Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

What A Real And A Powerful Spell Caster - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What A Real And A Powerful Spell Caster (16707 Views)

Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! / I Need A Real Man! :'( / What A Real And A Powerful Spell Caster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Real And A Powerful Spell Caster by lizzyjames221: 4:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
I contacted Lord destiny during the period my husband left me in MAY 1st of 2016 because i wanted my husband to be home with me and we could be together. I skeptically called to see if he can be of help in making my husband love me and return his love and emotions back to me again. So when we had the first conversation he reassured and i quote "This spell is going to take a bit longer than my previous spells, due to his reluctance and a controlling spell laid on him, but no worries I'm going to bring him back to you and make him fall in love with you again''. I can now bear out witness to the whole world that I moved in with my Husband in just 24 hours after his spell casting for me, and he has committed to the relationship and I can't thank Lord destiny enough for changing my life for good..I am totally amazed and so happy that you have been able to do this for me. I am so amazed today because IT WORKS and I am living proof. I can't show appreciation to you adequately for bringing my man back, and will be forever appreciative for that. Thank you, thank you, Lord I will keep you informed, you have worked tirelessly for me. Email: lorddestiny@outlook.com. web site http://favouredtemple.webs.com/ THANKS YOU SO MUCH SIR

Re: What A Real And A Powerful Spell Caster by AloneeLee21: 7:56pm On Sep 16, 2016
Be careful here nobody can help you here or even suggest how you can get your ex or love back, any testimonies of most spell caster here must be ignore. Because most of them are scam I mean real scam which I was a victim and I got ripped of thousands of dollars because I was so anxious to get my husband back after he left me for over 2 years with my 13 years old daughter betty have applied to 7 different spell caster here and all to no avail they all ask for same thing send your name your ex name address and picture phone number etc which I did over and over again and most of them were from west Africa until I saw a post about Balogun dada spell caster and I decided to gave him my last trail. He ask me four things my real name, my ex and my ex mother name and said my ex will come back in 24HOURS, I have paid over $3000 on spell casting and courier and nothing have work for me after 3 days I was thinking about how much I have lost so far so I said let me give him a try so I called Dr. Balogun dada again and send my real name, my ex and my ex mother name because I swear it was my last try so I was waiting as he told me to wait till next day and I could not sleep that night because I really love my husband and want him back at 9PM that day I saw my husband on line on face book and he said hi at first I was shock because she never talk with me for the past a year and 9 months now I did not reply again he said are you there? I quickly reply yes and she said can we see tomorrow I said yes and he went off-line I was confused I try to chat again but he was no more on line I could not sleep that night as I was wondering what he is going to say, by 7.am the next morning he gave me a miss call I decided not to call back as I was still on shock again he call and I pick he said can we see after work today I said yes so she end the call immediately I got off work she call me and we meet and now we are back again I call Dr. Balogun dada the next day thanking him for what he has done in fact I still call him and thank him as my life was not complete without my husband please be careful here I have been scam thousands of dollars if you want a true love spell then contact Dr. Balogun Dada via email with (Odinspelltempl@gmail.com)

Re: What A Real And A Powerful Spell Caster by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 12, 2016
Hello am Matilda from USA i wanna thank Dr izekorspelltemple for what he has done for me at first i taught he was scam but until i just decided to follow my mind.i told him that my ex lover which i loved with all my heart left me for another all Dr izekorspelltemple did was to laugh and said he will be back to me in 3days time i taught he was lying on the 3rd day my ex called me and said he wanna see me,i was shocked then he came over to my place and started begging that he was bewitched,immediately i forgives him and now we are back and he his really madly in love with me.All thanks to Dr izekorspelltemple he indeed wonderful incise you wanna contact him here his is private mail: doctorizekorspelltemple@gmail.com or you call him on this number +2349027285379
Re: What A Real And A Powerful Spell Caster by Tjolamide: 1:17am On Oct 19, 2016
My name is Tasha Wash from New york, I want give a testimony about this man Dr TAYEMISE OLA, his a very genuine spell caster and a very unique and a powerful man of wisdom.
I was unable to get pregnant because i had fertility problems. My husband divorced me because of that. I was so worried and always crying and i was even thinking of committing suicide but a friend of mine introduced me to a great man called Dr TAYEMISE OLA who also helped her with her problem. She gave me his email and i contacted him and explained everything to him. He assured me that he will help me and i should not worry. Dr TAYEMISE OLA brought back joy to my life and to my family again by bringing my husband back to me with his spiritual powers, by making me to get pregnant, by curing my sister's cancer disease, by also curing my cousin's hiv virus with his special powers, and he also made my step brother to win a lottery of 2 million dollars. Dr TAYEMISE OLA is really gifted, amazing, and a very good man who truly knows how to do his job better and if not for him what would my life turn to? Dr TAYEMISE OLA thank you so much and i will never stop talking about your great deeds. Words can not express how much good you have done for me and my family and i believe that even a thousand words won't be enough to describe your good great works. If you need his help, just contact Dr TAYEMISE OLA on his email: drtayemise@gmail.com or contact him through whatsapp on: +2348071908233

Below are the things that he can do

1)If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3)You want to be promoted in your office.
(4)You want women/men to run after you.
(5)If you want a child.
(6)[You want to be rich.
(7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours
forever.
(coolIf you need financial assistance.
(9)If you want to stop your Divorce
10)Help bringing people out of prison
(11)Marriage Spells
(12)Miracle Spells
(13)Beauty Spells
(14)PROPHECY CHARM
(15)Attraction Spells
(16)Evil Eye Spells
(17)Kissing Spell
(18)Remove Sickness Spells
(19)ELECTION WINNING SPELLS
(20)SUCCESS IN EXAMS SPELLS
(21Have You Been Scammed And You Want To Recover Your Lost Money Or Properties
(22) Charm to get who to love you.
Contact him today on:
(Drtayemise@gmail.com
Re: What A Real And A Powerful Spell Caster by anitawilliams: 4:55pm On Nov 22, 2016
life is two sides and believe me when i tell you that it has been one side of the coin for me and my family until my son gain admission into the university, for some period of time it all went smooth as planned but just as he was about to enter into his 3rd year he got a sickness i do not even know the name of this sickness. my son left school and we kept on looking for solution but we could not get a total solution. i thank God for my brother who met doctor zanzin and told him of the pain me and my family are passing through, doctor zanzin asked him to bring me and my son to him and my son shall be well again and this time permanently so my brother quickly called me and i took my son to to him, he told me that it will take three days and my son shall be well. i don't know how he did it but it was a miracle how he help me healed my son. till this day my son never contacted such sickness nor its like again my son is through with his school and is working now. thanks to doctor zanzin fo what he has done for me because i cannot explain what heap of joy is in my heart as i am sharing this testimony of my life. if you have any sickness or problem i think and know that doctor zanzin can help you with solution to your problem because i have witness it first hand. You can contact doctor zanzin at drzanzinspellcaster@gmail.com.
Re: What A Real And A Powerful Spell Caster by anitawilliams: 12:07pm On Nov 23, 2016
i never for once thought i could be able to say this or share how much joy i feel with the world. I live in Dallas. i had dealt with this since i had my last child. my joy of motherhood had been held because the doctor had told me that my son had incurrable disease and he had to live on drugs all his life.it would come at times and release some times too all the other doctor have not be able to cure him permanently. it is my friend in stacey that bring me to meeet doctor zanzin. so i known stacey for long time ago and she is my best friend, she came to me and told me that there is a way to cure my son of his disease and my son will be free permanently from that ailment but i quickly followed her and i met doctor zanzin. my god this man is amazing because he did something that had made me see a second way of life he did not even collect money from me untill he has finished treating my son, infact i never meet somebody like doctor zanzin before in my life. he helped me cure my son and he has since then never had any attack from disease. i really would want the wold to not only know how powerful doctor zanzin is but also to help me to thank him for helping me know what happiness feels like once again. i think this is opportunity for anybody that have any problem to also contact doctor zanzin for you to be happy and free of whatever disease that holds you captive. contact doctor zanzin at drzanzinspellcaster@gmail.com.
Re: What A Real And A Powerful Spell Caster by AmberTodd: 8:40am On Nov 28, 2016
Priest Ola, Here is my testimony from a Heart Warming indebted Client (Amber Todd from United states) Sir i had to write back to you though I am at work now to let you know that your spell has successfully worked, and he has returned back to me just as you said it sir. A beautiful of red roses was just brought to my place of work from the man I contacted you about on July 15th. Sir i am so happy to tell it to the whole world now that he returned back to me through your powerful spells yesterday at about 6:00pm. Everything worked out just the way you said it. No more doubt. Because Lord Priest Ola realizes we were meant to be, and that we were compatible. This is actually hard for me to believe now. It’s really surprising!! Thank you so much Priest Ola for weaving you magical powers on me, and for reuniting me and my ex together with your utmost powers. You can contact him for help via email successspells@outlook.com . You can also contact him directly on his website. www.successspells.net.
Re: What A Real And A Powerful Spell Caster by AnnmarieGeorge0: 2:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
What an amazing testimony to be written I never believed that i could finally get back the happiness and the love that was gone after my husband left me totally. I couldn't just believe that spells and magic could turn my thoughts and my dreams into reality in getting back with my husband after he served me with divorce papers.. my ex husband after the divorce never showed up to me and the kids anymore, he finally made up his mind on me and said it was over. 2 years after our divorce, i was still out trying to get him back and i did all that i knew best could make him happy, and my mum and everybody around just advised i should forget about him and move on with my life, because they felt he was gone forever and was never gonna return. But i never gave up on trying to get him back, because i so much loved him beyond what anybody could ever imagine. I met a spell caster, and what drew my attention most was the reviews people was writting about this spell caster when i contacted him. Especially one main review about a man called LEWIS, who got his wife back with the help of the spell caster And that so much gave me the assurance because i have heard much more on how he has helped alot of people... and with the help that this spell caster rendered to me, he saved my marriage and reunited me and my ex husband back together again with his powerful spells. Thank you so much Priest Ola for your help in reuniting me and my husband again, if not for you, my life would have permanently turned out to be a mess. His Website: {www.successspells.net} or Email him through {successspells@outlook.con or successspells@yahoo.com} Thanks once again Priest Ola for your kindness and help.
Re: What A Real And A Powerful Spell Caster by emilyrashford2: 1:18am On Jan 25, 2017
Hello My name is emily rashford, Am from united kingdom, fulham. I am very happy for posting on this blog on how a great spell caster helped me in bringing back the love of my life. I know there are lots of women like me out there who have done so much to have back their Husband, I am here to tell you all to search no further because the answer is right here. I sincerely believe if there are up to five spell casters like Dr okorom this world would be a better place, I have seen people complaining on how fake spell casters promised to help them but couldn't but with Dr okorom I tell you, your problem is solved already. My Husband and I had been apart for 3 YEARS and I couldn't bear without living without him, I have tried everything to have him back but nothing was working until I saw numerous testimonies about a spell caster called Dr okorom and how great his work is. I contacted him via email (dr.okoromspellhome@live.com) immediately and follow the step that he ask and in the next 48 hours my lover called me and was eager for my forgiveness and that he wished nothing more than to have me in his arms forever. I filled so much joy and happiness that I found Dr okorom, I hope you all here will find this testimony of mine and get your husband back in just 48 hours thanks... contact his email: dr.okoromspellhome@live.com.com or his website http://dr-okoromwebs.com/: or email me on emilyrashford@gmail.com for more information about dr okorom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic / Above 30 And Seeking A Spouse, Check This Out / An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.