Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3576) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4379832 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3573) (3574) (3575) (3576) (3577) (3578) (3579) ... (3665) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 9:10am On Dec 21, 2023
Welcome Back

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 9:12am On Dec 21, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Why did you prefer this design to a 2-storey building of the same 6units of 2bedroom flats, please?

Do you feel this is cheaper in terms of cost?

The 3 floors wld always be more expensive....

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Procarpenter: 9:21am On Dec 21, 2023
doncafu:
Got this quotation for a 3 Bedroom House with just one Master bedroom.

Is this quotation good or the materials will not be enough for the roofing?

Your suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Note: I have to type this because the original list is not clear enough.

I think the quotation is okay... but are not fixing all the full login. if yes the 2by2 is not enough it’ll be up to 200 and about the zinc 17 bundles is much it should be 11–12 bundles for 3 bedrooms and the 4 inches nails should be 2 bags.... all the rest of the quotation is normal..... good luck.... you can check me page and ask me more question

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ollykay619(m): 9:34am On Dec 21, 2023
Hello house please what is the ideal fee for plastering twin flat of 3 bedroom (in and out).
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Biztech05(m): 9:40am On Dec 21, 2023

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 10:43am On Dec 21, 2023
Nairaland oh

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valuepaints20(m): 11:42am On Dec 21, 2023
We have missed this great house welcome back all our potential customer's.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kkonsults: 1:44pm On Dec 21, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Why did you prefer this design to a 2-storey building of the same 6units of 2bedroom flats, please?

Do you feel this is cheaper in terms of cost?

It's cheaper and more compact.
And it's also The clients choice

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by christ007(m): 1:47pm On Dec 21, 2023
Valuepaints20:
We have missed this great house welcome back all our potential customer's.

I swear down I miss this great house at first I was weak ooo but I know seun would do something
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kkonsults: 1:54pm On Dec 21, 2023
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gentlesoul83(m): 2:03pm On Dec 21, 2023
Welcome back all. It’s good to be back here
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 2:03pm On Dec 21, 2023
Their server was down for like 2 to 3days . Thank God they were able to resolve it ASAP
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by tevanso(m): 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2023
Thank God we are back.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Kambols95(m): 4:04pm On Dec 21, 2023
Good afternoon my people & merry Xmas in advance.
Please I need a Land surveyor that can work around Ikorodu axis, Gberigbe to be precise.

Interested person can get in touch via my phone number on my profile page.

Thank you

NB- Its URGENT
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by futurenix(m): 5:34pm On Dec 21, 2023
Good evening my good people.
I have reached the roofing stage of my build and need some input from the experienced.
Attached is the roof model I intend to go for so I can save some cost for other things and also for my solar panels to have peace of mind up there.

Is there any downsides to this roof model when compared to the usual "send down the rain" type?

Also is there any advise for observations/likely improvements to implement in this model?

I will appreciate your valuable inputs

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by christ007(m): 5:41pm On Dec 21, 2023
Is there anyone that can supply me sand and gratine on ajah going to Ado, drop at pomp nd sell, at Boltund filing station. I need to know the price so that my client can get them down
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by christ007(m): 5:46pm On Dec 21, 2023
Need to know the price of sand 40 tons and gratine 25 tons at ajah side pls send drop your price below
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by beelon1020(m): 6:28pm On Dec 21, 2023
Hello house, please can anyone give me idea of numbers of 6inches blocks, to fence 1 full plot land?
Thanks.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 6:57pm On Dec 21, 2023
Glory be to God oh welcome back
Merry Christmas in advance to you all still your blessed Sunny global investment home of building materials and also blessed sam building materials enterprises

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by fashrola(m): 7:18pm On Dec 21, 2023
Welcome back guys!!!!

Hello professionals in the house, Can someone help me review this BOQ for a three bedroom bungalow with Study and probably a rough estimate to aid in renegotiating before starting the excavation process for foundation

Land condition: Table Land and not swampy

I bought 10 trips of sharp sand out of the 15 trips and 60 bags of cement which was used to mold 3000+ blocks and also I've already bought 30 tons of granite and its on site already.

Temporary shedhouse/store has been erected on site too.

Though the professional charge, I negotiated down to 500k

Pic 1: The Floor plan of the house
Pic 2: The Land area and area to be built
Pic 3: BOQ

Note: The Land is already fenced round and gated already

Cc: Saydfact kkonsults Biztech05 etc....

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gentlesoul83(m): 7:46pm On Dec 21, 2023
futurenix:
Good evening my good people.
I have reached the roofing stage of my build and need some input from the experienced.
Attached is the roof model I intend to go for so I can save some cost for other things and also for my solar panels to have peace of mind up there.

Is there any downsides to this roof model when compared to the usual "send down the rain" type?

Also is there any advise for observations/likely improvements to implement in this model?

I will appreciate your valuable inputs

This design of roof save cost alot because it consume less materials. I don't thing there is any downside for it.

Chairman abeg patronise us for your roofing woods, quality is guaranteed at affordable prices. Please call us 080 3233 9807. God bless as you call.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by christ007(m): 8:18pm On Dec 21, 2023
Pls is there any supplies available here I need to know price of sand and gratine
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by christ007(m): 8:19pm On Dec 21, 2023
christ007:
Pls is there any supplies available here I need to know price of sand and gratine
Location at ajah
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kkonsults: 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2023
kkonsults:
Contact us for your Architectural Design and Construction Services

6 units 2 Bedroom Flats designed for a fellow Nairalander.

K

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by fashrola(m): 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2023
gentlesoul83:

This design of roof save cost alot because it consume less materials. I don't thing there is any downside for it.

Chairman abeg patronise us for your roofing woods, quality is guaranteed at affordable prices. Please call us 080 3233 9807. God bless as you call.

Then why are lot of people still doing the conventional roofing despite the high cost involved.....
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gentlesoul83(m): 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2023
fashrola:

Then why are lot of people still doing the conventional roofing despite the high cost involved.....

You know every building have their designs. I think roofing style is choice.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MeineMutter: 11:05pm On Dec 21, 2023
fashrola:

They like neighbors to always see the shuku they have plated heavily on their building.

Cost of such roofing style always nearly equals cost of the carcass itself.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Biztech05(m): 1:06am On Dec 22, 2023
beelon1020:
Hello house, please can anyone give me idea of numbers of 6inches blocks, to fence 1 full plot land?
Thanks.

Get like 2000/2500blocks
Infact it can be lesser.
But depends on the high you want

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 7:12am On Dec 22, 2023
SMARTCELL DISTILLED WATER & ELECTROLYTES NOW IN STOCK!!

We are still committed to giving you the best quality of distilled water in the industry....

Join us in our price slash promo .. We look forward to working with you

Distilled water 25 Litres = N10,000 PER 25L GALLON (Selling with free 25L black Gallon)(BUY 2 GALLONS & GET 5L FREE)

Distilled water 25 Litres = N12,000 PER 25L GALLON (Selling with free 25L white Gallon)(BUY 2 GALLONS & GET 5L FREE)

Distilled water 5 Litres = N2,500 (Selling with free 5L gallon) (PROMO: BUY 12 units get 2 free)

Distilled water 1 Litre (Dozen pack) = N6000 (PROMO: BUY 12 packs & get 1 free)

Hydrometer = N5,000

Electrolyte 5L = N4,000

Electrolyte 25 Litres = N15,000 (with free 25L Industrial Gallon) .. (BUY 2 GALLONS & GET 5L DISTILLED WATER FREE).

Electrolyte is mixture of sulfuric acid & distilled water having predefined specific gravity or concentration per mol. Smartcell electrolytes maintains 1.265 - 1.280 specific gravity range.

*Deionized H2O Analysis:
*TDS = 0 - 0007 ppm
*PH = 6.8 - 7.0

*APPLICATIONS:
Smartcell deionized water is free of toxins, microbes , pollutants and can be used for:

-Tubular battery periodic top up
- Skin care formulation
- Steam Iron
- Soap making
- Hand sanitizer production
- Cleaning services
- Laboratory
- Automotive radiator Cooling Systems
- Continuous positive airway pressure machines

We're open for dealership discussions. Feel free to reach us via contact details below

Warehouse Location: Winners estate, Abule-egba , Lagos (Estate is situated behind popular Solomon grace secondary schools ,off Abiodun Onitiri avenue) but can be dispatched to any state on buyers expense.

For further enquiry & purchase;
Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE::::: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: 081-703-85620

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ladyteeks: 9:41am On Dec 22, 2023
What is the average cost of floor stamping in Lagos per meter including labor and materials?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BIGGIE121(m): 9:43am On Dec 22, 2023
ladyteeks:
What is the average cost of floor stamping in Lagos per meter including labor and materials?

10k per sqm

We can work in Lagos ...
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 9:48am On Dec 22, 2023
topsy23:
Good morning all, I have retrieved my old WhatsApp account. You can reach me on old WhatsApp number now +234-8033643191

Also, my new WhatsApp is functioning too.

MY new whatsapp number number is +234-9053556216

You can reach me on any of the above fWhatsapp .

Thanks

Thanks

We are back and better

(1) (2) (3) ... (3573) (3574) (3575) (3576) (3577) (3578) (3579) ... (3665) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Rany4all(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.