Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

What A Real And A Powerful Spell Caster - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What A Real And A Powerful Spell Caster (16644 Views)

Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! / I Need A Real Man! :'( / What A Real And A Powerful Spell Caster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Real And A Powerful Spell Caster by Victoriajones1: 3:11pm On Feb 06
Hello everyone am Victoria Jones, am here to share a great testimony on how Dr Wealth transformed my life financially, i still finds it difficult to believe that i now worth millions of dollars, i have been playing lottery game for so long and i have never win any reasonable amount of money, i was doing some research online about lottery game and i came across a testimony of a woman who won a very huge amount of money on lottery game through the help of Dr Wealth who predicted a winning game for her to play, and surprisingly she won a huge amount of money 19.5million dollars, so i also contacted Dr Wealth and asked him for help he told me what i needed to do which i did and on the second day after he had cast the spell for me he gave me some sure numbers to play so i went to play the numbers so on Tuesday the result came out and i went to check there i got the shock of my life, i saw my names amongst the winners i won an amount i have never dreamed of in my life, my mouth was open and i didn't know what to say that was how my life changed financially i just want the world to know that there is a great spell caster called Dr Wealth if you have been playing lottery game and you have never won i will advice you to contact Dr Wealth for help and i promise you your story will change, you can email him at drwealthmag@gmail. com
Re: What A Real And A Powerful Spell Caster by jamesbelich: 10:55pm On Feb 23
Winning the lottery was part of my dreams, I tried so hard to win big but all to no avail, until I came across Dr Lucas online who made my dreams come through and made me win 10 million dollars. I was a logistics manager who lives in Lancaster, S.C. and works about an hour's drive away, in Charlotte, N.C., I stopped at a store to buy a scratch-off lottery ticket during my lunch break, because Dr Lucas gave me all the assurance that the numbers are not going to fail after I did all he asked me to do. Dr lucas is a powerful Dr that is on a mission to eradicate poverty from people's lives and i have confirmed that by winning $10 million with the numbers he provided for me, it is my promise to tell the world about my experience with Dr Lucas and that's what I'm doing now, you can win the lottery fast with the help of Dr Lucas he is tested and trusted Email: Drlucasspelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp +234 904 794 3567 he will help you.

Re: What A Real And A Powerful Spell Caster by jamesbelich: 10:56pm On Feb 23
Winning the lottery was part of my dreams, I tried so hard to win big but all to no avail, until I came across Dr Lucas online who made my dreams come through and made me win 10 million dollars. I was a logistics manager who lives in Lancaster, S.C. and works about an hour's drive away, in Charlotte, N.C., I stopped at a store to buy a scratch-off lottery ticket during my lunch break, because Dr Lucas gave me all the assurance that the numbers are not going to fail after I did all he asked me to do. Dr lucas is a powerful Dr that is on a mission to eradicate poverty from people's lives and i have confirmed that by winning $10 million with the numbers he provided for me, it is my promise to tell the world about my experience with Dr Lucas and that's what I'm doing now, you can win the lottery fast with the help of Dr Lucas he is tested and trusted Email: Drlucasspelltemple@gmail. com or WhatsApp +234 904 794 3567 he will help you.

Re: What A Real And A Powerful Spell Caster by Exclusive1234: 1:54am On Mar 11
I’m so excited my broken Marriage has been restored. “We recently made up, even though it was difficult. It’s been more than a month now, and everything feels like it’s returned to normal. He has begun to treat me better, and it’s been a healing process for both of us. The nightmare that had lasted for almost 2 years before we broke up is finally over. It’s like we fell in love all over again! We’ve both put the past behind us, and are trying to move forward – and for the first time in a long time, the future looks a lot brighter. I can’t express in words how grateful I am Dr eze! It’s like we’ve finally rediscovered those things about each other that made us fall in love in the first place. All of the worrying and stress has simply vanished. Thank you Dr eze for saving my broken Marriage and bringing my husband back to me!”. Me and my husband are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr eze. If you have any relationship or marital problems contact Dr eze now DR EZE EMAIL : DREZE188@GMAIL.COMSend him a DM on WhatsApp too ‪ ‬‪+234 806 605 4275 ‬
Re: What A Real And A Powerful Spell Caster by julietmatters: 2:46pm On Mar 18
my name is julie am from TX USA, i will love to share my testimony to you all the people in world i got married to my husband about 2 year ago we start having problems at home like we stop sleeping on the same bed,fighting about little things he always comes home late at night,drinking too much and sleeping with other women out side i have never love any man in my life except him. he is the father of my child and i don't want to loose him because we have worked so hard together to become what we are and have today .few month ago he now decided to live me and the kid,being a single mother can be hard sometimes and so i have nobody to turn to and i was heart broken. i called my mom and explain every thing to her, my mother told me about DR timan how he helped her solve the problem between her and my dad i was surprise about it because they have been without each other for three and a half years and it was like a miracle how they came back to each other. i was directed to DR timan on his emailsaddrtiman0@gmail.com explain everything to him,so he promise me not to worry that he will cast a spell and make things come back to how we where so much in love again and that it was another female spirit that was controlling my husband he told me that my problem will be solved within two days if i believe i said OK So he cast a spell for me and after two days my love came back asking me to forgive him i Am so happy now. so that why i decided to share my experience with every body that have such problem contact DR timan the great spell caster on his email addresses (drtiman0@gmail.com ) and get your healing. He has cure for other deadly diseases like Herpes, Hiv/Aids, STD , Hepatitis , Cancer , Fix Broken marriage , Looking for a child he can still do that for you, if you have any problem contact DR Timan, i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you. contact,Email :addresses (drtiman0@gmail.com TEXT,,+1 (614) 349-8185
Re: What A Real And A Powerful Spell Caster by elizabethwilson: 11:09am On Apr 29
DR GERALD IS THE BEST SPELL CASTER ONLINE WHO RESTORED MY BROKEN RELATIONSHIP AND I HIGHLY RECOMMENDS DR GERALD ANYONE IN NEED OF HELP! WHATSAPP +14242983869

My husband left me for another woman 1 year ago and ever since then my life has been filled with pain, sorrow and heart break because he was my first love whom I have spent my entire life with. A friend of mine told me he saw some testimonies of a spell caster called Dr Gerald that he can bring back lover within few hours, i laugh it out and said am not interested but because of the love my friend had for me, she consulted the great spell caster on my behalf and to my greatest surprise after 11 hours my husband called me for the very first time after 1 year that he is missing me and that he is so sorry for everything he made me went through. He is back to me and now we are happy together. I still can't believe it, because it is highly unbelievable. Thank you Dr Gerald for bringing back my husband and also to my lovely friend who interceded on my behalf, for anyone who might need the help of this great spell caster here is the email address

psychicspiritualrealm@gmail.com

WhatsApp: +14242983869

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic / Above 30 And Seeking A Spouse, Check This Out / An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.