Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

What A Real And A Powerful Spell Caster - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What A Real And A Powerful Spell Caster (16681 Views)

Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! / I Need A Real Man! :'( / What A Real And A Powerful Spell Caster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Real And A Powerful Spell Caster by mayfonald12: 8:30am On Dec 28, 2015
Good day everybody i Am Miss mary ronald from london. I was having serious relationship problems with my Husband and it had resulted in him moving out to his friend’s apartment. Everything got worse because he started going to bars and strip clubs frequently with his friend, getting drunk and passing out. He always threatens me on phone whenever I call him because of all the bad advises that his friend has given him. I really love him and we had been dating for 8 years which gave us a beautiful daughter and a mavalous son. I had also lost a lot of money on therapists until I was introduced to Dr. Baba,Aja by a friend whom he helped to marry her childhood boyfriend; this gave me total confidence and strength to get him back. I did all he asked and after 48 hours my Husband called me and rushed back home, things just changed between us emotionally. He has a job and stopped drinking and keeping irrelevant friends. It’s a miracle I never believed i twas possible because I had lost all hope until I found Dr.Baba,Aja . So that’s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe. All thanks goes to Dr.Baba,Aja for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is the email address in situation you are undergoing a heart break, and I assure you that Dr Baba,Aja is the solution to all kinds Problem that can really help you in you sutoation: drbabaajaspelltemple@gmail.com,or you can contact me on my cell phone number: +2348168632182, thanks dr baba,aja for your great work website http://drbabaaja.webs.com/.

Re: What A Real And A Powerful Spell Caster by mayfonald12: 11:30am On Dec 28, 2015
Good day everybody iam Lana Frost from, When I eventually found testimonies about this spell caster Dr BABA AJA, how he helped many people to get their lovers and broken homes back, i contacted him through his email address drbabaajaspelltemple@gmail.com because my husband whom i really love with all my heart and also love me too, but suddenly change and turned his back on me and hated me with passion I was absolutely desperate to get my husband back. Life without my husband was a real mess for me and my parent I wanted a dramatic change and I thought magic could be the solution. After discussing the resolution with DR BABA AJA, he gave me hope that he will restore my relationship back because he already engaged me. I felt confident that he will actually make my husband to return home and he did! It’s fantastic what this great spell caster have done for me, I don't know what I would have done without DR BABA AJA. Did His job so well he is organized and highly functional, i believe he is the best spell caster i can count on when it comes to all kinds of spell, I was floored that his spells worked, if you need help, contact he via email: drbabaajaspelltemple@gmail.com or +2348168632182 I assure you things will turn around for you. thanks dr baba,aja for your great work website http://drbabaaja.webs.com/.

Re: What A Real And A Powerful Spell Caster by Jessy223: 12:15am On Dec 30, 2015
I am Jessy from Canada, When I eventually found testimonies about this spell caster Dr OGUMEN, how he helped many people to get their lovers and broken homes back, i contacted him through his email address ogumenspelltemple@gmail.com because my boyfriend whom i really love with all my heart and also love me too, but suddenly change and turned his back on me and hated me with passion I was absolutely desperate to get my boyfriend back. Life without my boyfriend was a real mess for me and my parent I wanted a dramatic change and I thought magic could be the solution. After discussing the resolution with DR OGUMEN, he gave me hope that he will restore my relationship back because he already engaged me. I felt confident that he will actually make my boyfriend to return home and he did! It’s fantastic what this great spell caster have done for me, I don't know what I would have done without DR OGUMEN. Did His job so well he is organized and highly functional, i believe he is the best spell caster i can count on when it comes to all kinds of spell, I was floored that his spells worked, if you need help, contact he via email: ogumenspelltemple@gmail.com I assure you things will turn around for you..

Re: What A Real And A Powerful Spell Caster by rubylucas: 2:43am On Dec 30, 2015
[b]Am writing this article to thank Doctor Royal for the wondrous miracle that he did for me because he helped me recently to bring back my Ex wife. Thank you sir for your genuine spells. I'm Ruby Luca by name. From UK Liverpool This is really incredible, and I have never experienced anything like this in my life. Before i met you Sir, i have tried every probable means that i could to get my wife back, but i actually came to realize that nothing was working out for me, and that my wife had developed lot of hatred for me.. I thought there was no hope to reunite with my ex wife. But when i read good reviews about how Dr. Royal help others get back there ex lovers, make others to win big on lottery, cure of any sickness. I decided to give it a try and i did everything that he instructed me and i Trusted him and followed his instructions just as he guaranteed me in 24 hours, and that was exactly when my wife called me and come back to me.. I'm so happy for the good work you did for me. My wife is now back with full of love!!!!Sir Royal. We are more contented now than ever. Everything looks perfect and so natural! Thank you so much Sir for your authentic and indisputable spells. Email him now for help {Azukaspellcaster@outlook.com } reach him on his mobile number +2348109842976 Thanks Sir for your help.[/b]

Re: What A Real And A Powerful Spell Caster by Amydaniela: 9:04am On Jan 04, 2016
[b]My name is Amy Daniela. Out of respect for you and your spells I must make this testimony know to all. I've been to other spell casters without seeing any result.I just wished I came to you earlier,i got the best from you. My ex husband was gone for a year and I went everywhere and other spell casters for help but no result until my friend introduce me to Dr. Trust. After the Love Spell was done, I finally got a calls from him.His spells worked wonders and my husband is back with full of love. It was like a miracle! He suddenly came back with flowers saying that i should for give him,i was truly flabbergasted and shocked when my husband kneel down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back..I'm really short of words and joyful,you are a God sent to me and my entire family.. And now i am a joyful woman once again.Thank you so much Dr. Trust. To everyone who is looking for a real spell caster contact Dr.Trust Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com via web site http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast Or you call him +2348156885231[/b]

Re: What A Real And A Powerful Spell Caster by maria77: 3:38pm On May 11, 2016
I read some testimonies about a love spell caster by Dr. Clem on how he
has helped lots of people in bringing back their ex lovers within
48hours, Sincerely I was just thinking if that was real and if this man
could really help bring back my lover whom I love so much. I decided to
contact him because I love my boyfriend very much and we have been apart
for a couple of months I really missed him so much, I have tried all
other means to get him back but couldn’t.I contacted Dr.Clem and he told
me that my ex will come back to me in the next 48 hours,Dr.Clem
released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his
eyes to picture how much we have share together. My ex is now back to me
again.As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the most happiest
girl on earth and me and my boyfriend is living a happy life and our
love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up.All
thanks goes to Dr.Clem for the excessive work that he has done for me
by helping me to get back with my ex boyfriend. I would like to drop
Dr.Clem mail address and hope you see this testimony and contact him if
you have a lover that you really want back so badly, Email:drclemsolutionhome@yahoo.com or call him +2348109017535

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic / An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy / Above 30 And Seeking A Spouse, Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.