Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,936 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:04 PM

"if You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "if You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time" (6696 Views)

Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! / 7 Sex Positions That Could Turn Around Your Marriage / Love Story: Wish I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "if You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time" by sparkle7: 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2019
Moyola:
Sings: If i could turn, turn back the hand of time. . . tongue
*continues
And my Darling you, You would be mine.
Ohhhhhh oh oh!
Re: "if You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time" by sparkle7: 6:21pm On Jan 22, 2019
Elsah:
If i could turn back the hands of time, sigh, i would never have given Billz the bj, and Toby too. They didn't deserve it one bit, neither did i even find it pleasurble. I wish i wasn't curious about it. Greatest mistake of my life. I hate myself for my bad choices in life. Sometimes i wonder if I'll ever get to forgive myself for my stupidity. They say the past is in the past, but I'm still there. Stuck, unable to move on.
Wasnt your fault bae.
Its xvideos fault and social media and internet too!
You gats move on.

1 Like

Re: "if You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time" by Elsah(f): 6:32pm On Jan 22, 2019
sparkle7:

Wasnt your fault bae.
Its xvideos fault and social media and internet too!
You gats move on.

Sigh. You are very right friend!. I'm learning to own my mistakes but if there wasn't social media, i might not have made such stupid mistakes. I had to delete all my social media accounts, especially Twitter, cuz they are all bad influences. Now I'm only on Nairaland and Whatsapp. Which i will soon delete too!!
Re: "if You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time" by sparkle7: 6:33pm On Jan 22, 2019
If could turn the hands of time, i would have changed it for our wicked landlord.
That guy used me as a slave to do his dirty work, molested me psychological, once spat at me, once humiliated me infront of our neighbourhood kids, worked for him in his farm day and nite but niggah gave others cash but gave me nothing. Just because we were living at his house.
Dude turned me into slave, his personal slave and i was too naive then.
I was quite foolish at childhood that if i think back about my unfascinating childhood, i discover that i disgraced my whole generation.
Lalasticlala Fp worthy.
Mynd44 do the needful.

1 Like

Re: "if You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time" by sparkle7: 6:49pm On Jan 22, 2019
Elsah:

Sigh. You are very right friend!. I'm learning to own my mistakes but if there wasn't social media, i might not have made such stupid mistakes. I had to delete all my social media accounts, especially Twitter, cuz they are all bad influences. Now I'm only on Nairaland and Whatsapp. Which i will soon delete too!!
Dont Babe.
If we keep thinking about the Past we wont have enough energy to beat the Present and conquer the Future.
We need you here.
I need you here.
Lady gats move on and never look back.
No matter how things are just know that their are Many people who Care about you, dont let them down.

2 Likes

Re: "if You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time" by Elsah(f): 6:58pm On Jan 22, 2019
sparkle7:

Dont Babe.
If we keep thinking about the Past we wont have enough energy to beat the Present and conquer the Future.
We need you here.
I need you here.
Lady gats move on and never look back.
No matter how things are just know that their are Many people who Care about you, dont let them down.

But i feel like I've failed already, i don't have a good report anymore. My present is a reflection of my past, and my future no longer excites me. I want to move on, but i have nothing to move on to, so, i feel defeated. Even if i didn't let anyone down, I let myself down. Nowadays I'm just lifeless.
Re: "if You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time" by moorevic(m): 10:37am On Jan 23, 2019
Elsah:

I try to forget my past, but it's not that easy. My past lives with me, ppl say forget the past and move on, how do you forget something inside your head I don't think i can ever recover from the mental consequences of my mistakes, i can't erase my bad memories, so I'm stuck with them in my head at least until i die. It's like everytime you remember your mistakes, you keep wishing you were wiser. You keep wishing someone had stopped you. Sometimes I'm suicidal, but i know once i go, I'm not coming back. So, that restricts me. But i know I've never been in a state of mind worse than this before. The worst part is having to pretend to everyone that you are doing fine so you don't look like an attention seeker. If i knew what i knew now, wouldn't have dared to make the mistakes i made. I wish i had someone to guide me.
The good thing is it has made you wiser and better than before. At least i just learnt a few things from you. Wishing you the best in life
Re: "if You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time" by moorevic(m): 10:41am On Jan 23, 2019
Elsah:

But i feel like I've failed already, i don't have a good report anymore. My present is a reflection of my past, and my future no longer excites me. I want to move on, but i have nothing to move on to, so, i feel defeated. Even if i didn't let anyone down, I let myself down. Nowadays I'm just lifeless.
Elsah don't you have a friend or someone close to you that you could talk to. I think all you is supports from friends and family to overcome such circumstances.

(1) (2) (Reply)

After This Lady Posted Photos Of Herself Saying "Imagine I'm Still Single", See / Black Babes Are The Code (photos) / International Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.