Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana (39084 Views)

NOI POLL: Nigerians Rate Osinbajo Higher Than Buhari / We Fought Corruption Without Making Noise – jonathan / Reuben Abati Reveals Biggest Wars Jonathan Fought In Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by seniormafia: 5:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
See how u are misleading people with ur post. Perhaps u should go back and watch d video again. Nowhere in that video did Falana criticized President Buhari. Clearly u are among d children of hate, a brother to d chief wailer (Barcanista)
danpaul1:
Femi Falana, a famous Lagos lawyer, has criticized President Muhammadu Buhari’s anti-corruption strategy.

The Lagos lawyer while speaking on Channels TV programme said that “contrary to the general belief that former President closed his eyes to corruption, President Goodluck Jonathan did so much in the fight against corruption including the sack of three of his ministers for alleged graft.”

Falana added that Jonathan carried out the most positive loot recovery without making noise about it.

It should be noted that during the Jonathan’s tenure, the administration presented the Single Bank account for the country, saving billions.

Their electronic payroll payment system and the Bio-metric registration of federal personnel recognized 68,000 ghost workers and over 50,000 ghost pensioners.

The previous government also introduced the Single Contract Requisition system with a legislative oversight.

The cashless economy was the cause that “Ghana-Must-Go” vanished in the National Assembly and around the corridors of his government.

https://www.naij.com/528918-jonathan-fought-corruption-civilized-ways-buhari-falana.html
Watch interview here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ABrJTTt0UA
Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by Sagamite(m): 5:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
dearpreye:
Hmmm! Sensible and unemotional Nigerians knew these all along.

GEJ didn't really believe in jailing ONE person as he did in creating institutions that will make corruption difficult to thrive.

The zombies didn't even believe it when Transparency International gave his administration an improved outlook in corruption matters, thanks to the propaganda megaphone from the zombies party.

Unfortunately, like the stiffnecked Jews who didn't bother to really understand what Pontus Pilate was saying about Jesus Christ, they shouted CRUCIFY HIM.

Our people, occasioned by the primitive military regime of the past, only believe corruption can be fought by simply jailing and possibly killing offenders.

BTW, why is Falana saying these NOW?

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

So Jonathan's idea of fighting corruption is by not jailing anyone and not collecting the loot from them? Instead he protected and pardoned them?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by nightmile: 5:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
When yoruba's speak , Biafrauds make it a song.yorubas always teach the flat heads the path to reason.
Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by olumalcolm(m): 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
Dis man shuld b Cald 2face cos he is neva straight forward. Always tryin to b relevant. I won't b surprised if he comes out to contest in 2019. Alakori human being.
Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by greatehis: 6:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
dearpreye:
Hmmm! Sensible and unemotional Nigerians knew these all along.

GEJ didn't really believe in jailing ONE person as he did in creating institutions that will make corruption difficult to thrive.

The zombies didn't even believe it when Transparency International gave his administration an improved outlook in corruption matters, thanks to the propaganda megaphone from the zombies party.

Unfortunately, like the stiffnecked Jews who didn't bother to really understand what Pontus Pilate was saying about Jesus Christ, they shouted CRUCIFY HIM.

Our people, occasioned by the primitive military regime of the past, only believe corruption can be fought by simply jailing and possibly killing offenders.

BTW, why is Falana saying these NOW?

ONE OF THE BEST WRITE UP I HAVE SEEN THIS WEEK. YOU GET SENSE
Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by brainbox2014(m): 6:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
Watched the video.. He never compared GEJ's fight of corruption to GMB's. I don't know what people gain from misleading others. Please watch the video before commenting...
Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by Tbest20(m): 6:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
Why can to follow him to otuke
Unsad:
Falana, a typical Yoruba. Curse yesterday and bless today. Smh.
I've always said it that GEJ would be praised when he leaves office by the same Nigerians who cursed him. I miss you GEJ, even though PMB is way better.
Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by ipadeolayusuf: 6:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
STUPID LAWYER PLZ SAVE US FROM THESE EXCUSES U ARE PASSING OUT. IT IS ALREADY LATE.
Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by greatehis: 6:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
9jii:
Even Gej will disagree with falana on this one.

Gej believe in stealing not corruption. There was no corruption to fight

Why are you still deceiving your self. can you be more intelligent that a SAN? Who are you in the ranking of human beings? GEJ is a PHD holder. by the way, know intellectual will call stealing corruption because they have different meaning in the dictionary. he never said its good to practice it.He said they don't mean the same thing. your hypocritical mind want it to be said the other way, yes that is the kind of life Nigerians live, its called self delusion. this is the way he should have said it and the way me met it. Does that makes it right?
Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by elujah1(m): 6:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
warrior01:

And Fashola that committed the same offense is about to be made a minister. See your life! You guys double standards stinks to high heavens
Let"s wait till he is made one before concluding, btw I was a great supporter of the previous administration only had a few reservations.
Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by greatehis: 6:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
calebo101:

Yes o. We will give Buhari the same support he gave to jonathan. undecided

you have the wisdom of king Solomon
Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by vickylala239: 6:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
danpaul1:
Femi Falana, a famous Lagos lawyer, has criticized President Muhammadu Buhari’s anti-corruption strategy.

The Lagos lawyer while speaking on Channels TV programme said that “contrary to the general belief that former President closed his eyes to corruption, President Goodluck Jonathan did so much in the fight against corruption including the sack of three of his ministers for alleged graft.”

Falana added that Jonathan carried out the most positive loot recovery without making noise about it.

It should be noted that during the Jonathan’s tenure, the administration presented the Single Bank account for the country, saving billions.

Their electronic payroll payment system and the Bio-metric registration of federal personnel recognized 68,000 ghost workers and over 50,000 ghost pensioners.

The previous government also introduced the Single Contract Requisition system with a legislative oversight.

The cashless economy was the cause that “Ghana-Must-Go” vanished in the National Assembly and around the corridors of his government.

https://www.naij.com/528918-jonathan-fought-corruption-civilized-ways-buhari-falana.html
Watch interview here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ABrJTTt0UA

Shut up Wat do u knw.

U Dnt want corrupt Ppl to b disgraced Abi.

Wat is d meaning of sacking ministers,are they Not suppose to b in jail.

I am a PDPian. Bt I love the way buhari is fighting it more than Jonathan.

Atleast we Hv news to read.

Let him recover all the money,Evn if it means arresting all PDP and apc I Dnt mine.

Afterall wen Dey Wey stealing Dey didn't say it wit d poor.
Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by Jesusloveyou: 6:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
Elmasu:
Let the God of Goodluck Ebelechukwu Jonathan be my God, and i say i wonderful Amen ! Surely they shall gather but their gathering isn't for me...
so u want to serve gej god that is clueless and corrupt

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by adjoviomole(m): 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
akpumping7720:
Falana If I hear....
Even GEJ sef will dispute this Falana's fact. Jonathan that declared openly that 'Stealing is not Corruption' .

Sebi u went to school? Define stealing and then corruption and afterwards tell me if they are different or not?
Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by Xfemt(m): 6:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
9jii:
Even Gej will disagree with falana on this one.

Gej believe in stealing not corruption. There was no corruption to fight

what of Buhari dat said abacha is not corrupt
my friend get a life !!!

jobless mofos waiting for #5000

ode oshiii !!!!!
Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by toshmann(m): 6:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
Difference between civilized people and empty drones; empty barrels make the most noise.

Probe probe probe probe probe probe probe since may 29 thats all we've heard. Let me ask you, APC thugs, how many people have been convicted by a constitutionally appointed judicial body and gone to jail since may 29?

So all this probe probe probe we hear all day is yet to do anything. Nakwa echeki

Meanwhile, I hear say madam Okonji has dared Mallam Daura to probe her time in office. So far nothing but rumors of this and that. Even rumors that she built or is building a huge hospital.

Noise makers.
Lying liars with empty barrels

Yours affectionate, wailing wailer 0157 grin
Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by joseph1832(m): 6:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
Yes thank you Mr Falana, I bet fighting corruption in a more civilized way mean seeing people who loot our collective wealth get a slap on the wrist while those who steal common phones are burnt to death.

Truly, this is really civil coming from a civil right activist.
Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by Cityguy: 7:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
Now, this will certainly draw the ire of some folks whose 'god' have been touched by this plain, unbiased, non-partisan but patriotic assessment of a well known critic of any government in power. This is one thing these people have to learn to deal with: there will be more of this for the next few years. It is what keeps government on its toes not just here in Nigeria, but universally.
Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by Jesusloveyou: 7:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
greatehis:

ONE OF THE BEST WRITE UP I HAVE SEEN THIS WEEK. YOU GET SENSE
two of u are just senseless

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by Jesusloveyou: 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
toshmann:
Difference between civilized people and empty drones; empty barrels make the most noise.

Probe probe probe probe probe probe probe since may 29 thats all we've heard. Let me ask you, APC thugs, how many people have been convicted by a constitutionally appointed judicial body and gone to jail since may 29?

So all this probe probe probe we hear all day is yet to do anything. Nakwa echeki

Meanwhile, I hear say madam Okonji has dared Mallam Daura to probe her time in office. So far nothing but rumors of this and that. Even rumors that she built or is building a huge hospital.

Noise makers.
Lying liars with empty barrels

Yours affectionate, wailing wailer 0157 grin
u truly a wailer, PMB has not even settle down yet, u saTANist are already afraid of probe,

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by Walexsammy(m): 7:48pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hmmmm

Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by Superman11(m): 8:34pm On Aug 25, 2015
calebo101:

Yes o. We will give Buhari the same support he gave to jonathan. undecided

people blaming people doesn't solve any problem
Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
Buhari have never done anything tangible for they peoples of Nigerai excluding they northerners and some persons in the South West,
Instead He kept on bringing fourths the grudges and tribalistics ghost that has been eaten up His inner system.

Everything in the market is unaffordable because of useless administration of the so called buhari.
Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by anwo247: 9:35pm On Aug 25, 2015
You guys amaze me alot. How cld you ever compare a WAEC certificate forger with a PhD holder? Haba...

Buhari is a senile dullard and it's self-defeating to expect anything from him. Buhari is bold with his misgivings because ignorance is bliss.
Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by roob: 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
Unsad:
I've always said it that GEJ would be praised when he leaves office by the same Nigerians who cursed him. I miss you GEJ, even though PMB is way better.
Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by roob: 9:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
Unsad:
Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by roob: 9:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
Unsad:

Wow! What a reasonable & sensible comment...i dig you bro.
Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by ocelot2006(m): 10:01pm On Aug 25, 2015
And they said he was "clueless"......
Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by ocelot2006(m): 10:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
akpumping7720:
Falana If I hear....
Even GEJ sef will dispute this Falana's fact. Jonathan that declared openly that 'Stealing is not Corruption' .

You see how you zombies and paper m@stubators think?
Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by toshmann(m): 10:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u truly a wailer, PMB has not even settle down yet, u saTANist are already afraid of probe,

I dont know about satanists and satanism. But call me a wailer, yes i am the voice wailing in the wilderness of injustice. cool

We are watching the hipocrisy of lying liars in 3D

And im all in favor of probe. But governance should not be sacrificed on the alter of probe. Even the probe sef, we nova see any succeful probe of anybody yet. Na only for internet we de see probe happening.
Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by Aloaye(m): 10:47pm On Aug 25, 2015
Pity Nigerians!!

How many of you actually watched the video to hear what Falana actually said Pity

"A nation cannot go farther than the mindset of it's people"

God bless Nigeria
Re: Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana by akpumping7720(m): 11:34pm On Aug 25, 2015
ocelot2006:

You see how you zombies and paper m@stubators think?
Pls I take almighty God beg you, don't ever in your life quote and insult me like this again. Pls state your point without insulting me and move on. For the fact that we are on a faceless forum doesn't create room for you to insult me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Six States That Can Confidently Survive Without Federal Allocation / Cairo Ojougboh Dies Watching Super Eagles Against South Africa / PDP Campaign Rally At Warawa, Kano - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.