Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4369029 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3324) (3325) (3326) (3327) (3328) (3329) (3330) ... (3662) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2023
megacontrol:
He's one of the best at it. based in Abuja but he's done loads of work for me in Lagos recently.
Top pro and great all round guy too.
Great referral.

Yes Sir. Thank you for the additional info.

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ehay(f): 9:12pm On Feb 10, 2023
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Philipok: 9:40pm On Feb 10, 2023
Contact me for quality and durable artwork, both interior and exterior design.09058432795.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ChiefSupplier55(m): 10:52pm On Feb 10, 2023
Contact me@ 07015190604 08082855462 callnme
Email me@ Danielssolomon550@gmail.com

DOORS
We have China door, Turkey door, German door.

TYPE:
Stainless door
Steel door
American panels door,
Wooden door,
aluminum door,
PVC door

SIZES AND COLOR:
All the usual color and size available and assorted

More assorted for more demand...
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 11:00pm On Feb 10, 2023
Still your blessed sunny global investment home of building materials.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 11:05pm On Feb 10, 2023
Blessed sunny global investment home of building materials & blessed Sam building materials enterprise

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ehay(f): 11:38pm On Feb 10, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]y
Blessedsunny2:
Blessed sunny global investment home of building materials & blessed Sam building materials enterprise

Please how much did it cost to install the shower screen in the second picture.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 12:16am On Feb 11, 2023
SMARTCELL DISTILLED WATER & ELECTROLYTES NOW IN STOCK!!

We are still committed to giving you the best quality of distilled water in the industry..

Join us in our price slash promo .. We look forward to working with you

Distilled water 25 Litres = N10,000 PER 25L GALLON (Selling with free 25L Gallon)(BUY 2 GALLONS & GET A 5L FREE)

Distilled water 5 Litres = N2,000 (Selling with free 5L gallon) (PROMO: BUY 12 units get 2 free)

Distilled water 1 Litre (Dozen pack) = N7000 N6000 (PROMO: BUY 12 packs & get 1 free)

Hydrometer = N5,000

Electrolyte 25 Litres = N15,000 (with free 25L Industrial Gallon) .. (BUY 2 GALLONS & GET 5L DISTILLED WATER FREE).

Electrolyte is mixture of sulfuric acid & distilled water having predefined specific gravity or concentration per mol. Smartcell electrolytes maintains 1.245 - 1.275 specific gravity range.

*Distilled H2O Analysis:
*TDS = 0 - 0007 ppm
*PH = 6.8 - 7.0

*APPLICATIONS:
Smartcell distilled water is free of toxins, microbes , pollutants and can be used for:

-Tubular battery periodic top up
- Skin care formulation
- Steam Iron
- Soap making
- Hand sanitizer production
- Cleaning services
- Laboratory
- Automotive radiator Cooling Systems
- Continuous positive airway pressure machines

We're open for dealership discussions. Feel free to reach us via contact details below

*Warehouse Location: Winners estate, Abule-egba , Lagos but can be dispatched to any state on buyers expense.

For further enquiry & purchase;
Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: http://.us/w/?c=a46ea5

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SALLYBERRY01(m): 7:06am On Feb 11, 2023
Enhance your home with stylish window blinds from Atlantic interior and exterior designs.
Thousands of samples of window blinds and we have the style you will love.

*Durable
*Exepctional Quality
*Easy to clean
* effective
*Reveal whole layout and decoration style.
*Fast delivery and installation

Contact us to explore the wide variety of fabrics, textures, styles and colors for your home.

Contact 08119470142

Follow Atlantic interior and exterior designs on
Instagram & fb @DesignsByAtlantic

Twitter @dsignbyatlantic

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nwadu: 9:05am On Feb 11, 2023
siralos135:

How can you so brazenly make such an assumption?

So you think anyone here or the reactions on this faceless forum is responsible for the payment made?

@BrickDevo, just stop. You are doing more harm than good to your brand. Even after payment you are still bold enough to accuse him of the intent to cheat you.

Oga oooo

Let's talk here
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Ibrakaka: 10:43am On Feb 11, 2023
dongc:
Not related to building but just incase anyone can recommend someone...looking for an inventory/stock software or mini ERP for distribution business....to avoid all these manual paper work...please tag me if you know someone...
Cc somehow..

if you need an inventory software.. chat me up on *07036381005*
is an inventory management software that helps in the day-to-day activities of a business outlet (Any sales, wholesale/retail outlets). It is known for immeasurable functions and features, among which includes:
• Auto email from software to the CEO of the daily sales analysis/summary, purchases, low stock,expiry etc.
• It supports inter-branching of outlets.
• It gives sales comparison
• It gives stock valuation report
• Loyalty program
• It comes with an accounting package
• Fast moving product report
• Petty cash
• Bank statement reconciliation
• Expiry monitor
• Bulk SMS to customers e.t.c
These are few out of the numerous functions of the software.
N:B No additional cost ( *One Off payment*)
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CircleOfWilis: 11:52am On Feb 11, 2023
Good morning Professionals in the house ..

I noticed this instead of the DPC, are there instances where one can use it instead of the DPC to cut cost?

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrickDevo: 12:20pm On Feb 11, 2023
CircleOfWilis:

I noticed this instead of the DPC, are there instances where one can use it instead of the DPC to cut cost?
i believe the dpc will still be done here

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kalu61(m): 12:43pm On Feb 11, 2023
CircleOfWilis:

DPC can't be bypassed here. They will still do it later.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 1:48pm On Feb 11, 2023
Finishing consumes more funds 😭😭😭

External piping is ongoing and some bathroom fittings..

Please after tiling, what comes next?

Skimming or wardrobes?

Do I need to screed the ceiling?

For the exterior walls Graffitex doesn't need screeding right? @ Gbadexy
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Gigaset: 1:50pm On Feb 11, 2023
Are they really German Doors?
ChiefSupplier55:
Contact me@ 07015190604 08082855462 callnme
Email me@ Danielssolomon550@gmail.com

DOORS
We have China door, Turkey door, German door.

TYPE:
Stainless door
Steel door
American panels door,
Wooden door,
aluminum door,
PVC door

SIZES AND COLOR:
All the usual color and size available and assorted

More assorted for more demand...
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 1:55pm On Feb 11, 2023
redgem:
Finishing consumes more funds 😭😭😭

Yes you are 100% correct. Raising block can be done in batches

You start spending money from roofing stage because there is no way you can do that in batches .

God will continue to bless us
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 1:56pm On Feb 11, 2023
topsy23:

You start spending money from roofing stage because there is no way you can do that in batches .

Amen...please, I have modified the post
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Gigaset: 1:58pm On Feb 11, 2023
Can't someone do some finishing in batches too?
topsy23:

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Biztech05(m): 2:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
CircleOfWilis:

The pictures here’s my work.

https://www.nairaland.com/7067923/ikorodu-construction-update

To your Question sir, avoiding DPC in building construction is nt good enough.

Atleast like the one in the quoted picture should be done because that’s proper Dpc .
If one can’t afford oversight floor.

The one in reference picture is done to manage the available fund to raise up the block work then later do the normal flooring.

Instead of oversight floor to exhaust all the cash at hand guess you understand unto KOBO KOBO.😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CircleOfWilis: 2:16pm On Feb 11, 2023
Biztech05:

The pictures here’s my work.

https://www.nairaland.com/7067923/ikorodu-construction-update

To your Question sir, avoiding DPC in building construction is nt good enough.

Atleast like the one in the quoted picture should be done because that’s proper Dpc .
If one can’t afford oversight floor.

The one in reference picture is done to manage the available fund to raise up the block work then later do the normal flooring.

Instead of oversight floor to exhaust all the cash at hand guess you understand unto KOBO KOBO.😂
True it's work , sorry I used it without your permission.
And thank you for the detailed explanation..
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrickDevo: 2:33pm On Feb 11, 2023
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Biztech05(m): 3:25pm On Feb 11, 2023
CircleOfWilis:
True it's work , sorry I used it without your permission.
And thank you for the detailed explanation..

No problem sir, you’re welcome!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MrOkenwa(m): 4:01pm On Feb 11, 2023
Baba Egunmogaji2, I saw these beautiful bikes at one of the popular local restaurants in Abeokuta today. The riders stopped by to have some amala this afternoon.
I was with my project manager, olukaygold. We were both wondering if baba Eegun was part of the team.
I politely took permission from one of the riders before taking these pictures. Make I no colet.
Beautiful bikes I must stay.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 5:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
MrOkenwa:
Baba Egunmogaji2, I saw these beautiful bikes at one of the popular local restaurants in Abeokuta today. The riders stopped by to have some amala this afternoon.
I was with my project manager, olukaygold. We were both wondering if baba Eegun was part of the team.
I politely took permission from one of the riders before taking these pictures. Make I no colet.

Nice bikes. You won’t see me on bikes ever again in Nigeria because I don’t trust the hordes of untrained drivers that we have on the road.

Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 5:21pm On Feb 11, 2023
MrOkenwa:

Elegant. A BMW at that. Expensive. Nice ride.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 5:23pm On Feb 11, 2023
EgunMogaji2:

Nice bikes. You won’t see me on bikes ever again Nigeria because I don’t trust the hordes of untrained drivers that we have on the road.
Thanks.

That stupid idiot quench your fire for Bikes.
I no want say "Curse" work for am o.

Hajji M.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by olukaygold(m): 5:36pm On Feb 11, 2023
EgunMogaji2:

Nice bikes. You won’t see me on bikes ever again Nigeria because I don’t trust the hordes of untrained drivers that we have on the road.

Thanks.
I was actually discussing it with my Oga MrOkenwa "maybe you're the Convoy leader that rode that giant BMW bike sir, because I've seen something like that in one of your threads". But I was wrong. I envy the Motorcycles Convoys though

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Shuggaa: 5:36pm On Feb 11, 2023
sethtsadopp:
Anyone, or recommendation preferably in Abuja into these fluted wall panels (Cladding panel) at affordable rate?
Below is the design I want to do.

Hello,
I can replicate this for you,am an interior designer
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 5:40pm On Feb 11, 2023
mufutau55:

That stupid idiot quench your fire for Bikes.
I no want say "Curse" work for am o.

Hajji M.

He did o, sadly.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 5:42pm On Feb 11, 2023
mufutau55:

Elegant. A BMW at that. Expensive. Nice ride.

Hajji M.

The in thing now is riding from London to Lagos. We have a gentleman arriving from London on his bike today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3324) (3325) (3326) (3327) (3328) (3329) (3330) ... (3662) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: timelineinc, jeffkennedy, psychologist(m), RockOfAgesAlumi(m), gbadexy(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.