Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,322 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4433561 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3383) (3384) (3385) (3386) (3387) (3388) (3389) ... (3675) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 3:50am On May 01, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Chai, all this na too much wahala oo, if only if The country can just get it right with just constant Power supply / electricity for 24/ 7 for the masses across the 36 states of Nigeria, it will reduce and minimize the need for generators / solar power etc

But na story, story,chop l chop government every year, and the masses continue to be the sole provider of water, Security, electricity, road etc

Anyway, let me head back to Mount Everest where l currently reside because l don't need solar power their, l am comfortable with the Heavenly daily snow tongue

But the in thing for all una abroad seems to be going off grid.

I think the issue as usual is that Nigeria becomes the dumping ground for defective solar equipments and also greed by some sellers.

I haven’t gone solar but have been researching. The inverter that meets “my” spec is N1.5M alone. Then the batteries and solar panels.

When people go solar I want them to realize that they have just adopted a miniature kanji dam.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cuddling44(f): 5:09am On May 01, 2023
[quote author=EgunMogaji2 post=122853297]

I think the issue as usual is that Nigeria becomes the dumping ground for defectiv

Good morning sir.. please which stabilizer is good for 1.5hp split ac.. is it d hanging type or d big type. Am using surge protector for it it's not working with it always cutting when d thing starts working.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 44chux(m): 5:58am On May 01, 2023
kopell:
Goodwill is better for floors, Royal for walls my opinion. I used them for couple of years back. No regrets till date even with heavy traffic area on the floor.

Do you have a plug for this Goodwill or Royal tiles?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AngelicBeing: 6:15am On May 01, 2023
EgunMogaji2:

I think the issue as usual is that Nigeria becomes the dumping ground for defective solar equipments and also greed by some sellers.

I haven’t gone solar but have been researching. The inverter that meets “my” spec is N1.5M alone. Then the batteries and solar panels.

When people go solar I want them to realize that they have just adopted a miniature kanji dam.
:Chai, 1.5 million owo, kudi, ego, quid, how many household in Nigeria can cough out that money,
OK. l dey go buy Lantern to use, l will buy charcoal and local iron to iron my clothes and l will buy plenty wood to heat up my room when I am cold. PHCN will be forced to beg me to connect to Nepa cheesy

@EgunMogaji2, l like the inverter that you posted cool

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 6:50am On May 01, 2023
[quote author=cuddling44 post=122853592][/quote]

1) I’ll yield to the professionals and licensed contractors on here. Electricity is such a dangerous unforgiving utility.

I’ve been keeping my eye on this unit. I know it has to be servo and as lower voltage as I can get because sometimes it’s only 80volts that NEPA gives me.

https://prag.global/shop/15kva-servo-voltage-stabilizer-80-260v/
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by segcymoor(m): 7:02am On May 01, 2023
To my fellow that work but in dignity

Happy workers day.....

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by visaclick: 7:29am On May 01, 2023
For your Architectural drawings to start your building project, send me a dm today.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 7:50am On May 01, 2023
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE,AND HAPPY NEW MONTH OF MAY, TO EVERYONE HERE,
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 8:08am On May 01, 2023
To all persons who work to feed not just themselves but their society, God bless you all.

Happy workers day

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 8:45am On May 01, 2023
segcymoor:
To my fellow that work but in dignity

Happy workers day.....

Awesome
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nadingo: 9:15am On May 01, 2023
twinskenny:

Awesome
Pls Sir, which 5KVA stabilizer will you recommend for a 1.5hp or 2hp AC? Is it the ones hanged on the wall or the big box type placed on the floor? Which one delivers and lasts? I know this had been asked here but no clear answer seem to have been provided.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SALLYBERRY01(m): 9:30am On May 01, 2023
Enhance your home with stylish window blinds from Atlantic interior and exterior designs.
Thousands of samples of window blinds and we have the style you will love.

*Durable
*Exepctional Quality
*Easy to clean
*Cost effective
*Reveal whole layout and decoration style.
*Fast delivery and installation

Contact us to explore the wide variety of fabrics, textures, styles and colors for your home.

Contact 08119470142

Follow Atlantic interior and exterior designs on
Instagram & fb @DesignsByAtlantic

Twitter @dsignbyatlantic

New Designs ‼️

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SALLYBERRY01(m): 9:31am On May 01, 2023
SALLYBERRY01:
Enhance your home with stylish window blinds from Atlantic interior and exterior designs.
Thousands of samples of window blinds and we have the style you will love.

*Durable
*Exepctional Quality
*Easy to clean
*Cost effective
*Reveal whole layout and decoration style.
*Fast delivery and installation

Contact us to explore the wide variety of fabrics, textures, styles and colors for your home.

Contact 08119470142

Follow Atlantic interior and exterior designs on
Instagram & fb @DesignsByAtlantic

Twitter @dsignbyatlantic

New Designs ‼️

New designs from our store, kindly send in your measurements

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SALLYBERRY01(m): 9:32am On May 01, 2023
SALLYBERRY01:

New designs from our store, kindly send in your measurements

More Designs, We are reliable and affordable

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 9:33am On May 01, 2023
Still your blessed sunny global investment home of building materials and also blessed Sam building materials enterprise
All kinds of your quality tiles and E.T.C

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrickDevo: 10:12am On May 01, 2023
Yeah

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FEGEITOK: 10:46am On May 01, 2023
EgunMogaji2:

1) I’ll yield to the professionals and licensed contractors on here. Electricity is such a dangerous unforgiving utility.

I’ve been keeping my eye on this unit. I know it has to be servo and as lower voltage as I can get because sometimes it’s only 80volts that NEPA gives me.

https://prag.global/shop/15kva-servo-voltage-stabilizer-80-260v/

Since you mentioned Prag.

Hope you are aware of the below.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by OmoArise(m): 10:50am On May 01, 2023
Happy new month everyone. Its shall be a fruitful one for us.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 11:13am On May 01, 2023
FEGEITOK:

Not particularly aware but also jot surprised.

This is why I intend to only buy commercial grade. But still.

Thanks.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 12:41pm On May 01, 2023
Loading of Stone coated to Ibafo Ogun State

Call/WhatsApp 08085310359
Customers satisfaction is our watch word

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTigTli64-g?

Kindly promote us by sharing this post. share it now

Shingle ( Black with White patches)

Whatsapp: 08085310359

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FEGEITOK: 1:13pm On May 01, 2023
EgunMogaji2:

Not particularly aware but also jot surprised.

This is why I intend to only buy commercial grade. But still.

Thanks.

Glad to be of help.

Nothing beats real life reviews.

My decision to tarry while keeping up with that forum for a while has meant that my funds will be put to better use than if I just blindly went with my guts and my puny internet research.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GloriousGbola: 1:26pm On May 01, 2023
FEGEITOK:

Glad to be of help.

My decision to tarry while keeping up with that forum for a while has meant that my funds will be put to better use than if I just blindly went with my guts and my puny internet research.

this information is actually disturbing as i have always recommended prag as the go to for proper voltage regulation
i tire for this country and lack of regulation

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 1:29pm On May 01, 2023
FEGEITOK:

Glad to be of help.

The value of a well functioning consumer protection agency in this country is not known.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nadingo: 1:49pm On May 01, 2023
FEGEITOK:

GloriousGbola:

this information is actually disturbing as i have always recommended prag as the go to for proper voltage regulation
i tire for this country and lack of regulation

What's the solution, Sirs. Should we resort to buying individual stabilizers for ACs and other stabilizer-needing appliances?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FEGEITOK: 2:15pm On May 01, 2023
Nadingo:

What's the solution, Sirs. Should we resort to buying individual stabilizers for ACs and other stabilizer-needing appliances?

I will defer to GloriousGbola on that.

I am on an unrepentant quest for knowledge. But I am not an electrical electronics engineer.

I realize that there is a place for central stabilizers but I cannot recommend a brand for you at this time.

I have not done the research.

That said, the issue does not seem to be that Prag does not work. The issue seems to be incorrectly reporting voltages.

Depending on your needs, that could be a deal breaker or maybe not.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrickDevo: 2:25pm On May 01, 2023
Another client impressed | A five bedroom duplex with cinema and private lounge

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 3:30pm On May 01, 2023
Nadingo:

If you have money to buy the higher rating that can carry all the loads in the house you can go for it. Eaton product is a very good product

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kopell: 5:40pm On May 01, 2023
44chux:

Do you have a plug for this Goodwill or Royal tiles?
Plug?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 5:47pm On May 01, 2023
kopell:
Plug?

Lol I think means contact of seller
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MummyMalik: 5:59pm On May 01, 2023
money121:
Loading of Stone coated to Ibafo Ogun State

Call/WhatsApp 08085310359
Customers satisfaction is our watch word

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTigTli64-g?

Kindly promote us by sharing this post. share it now

Shingle ( Black with White patches)

Whatsapp: 08085310359

Higher higher you will go

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kopell: 6:45pm On May 01, 2023
EgunMogaji2:

@Egun published your research to help us now, we are here to learn. like you said, we understand all that already. Solutions is what we want. I hope this particular system will help your need, from what I understand this system is tie to national gird. I don’t know if they have that provisions in Nigeria national grid. Beside the complete kit of this system is about $16,000.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3383) (3384) (3385) (3386) (3387) (3388) (3389) ... (3675) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: MrJaay(m), 36pripa(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.