality and prices for this project.

The first step is foundation,

My engineer gave a budget of 6 million naira for it, please house is this fair or too much for just foundation?

If you need informed information from the experienced builders here, kindly post more details about the project.. maybe a plan.. they will surely assist you sir.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Akosmusdecor: 8:17am On Jun 28, 2022
Hello everyone. My name is Mustapha, CEO Akosomus Painting and Decorating Services. I want to introduce you to our service offerings, which include: painting, internal and external screeding, 3D panel application, Stucco painting, wallpaper application and the whole interior design package.

Our services are top-notch and always have that extra feel of elegance. Take our external direct screeding for example - we use modern and up-to-date tools to ensure our clients get full value for their money. Once applied, it doesn't crack, it is very durable and it is also economic - saves you cost while not compromising quality. Yes, we save you cost at all cost * winks *.

The 3D panels we use are also one of a kind. They are painted directly from the factory with autobase and auto-cray. They can be cleaned without affecting the paint, and are not prone to dents. Talk about rock solid panels. We can also supply and install for you.

WhatsApp (08109254666)
call(08140972067)
Gmail:akosomus@gmail.com

Thank you and don't forget to reach out to us.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valuepaints20(m): 8:44am On Jun 28, 2022
rotecch77:

No be so my brother.
We used what cleint asked us to use, presently the job we have at hand which are in painting stage was quoted to used “dulux and Berger paint.”
We only used regular paint as primer for the said job.

But I will surely reach out to you once our client demands for your product.
Thanks more sales

Thanks in expectation sir…
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Akosmusdecor: 11:13am On Jun 28, 2022
debeey87:
Need recommendation for artisans for this type of wall.

I recommend Akosmus painting and decorating services will do u it perfectly ,we are currently working same job in site now

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 11:23am On Jun 28, 2022
Let's secure this hotel
CCTV

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CMC180: 2:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
Dears,
Kindly recommend a brand of Nigerian tile that is both durable and affordable
(Virony,Cdk,Goodwill,Time,Royal etc)

Cc
Blessedsunny2
ThatHistoryGuy
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
CMC180:
Dears,
Kindly recommend a brand of Nigerian tile that is both durable and affordable
(Virony,Cdk,Goodwill,Time,Royal etc)

Cc
Blessedsunny2
ThatHistoryGuy

For both quality and affordable go for Goodwill
Cdk and royal are of better quality bt expensive

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ceelog(m): 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
Dear building experts and enthusiasts.
A two in one question please.

Does filling a hollow block help insulate against heat d sound transfer? If yes, is it with laterite or sharp sand?

Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dirkcoyt: 3:42pm On Jun 28, 2022
To be honest I’ve never seen such a rude business owner online before .

I was trying to order a type of south African bricks burnt jasper or redwood . Then I called and he asked me to chat him up on whatsapp to show him my specification which I did . And he said he will get back to me trying to contact Lagos store of theirs . I waited one hour no response only for him to say sorry he forgot to revert to me which I just let it slide that he may have a lot in his mind . Then I asked which is available then he just said I should chat their Lagos director like I don dey disturb am . Omo I shock say ahn ahn shey this guy think say e dey do me favor ni grin

The brick business is Faradng.

To think I saw a lady made a post on one of his thread that he’s cocky and rude and I felt maybe the lady was reading to much meaning to his post on Nairaland .

I told him it was not a nice way to talk to people he just reacted with a thumbs up . I’m like Omo humans dey o! Same man hustling Nairaland with post for sales ?grin you will actually think he’s a serious person .

Note the timestamp .

(1) (2) (3) ... (3043) (3044) (3045) (3046) (3047) (3048) (3049) ... (3666) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: megacontrol(m), NL1960 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.