Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

"if You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "if You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time" (6359 Views)

Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! / 7 Sex Positions That Could Turn Around Your Marriage / Love Story: Wish I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"if You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time" by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 29, 2009
Yesterday i got a message from a friend and i quote "Hv u eva thot of som1 & u try 2 flashback or c if u can turn d hands of time.Hey dear, u're 1 special friend i wil neva 4get.Missn does funny days." funny enough this was first girl i truely loved and still care about, although she turned me down then. This msg is one in a series i have been recieving from her. So i started thinking how many of us look back and ask ourselves this same question "if only i could turn back the hands of time?" Secondly how do i make her realise that i still care but can't throw away what i have now for her sake. Your opinions and experiences are welcome. Lets share our experiences.
Re: "if You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time" by oluwafemi113(m): 8:03am On Mar 30, 2009
;d
Re: "if You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time" by Dvampire(m): 1:30pm On Mar 30, 2009
if i could turn back the hands of time, i'd like to go back to my NYSC days. there's this babe i dated. i'd love to show her how i've horned my skills in 'indoor games'
Re: "if You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time" by Genuine(m): 1:34pm On Mar 30, 2009
If i could turn back the hands of time, I'll go back to when hit some serious cash that i just rushed and spent. i for just invest that cash when money was money grin

1 Like

Re: "if You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time" by romsky: 1:35pm On Mar 30, 2009
i'd go bak to the days i had no responsibilities, target or any embarrasment
Re: "if You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time" by Moyola(f): 1:36pm On Mar 30, 2009
Sings: If i could turn, turn back the hand of time. . . tongue
Re: "if You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time" by meexteriox(m): 2:55pm On Mar 30, 2009
Mine will come in the way of a poem.

I wish i could turn back the hands of time
Back to when i had no dime

I wish i learnt an ear to my instinct
shouting with voice so distinct

I wish i had brought back the money
which went down the well of honey

I wish i had written a missive
though not with intent to deceive

I wish my plans had gone as planned
i would have gone back to eastern heartland

I wish i never made that call
i wouldn't have had this fall
I wish,

1 Like

Re: "if You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time" by iice(f): 3:00pm On Mar 30, 2009
Never occurs to me.
Re: "if You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time" by IFELEKE(m): 4:09pm On Mar 30, 2009
@meexteriox,
I love this poem,Big Ups
But personally I don't wish to turn back the hands of time because whatever is in my past is meant to be there,I have been given another opportunity(which is my Present)to make ammends so why waste precious time by going back?.
I spend my Today correcting the Errors of Yesterday in order to make my Tommorrow Worthwhile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "if You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time" by Nobody: 2:48am On Mar 31, 2009
Even if i could turn back the hands of time.the same outcome will still occur but only in different situations.meaning i'll still get heartbroken but instead a different girl,still be paranoid maybe a different type of it.
Re: "if You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time" by topup: 3:03am On Mar 31, 2009
Hmmm, nice topic.

Well, I think if she's mature, just tell her what you told us, you still care for her as a friend, strictly platonic, BUT you can't throw what you have away for her now.

Maybe she's lonely, and loneliness makes you remember the good times and the good ones (and even sometimes the bad ones too!!)

I know what you mean about the nostalgia, I'm SO prone to it. I'm remembering the good times from last year or even two weeks ago tongue.

Well, I don't think there is anyone in my past, who has to date made me want to turn back the hands of time. I made a lot of mistakes and sometimes played myself into the hands of others too much. Giving it my all is the only relief I have because I stayed true to myself, but seriously I don't want to turn back time.

Though whilst saying that; I kinda wish maybe I was back in highschool, the times when my friends were friends, but really that was such a short period of time in my life and the rest of it was overshaddowed by the horror and pain *shrieks*
Re: "if You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time" by Nobody: 4:02am On Mar 31, 2009
@topup thanks for the advice.
Re: "if You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time" by MoneyRule(m): 11:37am On Mar 31, 2009
If i culd turn back the hands of time,i'll cane my former neighbour!
I too dull myself then!
Re: "if You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time" by Enockia(m): 6:21pm On Mar 31, 2009
i'lld go back to whenb Jesus was hanged on the cross and i;ll be the thief hanged with him so i'ld be the first to see God's kindom

2 Likes

Re: "if You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time" by Elsah(f): 8:51am On Jan 20, 2019
I definitely wouldn't have tried to satisfy my foolish curiosity.

2 Likes

Re: "if You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time" by AONE555(m): 9:11am On Jan 20, 2019
Forging ahead
Bleep the past ...
Only week people hold on to the past ..

1 Like

Re: "if You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time" by skillz111(m): 12:11pm On Jan 20, 2019
I would have never used marijuana edibles thinking it was safe and harmless cryfrom hero to zero I would really miss earth. Am now a coward who believe death is better than life but I want people to know there is a limit to what a brother can suffer.
Re: "if You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time" by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
I wish i could i for not dull myself I for Bleep hell outta my first love hunting me still now
Re: "if You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time" by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 20, 2019
I wish that is possible so many things I took for granted, that I wish I didn't cry
Re: "if You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time" by ritmek(f): 1:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
if I could turn back the hands of time I would correct lot of errors
Re: "if You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time" by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 20, 2019
Nothing. smiley
Re: "if You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time" by mhizdebbygold(f): 6:26pm On Jan 20, 2019
If I could I would have gone to skul early
Re: "if You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time" by moorevic(m): 12:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
Elsah:
If i could turn back the hands of time, sigh, i would never have given Billz the bj, and Toby too. They didn't deserve it one bit, neither did i even find it pleasurble. I wish i wasn't curious about it. Greatest mistake of my life. I hate myself for my bad choices in life. Sometimes i wonder if I'll ever get to forgive myself for my stupidity. They say the past is in the past, but I'm still there. Stuck, unable to move on.
Our bad choices makes us a better person. Don't regret just learn

2 Likes

Re: "if You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time" by moorevic(m): 12:23pm On Jan 22, 2019
If i could turn back the hands of time, i would love to un-meet my current girlfriend. Baddest player
Re: "if You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time" by Lavidalocaa(f): 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2019
If I could I'd go back ,
do better,
be better.
Re: "if You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time" by Lavidalocaa(f): 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2019
meexteriox:
Mine will come in the way of a poem.
I wish i could turn back the hands of time Back to when i had no dime
I wish i learnt an ear to my instinct shouting with voice so distinct
I wish i had brought back the money which went down the well of honey
I wish i had written a missive though not with intent to deceive
I wish my plans had gone as planned i would have gone back to eastern heartland
I wish i never made that call i wouldn't have had this fall I wish,

cry
Re: "if You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time" by Topsino: 1:34pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hello Nigerians, am here to tell you about a scam company calling them selves EWC, which they have there head office at lekki phase 2, No 23 Abeke Animasahun, Lagos Nigeria, the name of there manager is Saheed. His telephone number is this 08169251226 He collected 250,000 from me with the name of the company, I heard that he has been duping Nigerian youths on daily basis from the company called EWC Please Nigerian spread the news to save a soul. If you are lucky to get him in person then don't essitate to report to the nearest police station I will also send the prove of my payment and his picture below to run away for this mad man, I paid to him through there company and since then he was just telling me today and tomorrow without doing anything, actually i paid for visiting visa, he collected the money without asking for any necessary things like international passport and other documents, I trusted them because I see them as a registered company, am urging all Nigerians not to move closer to this company called EWC they are fraudsters, they took my hard earned money and I requested for refund since last year they are yet to return my money, pls all Nigerians Help me to share this to ur facebook timeline till there boss in Canada see it, thanks. NAIRALANDERS pls ve warn pls guys sharing is carering

1 Share

Re: "if You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time" by Elsah(f): 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2019
moorevic:

Our bad choices makes us a better person. Don't regret just learn

I don't see how i was made a better person. I've learnt my lesson, but i fear my regrets in my head till till i die. I keep wishing i could go back in time to undo my errors. My choices has led me to a state of regret about the past, disappointment about the present and anxiety about the future. It takes just one mistake to ruin your happiness.
Re: "if You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time" by moorevic(m): 4:29pm On Jan 22, 2019
Elsah:

I don't see how i was made a better person. I've learnt my lesson, but i fear my regrets in my head till till i die. I keep wishing i could go back in time to undo my errors. My choices has led me to a state of regret about the past, disappointment about the present and anxiety about the future. It takes just one mistake to ruin your happiness.
We all do have our regrets but it now depends how we fashion it towards our present day living. There are events when i remember them, i feel so ashamed of myself but the deed has been done and no way am repeating such ever again.
Re: "if You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time" by Lipslikecandy11(m): 4:38pm On Jan 22, 2019
Yesterday i got a message from a friend and i quote "Hv u eva thot of som1 & u try 2 flashback or c if u can turn d hands of time.Hey dear, u're 1 special friend i wil neva 4get.Missn does funny days." funny enough this was first girl i truely loved and still care about, although she turned me down then. This msg is one in a series i have been recieving from her. So i started thinking how many of us look back and ask ourselves this same question "if only i could turn back the hands of time?" Secondly how do i make her realise that i still care but can't throw away what i have now for her sake. Your opinions and experiences are welcome. Lets share our experiences.

Had this girl I was dating years back precisely 8yrs..!!! She was everything I ever wanted in a lady(face of a goddess, body like a model,her character was absolutely spot on) But the hitch was that I was broke as hell then.. Cud remember when she will come visiting and d only thing I cud offer was my mums garri and had to collect groundnut and sugar on credit from the oppostie kiosk... cause dere re tymes she wud tell me she wants to eat something.... Please this story is not fabricated.... Fast forward..!!! Intentionally broke up with her cause then I felt I have nothing good to offer her.... That am just wasting her tyme.(to some extent money seem to b an important factor in a relationship .. Can argue it with anyone with references ooo).. I wudnt say am rich now but am comfortable. . But its too late cause this same girl... Is married to sum rich dude and they ve relocated to Canada...wish I cud turn the hands of tyme... Cause she was someone that loves my for who I was then... That's my biggest regret...

1 Like

Re: "if You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time" by Elsah(f): 5:32pm On Jan 22, 2019
moorevic:

We all do have our regrets but it now depends how we fashion it towards our present day living. There are events when i remember them, i feel so ashamed of myself but the deed has been done and no way am repeating such ever again.

I try to forget my past, but it's not that easy. My past lives with me, i don't think i can ever recover from the mental consequences of my mistakes, i can't erase my bad memories, so I'm stuck with them in my head at least until i die. It's like everytime you remember your mistakes, you keep wishing you were wiser. You keep wishing someone had stopped you. Sometimes I'm suicidal, but i know once i go, I'm not coming back. So, that restricts me. But i know I've never been in a state of mind worse than this before. The worst part is having to pretend to everyone that you are doing fine so you don't look like an attention seeker.
Re: "if You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time" by Elsah(f): 6:15pm On Jan 22, 2019
moorevic:

I try to forget my past, but it's not that easy. My past lives with me, ppl say forget the past and move on, how do you forget something inside your head I don't think i can ever recover from the mental consequences of my mistakes, i can't erase my bad memories, so I'm stuck with them in my head at least until i die. It's like everytime you remember your mistakes, you keep wishing you were wiser. You keep wishing someone had stopped you. Sometimes I'm suicidal, but i know once i go, I'm not coming back. So, that restricts me. But i know I've never been in a state of mind worse than this before. The worst part is having to pretend to everyone that you are doing fine so you don't look like an attention seeker. If i knew what i knew now, wouldn't have dared to make the mistakes i made. I wish i had someone to guide me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

VAR! See What Happend To This Lady P.part While Her Boyfriend NB Is Touching. / Early Morning Sex Is Bae / Beautiful Curvy Lady Without Hands Whining Her Waist Spark Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.