Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend (29902 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / “Look Good And Attractive If You Want Your Boyfriend Or Hubby To Stop Cheating” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by bqlekan(m): 9:15am On Aug 25, 2015
Maamin:

that is why i came here to read lies.. grin
but I didn't lie nah.. tz the truth
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by tohpahz(f): 9:15am On Aug 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hehehe cheesy

Kindly ensure to avoid body contact. This is because my joystick no dey use eye see woman cheesy

Hiannnn.

Ur joystick get eyes?? shocked
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by tosyne2much(m): 9:20am On Aug 25, 2015
tohpahz:

Hiannnn.

Ur joystick get eyes?? shocked
The hole wey dey dia na eyes nah cheesy
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by tohpahz(f): 9:27am On Aug 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
The hole wey dey dia na eyes nah cheesy

So e dey get hole sef.. i no know oo. shocked

Oya i won't touch u that much wink .. i no want stories that touch. grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 25, 2015
tohpahz:

Lol.. are we married??
The only time we'd do dat is wen we say 'i do' cool tongue

We're not married yet, that's what makes it crazy.

And why are we on a marriage topic this Tuesday morning? cheesy
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 25, 2015
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by adedayourt(m): 9:36am On Aug 25, 2015
tohpahz:

Pitches tent nxt to him.. cool

shift smal abeg mke i pitch my yown here
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by popweezy(m): 9:37am On Aug 25, 2015
Dump her ass after dating for 12yrs
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by tohpahz(f): 9:43am On Aug 25, 2015
AirborneLacer:

We're not married yet, that's what makes it crazy.

And why are we on a marriage topic this Tuesday morning? cheesy

I don't wana do crazy den. tongue

We are on a marriage topic because we have to plan.. grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Omotayor123(f): 9:44am On Aug 25, 2015
tohpahz:

Pitches tent nxt to him.. cool
And what are you doing next to him *if I tell dygeasy now dem go say I too like Amebo undecided
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Omotayor123(f): 9:45am On Aug 25, 2015
Jayjay0:
Telling her my phone password
What's crazy about that?
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by tohpahz(f): 9:51am On Aug 25, 2015
Omotayor123:

And what are you doing next to him *if I tell dygeasy now dem go say I too like Amebo undecided

embarassed it's just a harmless sitting oo.. grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by tosyne2much(m): 9:58am On Aug 25, 2015
tohpahz:

So e dey get hole sef.. i no know oo. shocked

Oya i won't touch u that much wink .. i no want stories that touch. grin
So tell us the most disgusting thing you have ever done for love cheesy
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by guitarmanpharell(m): 9:59am On Aug 25, 2015
misspicy:
I feel I must be crazy when I washed his cloths once when he wasnt around....

I guess It was a crazy thing to do
How is that craziness?
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Jayjay0(m): 10:12am On Aug 25, 2015
Omotayor123:
What's crazy about that?
Am i suppose to answer that... well your not a guy so you won't know
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by misspicy(f): 10:27am On Aug 25, 2015
guitarmanpharell:
How is that craziness?
Its craziness coz I was washing his cloths wen he was nt even arnd to join me
Btw,we r nt even togeda anymore
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by tohpahz(f): 10:45am On Aug 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
So tell us the most disgusting thing you have ever done for love cheesy

The topic was 'for my boify' not 'for love' undecided
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Southyqueen(f): 10:46am On Aug 25, 2015
he told me he waz goin to pee so i followed him to the bathroom and held his manhood for him...that the craziest thing i will never forget
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 25, 2015
Licking her pu*ssy, craziest ever!!! That's stupidity
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by guitarmanpharell(m): 11:07am On Aug 25, 2015
tongue
misspicy:

eeyah...if u don't mind..pm me tongue
misspicy:

eeyah..if u don't mind...pm me..
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Ariani: 11:08am On Aug 25, 2015
I CNT DO ANY CRAZY TIN 4 ANY DAM COS I AM SINGLE AND NT READY TO MINGLE SO ALL U OKPOS GET BEHIND ME
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by misspicy(f): 11:13am On Aug 25, 2015
guitarmanpharell:
:Peeyah...if u don't mind..pm me :Peeyah..if u don't mind...pm me..
I mind so am nt PMing utongue
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 25, 2015
tohpahz:

I don't wana do crazy den. tongue

We are on a marriage topic because we have to plan.. grin

I must admit it, you've got me on this.

I'm already thinking about suits and gowns cheesy
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 25, 2015
Southyqueen:
he told me he waz goin to pee so i followed him to the bathroom and held his manhood for him...that the craziest thing i will never forget
Eeehn? Hahahahahaha
tohpahz:

Which one do i say. Which do i leave out lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Say all and leave none out. grin

Nneka123 locked his face? Are you his puppy or? tongue grin cheesy
Tosyne2much bia, talk your own. grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 25, 2015
Folding my hands as I watch tohpahz and tosyne2much chatting about joystick. Smh sad
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by guitarmanpharell(m): 11:53am On Aug 25, 2015
misspicy:
I mind so am nt PMing utongue
lol
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Lovexme(m): 12:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
At least, I can confirm I'm sane and not crazy after reading some comments tongue
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by SporaD8: 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:
For me it's when I wake up 1st & just watch him sleep smiley Now it becomes interesting if I'm mad about something & he's just laying there & I think to myself "The things I could do to him right about now & he wouldn't even see any of them coming" grin grin
What?! Ladies your age still exhibit this character? I thought only little girls do that!
Well I can swear here are what goes on in your mind - pours hot water on his face, Give him a tribal mark, etcrepent ooo!
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 25, 2015
SporaD8:

What?! Ladies your age still exhibit this character? I thought only little girls do that!
Well I can swear here are what goes on in your mind - pours hot water on his face, Give him a tribal mark, etcrepent ooo!

lol @ tribal marks. I'm over this thread so ta ta.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Demmzy15(m): 3:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
Picked her nose undecided
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by lurlah2014(f): 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2015
waiting for you to say the i do to do the do with tosyn2much grin grin
tohpahz:

Lol.. are we married??
The only time we'd do dat is wen we say 'i do' cool tongue
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by tosyne2much(m): 4:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Folding my hands as I watch tohpahz and tosyne2much chatting about joystick. Smh sad
Hahahaha cheesy

So u sef notice as we dey chat about joystick ? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Houseboy Uses Love Portion To Try Charm His Boss / Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? / His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.