Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend (29899 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / “Look Good And Attractive If You Want Your Boyfriend Or Hubby To Stop Cheating” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 4:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
lurlah2014:
wooo##crazy enough## hope you wont be needing tooth pick afterwards
Lolzzzz
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 4:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
Nneka123:
lol grin
No. He's bae. tongue
See my name sake o

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 4:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
Stop the boyfriend & girlfriend act today. God is AGAINST it.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 25, 2015
ADENIKETINA2015:
Stop the boyfriend & girlfriend act today. God is AGAINST it.
God is not against "boyfriend and girlfriend"
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahahaha cheesy

So u sef notice as we dey chat about joystick ? cheesy
I taya o grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by UyiIredia(m): 5:09pm On Aug 25, 2015
lurlah2014:
Have seen many relationship grow healthy and some say its because they don't feel shy to do crazy things that brings fun and laughter in any slight tout of the scene, and this keeps them together and make them believe when they get married it will be fun, knowing you are so much into him/her.
This i also believe will make relationships or marriage grow with so much fun and love even when the person is not by your side##memories##.

For me shaving my fiance hair is one of the craziest thing i do tongue grin cheesy. WHATS YOURS??

Nothing. Because I ain't got no girlfriend to complicate my life.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 5:37pm On Aug 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
God is not against "boyfriend and girlfriend"
Going by the post you should know the one I meant.
one's male or female friends are regarded as boyfriends/ girlfriends and that's not what this post is about.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 25, 2015
ADENIKETINA2015:

Going by the post you should know the one I meant.
one's male or female friends are regarded as boyfriends/ girlfriends and that's not what this post is about.
Nope. A boyfriend is someone you're having a romantic relationship with. Same with a girlfriend. {check your dictionary}

And yes, God is not against it.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Dygeasy(m): 6:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
Omotayor123:

And what are you doing next to him *if I tell dygeasy now dem go say I too like Amebo undecided
I don break up with her since na...

Her eyes no dey stay one place na why I discharge am before she go give me hypertension. cry
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Alezy(m): 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:
For me it's when I wake up 1st & just watch him sleep smiley Now it becomes interesting if I'm mad about something & he's just laying there & I think to myself "The things I could do to him right about now & he wouldn't even see any of them coming" grin grin
Omg. ..seriously u can kill someone
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 25, 2015
Alezy:
Omg. ..seriously u can kill someone

Never. No guy is worth being caged for.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Omotayor123(f): 6:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
Dygeasy:
I don break up with her since na...

Her eyes no dey stay one place na why I discharge am before she go give me hypertension. cry
For real, After all the love love... Tophaz don fvck up.. Sorry ehn tongue
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Alezy(m): 6:37pm On Aug 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Never. No guy is worth being caged for.
are u serious? ? well, ppl pass judgements based on what they have passed tru or felt. but I promise u, when u meet a true match, u will kw it's worth it
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
Alezy:
are u serious? ? well, ppl pass judgements based on what they have passed tru or felt. but I promise u, when u meet a true match, u will kw it's worth it

Hahaha. You reckon? I hope I meet someone that makes me wanna kill them grin I feel I'll be a good stabber too grin

But honestly though, I don't think I'd ever take it to that level. I like my freedom too much to put it in jeopardy.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Dygeasy(m): 6:49pm On Aug 25, 2015
Omotayor123:

For real, After all the love love... Tophaz don fvck up.. Sorry ehn tongue
Abi.. Women are heartless.

Tenq! Please hug me cry
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:
For me it's when I wake up 1st & just watch him sleep smiley Now it becomes interesting if I'm mad about something & he's just laying there & I think to myself "The things I could do to him right about now & he wouldn't even see any of them coming" grin grin
Girl u be bad type grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Omotayor123(f): 6:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
Dygeasy:
Abi.. Women are heartless.
Tenq! Please hug me cry
undecided After you leave me follow nurse shey
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Alezy(m): 6:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahaha. You reckon? I hope I meet someone that makes me wanna kill them grin I feel I'll be a good stabber too grin

But honestly though, I don't think I'd ever take it to that level. I like my freedom too much to put it in jeopardy.
Lolz. ..thumbs up. nice chatting with ya.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Dygeasy(m): 7:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
Omotayor123:
Now I'm back cry
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Jerryspryng: 7:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
Omotayor123:
Wat, wu does dat?? report him to me!!!
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by tohpahz(f): 10:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
AirborneLacer:

I must admit it, you've got me on this.

I'm already thinking about suits and gowns cheesy

Hehehe.. we'd soon fix a date cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by tohpahz(f): 10:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
Dygeasy:
Now I'm back cry

Ua back where undecided
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by tohpahz(f): 10:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Eeehn? HahahahahahaSay all and leave none out. grin

Lips sealed.. lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by tohpahz(f): 10:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Folding my hands as I watch tohpahz and tosyne2much chatting about joystick. Smh sad

Lolzzz. Hey dear cheesy
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by tohpahz(f): 10:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
lurlah2014:
waiting for you to say the i do to do the do with tosyne2much grin grin

Lolz.. am engaged to another grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Omotayor123(f): 10:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
Jerryspryng:
Wat, wu does dat?? report him to me!!!
It's dygeasy tongue
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
tohpahz:

Hehehe.. we'd soon fix a date cheesy

You're the best bae, you are!

To work with a tight budget, we could still meet a padre secretly and have him join us together.

Romeo and Juliet understood the economy more than many couples hence their wedding was such a low-profile one cheesy
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
tohpahz:

Lolzzz. Hey dear cheesy
cheesy cheesy
How far?
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by tosyne2much(m): 10:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:

PunkyVeer cheesy

How is u ?
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by nduprincekc(m): 10:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
I tink mi own craziest tu ha wil b me kukin wit ha in d kitchin''dont u tink so'''?
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by whizqueen(f): 11:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Jerryspryng: 1:06am On Aug 26, 2015
Omotayor123:
It's dygeasy tongue
Wat do u fink shld be done to him Jst dcide anyfin!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? / His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie / Houseboy Uses Love Portion To Try Charm His Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.