Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Pictures, Man Post Selfies From Under Bed After The Gfs Mum Came Back Early - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures, Man Post Selfies From Under Bed After The Gfs Mum Came Back Early (4390 Views)

Man Post Pictures After Having Sex With His Female Partner / Since My Mum Came Back From Work She Has Been Acting Weird / Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures, Man Post Selfies From Under Bed After The Gfs Mum Came Back Early by vani86: 9:59am On Aug 25, 2015
A young man's romantic dilemma has become a social media sensation after he shared his plight on Snapchat.
The unidentified man, believed to be American, was forced to hide under a ladyfriend's bed after her mother came home from work earlier than expected.
He appears to have been topless while documenting his time in hiding, describing his situation to his friends and followers on Snapchat.
He then posted a selfie with a timestamp - 10.21pm - sarcastically pointing out that his friend had told him that her mother would not be finishing work until 10.30pm.
He later added how he was just 'talking to the wood', before his final snap states 'Welp... Guess I’m sleeping here tonight’.

Re: Pictures, Man Post Selfies From Under Bed After The Gfs Mum Came Back Early by hamzakito(m): 10:00am On Aug 25, 2015
this guy in picture sef... hmmm grin m FTC again
Re: Pictures, Man Post Selfies From Under Bed After The Gfs Mum Came Back Early by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 25, 2015
Op what is it undecided craze or what? cheesy
Re: Pictures, Man Post Selfies From Under Bed After The Gfs Mum Came Back Early by vani86: 10:04am On Aug 25, 2015
prettythicksme:

lol, the dude went for a quicky, and the girls mum happen to come back early, su he went under the bed and spent the night there grin grin grin

risks men take for love grin
Re: Pictures, Man Post Selfies From Under Bed After The Gfs Mum Came Back Early by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 25, 2015
prettythicksme:

it's rubbish, if you would ask me...
Re: Pictures, Man Post Selfies From Under Bed After The Gfs Mum Came Back Early by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 25, 2015
vani86:

lol, the dude went for a quicky, and the girls mum happen to come back early, su he went under the bed and spent the night there grin grin grin

risks men take for love grin
Date real ladies not girls!see what happen to u now cry
Re: Pictures, Man Post Selfies From Under Bed After The Gfs Mum Came Back Early by adedayourt(m): 10:07am On Aug 25, 2015
op is dis wat u went tru yestday
Re: Pictures, Man Post Selfies From Under Bed After The Gfs Mum Came Back Early by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 25, 2015
Dharniel:

it's rubbish, if you would ask me...
Who knws mayb na craze dey worry op cos any sane man wont take selfie under d bed cheesy **yaba left op**
Re: Pictures, Man Post Selfies From Under Bed After The Gfs Mum Came Back Early by vani86: 10:09am On Aug 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
Who knws mayb na craze dey worry op cos any sane man wont take selfie under d bed cheesy **yaba left op**

haba. thats not me, am i in america,

shooo, na back of your phone you dey read since.

next time dont only look at pictures, take time to read.
Re: Pictures, Man Post Selfies From Under Bed After The Gfs Mum Came Back Early by peeparty(m): 10:10am On Aug 25, 2015
Devil for punish you,as you the try hide under the bed na so her dog the welcome your penis.

you wan go chop kpomo wey u never mature reach to face the consequence.

u never chi chum chin.
Re: Pictures, Man Post Selfies From Under Bed After The Gfs Mum Came Back Early by naijaboiy: 10:10am On Aug 25, 2015
Lol,,and the guy still had the time to post on social media.

The things the internet has done to us sha. undecided
Re: Pictures, Man Post Selfies From Under Bed After The Gfs Mum Came Back Early by naijaboiy: 10:11am On Aug 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
Date real ladies not girls!see what happen to u now cry
sorry how does what you've just said relate to the topic?
Re: Pictures, Man Post Selfies From Under Bed After The Gfs Mum Came Back Early by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 25, 2015
vani86:

haba. thats not me, am i in america,

shooo, na back of your phone you dey read since.

next time dont only look at pictures, take time to read.
undecided U dey lie huh?i am 100% sure,dat is u!!
Re: Pictures, Man Post Selfies From Under Bed After The Gfs Mum Came Back Early by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 25, 2015
naijaboiy:

hmmmm dont tell me u dont understand what i wrote!!girls is far diff from ladies!op is in love with a girl cheesy
Re: Pictures, Man Post Selfies From Under Bed After The Gfs Mum Came Back Early by vani86: 10:14am On Aug 25, 2015
naijaboiy:

as in , with each post she makes, she proves that she is a yaba left escapeee
Re: Pictures, Man Post Selfies From Under Bed After The Gfs Mum Came Back Early by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 25, 2015
vani86:

as in , with each post she makes, she proves that she is a yaba left escapeee
Stop dating underage girls!!idiot cheesy u went to ur gf's house,her mom was home earlier and u hide under d bed shocked what da fuvk&who does dat?it shows u&ur girlfriend are immature!u dig?
Re: Pictures, Man Post Selfies From Under Bed After The Gfs Mum Came Back Early by sulmeza(m): 10:15am On Aug 25, 2015
if d woman catch and humiliate him now..dey'll say she's wicked.....wat kinda shameful act is dah...is he proud of himself or wat?...social media's rili a cancer affecting many youths dis days...smh
Re: Pictures, Man Post Selfies From Under Bed After The Gfs Mum Came Back Early by vani86: 10:18am On Aug 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
Stop dating underage girls!!idiot cheesy

i should date matured girls like you shey grin grin grin grin grin

mature ko, mature ni.

go and cook banga soup 1st before nairalanding tongue tongue
Re: Pictures, Man Post Selfies From Under Bed After The Gfs Mum Came Back Early by naijaboiy: 10:23am On Aug 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
hmmmm dont tell me u dont understand what i wrote!!girls is far diff from ladies!op is in love with a girl cheesy
Its very obvious it's not the Op that's in the picture posted above. undecided

And secondly,,the guy in the picture seems like a teenager who is dating a teenage girl of his age or there about.

While we were young we do visit our girlfriends at their houses when their parents are not home. It's normal.

How does it relate to dating a "real girl"?
Re: Pictures, Man Post Selfies From Under Bed After The Gfs Mum Came Back Early by derrick333(m): 10:23am On Aug 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
undecided U dey lie huh?i am 100% sure,dat is u!!
Lol evrtin de shws 9jà ,avn seen d kpako unda my bed,evrytin NA dsame,I suspect ops
Re: Pictures, Man Post Selfies From Under Bed After The Gfs Mum Came Back Early by vani86: 10:25am On Aug 25, 2015
derrick333:

Lol evrtin de shws 9jà ,avn seen d kpako unda my bed,evrytin NA dsame,I suspect ops

then you are another olodo, if you cant comprehend a simple post.

no offence meant grin
Re: Pictures, Man Post Selfies From Under Bed After The Gfs Mum Came Back Early by kayo80(m): 10:26am On Aug 25, 2015
The way people clamor for cheap fame these days, this might just be a made-up story. As in, the guy might just be under his own bed acting all this out.
Re: Pictures, Man Post Selfies From Under Bed After The Gfs Mum Came Back Early by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 25, 2015
naijaboiy:

Its very obvious it's not the Op that's in the picture posted above. undecided

And secondly,,the guy in the picture seems like a teenager who is dating a teenage girl of his age or there about.

While we were young we do visit our girlfriends at their houses when their parents are not home. It's normal.

How does it relate to dating a "real girl"?
Oh u mean dat is not d op right?ok ur prove!! undecided
Re: Pictures, Man Post Selfies From Under Bed After The Gfs Mum Came Back Early by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 25, 2015
derrick333:

It is obvious,dat is him hiding under his own bed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures, Man Post Selfies From Under Bed After The Gfs Mum Came Back Early by vani86: 10:30am On Aug 25, 2015
kayo80:
The way people clamor for cheap fame these days, this might just be a made-up story. As in, the guy might just be under his own bed acting all this out.

or maybe it happened.

just saying, picked the story from a reputable news site

1 Like

Re: Pictures, Man Post Selfies From Under Bed After The Gfs Mum Came Back Early by kayo80(m): 10:33am On Aug 25, 2015
vani86:

or maybe it happened.

just saying, picked the story from a reputable news site

Okay.
Re: Pictures, Man Post Selfies From Under Bed After The Gfs Mum Came Back Early by naijaboiy: 10:33am On Aug 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
Oh u mean dat is not d op right?ok ur prove!! undecided
Do you have proof that it's the Op in the picture too? undecided
Re: Pictures, Man Post Selfies From Under Bed After The Gfs Mum Came Back Early by ChappyChase: 10:34am On Aug 25, 2015
Watin person no go pass through? Konji na ........
Re: Pictures, Man Post Selfies From Under Bed After The Gfs Mum Came Back Early by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 25, 2015
naijaboiy:

Do you have proof that it's the Op in the picture too? undecided
yea,cos dat pics said it all cheesy check it very well!
Re: Pictures, Man Post Selfies From Under Bed After The Gfs Mum Came Back Early by Matttthew(m): 10:36am On Aug 25, 2015
He must be probe as soon as possible! grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures, Man Post Selfies From Under Bed After The Gfs Mum Came Back Early by wtfCode: 10:38am On Aug 25, 2015
very funny
Re: Pictures, Man Post Selfies From Under Bed After The Gfs Mum Came Back Early by naijaboiy: 10:39am On Aug 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
yea,cos dat pics said it all cheesy check it very well!
What are you just saying? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

So pained / Codedruns Girlfriend: How Would You Respond To This Chat? / Guys Can You Do This To A Girl(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.