Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,659 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4376726 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3125) (3126) (3127) (3128) (3129) (3130) (3131) ... (3664) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by iyke1989(m): 6:48pm On Sep 07, 2022
How much would it take to build 3 joint flats of 2 bedroom each using slant roof? Moderate standard.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 7:17pm On Sep 07, 2022
Your quality floor and wall tile here with affordable price

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 7:20pm On Sep 07, 2022
Spanish porcelain floor tiles

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by toxxnoni(m): 8:19pm On Sep 07, 2022
MrOkenwa:
I need some advice regarding borehole. Site is in Obada, Abeokuta
I did 2 geo-surveys and they both pointed to same thing, similar spots.
I contacted 2 drillers. One is charging me about 1.9m for the total package and the other one is asking that I pay him as things unfold. drill, installation, procurement and I'll later pay for his service charge (he hinted that around 1.5m will sort everything). I have done borehole in my previous project but this seem to be an entirely different experience.
They both said that they're going to be using the Indian drilling machine.
Kindly offer your advice. I want to get it right this time. I already wasted 600k on a deep well, with the pumping machine now stolen.

cc diordaves

Chat me up
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by toxxnoni(m): 8:23pm On Sep 07, 2022
Successbay:
Good afternoon chiefs,

Please I need referral to a trusted vendor for borehole machines.

Thank you.

Which state is do you need the borehole machine
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Timtol(m): 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2022
Timtol:
We have some lands for sale ... In case you're in need of land please kindly reach out to us well.
We're able for inspection of both land properties and structures....

450sqm ---- #150m 2units available.

450sqm ---- #170m

900sqm. --- #270m

Title -- deed of assignment and survey, global C of O

All plots at Osapa London.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Timtol(m): 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2022
Timtol:
None of these sketches are paid for, picked randomly from our archive,past works .... Any paid work never goes out cheap. (Privacy)
Note : The two floor plan images attached are not same and the plans are not in conformity with the 3d images attached to make plagiarism more difficult to any interested in such.

You love such luxury building plans?

Kindly reach out to us;
info@dioritestructures.com.ng
www.dioritestructures.com.ng
Our portfolio is available for accessibility to anyone who have some interest.

Quality and luxury aren't cheap but can be afforded....
The Best or Nothing Else

08100452977(WhatsApp)
08127167275 Alternative line
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2022
Doors,gates and others are what I do for a living.

Kindly patronize me

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Abbeyb1ack: 10:59pm On Sep 07, 2022
Good evening sir
It's like we are in this together
I was charged 1.6m
Already thinking of starting up a pure water factory sha

MrOkenwa:
I need some advice regarding borehole. Site is in Obada, Abeokuta
I did 2 geo-surveys and they both pointed to same thing, similar spots.
I contacted 2 drillers. One is charging me about 1.9m for the total package and the other one is asking that I pay him as things unfold. drill, installation, procurement and I'll later pay for his service charge (he hinted that around 1.5m will sort everything). I have done borehole in my previous project but this seem to be an entirely different experience.
They both said that they're going to be using the Indian drilling machine.
Kindly offer your advice. I want to get it right this time. I already wasted 600k on a deep well, with the pumping machine now stolen.

cc diordaves

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 1:13am On Sep 08, 2022
It's the ember months again and as is well known, most people are planning to move into their new homes before the new year arrives.
We, at His Grace Interior and Exterior Decoration, always have the interest of our clients at heart. Therefore, in a bid to relieve you and make it easier for you to complete your project this year, we're giving you 20% discount on all projects handled by us.
This is not only for our existing clients, it is also opened to new customers.
With this -ember months discount, you can get your p.o.p ceiling installed witout breaking the bank.
There will also be discounts on all our other services like
*Wall and deck screeding
*Pillars and Arc designs,
*Windows and doors design,
*Wall demarcation and skirting,
*Parapets screeding e.t.c
Contact us while offer last, for durable and pocket friendly service.
Reach us on +2347069462837 or at hisgraceinteriors@gmail.com
Or visit our website on our signature

N.B: Terms and Conditions applied.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Mikanopower: 2:30am On Sep 08, 2022
Good day,

Still taking orders for your generators.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 7:02am On Sep 08, 2022
https://www.tiktok.com/@constructionworkclips/video/7139695025188785454?_t=8VVKMPgThob&_r=1

It was in a storm though.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dapotemi: 8:04am On Sep 08, 2022
Cold141114:

Don't compare artisan in Dubai to artisan in naija

Ahaah.... The different is glaring sir......ahahahah....... It's not by tools truly..... But comparing people doing smart working to hard labour is not same ooo

You're equating good pay to good job! It's not always like that, atleast in my own project. I have paid premium as labour and i got a very poor job, and sometimes i believe i pay a little below standard/basic and i got a decent job... You see at a time in my project, i just dont expect much from you guys anymore, after every deliverables, i just quickly want to MOVE ON!!! I will be doing my tiles in a couple of weeks and am looking within 400-500 N/mtr.. I will never pay above that, even if na you fix aso rock tiles.. The reason is simple, it does not guarantee a good job... I have said it on this platform before, artisans dont get punish for a bad job and they KNOW that.. For example, if i pay you 1500 for a tiling job and you do a bad job, what happen? Will i get a refund? Not likely! What we get is oga no vex sir, and thats all. You cant arrest someone that did a bad tiling job, he has not stolen it.. You can only delete his contact and how does that compensate for his bad job!
GOOD JOB >>>LUCK

17 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 8:56am On Sep 08, 2022
dapotemi:

You're equating good pay to good job! It's not always like that, atleast in my own project. I have paid premium as labour and i got a very poor job, and sometimes i believe i pay a little below standard/basic and i got a decent job... You see at a time in my project, i just dont expect much from you guys anymore, after every deliverables, i just quickly want to MOVE ON!!! I will be doing my tiles in a couple of weeks and am looking within 400-500 N/mtr.. I will never pay above that, even if na you fix aso rock tiles.. The reason is simple, it does not guarantee a good job... I have said it on this platform before, artisans dont get punish for a bad job and they KNOW that.. For example, if i pay you 1500 for a tiling job and you do a bad job, what happen? Will i get a refund? Not likely! What we get is oga no vex sir, and thats all. You cant arrest someone that did a bad tiling job, he has not stolen it.. You can only delete his contact and how does that compensate for his bad job!
GOOD JOB >>>LUCK
sir I agreed with your point but in my field where you gave me pop on contract basis you give me your design and I fix it, you will have problem with me cos I need to give you what u want, I mistakenly fix a wrong pop for some one some years back and I sent him the picture the man was so angry, I had to cut it down and start afresh. Some time it takes ur worker to have the fear of God to do a good job some workers are heartless and wicked

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 9:30am On Sep 08, 2022
Report from our Enugu site... Not so good

Damn 1.650m gone

#cabletheft

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rany4all(m): 9:38am On Sep 08, 2022
twinskenny:

Damn 1.650m gone

#cabletheft
Hmmm....at this rate, it would seem the best thing is to do wiring and fittings as the very last thing before moving in (for one's private residence that is).

As for commercial buildings, na to hire security at least until building is occupied by tenants... undecided
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 9:50am On Sep 08, 2022
Rany4all:
Hmmm....at this rate, it would seem the best thing is to do wiring and fittings as the very last thing before moving in (for one's private residence that is).

As for commercial buildings, na to hire security at least until building in occupied by tenants... undecided

Funny enough this client actually employ a security guard .... So how it happen they are still trying to find out
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MrOkenwa(m): 9:52am On Sep 08, 2022
Abbeyb1ack:
Good evening sir
It's like we are in this together
I was charged 1.6m
Already thinking of starting up a pure water factory sha

God will assist you in your plans sir.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bixton(m): 10:16am On Sep 08, 2022
twinskenny:

Funny enough this client actually employ a security guard .... So how it happen they are still trying to find out

Does the security guard have access to the entire building where this happened and was there work on going during when this was noticed?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dapotemi: 10:59am On Sep 08, 2022
twinskenny:

Damn 1.650m gone

#cabletheft

Chaiiii ewooooooo and i don go do wiring and fitting, no bulglary...Olorun gbami oooo.

All the people around keep telling me make i no worry..Luckily, there is no record of such incident in that area. Make my own no be number one oo...Now am worried sha

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Kentucky404: 11:43am On Sep 08, 2022
cash1115:
Call for your pop installation We are the best plug100% guaranteed

Stop the aggressive adverts. Don't derail this thread.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rany4all(m): 12:06pm On Sep 08, 2022
twinskenny:

My brother, sometimes na the security themselves they do the stealing o. That was exactly what happened in my elder brother's block of 8 flats...the person he kept to live within and secure the building was picking the cables and selling them off gradually, until he was caught red-handed.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Hatesin: 12:11pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kentucky404:

Stop the aggressive adverts. Don't derail this thread.

My brother leave them and those internet pictures they are posting here in the name of adverts. We know them. What about those "New Arrival Spanish Tiles?" You can't see them create their own threads because they are not confident in themselves, reason they keep constituting nuisance here.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by temi4fash(m): 12:25pm On Sep 08, 2022
sonnie10:

Work is grade by grade. This what a young man did for me recently. He used spacer

Sorry please what is this spacer about?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Successbay: 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2022
toxxnoni:

Which state is do you need the borehole machine

Lagos State. I actually need a good vendor for Plumbing fittings generally.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 12:31pm On Sep 08, 2022
Successbay:

Lagos State. I actually need a good vendor for Plumbing fittings generally.
send your quotation to me sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Successbay: 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2022
dannie007:
Affordable Doors at OX- Furnitures.
09090040008, 08066377733

Costs?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CDG1(m): 12:51pm On Sep 08, 2022
Successbay:

Guess you don't deliver outside Lagos.
I can do Ogun state and Ibadan
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CDG1(m): 12:52pm On Sep 08, 2022
abuiltech:

Is tfare inclusive?

No sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Olumighty123(m): 1:25pm On Sep 08, 2022
dapotemi:

Chaiiii ewooooooo and i don go do wiring and fitting, no bulglary...Olorun gbami oooo.

All the people around keep telling me make i no worry..Luckily, there is no record of such incident in that area. Make my own no be number one oo...Now am worried sha

I swear, my site too, as I see that picture my heart cut small, but it has been there for years and there has been no record of burglars whatsoever in that area. God help us Ooo
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dannie007(m): 1:31pm On Sep 08, 2022
N85,000. Sir

Successbay:

Costs?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Kentucky404: 2:40pm On Sep 08, 2022
Hatesin:

My brother leave them and those internet pictures they are posting here in the name of adverts. We know them. What about those "New Arrival Spanish Tiles?" You can't see them create their own threads because they are not confident in themselves, reason they keep constituting nuisance here.

They are just spamming the thread with too many adverts unnecessarily. Annoying as f*ck

(1) (2) (3) ... (3125) (3126) (3127) (3128) (3129) (3130) (3131) ... (3664) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: FemiHKE(m), sodiq961(m), folmus and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.