Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,219 members, 7,860,391 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

Yesterday I Got A Message From A Friend And I Quote "hv U Eva Thot Of Som1 & U Try 2 Flashb - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yesterday I Got A Message From A Friend And I Quote "hv U Eva Thot Of Som1 & U Try 2 Flashb (884 Views)

Why do Girls mess up each time we try 2 accord them sm certain level of respect? / Is It Right 2 Marry Som1 U Don't Like? / If U Want A Girl 2 Die 4 U, Try This 44 Tips: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Yesterday I Got A Message From A Friend And I Quote "hv U Eva Thot Of Som1 & U Try 2 Flashb by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 29, 2009
Like R. Kelly sang "if you could turn back the hands of time what would you have done differently to make your past relationship work"
Re: Yesterday I Got A Message From A Friend And I Quote "hv U Eva Thot Of Som1 & U Try 2 Flashb by bigbumper(f): 7:16pm On Mar 29, 2009
Kingsleyinfo:

Like R. Kelly sang "if you could turn back the hands of time what would you have done differently to make your past relationship work"

IMHO, run, there is fire on the mountain shocked You should not trifle with matters of the heart as such because before you know it, you would have fallen bigtime smiley

I love that song by the way, its my favourite tune.
Re: Yesterday I Got A Message From A Friend And I Quote "hv U Eva Thot Of Som1 & U Try 2 Flashb by Czarskit(m): 11:23pm On Mar 29, 2009
~ HmMn. . . I dunno wat went wrong *scratches head*
Re: Yesterday I Got A Message From A Friend And I Quote "hv U Eva Thot Of Som1 & U Try 2 Flashb by topup: 2:20am On Mar 30, 2009
I don't get the topic, the title says something completely different,

Is it regreting things with friends in the past?
Re: Yesterday I Got A Message From A Friend And I Quote "hv U Eva Thot Of Som1 & U Try 2 Flashb by kayc33(m): 3:13am On Mar 30, 2009
Re: Yesterday I Got A Message From A Friend And I Quote "hv U Eva Thot Of Som1 & U Try 2 Flashb by Nobody: 5:31am On Mar 30, 2009
Sorry guys i mistakenly interchanged the topic for the subject. Although i've asked the moderators to delete this thread. I've already started a new one with the correct topic. I.e present subject is actually the topic. Pls check for "like r.Kelly sang @topic. Thanks.
Re: Yesterday I Got A Message From A Friend And I Quote "hv U Eva Thot Of Som1 & U Try 2 Flashb by oluwafemi113(m): 7:02am On Mar 30, 2009
ok grin
Re: Yesterday I Got A Message From A Friend And I Quote "hv U Eva Thot Of Som1 & U Try 2 Flashb by iice(f): 10:38am On Mar 30, 2009
Locked.

Please follow the link to the real thread.  Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-255145.0.html

(1)

Not Going Nowhere / What Wil U Do? / How To Make Girls Like You Without You Approaching Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.